342 replies to this topic

#321 kingfai30

kingfai30

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:52 PM

Well done Bowie for best actor on Sister of Pearl but it's a shame that TVB did not even pay any attention to this series I kinda liked watching this series. Jessica does have a history of not getting along with co-stars like Maggie Cheung and even Raymond because he was late for work.

#322 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:57 AM

Bowie Lam treats TVB a lemon to eat
Monday September 26, 2011 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Posted Image

Yesterday Bowie Lam accepted Eileen Cha's radio interview. Regarding the rumors that a Mainland company offered him 18 million yuan to sign a contract with them, Bowie laughed and said it's not just the price. As to the rumor that he'll be shooting TVB's War and Beauty 2, he expressed that even if he does shoot the series, it is not about the money, but because he wants to give back to fans for their many years of support. Earlier he met up with Ricky Wong, but Bowie expressed the purpose was not to talk about going over to his company, they chatted a lot about random topics.

Also, it was said TVB will soon be shooting the War and Beauty 2 sales presentation clip, and wants Bowie to take the lead. Reporters contacted Bowie yesterday over the phone and he frankly said his workload in Mainland is piled up, so he does not know if he has time and probably won't be shooting the sales presentation. However, he does admit he will be shooting the promotional clips for upcoming series When Heaven Burns.

#323 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:52 AM

Bowie Lam signed new management contract, pockets nearly 10 million
Sunday December 18, 2011 Hong Kong
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Posted Image

Since Bowie Lam left TVB, he is worth so much more. Of course Bowie is about the brains as he takes advantage of his popularity and breaks into the Mainland market. Recently, he signed with Terrance Cheung and NOW's new artist management company, pocketing nearly 10 million RMB. This new company collects popular artists from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan and focuses on producing films and television series. TVB golden producers Miu Siu Ching and her husband Lau Ka Ho are also joining the company. At this point, Bowie can continue to take part in Miu Siu Ching's good and applauded scripts.

For this grand event, Bowie's contract signing ceremony will take place in Beijing today. NOW's executive Ho Lai Chuen will also attend to witness this grand moment. Reporters contacted Mr. Ho to confirm, yesterday he admitted: "Bowie just signed a 'big' management contract. He can still shoot TVB series. (What type of series?) Still thinking. We will focus on shooting films and television series and develop in the Mainland market."

#324 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6165 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:01 AM

Bowie, Moses & Kenny getting an award at Sina Music awards (Sina Music頒獎禮2011)

performing年少無知

Congrats SOBERBAND!!!! clapclap :thumbsup clapclap

#325 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:59 AM

Bowie Lam will make arrangements for SINA MUSIC award winner 'Sober Band', won't rely on TVB
Wednesday January 4, 2012 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Posted Image

After TVB series When Heaven Burns (WHB), Bowie Lam, Moses Chan and Kenny Wong popularity jumped tremendously. The other night, the group attended SINA MUSIC PUBLIC OPINION INDEX MUSIC AWARDS 2011 along with Kay Tse, Fiona Sit, Eason Chan, Hins Cheung, Ivana Wong, Raymond Lam and many other singers. Although singers such as Kay Tse and Hins Cheung won several big awards, the limelight was stolen by 'Sober Band' (Bowie, Moses, Kenny). Depending on the WHB sub theme Youth Ignorance (年少無知), Sober Band won the 'TV Series Song Award' and then performed the song live. Audience from the entire venue sang along, screamed and cheered. Sober Band frankly said it was surprising that there was such a hot response from the public. They hope to continue developing Sober Band in the future. Kenny expressed will just have to wait for TVB to make the arrangements, but former TVB artist Bowie Lam immediately opposed: "This arrangement is not good, I will go make the arrangements for us myself and then give you all a 'secret second job'!"

As Youth Ignorance didn't make it on the JSG charts, Bowie feels TVB should comply with the public response: "Even a 7 year old kid knows how to sing this song! (The series was pushed back too long and got affected?) We do not need to research this. If WHB released earlier, it would have won all, TV King/Queen and the Theme Song. Why not just get Charmaine Sheh back and make our own secret awards presentation." When speaking of TVB refusing to sell the Youth Ignorance copyright to Paul Wong, Bowie continued to criticize TVB: "When talking about justice, the current generation should be universal, there is no reason why you should monopolize everything!"

Moses avoided taking about politics, he just expressed his happiness for the success of the finale rating: "Seeing the ratings go from a low 23 points to a high 34 points, proves that many are slowly accepting this series. I am very pleased." It was rumored producer Jonathan Chik and editor Chow Yuk Ming are planning to leave TVB. Sober Band expressed they are unsure. Bowie reassured: "I don't believe this. If they are leaving, I will return to TVB and work for free!"

#326 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:23 AM

TVB JSG breaks rules and lets no contract Bowie Lam's song on the charts
Monday January 9, 2012 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Bowie Lam is not a TVB contracted artist anymore, but his new song Youth Ignorance, the sub theme of TVB series When Heaven Burns in which he performed with Moses Chan and Kenny Wong, have been so popular it is being sung from the streets to the alleys. The one line: "If, fate can decide" already sang out the hearts of viewers. Earlier the song already won Netizens' choice in an online awards presentation, but unfortunately the song is still neglected by its 'own people' TVB and did was not part of the 'JSG Awards'. Some Netizens criticized that Youth Ignorance deserved the 'Gold Song Gold Award' more than Raymond Lam's CHOK!

Producer admits too late for promotions

Although Youth Ignorance had no fate with the JSG Awards, but on the January 6th JSG Charts, the song was discovered on the top 5! JSG (or TVB) had always only accepted contracted singers, but Bowie Lam is considered an exception since he has no contract with them and still made it on the charts. Reporters contacted JSG producer (Mak Jan Dung) about the issue and he admitted they have broken the rules. He said he will only allow the song to be on the charts for one week: "We shouldn't be too sensitive because the recording had already been scheduled three weeks ago to help promote for When Heaven Burns. (The series is already done broadcasting!) It is indeed too late." In fact, Youth Ignorance had already broke into the Chik Chak 903 Top 20 list early last month, which proves TVB is a slow as lard!

Regarding TVB breaking the rules for him, Bowie laughed and said he's considered unprecedented then. He also thanked TVB in a criticizing way: "I really don't know what village, what rules, but this proves there is a turnaround. It is a good thing. (Said they wanted to help 'When Heaven Burns' promote!) The series ended, promote what?! Everyone knew when the series ended." He reveals he will not sign a contract, but will still shoot TVB series. When asked if he'll participate in War and Beauty II? He expressed Miss Virgina Lok invited him before, he will still have to reserve time on his schedule, but no one came to follow up with him, therefore he will not care about it anymore.

As for Moses Chan, he attended a 2012 opening ceremony for Season of Love and when asked about Raymond Lam's song CHOK getting the 'Gold Song Gold Award'? Moses laughed: "I don't know how to CHOK, I just know Youth Ignorance."

When the public felt pity Youth Ignorance didn't get any awards, the song suddenly makes it on JSG charts. Kenny Wong said over the phone: "Thanks for letting the song be on the charts and get acknowledge. I hope When Heaven Burns can release a soundtrack too."

#327 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:57 PM

Bowie Lam’s New Drama “Strangers 6″ Broadcast In Japan

Credits: to Jayne @ http://www.jaynestars.com

Posted Image

Bowie Lam (林保怡), Bernice Liu (廖碧兒), Peter Cheung (張崇德), Eugena Lau (劉美娟), Jeanie Lee (李幸倪), and Maria Cordero attended a luncheon commemorating the 23rd anniversary of a magazine. Due to his relatively free schedule without current filming projects, Bowie Lam gained weight and will need to exercise more.

Bowie’s new drama, Strangers 6 <六個陌生人>, featuring Toshiaki Karasawa, Oh Ji Ho, and Liu Xuan (劉璇), was currently being broadcast in Japan. The Korean-Chinese-Japanese collaborative drama centered around a group of six experts from the police forces of Korea, China, and Japan whose secret mission was to protect the countries’ economic future. Toshiaki Karasawa was originally scheduled to travel to Hong Kong at the end of February to promote Strangers 6, in which Bowie made plans to take him out to dinner. Unfortunately, Toshiaki had to postpone his original travel plans to Hong Kong until the drama was broadcast locally. Bowie indicated that he did not know when the drama will be broadcast in Hong Kong.

Bowie also disclosed that he received a filming proposal from mainland China regarding spies. There was a high chance that Bowie will accept the filming offer, but he did not know who his costars will be. Bowie suggested casting Flora Chan (陳慧珊), as numerous netizens wanted them to star in Untraceable Evidence 3 <鑑證實錄3>. When it was pointed out that numerous TVB veteran actors were recruited by the new television stations in Hong Kong, Bowie indicated that he was not clear about the situation.

While tabloid reports claimed that Bernice Liu had already signed with City Telecom (CTI), she clarfied that was not the case. Bernice had signed with a management company, allowing her to collaborate with any television station. The construction of Ricky Wong’s (王維基) CTI production facilities will take place in Tseung Kwan O shortly. If CTI were to invite Bernice to appear at the event, she was glad to attend. When it was pointed out that TVB was petty, Bernice said that TVB was not petty to such a degree.

Former TVB artists, Eugena Lau and Peter Cheung, have been pursuing the true cause of their son’s death for the last 7 years with the Hong Kong Medical Council. Although Peter’s lawyer had issued numerous letters to the medical authority, the results were still under investigation. Peter intended to follow up with complaint experts.

Watch “Strangers 6″ Trailer

#328 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:02 AM

Bowie Lam is Shanghai college students' Most Popular Actor
Thursday May 31, 2012 Hong Kong

Posted Image Posted Image

After leaving TVB, Bowie Lam has been doing very well in Mainland. Recently he's been busy shooting for pre-modern drama Two Heroes in Shanghai. He is getting paid over 7 million RMB to shoot the drama. The other day, he was awarded as the "Most Popular Actor" by college students in Shanghai. Surprisingly, Bowie does not just attract housewives, but he even got appreciation by the 'Post-90s' (young people born after 1990).

Yesterday Bowie attended Shanghai's 5th College Student Television Festival and was voted as the "Most Popular Actor" by the local college students. Mr. Roger S. Christiansen, the director of American TV series Friends, was the guest award presenter. This time, the award was based entirely off of the votes by college students and all of them were melted by Bowie in TVB series Every Move You Make.

Although college students see Bowie as an idol, he appeared polite. Some female students couldn't get his autograph, so at the awards ceremony, they kept passing notes to Bowie expressing how much they like him and hope to get his autograph. The friendly Bowie fulfilled all the requests from the female students surrounding him.

#329 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:09 AM

The 'When Heaven Burns' Band Welcomes the Snake Year
Saturday February 9, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Apple Daily, Credit: KuangaiTVB
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

'Harmony' is not what a hundred people would say with the same meaning, 'Harmony' is what a hundred people would say with different meanings and also mutual respect. Today is Chinese New Year, a hundred people would carry the same mood to say one phrase: Gung Hei Fat Choi! (Happy New Year). In the Snake year, Charmaine Sheh definitely has the 'Snake' (Sheh) fortune. [Apple Daily] invited Charmaine and her three When Heaven Burns band mates Bowie Lam, Moses Chan and Kenny Wong for an exclusive interview. The WHB band welcomed the year of the Snake together using band sounds and hope for a good year.

The popular Netizen series When Heaven Burns won TVB's Best Series award at the TVB Anniversary Awards 2012. The ending theme Youth Ignorance performed by Bowie, Moses and Kenny became a popular hit and won several music awards last year as well. Today, the WHB band were invited back to celebrate the new year. The 'Snake' year is clearly the 'Sheh' world, perfect for Charmaine. No wonder that day during the photo shoot, Bowie teased Charmaine: "Charmaine Sheh must be the happiest in the year of the Snake. We should all stick to her to get some of her good luck. Then we'll all make good money this year."

Is Charmaine's new year's wish to find her Mr. Right ASAP? Charmaine laughed: "Thanks! I hope to encounter my Mr. Right. As for work, I just hope to do what I like to do."

Although Bowie was not nominated for TV King last year and Charmaine lost the TV Queen award, the two are still the TV King and Queen in Netizens' hearts. Bowie may go back to TVB any time, but he reveals this year he already accepted one Mainland series and three films. When asked if Wong Jing invited him to shoot his series? Charmaine jumped in and joked: "Ask me! Turned it down! HK$1 million an episode!" Bowie frankly expressed staying in HK to shoot series depends on the script and the salary. When asked if there's a possibility he may return to TVB? He asked: "Why won't there be a chance? Earlier when someone asked Deanie Ip if she'll shoot a TVB series, I heard she mentioned me. I'm so happy. If she does shoot a series, I'm sure the script is pretty good. If Deanie is filming a series, of course I'll have interest too."

Recently, many Siu Sangs and FaDans have been making 'real money' in Mainland, Bowie also encouraged Moses Chan to practice his Mandarin and join them on the gold digging, but Moses seems to not find his advice 'useful'. Bowie said helpless: "You're planning to work at TVB for life?" Moses does agree with what Bowie said, that he won't work for TVB for life, but he disclosed he already worked in Mainland before joining TVB, he said: "Of course we cannot compare the past and the present, but my mentality is about flexiblity. Doesn't matter." His Mandarin had been criticized, Moses laughed: "It's about the same as Louis Koo's Mandarin." Charmaine couldn't help and laughed too: "Let him be. He wins because he has self-confidence. After he finished talking, it seems like nothing is wrong and nothing happened. Actually he doesn't even need to go back to Mainland and speak Mandarin, he has so many advertisements." Indeed, Moses' hand is getting numb from all the advertisement job offers. When asked if he'll tie the knot with girlfriend Aimee Chan in the Snake year? Moses did Tai Chi on reporters: "We've just been dating for a little over a year! If there is good news, I'll let you all know."

Although Kenny does have the opportunity to make some extra income with Bowie and Moses depending on their song Youth Ignorance, he expressed making money is secondary to him. The happiest thing is he gets to be with his old friends again. He said: "It's hard to match the schedules between the three of us. Those two are really expensive, but I'm not that expensive. I just feel so happy and excited that the three of us can come together again." Does he plan to marry his girlfriend this year? Kenny smiled bitterly: "Still got to work harder. You can see how much I earn a year? I need to keep working harder."

#330 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:54 AM

Bowie Lam Witnessed Sheren Tang Secretly Crying while Shooting 'Beauty At War'
Monday March 4, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

Yesterday Bowie Lam attended an awards ceremony hosted by a magazine. In the past year, Bowie has focused at the Mainland film scene and rarely seen in HK. When he encounters HK fans asking him of his whereabouts, he can only tell fans that he has already retired and that they should give up on waiting for his new series.

When speaking of the rumor that Sheren Tang developed depression from all the stress while shooting Beauty at War. Bowie said: "Perhaps I have good self-regulation, so haven't fallen ill. At the time, there was a lot of stress. I felt like I went from a veteran to a newcomer. My first scene was with Sheren, we NGed 40 times! I was about to start cursing from all the filming because the script was really hard to memorize and had too many drug names. When Sheren and I were watching the playbacks, I noticed she sat aside and cried to herself. She felt she didn't do a good job. I hope we're all healthy and happy now that its over."

#331 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:24 AM

Bowie Lam considers collaborating again with TVB
Wednesday January 8, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-065000673.html

Posted Image

After so many years of working in mainland Chinese dramas and films, Bowie Lam recently revealed his wish to one day collaborate with TVB again.

HK Channel reported that the actor, who sat down for an interview recently, revealed that though he left the company back in 2011 to follow his dreams, it didn't mean that he has cut all ties with TVB.

"As long as there is a good script and a challenging role, I will consider it," said the actor, adding that a high salary is not significant when compared to a quality production.

When asked about working together with Ricky Wong's HKTV, Bowie Lam gave similar response, saying that he would not mind as long as it's a worthy project. "I believe that more competition in the Hong Kong television market enable viewers to have more choices," said Bowie.

Meanwhile, the actor is currently busy filming John Woo's latest disaster epic, "The Crossing" alongside Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Song Hye-gyo.

#332 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:13 PM

Bowie Lam Reports He is Safe While Filming in Thailand
Tuesday May 27, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: Jaynestars
Image: The Sun

Posted Image

Recent political changes in Thailand called for martial law to be put in place. Artistes from Hong Kong and mainland China currently working abroad in Bangkok are worried about possible danger, since fully armed local Red Shirt soldiers regularly patrol the streets in the city.

Bowie Lam, who was filming for new movie "Masseur" called home the other day to inform family members he is safe. Bowie explained the street situations are intense, and many citizens aim to hurry home prior to 10 p.m. "Each night evening, a car ride that would usually take half an hour took two hours. I was really scared of losing wifi and being unable to communicate with the outside world.”

To ensure his safety abroad, Bowie’s manager kept a full schedule of his work shifts. Furthermore, Bowie praised his driver for being very cautious, “My driver is great; he avoided the streets where the soldiers stood guard. We did run into those who were holding real weapons, but luckily they were friendly because they knew we were only filming.” Since most of the filming for Masseur takes place in the less affected suburban areas, progress has not been stalled.

In related news, Patrick Tam, Natalie Meng, and local Thai actress Poyd are busy with new film "Thailand Love". Patrick revealed that due to the worrisome circumstances, all their morning scenes have been cancelled for safety purposes, and the cast stayed in their hotel. Although Meng Yao seemed to enjoy her free time swimming and relaxing indoors, she posted her worries and anxiety on Weibo. As a local, Poyd stayed home in the mornings to study her script and deal with other work. Much of her scenes have been cancelled, since they mostly take place in isolated forests and temples.

#333 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:35 PM

Bowie Lam explains the reason behind his artiste name

Tuesday January 19, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

It was announced on 11 January that legendary English singer David Bowie passed away at the age of 69. Also known by the same name, Bowie Lam (林保怡) accepted an interview and expressed: "David Bowie isn't that old yet, such a pity that he passed away! His songs comprise a large percentage in my collection of vinyl records. My most favorite song of his is China Girl. (Did you name yourself Bowie because of him?) Back then when I signed with Warner Music Group because my boss spoke English, I named myself Bowie so he would have a deep impression of me. After I released my album, the company also told me to change my Chinese name to "Bo Yee" (保怡) in order to match Bowie. Thus, "Bo Yee" became my artiste name."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#334 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:33 PM

Bowie Lam acts as cab driver in new series

Thursday April 7, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste, Bowie Lam (林保怡) and Bernice Liu (廖碧兒) were promoting the new series, Margaret and David: Green Beans (瑪嘉烈與大衛系列綠豆) for Viu TV and he expressed he admired the series based on novel version which made him to film series again. In the series, Bowie acted as cab driver who needed to drive everywhere: "There was a scene I needed to drive into the tunnel and the cashier recognised me and felt very excited. I hinted to her I was filming series and she immediately changed her expression and collected money from me." As for Bernice, she expressed the last series they collaborated was Healing Hands III (妙手仁心3).

Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

#335 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 10:20 PM

Bowie Lam is worried the filming hours might take 16 to 18 hours

Thursday April 14, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste, Bowie Lam (林保怡) and Catherine Chau (周家怡) attended the opening ceremony of television station and were filming new series, Margaret and David: Green Beans (瑪嘉烈與大衛). They acted as couple and held hands to attend the ceremony. Bowie expressed on 06 April was considered an important date for the opening ceremony and the filming progress might be affected: "It is supposed to broadcast on 11th but we only film 6 episodes and the total is 26 episodes. I am quite worried as the filming hours might take 16 to 18 hours later."

Bowie disclosed they had established good rapports when filming the series and said: "We will add in amusing dialogues. (Become comedy series?) It depends on the audiences' perspectives."

#336 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:02 AM

Bowie Lam is not afraid of competition: Having ability is the most important

Monday April 24, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actor, Bowie Lam (林保怡) was absent from the media interview of ViuTV series , Margaret and David - Green Bean (瑪嘉烈與大衛系列 綠豆) due to working but remained concerned about ViuTV matter. When mentioned about TVB will be launching OTT platform, myTV Super to compete with ViuTV, Bowie replied during the interview: "The workpiece is about nice and not nice only. Having ability is the most important and will not be afraid of competition. I have pressure when filming the series, Margaret and David - Green Bean although having many years of experience, as we are filming in a new method. Currently, the reviews are not bad and it is a relief for me."

#337 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:10 PM

Bowie Lam and Catherine Chau kiss together at the street; Bowie said it was real

Saturday August 13, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actor Bowie Lam (林保怡) brought his beloved dog to attend an event and expressed his dog's lower back was paralysed before and he spent 6 digit amount on medical expenses: "Rearing dog is not easy and the extravagant amount on medical treatment is scary. But I do not want to put it to death as it is part of my family."

When mentioned he was taken photo of kissing with his filming partner, Catherine Chau (周家怡) from Margaret & David - Green Bean (瑪嘉烈與大衛系列-綠豆) series by ViuTV at the street a few days ago. Bowie replied they will kiss each other whenever meeting up: "It is real and we will kiss whenever meeting up as I hope to film sequel. (Really dating?) Please ask Catherine Chau. (Including Bernice Liu (廖碧兒) in the sequel?) It depends on her schedule."

Bowie admitted he disliked to discuss about his relationship: "I will not mention relationship at all. (Many celebrities like to announce it and Vinci Wong (王賢誌) is one good example.) But I have nothing to announce it and it is good that Vinci is happy. Everything is changing in year 2016!"

#338 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:37 AM

Bowie Lam has a sore back when acting as taxi driver in the series

Saturday November 26, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actor Bowie Lam (林保怡) was present at a driving event and when mentioned about driving safely, he replied everybody must give and take. Asking if his patience was lower when driving during his young days, Bowie said: "It is unrelated to age and everybody uses the road. You can go to racing car competition if wants to drive faster." He also reminded professional drivers must have more exercises: "My back was hurt when I acted as taxi driver in the series earlier." When asked about his workload, Bowie responded he was busy writing script now and hope to have in-depth understanding of his role. Asking if he will film TVB series again, Bowie said: "It does not matter and the script is most important."

#339 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:16 PM

Bowie Lam sells his properties to make money

Tuesday December 13, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Bowie Lam (林保怡) attended an event and expressed he had been selling his properties for cash lately. He said: "I have been monitoring the property market and it has been increasing recently. I predict it will go down in the future and plan to sell it while it is high. I will use the cash on other investments." Bowie believed it was hard to make lots of money on investments now and will earn a living based on his acting career.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)

#340 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:05 AM

Bowie Lam films online show and is unaware of the gifts can be exchange for cash

Wednesday January 18, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actor Bowie Lam (林保怡) attended an event as Admiralty and expressed he filmed an online show for a host in Beijing earlier and realised the "aeroplanes" and "sports cars" could be exchange for real money but it was deposited into the opposite party's bank account instead. When asked if he will film similar shows, Bowie replied he could think about it if it was popular: "Film my 35 inches to 30 inches waist? Can exercise for 30 minutes and run around in next episode."

Asking if ViuTV approached him again, Bowie responded he had dinner with the Vice-President of production department earlier but did not discuss about the collaboration. He added he had been busy buying stuff for Lunar New Year lately and said: "I am always filming during Lunar New Year at China in the past years and finally get to celebrate it in Hong Kong this year. Feel like going to flower market too."

#341 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:37 AM

Bowie Lam and Flora Chan Reunite

Tuesday May 30, 2017 Hong Kong

Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

34126578813_573ba27b29_o.jpg

Today, Bowie Lam went to Sai Kung to hike and eat seaford for a travel programme. The crew even designed a reunion in ten years scene.

While Bowie was introducing the Sai Kung seafood to the Mainland host, good friend Flora Chan hid behind the panda doll, and suddenly secretly appeared, giving Bowie a secret surprise. Seeing Flora, Bowie went blank for five seconds. Bowie and Flora were both extremely happy; the production staff was also moved to tears. Afterward, the two held hands and sang together, chatting non-stop. Although they are such good friends, the two have not contacted each other for ten years, and even had to exchange phone numbers on the spot!

#342 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:26 PM

Had Not Seen Flora Chan in Ten Years, Bowie Lam Wants to Collaborate Again

Saturday July 1, 2017 Hong Kong

Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Classic onscreen couple Bowie Lam and Flora Chan recently took part in a travel programme. The production team arranged a surprise reunion in ten years scene. The production organizer even took out a VCD of the TVB series "Untraceable Evidence", in which the two collaborated in 20 years ago, for them to sign. Bowie expressed having not seen Flora in ten years, so he was extremely happy about this reunion, even saying that he wants to collaborate again. Allegedly, there are investors who have already looked for the two to discuss collaborating in a series. It seems that the fans' wish will soon come true.

#343 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:39 AM

Bowie Lam is injured when filming MV and seeks emergency treatment at the hospital

Tuesday September 12, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Five days ago on Weibo, some netizens discovered Bowie Lam (林保怡) at the hospital in Sha Tin and it is believed the corner of his eye is injured but not serious injury as he is chatting on the phone outside the emergency department.

The media from China then contact Bowie's manager and he replies that Bowie's head is injured by the equipment when filming MV. After examination, his brain is alright and the doctor advises him to stitch on the corner of his eye without shaving his eyebrow. His manager expresses he has taken care of his injury and will continue to monitor the condition. He also thanks everyone for the concern.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users