(The Sky Is The Limit)
(The Green Hope)
(Healing Hands II)
(Invisible Journey)
(Viligante Force)
(Healing Hands III)
(War & Beauty)
(Misleading Track)

Edited by AutumnTears, 27 November 2005 - 07:56 PM.

#2 Sabby

Sabby

s m i l e

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2982 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 04:25 AM

any new upcomin series with Bowie in it??

#3 lilypad_1110

lilypad_1110

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 07:22 AM

by far, bowie is best looking as a doctor! can't forget him in healing hands...he was *yummy*!! great actor...deserves more recognition than he gets..

#4 tvbkiss

tvbkiss

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 10:06 AM

With Flora
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Guests

• Guests

Posted 06 April 2004 - 10:18 AM

English Name: Bowie Lam Bo Yi
Vietnamese Name: Lam Bao Di
Birthday: September 4
Heigth: 5'10"
Weight: 160 pounds
Hobbies: Real Cars & model cars

Favorites...

Sport: tennis, jogging & swimming
Car: Porsche Boxster
Food: seafood

Some Series...

(The Lady Of Iron)
(Beyond Love)
(Art Of Being Together)
(Being Twins)
(The Greed Of Man)
(For Home's Sake)
(Glittering Moment)
(Eternity)
(File of Justice III)
(Forty Something)
(File of Justice IV)
(The Unexpected)
(Once Upon A Time In Shanghai)
(File of Justice V)
(The Disappeareance)
(Untraceable Evidence)
(Recipe for the Heart)
(Healing Hands)
(Untraceable Evidence II)
(Ultra Protection)
(The Sky Is The Limit)
(The Green Hope)
(Healing Hands II)
(Invisible Journey)
(Viligante Force)

Posted Image

#6 anneheung11

anneheung11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 09:58 AM

[News]

Christine Ng and Bowie Lam play a couple in new TVB series "Grey Tracks" and yesterday along with the other cast members such as Deric Wan, Louisa So and Cindy Au, took part in a blessing ceremony for the show. Christine was spotted being very flirtatious with Bowie and caught the eye of everyone. She laughs: "I think I have gone over the limit, in so many years of acting, I have never had such a strong feeling towards a co-star, but after filming a kiss scene with Bowie, it gives me the feeling of puppy love again. It is not the technique of the kiss, but it made me feel we had a bond, like I was giving him my all, as if we were really married, so I have prepared lots of birthday presents for him now." She adds that she has never watched Bowie's performances in the past, but she was watching the repeat of Bowie's "Vigilante Force" last night and even though she was busy with an article she was writing, she still had to watch the show, despite neglecting her husband. She says: "I am a person without any secrets, if I like something I will say it out loud. I really regret meeting Bowie this late on, because he really does have the honour of a gentleman and is the dream husband of any woman. [Em: I can vouch for this!!!] (Are you worried about spreading rumours?) No, if there are rumours, they are real! (But earlier reports suggested that Bowie was gay?) We aren't to know, but I don't mind. To like and to love are different and as well as Bowie, I do like many other men, such as Andy Lau and Leslie Cheung, but they don't know and I don't need their response." She indicates that she is not afraid of her husband worrying that her feelings will become real because she says that she has never met with this in her life.

Also, Bowie admitted openly that he felt Christine's admiration towards him because she has told him before that after the kissing scene, she dreamed about him and ignored her husband to watch his performance. He has warned her not to do anything to upset her husband. When asked if he felt electrified when working with Christine, Bowie says: "When we are filming, I really do treat her as though she is my wife, but I will not hold that feeling, nor are there any biological reactions, after all there are so many people watching. However, she is great fun and I do feel I met her too late." He also admits that worried her husband will become jealous, so he has asked her to invite him out for dinner together.

http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#7 anneheung11

anneheung11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 06:45 AM

[News]

Bowie Lam, Christine Ng, Deric Wan, Cindy Au, Kwok Fung and Mary Hon were filming in a hotel yesterday for new series "Grey Tracks" for a ball scene where Kwok Fung and Mary Hon's characters were celebrating their 25th Wedding anniversary with a lavish party.

In real life, Kwok Fung and his wife Au Yeung Pui Shan have just celebrated their silver wedding anniversary on 9th September last year and this year will be their 26th year together. Talking of it not being easy to maintain a marriage for such a long time, Kwok Fung says: "Other people find it hard, but we found it really easy. How to keep the marriage going? The main thing is down to the hard work from both people, we will never feel like old husband old wife, because Pui Shan treats me like a child and I admit that I will never grow up. Don't see the Pui Shan seems strong on the outside, in fact she is very soft."

Talking of keeping a marriage being down to the work of both parties, Bowie interrupted, saying: "Is your sex life co-ordinated?". To which Kwok replied: "If it isn't co-ordinated, how would we have managed 26 years?"

Christine appeared in her own personal ballgown worth several tens of thousands of dollars and sporting many crystals on the dress. Since filming for "Grey Tracks" started, yesterday's scene was the first with so many of the cast members together. When Christine was asked to pose with Bowie in a dancing stance, Bowie joked that she has dropped a lot of things. Talking of the last event where Christine said that she admired Bowie, did her husband complain afterwards? She laughs that what she said was from the heart and liking a person does not mean she loves him or will marry him, but from a working or a friendly point of view, Bowie is a very likeable person. She also says that her husband has not been to visit her on set and will not be troubled because for her husband, as long as she is happy, then he will relax.

Deric and Cindy play a husband and wife in the show and yesterday they struck a pose at the request of the press. This is only the third time that Deric has danced for a show and the last time was over ten years ago when he left the choreographer very frustrated.

Talking of his girlfriend, Sonija Kwok being a very able dancer, Deric immediately agreed: "She has a lot of talent in many areas, such as Chinese dance, Jazz dance and so on. At first I thought that she had started to dance when she was young, but this is not the case as she was rather quiet when she was young." He also reveals that he wanted to learn some social dances with his girlfriend to help with his acting, like driving and riding is. When it was mentioned that Sonija's riding is very good too, he cannot help but praise her again, saying: "She is both pretty and intelligent and is my teacher in many areas. Not only is she my English teacher, she is also very well mannered. Maybe this was because her family have always been quite strict, so she is very polite with people. She can also work harder than me and has a stronger drive to succeed than me. (So what do you have to teach her?) Basically I have nothing I can teach her!"

#8 Jules

Jules

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:01 PM

thank you sooo much for the news. I'm always wondering what he's up to next. I can't wait to see that new series he's in with Maggie, gigi, charmaine, moses and sheren! Should be very very interesting!

#9 anneheung11

anneheung11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 04:05 AM

[News]

Bowie Lam, Louisa So and Deric Wan took part in the end of filming celebration for "Grey Tracks" earlier and Bowie revealed that whilst filming on location for "Healing Hands III", there have been many exciting scenes, including pushing a broken down car in a busy Causeway Bay. He says: "No-one yelled at us, they just honked us instead." As for filming in Lan Kwai Fong on Saturday night, many tourists surrounded him asking for his autograph. In "Healing Hands", Bowie will be working with Bernice Liu for the first time and he says: "Meeting her for the first time, I find her to be very sharp and quite pretty. (Bernice has someone already though!) Really, but I can't touch her either because I have someone too!" Talking of Lawrence Ng apologising to the press, he says: "It's okay, everyone has days when you are feeling down, but when I am unhappy I will not say anything."

As for Deric Wan, he injured he arm and ankle whilst filming some wirework scenes earlier and he reveals that his investments in salons in Shanghai and Taiwan are doing well, with plans for another branch opening soon. When asked about the reports suggesting he has been chasing salon girls, he says: "Can I not even go back to my own shop?" Louisa reveals that the celebratory meal was paid for by the main stars and the producer, each paying a four figure sum towards the three table celebration.

#10 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 08:18 PM

haha.. so much flirting between Bowie & Christine Ng.. but they seem cute together! =)

anyway, more news:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Moses Chan, Halina Tam and Bowie Lam were filming on location just outside TVB City for new series "Healing Hands III" yesterday. The scene tells of Halina and Bowie being interviewed at the TV station, but they have an argument and leave with bad feelings. Moses waits outside in his expensive sports car and Bowie realises that Halina is Moses's girlfriend. When Moses sees Halina leaving, he immediately gives her a kiss on the cheek. Even though it was filmed by camera angle positioning, Moses was still rather nervous and NG'ed many times, making the director instruct him to be more intimate as he laughed "You look like you are talking to Halina, not kissing her!". A rather embarrassed Moses showed a red face and showed that even the new generation of 'housewife killer' is a shy guy!

Bowie rushed back for filming after going to see the doctor yesterday and he had already felt unwell whilst filming for "Grey Tracks". Coupled with the hot weather and often going from a cold to a hot place, he has contracted a throat infection. He says: "My throat is very painful at the moment and even swallowing saliva makes it hurt. Although the doctor told me to rest, that is an impossibility because this show has already started filming. Luckily it is a forty episode show with many side tracks so the focus is not entirely on me and there should be a little more time to rest." He also smiles: "I don't want to get a doctor's note to rest because if I can't produce it then I will be in trouble. Wearing a suit in such hot weather on location is really hard work though.(Are you afraid of getting sunstroke like Nancy Sit?) Although it is so hot that my underpants are soaking, I am still young and strong so I should be okay!"

http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#11 BORNINHK

BORNINHK

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:33 PM

Bowie Lams series with Sonjia Kwok is so great!!

The one about learning martial arts in Beijing?I like the bald
instructor.

#12 Zyphere

Zyphere

~*Clarissa's Panda Jai <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 08:14 PM

Yeah, great actor. I like pretty much any series that he's in. Not exactly the best-looking guy out there, but he's got this kind of 'attitude' surrounding him.

#13 Guests

• Guests

Posted 28 July 2004 - 04:16 AM

[Ta Kung Pao]

Lawrence Ng, Bowie Lam, Moses Chan, Maggie Siu, Raymond Cho and Michael Tong were among the cast appearing at the Happy Valley Cemetary yesterday on location for "Healing Hands III" in a scene where they appear at the funeral of Yoyo Mung's character, so they were all dressed in black. As the weather was extremely hot, Lawrence and Moses were continuously wiping away the sweat and after filming, they immedialtely took off their jackets.

Lawrence and Yoyo play a pair of lovers in the show, so he has to be very upset in the scene and he quickly entered the emotion as his eyes filled with tears, touching everyone else. On the set, everyone refers to Lawrence as 'Dai Siu' (master), but don't be mistaken that this is down to Lawrence being arrogant. The reason for this is that Lawrence's character in the series "A Loving Spirit" was called 'Dai Siu' and so this name has stuck with the crew. He responds to the name very quickly and does not feel it is a little odd, saying it is just a nickname. Lawrence reveals that he has other nicknames, because he likes to make up names for other people that include the word for 'poo' in them, but sometimes they end up calling him the name instead.

Also, Bowie Lam has recently moved into a new house and as he is a firm believer in Feng Shui, he has taken a special day off work to move house. He laughs: "I have saved up for so long and can finally move into a bigger house, buying a thousand foot home. Actually, apart from cars, I will not buy many other things and buying a house is fulfilling my parents' dream. Originally this was going to be a surprise for them as I had hoped to finish decorating before telling them, but the magazines spoiled the surprise. (Does buying a new house signify you will be starting a family soon?) Nearly, but it will not be in the next year or two, because I am a very traditional person and I have to choose very carefully."

Also, Moses appears to have lost some weight and he indicates that whenever he starts work, he will slim down, denying that he has been slimming intentionally. He has been losing weight since filming "Blossoming Hearts" and he does not know why.

Credits Em @ http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

Edited by tuyet_nhi, 28 July 2004 - 04:17 AM.

#14 Guests

• Guests

Posted 28 July 2004 - 03:20 PM

Posted Image

COOL MAN BOWIE!! :worship ENJOY THE PICS THEN! :loool:

#15 ^K^

^K^

sweet!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 01:25 AM

Posted Image

[The Sun]

Bernice Liu and Bowie Lam were filming yesterday in TVB City for "Healing Hands III" and Bernice's character is often being scolded in the show. She says: "Because I am always making mistakes, Bowie will tell me off, but I will not be mad at him because I am wrong and I will only scold myself."

Bowie openly admits that he often loses his temper. He jokes: "Bernice messes up over little things, but it is not only me who tells her off, there is also a big group of nurses because she cannot even hold a surgical scalpel properly and forgets even after being shown several times, so we have to tell her off!" Respected for being serious about things, Bowie will even give his opinion about scenes that do not involve him, but denies feeling the pressure of this third series, saying: "We all get on very well and they have all been well trained by me, so I am very happy."

credits 2 Em at tvbspacenews.blogspot

#16 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 12:07 AM

Updates on Healing Hands III -
[The Sun]

Bernice Liu, Sam Chan and Bowie Lam were filming earlier in Lan Kwai Fong in a scene for "Healing Hands III" where Bernice is drunk after going to a bar with Bowie and Sam was left to take her home. Afterwards, Bernice reveals that her character is very extreme and tries to slit her wrists after she gets drunk and nothing like her real personality. She says: "Although my father is afraid of me losing out to people, so he taught me to drink in my teens, I am still really weak and can't take even a little alcohol. Also I rarely go to bars, so I am very different to my character."

In order to carry out her performance in this year's Miss Hong Kong contest, Bernice has been in secret training and fell over at home: "I have been practicing Middle Eastern dancing at home, but I fell over whilst kicking and my hip is quite sore."

http://the-sun.com.h...04941_0003.html

#17 HeavenlyCharm

HeavenlyCharm

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 05:29 PM

He is ok in once upon the time in shangai, but i start to like him in vigilante force, he is funny with tavia. He did a serie with adam cheng, he played adam friend , and falls in love with his wife. What is the name of this serie?

#18 ILoveChowGoon

ILoveChowGoon

Adam's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 08:37 PM

He is ok in once upon the time in shangai, but i start to like him in vigilante force, he is funny with tavia. He did a serie with adam cheng, he played adam friend , and falls in love with his wife. What is the name of this serie?

The series with Adam, Amy Chan and Bowie Lam is called "Forty Something" (Nam Yan Sai Sap Yat Thau Ka).

#19 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 09:14 PM

Posted Image
[Ta Kung Pao 23/08/04]
With the recent rumours linking Bernice Liu with Moses Chan, she has been chased around by the press and the earlier kiss scenes between her and Bowie Lam whilst filming for "Healing Hands III" was affected by the presence of press who were constantly shooting photos and this not only upset her, but also caused her to leave half way.

When asked about this event, Bowie explained the situation on Bernice's behalf: "She did not lose her temper, just that the story told of her being in low spirits, so she had to chat with me." Bernice did not leave half way, the change was made to film the rest in the studio because of the interference from the press. As for the kiss scene, it was to be led by Bernice, because in the show, her character has a crush on Bowie. Talking of the rumours between Bernice and Moses, Bowie says: "It has been so bad for them recently, always being followed by the paparazzi and having to escape by the back door after work." Bowie also praises Moses for being a good man, but not assertive enough.
http://www.takungpao...3/UL-297088.htm
Credits to Em - http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#20 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 11:28 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
[Ta Kung Pao 03/09/04]

TVB's new series "War and Beauty" reached an average first week rating of 30 points with a peak at 32 points and with these good results of recent times, a celebratory party was held yesterday afternoon. Cast members taking part included Bowie Lam, Gigi Lai, Moses Chan and Sheren Tang who joined producer Chik Kei Yi. Maggie Cheung and Charmaine Sheh are both currently filming in China, so were unable to attend.

Since the show began filming, there have been constant rumours about the animoscity between Charmaine and Maggie and when Bowie was asked if he noticed any hostility during filming, he says that although he is known to be observant, he did not notice anything untoward between them and he felt that all the female cast members worked hard in their performances. In particular, he felt that Sheren had very long and difficult lines and if she made a mistake, then she would cause delay for everyone else, so with so much concentration, there was little time to care about anything else. Bowie laughs: "This is my first appearance in an ancient drama and in one scene, although I had learned my lines over several days, I still had forty NG's and I have never tried this before, so I cried out loud. Moses was rather more relaxed because his lines were more colloquial."

As for the show's good results, Bowie believes that they will get even better and hopes that they can break the ratings records of Dayo Wong's "To Catch the Uncatchable" for this year.He laughs: "Although I am envious of Dayo, he does have his own inimitable style of performing." With so many NG's making him cry in this ancient drama, will Bowie be taking on more ancient roles in the future? He laughs that if Chik Kei Yi films it, then he will because there is a guarantee there.

Also, Gigi's performance has been criticised for breathing too loudly and producer Chik explained this on her behalf, saying: "This is actually part of her performance, because at first her character is very naive and child-like and this is part of the design of the role." He does not feel that Charmaine and Maggie are not getting along and says that if they were really at odds, then you would be able to see it in the performance because they would not be able to interact.

Gigi has been aware of the recent news surrounding the arguments on the internet between Charmaine and Maggie's fans and she says that in comparison, her own fans would not be so extreme and at the very least not hurl abuse at each other. She says: "I do understand that fans have their own idols, but luckily my fans are more mellow."

Talking of the disharmony, Gigi immediately lifted her arms in surrender: "I don't know! When I wasn't working, I was hiding in my room and even the producer complained that I never went out with them to eat. (What were you doing in your room?) Doing beauty treatments and exercise because the weather there was cold and dry and if I didn't keep my face moisturised, it would turn bad. I did not want to bear the cold and go out for dinner because I was cold enough when I was working." She reveals that because she is afraid of the cold, she would keep all the windows in her room closed and on one occasion when she lit a small coal fire for a hot pot, she nearly suffocated herself. Luckily her assistant discovered her in time to avoid an accident.

As for the many praises she is receiving for her evil performance in "War", Gigi says a little embarrassed: "All four girls are very evil, but actually it is not real evil, rather that they are protecting themselves in a hostile environment where if you did not play tactics, you would be dead." Is she confident of winning an award this year? She says: "Winning awards is about being in the right place at the right time and as long as people praise my performance, then I am very happy because the most important thing is a good review."

Sheren Tang plays an evil concubine in "War", but she feels that the audience are understanding and will not scold her in public, calling her by her character's name "Yu Fei" instead and even discussing the plot with her. Sheren smiles: "Times have changed and viewers understand that there are good and evil people, so playing the bad guy no longer causes people's negative reactions."

Sheren's acting talent has always been praised and this time is no exception, however, she criticises herself, saying that she has only just reached the standard this time and feels she could have done better, but thanks to the editing and sound, she has received good reviews. She admits that her lines were long and difficult, so she had plenty of NG's and she burst out crying at one point. This is the first time that she has cried because of NG's and she is very thankful for the support from her co-stars and the cast and crew.

Also, Moses recorded the theme song for new series "Blossoming Hearts" yesterday and beforehand, he had been rehearsing for a while. He finds that singing is much more difficult than acting because you have to use your breath to express your emotion. When asked if he will be releasing an album later, he laughs: "At the moment, the most important thing is to hone my voice, I don't want to think too far into the future." As for whether he will dress as a Qing lady if the show hits 40 points, he smiles: "If everyone is happy then I will do it, for entertainment value then I don't mind."

http://www.takungpao...3/UL-301412.htm
http://www.takungpao...3/UL-301413.htm
http://www.takungpao...3/UL-301409.htm

#21 Jules

Jules

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 07:34 PM

Some Bowie news and pics- LOVE THE GUY!

Bowie Lam Bo-Yi, Louisa So Yuk-Wah (right with Lam) and Deric Wan Siu-Lun attended a wrap party on Monday night as work has concluded on their new TVB series FUI SIK GWAI JIK (lit. GRAY TRACKS). Lam has been busy recently shooting scenes for HEALING HANDS III. On the weekend, he shot a sequence in the Causeway Bay district that showed his character pushing a broken down car. He also did location work in Lan Kwai Fong with co-star Bernice Liu Bik-Yi. As it is the first time he has worked with Liu, Lam was asked what he thought of the beauty queen turned actress. Lam: "It was the first time I got to see her up close and in person. She's very sharp, very pretty."

Posted Image

#22 Guests

• Guests

Posted 09 September 2004 - 03:45 PM

Here is the link of the website of Bowie, pls do visit it lar, because' it always shows the up-to-date news and pics of Bowie!! http://messages.to/bowielam

#23 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 01:14 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

[Ta Kung Pao & The Sun 11/9/04]

TVB's new series "War and Beauty" has had a good reaction since its airing and a group of cast members including Gigi Lai, Bowie Lam, Moses Chan and Rebecca Chan took part in a radio interview with CRHK. Although the ratings have been good for the show, it is surrounded with gossip and there are indications that there was conflict off camera between some of the female cast members. To this, Moses says simply that he had little time to worry about this, because it was hard work filming for this show. As for Bowie, he says that he is a man of great clarity, but he only noticed a battle of talent and beautiful costumes and no fights for placings.

Gigi says that the positions are choreographed in advance and there is no chance of getting extra airtime just by speaking to the producer. Bowie indicates that each person's screentime is very equal, but he does think that some people should spend more time thinking about their acting. When asked who he was hinting at, he says that he is not just talking about artistes in "War", other people in other shows are the same and should spend more time working on their performance than worrying about fighting for exposure. After saying this, Bowie went on to praise Gigi for putting her heart and strength into the show and Gigi said: "Rumours of conflict is a promotional tactic, after so many years in the business, I will not mind this. I know what I have done and as long as I can justify it to myself, it is okay."

Gigi has been in showbiz for nearly twenty years and has given people the feeling of being a 'vase character' all along. She admits that five years ago, she would not play any characters that were not acceptable, but now she will face it as just an act. "In the past people probably saw Gigi Lai as a pretty face and great figure, a goddess of beauty, so two years ago, I decided to do a good show for everyone and now I have fulfilled an ambition." As for whether she is confident that 'Yuk Ying' will receive an award at the end of the year, she says that she is not a TVB contracted artiste, so she is not eligible for an award, but she feels that for TVB to give her this role, it is already like getting an award.

http://www.takungpao...1/UL-304387.htm
http://the-sun.com.h...10112_0003.html
Credits to Em - http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#24 MiracleHope

MiracleHope

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 11:24 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

[Oriental Daily & The Sun 20/09/04]

TVB's grand production ancient drama "War and Beauty" has had good results since it began airing and a group of cast members including Gigi Lai, Bowie Lam, Moses Chan and Sheren Tang gathered yesterday for a mid-autumn festival promotion that attracted a crowd of several hundred members of the public in a very packed venue. During the event, the artistes joined the audience in playing games and in one 'xiunui pageant' game, they followed the storyline and sniffed some little girls' body odour, causing a few laughs.

The cast of "War" agree that the show has become the talk of the town and Bowie even says confidently: "Almost all of Hong Kong is watching the show, it has become a trend and if you don't watch it, you will have nothing to talk about the next day when you get back to work. I am very happy because I have never made a show that has gripped the public like this and motivate society." Bowie goes on to suggest that the producer should film a prequel to the show and laughs that this should tell of Gigi's romances when she was 24.

When Gigi was asked whether she is confident that her character 'Yuk Ying' will win the award for 'My Favourite Female Lead Role' this year, she shakes her head and says: "To win good reviews and the praise from everyone is already an award. If TVB will give me the award, then it would be even better, but I am not a TVB person and I have not made that many series for TVB, so the award is down to the time, the place and the people. However, I have pledged that apart from giving my fidelity to my husband after I get married, then my faith belongs to TVB for life because I do not like filming elsewhere as I get homesick." As for the suggestion of the fighting and conflict in "War" being a reduced reflection on society, Gigi indicates that to live happily is the best and she hates all the deception and conflict. If she was really the character she plays, she would rather not live. She also hopes that the show will reach the results of "War of Genders", saying: "If the show passes 40 points, I will wear a bikini!"

Moses indicates that even Chow Yun Fat is watching the show: "I heard from a friend that Brother Fat said that as TVB has not produced this type of show for a while, then it is worth watching." As for what happens in the end, none of the cast would let on, with Sheren saying: "Two die and two live. (They say you will go crazy in the end?) The person who wrote that is crazy!"

http://orientaldaily...ent_a10cnt.html
http://the-sun.com.h...02211_0003.html

Credits to http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

#25 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:16 AM

Is he married?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope, he's single and not dating anyone...

there's rumors that he's gay but who knows...

#26 Guests

• Guests

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:35 AM

there are rumors saying that he's gay????
he doesn't look/seem like one at all....that's surprising...
i like the theme song in the tv series: war and beauty
does anyone know what that theme song is called?

#27 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 04:24 AM

i heard it from someone who read it off of some tvb message board

and a while back, there was a rumor that bowie went out with flora and the rumor says that bowie and flora lied about going out to help bowie cover up that he's gay, and that he's gay with his manager or something like that

but that's only what i've heard

but that's none of our business, as long as he's a good actor and stuff

i don't really like his singing though, i don't think he has the voice for it, but maybe later on he'll improve or i'll start to like his music

#28 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 11:16 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
[Oriental Daily 27/09/04]

***WARNING: SPOILERS FOR "WAR AND BEAUTY"***

The final week of "War and Beauty" begins airing this evening and the focus of many viewers is on the sad ending for the show's suffering lovers Yuk Ying and Suen Pak Yeung. Screen lovers Gigi Lai and Bowie Lam take this scene through time and re-enact it for this report.

Gigi and Bowie's performances have been greatly praised in this series and they are hot favourites in the running for this year's anniversary 'favourite male and female lead' awards. They are both confident, with Bowie even laughing that if they both get an award, then they should get married as a symbol of the everlasting love between their characters!

As the viewers love these characters so much, Oriental Daily has asked Bowie and Gigi to re-enact their love scenes and when Bowie was hugging Gigi for the shoot, he couldn't help saying: "I really want to kiss her!" Then Gigi smiled and did not seem to have any repulsion to him.

When Gigi was asked to analyse the love affair between Yuk Ying and Suen, she says: "The type of guy that Suen is happens to be my perfect partner because he is very popular with the women, but he is not dirty. He is intelligent, refined, sophisticated and bold, with a good heart, so if there was a man like Suen in real life, then he would definitely touch my heart." Talking of Yuk Ying, Gigi criticises: "Yuk Ying gives the impression that she is a tigress, but she is just a pig inside and she is the most foolish out of all the noblepeople in the show, but she is lucky and has the help of a lot of people, so she does have her attraction."

Bowie on the other hand feels that Yuk Ying and Suen bring trouble on themselves: "Suen Pak Yeung has many ladies at his feet in the show: his wife Ho Suet, Heung Fau, Lady Fuk, Yee Shun and Yuk Ying, but he only loves Yuk Ying and his love for her is crazy and uncontrolled. When he gives his lover to the Emperor, he is very pained, but in real life, I would not be so generous."

Bowie's review on Gigi is of high regard: "In the past, I did not really watch much of her acting, so when the producer Chik Kei Yi mentioned that I would be pairing with Gigi, I did have a question mark over us, but when we came to work together, my eyes were opened because she is so talented and such a great actor. As for Charmaine and Maggie, their performance is more subtle and not as loud and open as Gigi, so they lose out somewhat. As a result, I think that Gigi will win the award."

http://orientaldaily...ent_a53cnt.html

#29 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:19 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
[Ta Kung Pao & Oriental Daily 29/09/04]

On yesterday's mid-autumn festival, a group of cast members from TVB's "War and Beauty", including Bowie Lam, Gigi Lai, Moses Chan, Bibi Wong and Patricial Liu headed to Tsimshatsui in the afternoon to celebrate with the public. As well as cutting fruit to share with the locals, the artistes also handed out mooncakes and lanterns and in a scramble by the audience to receive the gifts, there was some disorder, but luckily no-one was hurt.

Bowie and Gigi arrived together, but they were half an hour late. Bowie said: "I was not late and even arrived ten minutes early at the local car park, it was waiting for Gigi that made me late." However, Bowie was not angry at Gigi for being late and even put his hand around her waist as they posed for photographs. When Bowie was asked if he had become good friends with Gigi after filming "War", he indicated that at first he thought she was okay, just that she took a long time in make up, but that is acceptable because whilst they were waiting for her, he and Bowie could catch an hour or twos extra sleep. Now that Bowie and Gigi are working together again in "Healing Hands III", but they insist that they have not developed feelings for each other over time.

Despite the good reviews for "War", the ratings have only lingered around 32 to 33 points and this puzzles Bowie. As for the suggestions that they should film a sequel, Bowie indicates that the chance of this is slim, but maybe a prequel is a possibility.

Gigi explained her lateness as being due to an appointment with her herbalist earlier and then getting stuck in traffic. She says: "The doctor said I was too exhausted, but in fact I am not as busy as before. With filming and promotion at the moment and the constant following from the press, I am feeling a little mental stress, but I hope this will not affect the progress of 'Healing Hands'." As for reports that Gigi has been saying she will win the anniversary award with her performance in "war", she clarifies that she has never said this and has never thought about winning any award because the success of a show is down to the hard work of all the cast and crew before and behind the camera. Putting aside the question of awards, Gigi has gained more offers of stage shows and advertisements, but as she is currently filming a series, she can only turn away some of the work. When asked how much money she has lost, she says: "Actually I had not even spoken about prices yet, before turning them away because of my schedule. I guess it is about several hundred thousand dollars."

Saturday's special charity screening of the grand finale to "War" to be held in Tsuen Wan by TVB has proven very popular as all five hundred tickets were completely sold out within half an hour of them being released at 8pm yesterday.

http://www.takungpao...9/UL-311639.htm
http://orientaldaily...ent_a55cnt.html

#30 Starcandi3z

Starcandi3z

ronn-knee rox =D; ronnknee[dot]com

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:32 AM

I wished i was there. but are they ^^^ going out or is it just a friendly hug..? anyways i'm not really into their lives but bowie looks old enough to have a wife! bowie looks ok but i dont think he's that good looking. he was great in Invisible Journey with Jessica but i dont think they make a good pair. :down

#31 Joy2004

Joy2004

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1276 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 01:51 AM

who do think he is best with:

flora chan
gigi lei

i think FLORA CHAN

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use to like Bowie with Flora, but after War and Beauty I think that he makes a good couple with Gigi Lai.

#32 Guests

• Guests

Posted 06 October 2004 - 11:57 PM

[Ta Kung Pao 06/10/04]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gigi Lai and Bowie Lam were guests at the grand opening of a beauty and fitness centre yesterday and although there were many other guests present, such as Renee Tai and Sze Yi Lin, the focus of everyone was on Bowie and Gigi. As they appeared in formal dress and shared a glass of champagne together, they looked like a newly wed couple.

In response to the suggestions that they looked like a married couple, Gigi felt the same: "Yes! Recently Bowie has been dressing rather casually, so with him in a suit today and me coincidentally wearing a white outfit, we do look good together!" Talking of them holding each other's hands in recent photoshoots, is Gigi worried that people will mistake them as a couple? Gigi laughs that she is a little worried, but she does not rule out the chance that she will start dating Bowie because he is a good man. As for the rumours that Bowie is gay, Gigi indicates that she does not believe this because Bowie has had rumours with Flora Chan before. She feels that she can be very good friends with Bowie and even become soul mates, then this would be very romantic.

Talking of the viewers requesting that TVB should film a prequel or sequel to "War and Beauty", Gigi says: "I think it would be a little forced if I was to make a prequel, I can just about play a sixteen year old this time, but if I had to play someone younger, then I don't know what the make up would look like." However, she does hope that the original cast can appear. As for Chrmraine Sheh's suggestion of making a modern version of "War", Gigi says that this is quite a good idea and TVB should think about it, as long as the people and scenery are beautiful - maybe even filming in the Caribbean like "Charlies Angels". As for producer Chik Kei Yi praising her for being the best of the female stars in the show, Gigi laughs: "The producer taught me well! Actually everyone did very well in the show, so you cannot say that it was just me who did well. I hope that I can make play some more quality roles where I can show off myself and let the viewers know that Gigi Lai can act."

Thanks to the popualarity of "War", Gigi and Bowie have become the latest favourites of the advertising sponsors and as well as doing opeinings and stage appearances, they have also had offers of movies and advertisements flooding in. In response to this, Bowie does not forget to promote himself, saying: "Gigi and I have met with good luck lately, so it is a good omen to have us at an opening and share in our luck. I was at another opening earlier and then they opened another branch very soon afterwards. (As you are busier now, will you be putting up your fee?) A little, but it is still reasonable, we will not put the prices up too much." As for yesterday's opening, they received a six figure fee.

As for the request for a follow up to "War", Bowie says: "No matter whether it is a prequel or a sequel, I hope that there will be sufficient preparation beforehand. Although I am confident, the pressure will be a lot higher and I would like the chance for Gigi and I to make more money before we film it because we don't know when we will have this opportunity again." Talking of many viewers hoping that Bowie will win the award for "My Favourite Male Lead Role" this year, he laughs: "I hope so too, because that would be the icing on the cake and I can make even more money! (Have you calculated how much money the effect of 'War' has made you?) At the moment my workload is a lot higher, so I have not had a chance to calculate it yet."

http://www.takungpao...6/UL-314184.htm
http://www.takungpao...6/UL-314354.htm[Oriental Daily

[05/10/04]

Posted Image

With the exceptional ratings for the final episode of "War and Beauty", the four female leads Gigi Lai, Maggie Cheung, Charmaine Sheh and Sheren Tang are naturally very happy and excited. Among them, Gigi Lai is especially thankful to the support from the viewers and says she will be thinking hard about what she can do for everyone to show her gratitude.

When Gigi heard the results for the ratings, she screamed: "Wow, that's amazing! It's great, I am so happy I don't know what to say. (Will you be wearing a bikini?) When Bowie mentioned it, I said I would wear a bikini if the average ratings hit 40 points. Although we did not reach this, I am still very thankful to all the support from the viewers because 'Yuk Ying' would be nothing without them. Also, I would not have so many 'positive side effects' and so I will have to think long and hard about what I can do to thank everyone. You (the press) need to give me some time."

Charmaine says: "I am so happy, it was similar to what I guessed it would be because I gauged on the night that the reaction from the audience at the event was very good and they were totally absorbed. (There have been requests for a prequel or a sequel.) I am thankful to the audience for the suggestion, if the company arranges this, then I would like to film it, so that the viewers can continue to enjoy the show."

Sheren says: "I am very happy and I did think about going on holiday to reward myself, but I am worried that I can't get away. I am thinking about going now though. (Are you happy with the ratings figures?) As an artiste, I will not worry too much about this, the reviews are more important. If the ratings are good, then that is the icing on the cake."

Currently away filming in Shanghai, Maggie indicated on the telephone: "Of course I am happy with good ratings! (Do you feel that they are rather low?) It is already quite enough and the most important thing is the feedback. For an ancient drama to attract so many viewers and create so many talking points, it is not easy and the crew have a big part in this. (Do you want to film a prequel or a sequel?) Do you need me to play On Sin's mother?" As for the celebratory party, Maggie laughs: "I will head back to Hong Kong for one day on the 15th so I hope the company will hold it on that date, then I can take part."

http://orientaldaily...ent_a55cnt.html

credits to http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#33 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:50 AM

I think he's quite cute with Gigi and he made a good couple with Flora too.. :)

some news, hahaha, look at Bowie :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

TVB's ancient drama "War and Beauty" has had excellent ratings and the airing of the final episode reached a massive 40 points that tops all records since 1998 for a weekend finale screening. To celebrate these good results and to show gratitude to the cast and crew, TVB held a celebratory party in a Tsimshatsui hotel yesterday, attended by cast and crew as well as a number of TVB executives, including Deputy Administrative Chairman Leung Nai Pang, General Manager Chan Chi Wan, Deputy Production Department Chief Lok Yik Ling and Drama Department Deputy Chief Catherine Tsang.

This is the first celebratory party attended by Mr Leung since he assumed his current position, but he is also a fan of the show and he knows each character very well and congratulated each cast member in turn. He said: "I am acting on behalf of the board as I chat to and support everyone. 'War' is the hot topic of conversation at the moemnt and I am very pleased to be here. (Will there be a sequel or prequel to 'War'?) The most important thing is to have more of these events and more good series, not necessarily a sequel. (will you be offering bonuses to reward your staff?) This is an administrative decision, I am only representing the board of directors."

Mr Chan responded to constantly being asked about a follow up to the hit series and said quite firmly yesterday that there would not be a prequel or sequel to the show because they want to leave it on a high. However, there will be a special edition DVD release of the series soon. As for the ratings for the following series "Split Second" achieving an average of 28 points in its first week, Mr Chan says that this is not bad, but there will always be pressure after a good predecessor. As for "Split" being accused of copying storylines from other sources, Mr Chan admits that there has been some research into the other productions, but "Split" is a grand production and even the music is specially composed to give it the feeling of a movie.

Bowie Lam and Moses Chan had previously agreed to dress up as palace maids if the ratings for "War" went to forty points and yesterday they kept to their word as Bowie appeared dressed as Yu Fei and Moses took the guise of the Empress. The female stars also did a character swap as Gigi became the Emperor and Charmaine took on the identity of Suen Pak Yeung. As for Sheren Tang, she became her maid in the show Bo Sim. As the five stars performed a short sketch on the stage, Mr Chan also caught the acting bug as he joined in playing Suen Pak Yeung's father.

When Bowie and Moses appeared, everyone present called out how ugly they were and Mr Chan even referred to Moses as a Filipino, but Moses said confidently: "Of course I am prettier, I am just too attractive! (Someone feels that your look is frightening.) Yes, we are so beautiful that it is frightening. (You are too tall, you don't look like a woman.) Models can be this tall." This is the second time that Moses has appeared as a woman, after his performance as Pan Jinlian in last year's anniversary show left people feeling rather queasy. When asked why he flutters his eyelids and pouts so much, he laughs: "This is my flirting, it makes me look pretty. I also have to breathe in to enhance my breasts!" After saying this, he pulls away his cloak to demonstrate and nearly bursts out of his costume.

Bowie responds to the harsh criticisms of him and Moses, saying helplessly: "It can't be helped, men dressed as women do look horrific. (Who is more horrendous of you both?) He is more scary, because his face is very square, whereas mine is a little rounder, but we both do look ugly." Bowie's make up took nearly two hours to put on and he complained that he nearly couldn't handle it.

Bowie will be releasing an album this weekend that includes the theme songs for "War and Beauty", "Vigilante Force" and "Invisible Journey". He has also invited Gigi Lai, Kenix Kwok, Bobby Au Yeung, Yoyo Mung and Maggie Siu to duet with him. As he has not released an album for two years, he hopes that the sales will be satisfactory. Talking of whether he is rushing to make the Jade Solid Gold awards for this year and whether he is in a better position as a TVB artiste, he says that he is not releasing his album in the capacity of an actor or a newcomer.

http://www.takungpao...2/UL-316286.htm
http://www.takungpao...2/UL-316287.htm
http://the-sun.com.h...13811_0003.html
http://orientaldaily...ent_a01cnt.html

credit to http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

#34 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 08:02 PM

more news :)

Posted Image

[Oriental Daily 16/10/04]

Bowie Lam, Lawrence Ng and Moses Chan were filming yesterday for "Healing Hands III" in a rescue scene there the three see a car that has crashed into a fire hydrant and they all had to get wet whilst they rescued the victim. Moses and Bowie are just missed by the crashing car resulting in a very exciting and dangerous scene. Bowie revealed that his insurance policy is enough to pay for an apartment, but he feels that filming can be very dangerous, so he cannot save on this front: "However, when we filmed this scene, everything was carefully planned and it was very safe."

As for this year's "My Favourite Male Lead Award", Bowie is hot favourite opposite Dayo Wong's "To Catch the Uncatchable" role, but with Dayo rumoured to be involved with the forthcoming TVB sitcom, Bowie laughs: "I don't mind, but I am prepared to film for free for TVB! (Are you confident?) I am very confident and I would very much like to take the award, but 'War and Beauty' was very much a female led show, so for 'Bowie Lam' to be able to stand out in it in my first ancient drama, then you have to give me some encouragement really!" However, Bowie laughs: "It doesn't matter who takes the award, but don't have a double winner. I would rather win or lose."

credit to Em at http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#35 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 05:52 AM

Posted Image

[Oriental Daily 18/10/04]

Yesterday, Bowie Lam invited Gigi to take part in filming for the music video to their duet and sub theme to 'War and Beauty' entitled "Poison". In the MV, Bowie is very tender and caring towards Gigi and seeing her struggling in the pebbles wearing her three inch high boots, he immediately picked her up and took her to the grass, playing the hero and causing screams from the crew present.

In response to this, Bowie laughs: "This is very normal, it is all male gallantry! Gigi and I filmed 'War' for so long, seeing each other every day so we are already very close and alway make gestures holding hands or being intimate. Although Gigi was wearing quite a lot of warm packs, making her a little heavier, she still has a great figure!" Gigi adds: "It is a small matter, in the show we did kiss and when we appear at promotions, we will hold hands."

Also, Gigi took part as a guest of Sam Hui at his concert earlier and was very well received as the audienced called out 'Yuk Ying Siu Ju' at her. Gigi laughs: "I think I need to change my name to Lai Yuk Ying."

http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#36 Guests

• Guests

Posted 18 October 2004 - 07:05 AM

For those of you who live outside of Hong Kong and want to buy the War and Beauty DVD, but don't know anyone who lives in Hong Kong, you're out of luck. I emailed TVB eShop and asked them and here's their reply.

Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that this DVD is for sale in Hong Kong only due to the license issue.

Regards,
TVBeShop

#37 MiracleHope

MiracleHope

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 10:31 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

[Oriental Daily 20/10/04]

Bowie Lam's popularity has increased tenfold after his appearance in "War and Beauty", so he is building on this by releasing his new album "Dreams of War and Beauty" to win over both the TV fans and the music fans. To satisfy the fans of "War", the album will include many versions of the theme songs to the series and in addition to this, Bowie has invited a number of TVB's female artistes to duet with him, including Gigi Lai, Yoyo Mung, Kenix Kwok and Maggie Siu and even Bobby Au Yeung has lent him a hand in a duet and some spoken lines in a song. The happiest thing for Bowie is that this is the first time recording for Yoyo, Kenix, Maggie and Bobby as they have never paid a visit into a real recording studio before this project. As a result, Bowie has promised them that if the album does well, he will pay for them all to go on holiday.

Bowie and Maggie were filming together yesterday for the "Spies and Dangerous Love" sales presentation clip yesterday and could not stop chatting to each other when they met. Bowie compliments Maggie's performance in their duet 'Caring Friend' and he says that he chose Maggie for this song especially: "The song tells of a pair of friends who encourage each other not to feel down because of failure in love or career and the words are very meaningful - 'Angriness and sadness will ruin your heart, Let it go and patience becomes golden, Take a step back from everything and don't dwell on it, Those who can bear it are the real strength'. (Did you ask Maggie to do this because of her breakdown in relationship with Ekin in '99 left her rather unhappy?) A little, I know she was very unhappy then, but she is fine now."

http://orientaldaily...ent_a13cnt.html

Credits to http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

#38 MiracleHope

MiracleHope

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 08:18 AM

Posted Image

[The Sun 21/10/04]

Bowie Lam is following up his rise in popularity from "War and Beauty" by releasing his new album, but with work on completion of filming for "Healing Hands III", he has not been able to spend much time promoting his album. He says: "I have been very busy recently that I will soon be divorced! (Are you married?) No, but it feels like I have been married because I have been so busy and only when I had two hours spare yesterday could I get together and have a meal."

Bowie says that this album is all down to being in the right place at the right time because originally it was due to be released last year, but it was all postponed after the SARS outbreak. He says: "I worked together with Wong Sheung Wai on this album and there are more songs on it than last year, all thanks to 'War and Beauty'." Guest appearances by female artistes such as Yoyo Mung, Kenix Kwok and Maggie Siu are made on his record and at a celebration lunch yesterday, all the dishes were named after songs from the album.

http://the-sun.com.h...35513_0003.html

Credits to http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#39 cindizzzle

cindizzzle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 04:12 AM

I always thought the way Bowie acted as cute and after watching War and Beauty I think he's awesome! He was such a great character.

#40 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 05:49 AM

I've always liked Bowie, I dunno why.. he's a great actor & he has charisma.

His duet with Gigi Lai is so cute! and I love his duet with Kenix too.

he has a girlfriend, that's so sweet =]

Posted Image

Bowie Lam released his new album last week and as he has the help of many good friends such as Gigi Lai, Bobby Au Yeung, Maggie Siu, Yoyo Mung and Kenix Kwok, he has promised that if his record sells well and reaches platinum, then he will take them all on holiday.

Bowie also reveals that when he was out with his girlfriend earlier, he was immediately approached by a group of reporters who flashed them with cameras and gave them a surprise. It turns out that he has been dating his girlfriend on and off for two years but as she is from outside the industry, he had not wanted to reveal his relationship and hopes to keep this low profile. Also, there have been reports that Bowie plans to renew his contract with TVB in exchange for the anniversary award, but Bowie explains that he still has a contract with M8 and although he did have a meal with TVB executive Lok Yik Ling earlier, they did not discuss contracts and he has not decided what he will do yet. When asked if he would exchange signing a contract for an award, he says: "With the results of 'War and Beauty', I, Bowie Lam, do not need this to exchange for an award. If I have to sign to get an award, then I would rather not have it."

http://www.takungpao...7/UL-322139.htm

credit - Em at http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bowie lam, lam bo yee, bowie lam bo yee

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users