#81 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:01 PM

Posted Image

Bowie Lam Bo Yi, Gigi Lai Chi, Ada Choi Siu Fun, Charmaine Sheh Si Man, and Moses Chan Ho yesterday attended a costume fitting for their TVB series FOR MO WONG SA (FIRE DANCE YELLOW SAND). In the show Lam Bo Yi and Lai Chi will play a couple again, but Lai Chi was forced into the marriage and had to take his abuse -- just the opposite of WAR AND BEAUTY (GUM JI YUK YIP).

In the new show Choi Siu Fun has a new challenge. She again plays a calculating villain, the head of the household and the mother in law of Sheh Si Man and Maggie Siu Mei Kei. Ada said, "Maybe the producer thought I looked old and arranged for me to play this character."

Sheh Si Man was asked whether she would worry about the ease of rumors due to the size of the cast. "I am not worried, we have all worked together. Instead I am more concerned about going to the desert areas."

Chan Ho in the show had to bare flesh but lately he has gained a lot of weight. Obviously he has a belly. "Earlier when I made YIN JI SHUI FUN (ROUGE POWDER) I got a lot fatter, so producer Chik Kei Yi ordered for me to lose weight in three weeks. Right now I am working hard to get in shape."

Thanks http://www.geocities...038/050419.html

#82 JT*el

JT*el

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 03:47 PM

I like watching Bowie's acting BUT recently i heard he's gay - is that true? Jeez that sounds so untrue....(I hope he's not one <_< )

#83 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:06 AM

Posted Image
[The Sun]

Bowie Lam Bo Yi and Dior Cheng Yi Kin yesterday worked on an ice skating scene for their TVB series CHUI SI HAU MING (ANYTIME AWAITING ORDER). In the story Ekin bourght Bo Yi's son to ice skate to overcome his fears. Before helping the child he had to help Bo Yi first. Bo Yi said, "Earlier in the year I went to Beijing and ice skated for the first time. I was all bruised on the left side of my rear, then I rammed into a girl."

An avid roller skater, Ekin looked great on the ice. Since he was not afraid of mountain climbing or diving in the ocean, was he afraid of anything? Ekin said, "I am afraid of boredom. I can't sit still. I am the most afraid of boredom and no one would play with me. When no one would play with me I would go biking alone. Actually biking alone is pretty dull."

Thanks to http://www.geocities...038/050427.html

#84 smacker

smacker

romeo

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 11:29 PM

Wow, I'm impressed with the amount of news we have here about Bowie, I must say I really like Bowie, he is very smart and what ever series he is in, he does a great Job, keep up the good work Bowie....

#85 Guests

• Guests

Posted 16 May 2005 - 05:04 PM

Bowie is pretty popular in Hk........he is acting in many dramas.......but why?.........since he is not that handsome and pretty old.........

#86 mandy_candy33

mandy_candy33

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1232 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 04:14 PM

misleading track is coming out after the gentle crackdown. Did u know that bowie used to be a policeman?

#87 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

Demoted due to spamming

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 04:15 PM

to me Bowie is a good actor in most of the series he acted in

#88 Guests

• Guests

Posted 17 June 2005 - 09:24 AM

He acted pretty well in War and Beauty if not he will not get the award . Good Job ! :tricky:

#89 Guests

• Guests

Posted 24 June 2005 - 11:24 AM

[News]

Ada Choi and Bowie Lam were filming earlier for 'Flames Dancing on Yellow Sands' and talking of Charmaine's earlier accidents during filming, Bowie put this down to the current wave of slimming trends and how this leaves women unable to hold themselves up. He says that Charmaine's hip injury was from a simple move in the dressing room van and this was because she was too skinny, with not enough protection for the her muscles, leaving her prone to injury.

In response to this, Ada laughed: "I am not like that, I have plenty of muscles in my chest!" Asked for her thoughts on slimming, Ada says that the most important thing is to be healthy and you still need to have some muscles to look beautiful. She says that her current figure is perfect and better than how she looked at the Miss Hong Kong pageant. She feels that she would look good in swimwear now, but she has not done anything to enhance her figure.

As for earlier reports about a girl's breast implants bursting, Ada feels that everyone should take responsibility for their own decisions. She understands that some people need cosmetic surgery to enhance their confidence, but she is a follower of natural beauty and will not look at the present, but to the future. As for these girls taking these measures to satisfy fussy boyfriends, Ada says that these men are very selfish and asks if they understand what love is about. She says: "People will grow old and their appearance will continue to change, even if they are perfect now, they will still change in the future and the girls should think hard about this and where their attractiveness lies." She adds that these men should be slapped into reality and learn what true love is.
Credit: Em & Yan

Posted Image

#90 deepfan

deepfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 06:01 PM

i love bowie...he has such a cute face haha...just wanna hug him...
he normally acts as a policeman or professional roles....and he did again in misleading track.,...but the different thing was he was abit more sly...and different to the characters he has been before..i loved himin misleading trackes..excellent series and im glad bowie was in it..it was my first time seeing him act as a dad..well as far as i can rememeber...

#91 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 07:50 PM

new pics :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#92 deepfan

deepfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 11:02 AM

wow he loks soo cute there...i love Bowie!! cant wait till watch healing hands 3 ....when is it coming out? what else is bowie doing now?

#93 coppertincan

coppertincan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 02:41 AM

Around 15 years ago he did children shows for HK it was Pak Lum his singing wasnt as good as now but his acting has certainly kept up

#94 Guests

• Guests

Posted 06 August 2005 - 03:41 PM

Posted Image

#95 Autumns

Autumns

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 10:55 AM

I like bowie, he's best looking as a doctor.

I watched healing hands III, I like very very.

clapclap

#96 Guests

• Guests

Posted 10 August 2005 - 01:50 PM

by far, bowie is best looking as a doctor! can't forget him in healing hands...he was *yummy*!! great actor...deserves more recognition than he gets..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He is quite attractive. He does look like a professional.

#97 amezames

amezames

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 07:49 AM

BOWIE IS SOOOOOOOOO COOL/FUNNY in HH1,2,3 I especially like hh3!!! because he and melissa and bernice have good chemistry!! he treats them both sooo cutely!! i hope he and melissa have more cute scenes together!

#98 Autumns

Autumns

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:39 PM

BOWIE IS SOOOOOOOOO COOL/FUNNY in HH1,2,3 I especially like hh3!!! because he and melissa and bernice have good chemistry!! he treats them both sooo cutely!! i hope he and melissa have more cute scenes together!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, I think so, he's a best actor, and now I watched healing hands III and I like very. :lol?:

#99 Guests

• Guests

Posted 21 August 2005 - 06:08 PM

Bowie is soo funny in HH3...is he goin' to end up with melissa or betsy?...i think BEtsy matches with MC n Bowie matches with melissa

#100 skittles

skittles

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 09:12 PM

i never cared much about bowie lam but i'm watching hh3 now and he is so cute and funny in it. he has a really good character in it. he acts very professional as a doctor. by the way, there is a little clip on him in this week's k100 and he says that he would have considered being a doctor if he wasn't in showbiz. :)

#101 Guests

• Guests

Posted 23 August 2005 - 01:25 PM

Credits to: http://www.tvbspacenews.org.uk

http://www.tvbspacen...5/roundup10.jpg

Bowie heads North
Bowie headed out to Yinchuan to film for TVB抯 new series 揇ancing Flames Yellow Sand? and in response to magazines reporting that male artists in Mainland are looking for company there, Bowie laughingly says, 揑抦 not afraid! I抣l even take Moses with me to look! But as for looking for what is a different matter! But honestly, it抯 just rumors, paparazzi are always writing about something!?Bowie says that when he is filming evening scenes he will have to leech onto Gigi Lai. He explains, 揝he is always spraying her entire body with bug spray, with six different anti-bug lotion, if I follow her then I will for sure not get bitten.?This trip he has loaded up on canned goods, and he responds, 揑抦 not afraid of the pork disease, but I like lamb, so I just loaded up on more canned goods!?

The Sun 03/08/05
http://the-sun.orisu...32328_0003.html

#102 hello_cutie08

hello_cutie08

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 12:27 AM

Can someone let me what year Bowie is born or how old he is this year. Thanx

#103 Guests

• Guests

Posted 30 August 2005 - 02:15 AM

so if u watched healings hands then u'll know him or he was in war n beauty. so like i saw a news paper and it said that he was gay of course he didnt admit it but like their was pictures of him and this dude they were always hanging around each other and the dude went up his house and stuff. plus bowie is still single and he's so old already. just want to hear ur opinions about it!!

#104 Spinnaz

Spinnaz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 02:27 AM

Hmm... There could be a chance, but I doubt he's homosexual. Just because he's old and single doesn't mean he's gay. Take Jessica Hsuan for example, she's 35 and she's not married. Doesn't mean she's a lesbian.

#105 Guests

• Guests

Posted 30 August 2005 - 02:30 AM

but it says that on the newspaper. jessica she couldnt be a lesbian well maybe she is but she's never been cought so i dont think so and ur rite even though she old and dont have a guy dont mean she lesbian. but she had a bf before so yeah and bowie i dont think he had one maybe along time ago but...

#106 kphiacaramella

kphiacaramella

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 03:36 AM

i hope not, well, u never know... maybe its just a rumor...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:wasntme

Oh man, that's what i heard, too. Heard he used to be a cop as well.

#107 Guests

• Guests

Posted 30 August 2005 - 07:16 PM

Bowie Lam Bo-Yi
- actor -

Kiss Me Goodbye (1986)
People's Hero (1987)
On the Run (1988)
Gift from Heaven (1989)
Doctor Vampire (1990)
Gun 'n Rose (1992)
Hard Boiled (1992)
It's Now or Never (1992)
Mr. Vampire 1992 (1992)
Now You See Love... Now You Don't (1992)[cameo]
The Sting (1992)
Man Of The Times (1993)
Rose, Rose I Love You (1993)
Once a Cop (1993)
Beginner's Luck (1994)
Cop Image (1994)
A Fatal Jump (1994)
The Most Wanted (1994)
The Day that Doesn't Exist (1995)
Faithfully Yours (1995)
Heaven Can't Wait (1995)
Evil Instinct (1996)
Wild (1996)
The King of Robbery (1996)
Passionate Nights (1997)
Lawyer, Lawyer (1997)
Lost Control (1997)
Hong Kong X-File (1998)
Millionaire - Unbeaten Master (2003)

#108 Guests

• Guests

Posted 31 August 2005 - 06:31 AM

Bowie is so cute in the new movie healing hand 3!!! I love seing his movie he just makes the movie a good movie just with him in it.... does anyone know what's the name of that song he sang in healing hand 3? may i get the name? thanks

#109 Guests

• Guests

Posted 31 August 2005 - 02:36 PM

Bowie Lam is a good actor, he also has a very funny and good looking eyes like mine.

#110 stantheman123

stantheman123

2Fast4U

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 02:59 PM

I think that Bowie is a very good actor compared to other TVB actors. He is funny too.

#111 sm_angel

sm_angel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 10:24 PM

Bowie's personality is quite funny in Healings Hands 3 when he teams up with Raymond Cho

#112 ctr

ctr

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 04:51 PM

any new upcomin series with Bowie in it??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bowie is acting in Healing Hands III and he is pretty good............

#113 Guests

• Guests

Posted 02 September 2005 - 04:56 PM

Full Name:
Height:
Birtday:
Horoscope:
Languages:
Motto:
Previous Jobs:
Cars currently owned:
Cars previously owned:
Dream Car:
Bowie's Favourite... Lam Bo Yi, Bowie
178cm (5'10)
September 4th
Virgo
Cantonese, Mandarin, English
BE HAPPY
Police, Office Boy, Percussion Player, Music Production
Mercedez Jeep and convertible
BMW and BMW convertible
Porsche Boxster

Tennis, Jogging, Swimming (learning golf)
Sting, Robert Plomer, Rod Steward, Phil Collins
Ultraman, Dumbo
Dried Abalone
Studying cars, collecting car models, magazines and catalogues
In a radio interview, Bowke mentioned that whenever he leaves home, he would give his mom a bye bye hug and kiss

selected filmography
Kiss Me Goodbye (1986)
People's Hero (1987)
On the Run (1988)
Gift from Heaven (1989)
Doctor Vampire (1990)
Gun 'n Rose (1992)
Hard Boiled (1992)
It's Now or Never (1992)
Mr. Vampire 1992 (1992)
Now You See Love... Now You Don't (1992)[cameo]
The Sting (1992)
Man Of The Times (1993)
Rose, Rose I Love You (1993)
Once a Cop (1993)
Beginner's Luck (1994)
Cop Image (1994)
A Fatal Jump (1994)
The Most Wanted (1994)
The Day that Doesn't Exist (1995)
Faithfully Yours (1995)
Heaven Can't Wait (1995)
Evil Instinct (1996)
Wild (1996)
The King of Robbery (1996)
Passionate Nights (1997)
Lawyer, Lawyer (1997)
Lost Control (1997)
Hong Kong X-File (1998)
Millionaire - Unbeaten Master (2003)

Edited by itsbebeE, 02 September 2005 - 04:58 PM.

#114 tveta

tveta

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5804 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 08:31 PM

He is ok but he is not good looking like other actors
and his eys is so small.

#115 Guests

• Guests

Posted 07 September 2005 - 01:37 AM

Bowie's acting is good but I find that every series has him in it now. Does anyone know if he signed a new contract with TVB or not? I like watching him as a bad guy in File of Justice but also as the cop in Untracable Evidence 1 & 2.

#116 Binbeck

Binbeck

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 05:13 PM

he's a good actor. im watching vigilante force, nice show. but i guess he was not leading actor there. he ever dated flora chan? the pic in 1st page made me think that they alr got married. but then i saw comment at later page, they were not married, hehe

#117 hlac

hlac

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1723 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 08:06 PM

Lam Bo Yi, Bowie, he is such a great actor, he is cute with his tiny eyes and his hairstyle seems the same most of the time. He is in so many good tvb series, I love watching him in all of the Healing Hands series.

#118 Guests

• Guests

Posted 13 September 2005 - 06:18 AM

bowie is such a great actor and as a singer!!

wonder what's his new series??

#119 snow_child

snow_child

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 01:22 PM

Not sure i agree with you - great actor but his singing is a bit .... yuck! love HH3 but have always got to stop before he starts singing at the end credits!!

#120 Guests

• Guests

Posted 17 September 2005 - 07:46 PM

exactly how old is bowie? at one point i thought that tvb was heavily promoting him, but now it seems to have calmed down. hes quite a good actor with lots of experience. isnt he recently filming this series in china?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bowie lam, lam bo yee, bowie lam bo yee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users