AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Andy On Chi Kit (安志杰)

andy on on chi kit

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

#41 amazingdy

amazingdy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:22 AM

I heard that Andy has a girlfriend already. I hope it's true.

Anyway, Here's andy's blog

http://www.alivenotdead.com/andyon

#42 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:49 AM

^i wouldn't be surprised if he did have a girlfriend, but i'm curious to know who it is :D
and thanks for the link...i was about to post it here myself...the pics are HOT but too bad he's not into writing on his blog >.<
and omgsh it's his birthday...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him :hug :hug

Edited by Lena ♥, 09 May 2008 - 10:55 AM.

#43 amazingdy

amazingdy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:35 PM

Happy to know that there are so many people like Andy. I thought I'm the only one..haha. Yeah I would be happy if he has a girlfriend.

#44 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:41 PM

amazingdy: lol yea sometimes it does seem that not many fans pop into andy's thread and discuss about him, which i find strange given how HOT he is and the fact that he's more than a decent actor...but even though it would seem that he doesn't have a huge fan base, there's still a lot of support going toward his direction since he's been involved in many high-budget films and has had at least 1 or 2 films per year

#45 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:32 PM

for all of andy's fans, remember to check out his blog...he's actually updated a few times...i'm so glad that he decided to get an alivenotdead blog because the only way i'd gotten news about him from before was reading his best buddy Philip's blog...now that andy's written a couple of posts and has posted some comments, i've gotten to know a lot more about him that i hadn't before

here's what i've gotten out of his blog:
he's very close friends with Philip Ng and Vanness Wu
he's got a sister named Sandra
he has a tendency of cursing
he's a huge XBox fan
he treats Cherrie Ying like his little sister
he's very good friends with the 2R girls
he's extremely CUTE (okie i knew that before his blog, but still...have you SEEN his pics??? :iloveyou: :D )

#46 amazingdy

amazingdy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:39 PM

I always check his blog and myspace each and everytime I online..it's too bad that he didn't let anyone except his friends to view his profile in friendster. He got two sister, one elder(Ava Tien) and one younger(Sandra Tien).

#47 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:24 PM

amazingdy: i never knew he had a myspace and friendster...the link he gives as his myspace is to a random one because the guy puts his name as "Onimal" lol...i've also noticed that he (as is philip) is extremely addicted to WoW...oh thanks for the info...i never knew that andy had an older sister as well...how come their last names are "Tien" and not "On"?

#48 amazingdy

amazingdy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:22 AM

Oh..Andy's real name is Andy Tien. He change his name..I'm not sure why. I guess he change it when he first became an actor...you know celebrity always change their name due to certain factors.

Actually you can know more about him in his fanclub website or you can search about him at wikipedia if you want..there you can find his history.

Lena: haha..it's seems like only two of us really care about Andy.

Edited by amazingdy, 28 May 2008 - 10:18 AM.

#49 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:00 AM

amazingdy: oooh thanks for that info...celebs do often take on stage names...i guess they just found "On Chi Kit" to be a more fitting name in the HK business? and lol yea seems like we're the only ones in this thread :down totally doesn't do andy justice =X he's really such an underrated star

and he recently updated his blog...i checked up on phil's blog also and he and andy both did charity for the recent earthquake by doing a go cart race together...lol the pics phil posted up are so funny:

Posted Image
andy left a comment saying that if acting didn't work out, he rob instead :P

Posted Image

credits: alivenotdead.com

#50 Blacked_Blindfold

Blacked_Blindfold

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:41 PM

Mind sharing his Friendster and Myspace sites?? =D

#51 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 01:24 PM

^ sorry i dunno them

do any of you know who this girl in the pic with andy is? she looks strangely like song hye kyo:

Posted Image

Edited by Lena ♥, 02 June 2008 - 09:33 PM.

#52 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:35 PM

new pic of andy with phil, race, rosanne, and i think andy's mom...she was labeled as momimal, so i take it she is...i don't really see a resemblence between andy and his mother, except for maybe the nose...also, andy's mom looks mixed:

Posted Image
i wonder how race and rosanne became such good friends with andy and crew

Edited by Lena ♥, 02 June 2008 - 09:36 PM.

#53 pokedmond

pokedmond

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:10 PM

i must agree all his fans should join the network alivenotdead.com to see what andy is doing currently. there are many updates and photos

#54 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:30 PM

^ yup so happy that he finally got an alivenotdead blog...and he's turning into quite a frequent blogger :thumbsup and i learned quite a few more things, like the fact that he got hurt while making Three Kingdoms...ouch it sucks that the whole surgical process had to span over a year...and lol the pics of him and his mom are really cute :blush can't wait to see andy's next film project

#55 pokedmond

pokedmond

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:51 PM

yeah i just saw new uploaded pics and hes in london at the moment becuase i recognise the places in the photos, as i live in london also. its so weird hes actually in london right now, the same city as me lol

#56 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:12 AM

in case anybody's interested, here's andy with his girlfriend...i think she looks really pretty...she kinda reminds me of selina of S.H.E.

Posted Image

#57 pokedmond

pokedmond

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:29 PM

shes very pretty i must say. are there anymore fotos of them 2gether 2get a clearer picture?

#58 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:50 PM

sorry there aren't many pics of them together...here's another one, but it's got the same poor quality as the previous pic :blush

Posted Image

#59 Silly CA Girl

Silly CA Girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:00 AM

Hi everyone, haven't been here for a while...sorry.

WOW :shocked: , Andy is getting more noticed, WHOO HOOO :thumbsup

Saw him in Invisible Target. It just makes me droool when I saw him in a uniform.

Thanks everyone for the updates!!!

#60 wthru

wthru

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:27 PM

yeah, his girlfriend is really cool. i noticed andy from the movie maybe "looking for mr perfect" with Shu Qi. what i can say is that he's really...a man ^^=. what i like about him is that he doesnt look cissy as other actors nowdays. he looks calm, stable and... supposed to be a good shelter for his beloved. cant realize he's a new star as his performance is quite natural. in Invisible target, i really want to do research on him :). want to watch more of his movie ^^

#61 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:30 PM

yay more fans coming in :D i was catching up on andy's alivenotdead blog and in one of the comments he had, his buddy Johnny Lu revealed that Andy's currenly in Bangkok right now...i have no clue what andy's doing there (perhaps filming? :unsure: ), but i hope he's having fun...because it's like sweltering hot over there :P

#62 pokedmond

pokedmond

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:58 PM

oh hes in bangkok, wow hes so lucky, hes going to so many places in the world!

awww i wish theres more pics of him and his gf they look cute together and shes very pretty too!

i just read that andy's film mad detective is going to be released in the UK!!! thats great i cant wait to watch it now!!! :)

Edited by Lena ♥, 24 July 2008 - 01:08 PM.
merged posts

#63 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:06 PM

pokedmond: you haven't watched "Mad Detective" yet? once it's released in the UK, you should try and get your hands on it because the film was really good...it was completely different from the typical HK film and it gets you thinking...and andy was super cute in his role :P

i wonder when his next film's gonna release...i'm pretty sure he's already finished that film that he has with Miki...and from the news that i read about regarding the film, Miki didn't have any interactions with Andy although she'd hoped to (who wouldn't :D )

#64 Ban Ai Li

Ban Ai Li

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:50 AM

I first saw him in New Police Story, and my little sister immediately fell in love! So we went and looked him up on IMDB and couldn't believe that he's from Providence, Rhode Island! He's from my state!!! *sighs* I haven't gotten to see him in a lot of movies, but he really is quite talented! ^_^

Edited by 「 Lena 」, 29 July 2008 - 02:14 PM.
quadruple post

#65 autmn

autmn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:31 PM

I heard that Andy has a girlfriend already. I hope it's true.

Anyway, Here's andy's blog

-live urls are not allowed in your usergroup-

really? ooh ooh tell me who! I wanna know, I bet she's gorgeous! clapclap

#66 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:00 PM

^ i'd already posted pics of andy with his girlfriend on this page :) and she's not a celeb so i dunno who she is...they look like a cute couple though :D

old pic that andy's friend and fellow actor Johnny Lu posted up his blog

Posted Image

you can see philip ng, johnny, andy, vanness, timmy hung, etc in the pic...here's what andy commented:

Woah~ This pic iwas taken 6yrs ago at "Fly", a month after the wrap of "Star Runner"....i think. That's Jimmy Hung(Tension) on the left. And next to 'Sifu Scumbag' is Timmy Hung. Nice one, Johnny.

Edited by 「 Lena 」, 29 July 2008 - 11:01 PM.

#67 autmn

autmn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:42 AM

Wow, she's pretty from what I can see, BUT doesn't she look a little disconnected from him? Poor Andy :sad: , I know if IIII were his gf I'd be holding his hand or SOMETHING! Don't you all agree? By the way, how old are these pics?

#68 pullum_purna

pullum_purna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:52 AM

it's not true that vanness and andy aren't friends...in reality, they are always hanging out with each other and share a mutual good friend, philip ng, who is another HK actor and martial artist extraordinaire (who's pretty cute in his own way IMO) and who just happens to be best friends with andy

Yea me bad! Sorry! I ddn't kno. I just thought thy weren't "really really good frndz"... cuz I nvr seen any additional pix of thm 2gether or on Vanness' fansites mentioning Andy as a close personal friend. I just thght that thy were castmates. So supposively they R quite good friendz & I hav seen pix of thm hanging out.

Edited by pullum_purna, 24 August 2008 - 10:01 PM.

#69 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:00 PM

saw this a couple of days ago but didn't get around to posting it...it's a trailer for andy's new film with miki...so he's in a horror film...and looks like he's the male lead (besides kelvin...but then again, kelvin's dead :P )

looks creepy...dunno if i wanna watch it...but since andy's in it and it's kelvin's first film, i'll probably give it a try :D :D :D

#70 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:29 PM

pullum_purna : i didn't actually think they were that close of friends either, but after reading their blogs, i realized that they're like best friends :D

anyway, andy updated his blog and added his own songs to his homepage:

http://www.alivenotdead.com/andyon

you can find his two songs at the upper right hand corner...the songs are in english...they're not bad...his voice is pretty smooth but you can tell that he's still a newbie at singing...once he polishes it up, it'll sound even better

#71 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:29 PM

earlier, i'd mentioned that Andy was currently in Thailand now shooting his new film...i didn't know what film it was then, but i've just found out that it's for a new film called <Shanghai> to be released Christmas Day this year (according to imdb).

here's the imdb link to the film:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1092634/

The plot: A '40s period piece which revolves around an American expat who returns to Shanghai in the months before Pearl Harbor due to the death of his friend.

so i guess this is andy's first american film? there's an eclectic group of asian stars in this film with john cusack and Jeffrey Dean Morgan thrown in there...Andy's not listed on imdb, but i know that his buddies 2R (Race and Rosanne) are also in the film as well

let's see how this film goes :)

#72 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 09:48 PM

^ no problem :) and lol a van/andy duet? that would be interesting to say the least :P

and whoa...did not at all know that andy was in the new stephy film <La Lingerie>

Posted Image
Andy with JJ Jia...credits: lovehkfilm.com

here's the lovehkfilm review...judging from the placement of andy's name on the cast list, seems like he's probably got a small role...and ewww i hate his new hair...ZOMG andy's actually speaking canto in this film? WHY?! as much as i like the guy, his canto absolutely sucks

but LOL so funny that this film is like a continuation of <La Brassiere>

http://www.lovehkfil...a_lingerie.html

Edited by 「 Lena 」, 19 August 2008 - 09:49 PM.

#73 pokedmond

pokedmond

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:04 PM

omg same here, i didnt know he was in the film le langerie. i have heard about the film but nothing about andy being init.

omg he speaks canto init, i have to so watch it!!! but not happy about him working with jj because there is something about her that i dont like!

#74 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:23 PM

^LOL i don't know much about JJ Jia so i have no comment on her

new pic from Andy's blog...seems like he's been busy promoting his new film <Forgive and Forget> with Alice Tzeng and Miki Yeung

Posted Image

i made a new thread on his film...click for more info: http://asianfanatics...howtopic=572509

#75 pokedmond

pokedmond

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:30 AM

OMG he looks so HOT!!! even that girl alice cnt keep her eyes off him!!! shes so lucky to work with him as a couple!!! im so jealous!!!!!

#76 pullum_purna

pullum_purna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:40 PM

Lol. yea I notice that Andy does alot of Cantonese movies rather than Mandarin; mayB his company is HK. Anyways, evn if he speaks Mandarin some movies edit his voice into Cantonese by another person; so that's prob Y he's so determined 2 use his Canton.

Andy needs bigger leading roles. Come on he won the best new commer's award a cpl yrs ago. But I'm glad he got a mini role in da Stephy movie cuz I saw da trailer & it loox really "girly GIRL girl".

Edited by pullum_purna, 26 August 2008 - 06:36 AM.

#77 pokedmond

pokedmond

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 03:56 PM

here's a video of andy's new film '親愛的'

he also mentions that he's already in love with someone. enjoy people because andy is looking very hot!!!

#78 oooh

oooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 06:56 AM

found photo, video & sound clips of Andy On, an interview with his about his new movie "親愛的"

> interview with Andy,click poster then click his name
> more Andy photo

Edited by oooh, 02 September 2008 - 06:57 AM.

#79 pullum_purna

pullum_purna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:39 AM

I just wanted 2 say, Andy's personal site on Dead/Alive strikes me as awkward.
Andy posts some really really old projects that he had done & comments on them as if they were recent. For example, "New Police Story" occured about 4-5yrs ago & now recently he talks about it as if it was yesterday. Same w/ the MV w/ Coco. I saw that MV a long long time ago (Coco isn't even out anymore except the song she sang w/ Vanness few yrs bak). I think he is promoting himself cuz da main purpse of da site is to interact w/ fans & promote themselves but it's sorta weird how he talks about some of his really really old projects as if "we nvr cn it b4". MayB it's targeting ppl who dn't kno him as well.

I kno he also tlks abt recent stuff too, but i just find it a lil' awkward. I'm not tryign to attack him or anything... dn't get me wrong.. I lov that guy!! I just noticed this tendency & it stood out to me.

#80 pokedmond

pokedmond

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:00 PM

OMG im so sad there hasnt been any news on andy :(

theres not even any pictures of him!!! where has he gone???