• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 08:54 AM

WELCOME TO OUR AsianFanatics
Ikuta Toma thread!!!! :iloveyou: clapclap

Posted Image

Posted Image
(all pics credits at the bottom of this post.)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

HELLO, ALL TOMA FANS!!

Congratulations on finding this thread about toma!
i really think you'll have fun learning about toma here and chatting about him too. ^_^

i've liked many celebrities before, but really, toma just blew me away. with his incredible good looks, amazing cuteness, and he's truly a brilliant actor, too!! and a great singer and awesome dancer, too!! he's just good at EVERYTHING, it seems?! he's just too cute and adorable and so talented, i don't know why he only got popular after hana kimi?! it's awesome to see that he's now got fans of all ages and nationalities all over the world!! ah, the toma love has been spreading fast, far and wide!!♥

AkuenKigahen said this about him after watching hana kimi and maou, and it's exactly how i felt♥ when i first became his fan, after seeing him as nakatsu in hana kimi : "Toma has left a deep impression and left me with this feeling I can't even begin to describe. Seriously, this guy is amazing."

Posted Image
(little toma!! awww. kawaii ne!! ~_~)

Posted Image
(effortlessly, naturally cute!! just walking around in the streets, yet he still looks so cute and cool!! ahhhhh.)

Posted Image
(tomaaaaaaa. kakkoii deshou?! ^o^ HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS INCREDIBLY GOOD-LOOKING?!!! kyaa!!)

ABOUT HIM

* Name: 生田斗真
* Name (romaji): Ikuta Toma
* Nicknames: Tomasu, Toma-chan
* Profession: Actor
* Height: 176cm (5'9")
* Weight: 58kg (132 lbs.)
* Birthdate: October 7, 1984
* Birthplace: Noboribetsu, Hokkaido
* Talent agency: Johnny's Entertainment
* Education: Horikoshi Gakuen, Art Course (graduated)
* Siblings: A younger brother named Ryuusei
* Horoscope sign: Libra
* Blood type: A
* Hobbies: Listening to music at deafening volume
* Preferred Sport: Soccer (Midfield)
* Favorite Food: Hamburgers, Curry Rice, Hayashi Rice
* Favorite Colors: Black and White
* Favorite Music Artists: X-Japan,[GLAY], Guns N' Roses, Backstreet Boys etc
* Favorite Actress/Actor: Matsu Takako
* Best Subject: English and Society
* Worst Subject: Mathematics
* Best Friends: Yamashita Tomohisa, Akanishi Jin, Yokoyama Yuu, Kazama Shunsuke, Hasejun, Oguri Shun
* Good Friends: Matsumoto Jun, Aiba Masaki, Satou Atsuhiro, Murakami Shingo, Imai Tsubasa, Takki
* Special Skills: Dancing and acting
[1]

cute or random Toma quotes:

-Today I'll also work hard~
-School, work, and other things...live life to the fullest. (^O^)
-[Infinite] possibilities exist 4 me as well as every1...so believe in possibilities, do your best, and fight on.
-I like setting off without a destination in mind. Because it feels like the end of the day will never come.
-ahh~ really, i'm glad i was born a boy!!
-Somehow i got all excited. yes.
-today's sunlight is warm and gentle. such a nice and warm weather, outdoors scenes are also much better for filming! yes.
-ah-hh, i'm talking about things that aren't important at all again.
-it's good to look up to the sky once in a while, you know.
[5]

kate's RECAP OF HIS 13 LONG YEAR CAREER
(i daresay, the most comprehensive, detailed, up-to-date, and awesome-nest toma bio ever online!!! xD):

ikuta toma is only 25 years old (just turned 25 last month!), but he's been in show business for more than half his life. he's been in A LOT of stageplays and dramas (not to mention tons of variety shows, concerts, radio programs, and magazines). in his chichin pui pui tv interview from sept. 2007, they say that from 1997 until then, he's acted in 21 dramas and 19 stageplays! it all started from that day that changed toma's life, the day that his mom made him go to an audition at Johnny's. but he was supposed to (and really wanted to) go to his soccer match and cried when she would not let him go play. back then, toma actually thought it was weird for a guy to sing and dance, so he didn't want to go to the audition. :P but of course, toma got accepted (and was so happy when he got the good news f/his mom!) and officially became a Johnny's Jr. on February 11 (or 14th?), 1996. he was 11 years old then. soon, he got his first performance, his first tv appearance in NHK's Asadora Aguri drama. (his first appearance in a stage play took place 1 year later.)

toma has been a part of many johnny's jr. music groups. (he was the leader of M.A.I.N. or one of the other groups he was in, but i can't remember which group and where i read this, sorry!) the first was M.A.I.N. (initials of the members), with some of the guys that are now in Arashi: Jun Matsumoto, Masaki Aiba, and Kazunari Ninomiya. then in 1999 (when Arashi debuted), he was grouped with B.I.G. (Bad Image Generation), with 10 other popular juniors, which included yamashita tomahisa (now with NewS). soon, toma and yamashita were the only ones left in B.I.G. they became good friends and are still very close to this day. in 2002, the leader of the Johnny's Jr.s, hideaki takiszawa, debuted as a part of Tackey and Tsubasa. so, toma and the other top Tokyo juniors were made into a new group, 4TOPS, and became the leaders of the juniors. all the members were former B.I.G. members: toma, Yamashita, Jun Hasegawa and Shunsuke Kazama. as the leaders, they got to host the music variety show, Shounen Club.

also in 2002, toma (then 17 yrs old) was cast in a Gekidan Shinkansen stage play, Susano -Story of God's Sword. this was an important turning point for toma! the first time that he felt so inspired and amazed by the passion and enthusiasm of the wonderful and carefree cast and staff, it made him feel that he wants to be like them, so passionate about acting, to act in more plays and also watch more plays. then in 2003, yamashita became the leader of a temporary new group, NewS (it stands for North, East, West, South, and became permanent in 2004), and the 3 members remaining were known as 3Tops. After NewS and KAT-TUN started hosting Shounen Club, toma was able to get his own segment on the show, hosting Meitantei Tomasu. soon, toma and the other 2 members left started working on their own dramas and stage plays, gradually appearing less on variety shows. actually, many of johnny's jr.s were upset and shocked when NewS was announced and toma was not included. most notably, nino (Kazunari Ninomiya) walked out of the conference where NewS' formation was announced in protest, and he was very vocal about how it wasn't right to leave toma behind. also, many juniors were shocked because a lot of them thought 4Tops was going to debut soon. but toma and yamashita remained good friends, though they could no longer sing together or see each other as often.
[2]

***PLEASE READ THE REST OF THIS TOMA BIO, I REALLY WORKED HARD ON IT!! ^.^***
Spoiler

HIS DRAMAS, STAGE PLAYS, MOVIES, ETC.:

Posted Image
(toma as the cute bad guy pretending to be a good guy~ junpei, in HYD2)

...........TV dramas

* Yonimo Kimyou na Monogatari (SP drama) (5 October 2009)

* Majo Saiban -Witch Trial- (25 April 2009) as Toru Yoshioka

* VOICE ~Inochi Naki Mono no Koe~ (12 January - March 2009) as Ryousuke Ishimatsu

* Maou (July - September 2008) as Naoto Serizawa

* Hanazakari No Kimitachi E ~Ikemen Paradise~ - SP (October 2008) as Shuuichi Nakatsu

* Honey & Clover (January - March 2008) as Yūta Takemoto

* [url="http://<a%20href="http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=397484""%20target="_blank">http://asianfanatics...p?s...ic=397484"</a>%5dHanazakari%20No%20Kimitachi%20E%20~Ikemen%20Paradise~%5b/url%5d%20(July%202007%20-%20September%202007)%20as%20Shuuichi%20Nakatsu%20%20%20%20*%20%5burl="http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=285846"]Hana Yori Dango II (Returns)[/url] (January 2007) as Junpei Oribe (Episode 1)

* Akihabara@DEEP (June - August 2006) as Box

* Dekabeya, Police Story
* Gekidan Engimono (Otoko no Yume) (2006)
* Asuka E, Soshite Mada Minu Ko E (October 2005)
* Kinou Wa Tomo Kyou no Teki (5 January - 9 February 2004)
* Hito Ni Yasashiku (Be Nice to People)(2002)(Episode 5)
* Bouken Kazoku
* Engimono – America (2002)
* Neverland (2001)
* Kowai Nichiyoubi
* Shijou Saiyaku no Date (Worst Date) – Episode Chocolate Valentine
* Nekketsu Renaidou
* Kinyou Jidai Geki
* Gekidan Engimono – Nemureru Mori No Shitai
* Psycho-meter EIJI2 (Episode 5) (1999)
* J-Ke No Hanran
* Tuesday Suspense Drama
* Gozen 3Ji no Rooster
* Love & Peace
* Aguri (1997)

........... Musicals (stage plays)

* Grease - 2008
* The Two Gentlemen of Verona - October 2007
* SHOCK – ENDLESS SHOCK 2007
* Cat in the Red Boots (Shinkansen*NEXUS volume 2) (2006)
* AZUMI RETURNS (Azumi 2) (2006)
* AZUMI on STAGE (2005)
* West Side Story 2005 (Arashi version)
* West Side Story 2004 (Shonentai version)
* Mama Loves Mambo III
* Edogah-san Yukuefumei
* Vacation (Shonentai Playzone 2003)
* SHOCK is Real Shock
* Another (Kansai Jr.2002 version)
* Susanoh
* SHOCK is Millennium SHOCK
* KYO-TO-KYO
* Stand By Me

.............. Movies

* Hanamizuki (2010)
* Seaside Motel (2010)
* Ningen Shikkaku (No Longer Human) (2010)
[3]

AWARDS AND OTHER MISC. INFO:

* 54th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actor (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e)

* Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix, Winter 2007: Best Supporting Actor (Honey & Clover)

* 11th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix, April 2007-March 2008: Best Supporting Actor (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e)

......toma knows how to play the (electric) guitar, and he spent around 9 years learning/playing!

......toma thinks his best features are his soft cheeks and his butt. =P

......toma has been asked many times, what kinda girl he likes. in a november 2009 interview, he said someone who likes cleanliness (who's not messy, but neat?), gentle, and who tries her best. other times, he has said: cute, mysterious/quiet, really feminine/girly, has a nice smile, her age doesn't matter (as long as not as old as his mom. lol.), polite, kind, doesn't care about her appearance (not vain?), not clingy (doesn't wanna be with her ALL the time), someone who he can talk to and will listen to him, someone who can cook his fav foods for him. OH, and toma often has crushes on actresses older than him!! xD

(for more info, go here: http://kll-tcs.livej...l.com/1448.html
the title of interview is HOW TO MAKE IKUTA TOMA FALL IN LOVE WITH U IN 10 DAYS. <3 need i say more?! it's a bunch of tips given by toma on the kinda girl he'd fall for. hurry, study up now!! lol.)

......toma wants to be married by the time he's 30 yrs old and have kids (cuz they're cute!)

......"Ikuta has his own mobile diary Jweb named Tomagoto (Toma’s words). Then temporary, the jweb went by the names Tomagoto, Tomagoto Hyper, and Tomagoto NEO, before officially becoming a permanent Jweb on December 15, 2007. Aside from the jweb he also has his own corner on Wink Up magazine entitled “Ikuta Toma no Ikita Kotoba” (Toma Ikuta's Words to Live By). On this corner he writes a one-page essay about things that interest him, as well as his daily experiences. Included in the page are pictures taken from his own camera." (this info is f/his wiki page)

......Toma's best friend since childhood is yamashita tomahisa, also a JE boy. they worked together as Johnny's Jr.s and also went to high school together. toma has said before, his relationship with yamashita is hard to put into words...but he has said that yamashita is his best friend and strongest ally, a kindred spirit! he's a very special person to him and the bond they share is still strong after all this time.♥ they go eat and talk together whenever they have time. ~_~

read these interviews and you'll see how close these 2 guys are...

http://leisypeisy.wo...seventeen-0409/
[May 2008 Seventeen toma/yamashita interview]

http://enshinge.live...630.html#cutid1
[October 2009 Potato toma/yamashita interview]

[4]

HIS CM's and singing/dancing video clips:
Spoiler

AF Galleries:

ikuta toma's photogallery
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Honey and Clover
Maou
Voice

AWESOME TOMA LINKS:

official website of Johnny's Entertainment
http://www.johnnys-net.jp/

Ikuta Tôma @ Livejournal
http://community.liv...com/ikuta_toma/

TOMALICIOUS - International Forum
http://z11.invisionf...com/Ikuta_Toma/

TOMALICIOUS -fansite-
http://www.tomalicious.com/

TOMALICIOUS fansubs (TFS)
http://community.liv...omalicious_frm/

xdustbunnys' LJ with tons of misc. toma news, scoop, etc.
http://xdustbunnys.livejournal.com/

toma fanlisting: Endearing Affections
http://www.white-reflections.com/toma/

IKUTA TOMA FANS MAP =)
http://www.frappr.com/ikutatomafans

^^ YESASIA: BUY toma's magazines, drama DVDs, etc. here
http://www.yesasia.c...47-en/list.html

toma's (translated to eng.) recent/older TOMAGOTO blog entries
http://community.liv...a_toma/tag/jweb

a lot of recent toma pics & also, tons of paparazzi & butai (stage play) pics
http://www.facebook....709978?v=photos

lots of old videos of toma's singing performances here!
http://digifaith.bri...tops/videos.htm

credits/thanks:
Spoiler

*from former TS kuramapica*
Spoiler

Edited by sK+Toma, 12 December 2009 - 09:13 AM.

#2 oh so asian

oh so asian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:25 AM

Ikuta Toma?

I'm so clueless!!! :crying:

OK! i found out. Toma from 4-Tops (disbanded) with Yamapi.
21 years old. (i think)
and happens to be very very very cute.

Posted Image

he's younger than yamapi no?? i have a couple pics of the two of them, but he kinda looks older. or maybe i'm thinking of the wrong guy.....

Edited by oh so asian, 13 August 2006 - 09:34 AM.

#3 Tarepanda

Tarepanda

超高校級のweeby

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:02 PM

Isn't he the guy in previous Jr. group, MAIN with Nino, Aiba & Jun? Poor guy still hasn't debuted...

#4 oh so asian

oh so asian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:10 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

these are the pictures i have of pi and toma????? i don't know..i couldn't tell.

#5 kuramapica

kuramapica

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:12 PM

yeah, he is, then he was put in four tops with pi-chan, but apparently, the perverted old fart has some weird plan 'cause so many people thought four tops will all debut together until he pulled out pi-chan and put him in news. that's what's making me so curious. what does he have against toma? hmm... <_<

#6 oh so asian

oh so asian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:14 PM

what does it mean when tara-sempai said he hasn't "debuted" yet? Is it like debuting in a band?

#7 kuramapica

kuramapica

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:24 PM

JE juniors stay in the juniors as back ups and all that unless they debut. at a certain age, or when the mean, perverted old fart has some weird plan for you, you debut, that is, the junior is officially announced with his groupmates, either you are a duo (like tackey and tsubasa), or a band (like arashi), and they perform some place. in arashi's case, they debut in hawaii. and the poor guy(toma) hasn't been able to debut. he has been like a junior forever, seeing all his former companion debuting with other people (like nino, aiba and junji, all of them in arashi, and toma was left behind) or pi-chan (in four tops now going solo 'cause of news suspension, and i just hope he goes solo for good, heehee).

did i answer your question?
:lol?:

#8 hiddenhappiness

hiddenhappiness

:D

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2291 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:03 PM

:O

I find it so sad that Toma & Pi promised to debut together, until Pi found out he was going to debut as NEWS. TToTT
Thanks for the info and the picture!!

#9 Tarepanda

Tarepanda

超高校級のweeby

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 12:01 AM

Do you think Toma will quit JE? Because he's really past the age of a jr. and around this time is when people start quitting JE if they're not debuted... I have no idea what Johnny-san has against this guy, but if Toma was given a chance, I think he would make it big.

#10 kuramapica

kuramapica

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 12:30 AM

i don't know, probably. 'cause i read somewhere he didn't pursue college 'cause he wanted to devote his time in his chosen career. that's too bad. if i were toma, since he is still young, he should try and go to school again, that way, if he decides to quit, he can do something else. i agree with you tara, he looks as if he has all the potential to be a biggie. if pi-chan was depressed when he debut with news, i wonder what toma felt! he probably was devastated 'cause it's also the same time that projects for him started declining. it's really a sad story... tsktsk... :down

#11 shsda1989

shsda1989

Asian Fanatic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1708 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 01:04 AM

o actually...he appears in this month Duet....i don't understand a thing about what Duet said...but he and 3 other guys appeared!!!^^

#12 In GLAY x YamaPi x Kanjani8 land

In GLAY x YamaPi x Kanjani8 land

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 01:11 AM

aww poor guy. tho i don't much about him and i just read his name sometimes in the Pi forum, i feel for him. What is he currently doing?

#13 hiddenhappiness

hiddenhappiness

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2291 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 01:44 AM

Urgh I wish they'd debuted Toma!!! Along with the rest of 4tops. >__<;;
Not as 4tops but at least they've debuted!!

I've heard from my sister that Toma was a really respected Jr. back then. And that EVERYONE practically loved him. And I find it so sad that he couldn't debut!!

Why wouldn't Johnny let him debut!?!? D: e_e9

#14 Shuwei

Shuwei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 02:04 AM

I know him from watching old Shounen Clubs. The guy is very popular with the fans AND Jrs as far as I can see. He would be as successful as everyone else. I don't know, you just predict what Johnny is thinking.

#15 Mimi x Kame

Mimi x Kame

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2841 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 03:57 AM

hehe. i haven't heard of him until this thread
tried to look him up..
but from what everybody said
its unfair that he isn't debuted.
rawr.. hopefully he doesn't quit.. maybe he still has a chance
>D i really do not like Johnny. but.. bleh, he created these fantastic groups. T_T

#16 Tarepanda

Tarepanda

超高校級のweeby

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:09 AM

o actually...he appears in this month Duet....i don't understand a thing about what Duet said...but he and 3 other guys appeared!!!^^

Yeah, Toma appears in all those magazines like Wink Up, Duet and stuff often... but popularity doesn't stop one from quitting, because he can't stay a jr. forever.... either he goes solo, does backstage stuff (dancing, etc), wait some more for a chance to arrive or just quit. But there were cases where ex-jr. were called back for JE activities then debuted; Sakamoto Masayuki from V6 is a good example.

#17 janelane

janelane

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 08:01 AM

I still don't know much about him either, except for the fact that he was in MAIN with Arashi members, then B.I.G., then Four Tops. And I think I saw him in some episodes of Stand Up! Oh, and I saw him in that fan cam of the West Side Story play with Jun, Ohno, and Sho. He really rocked that hair style too. It's really sad, he is way overdue on his debut. And I know that there are others that are still waiting that entered around the same time. I wonder if they will stick it out until they have an actual "debut". So far from what I've been reading, one guy had already resigned (Jimmy Mackey??, I think).

#18 kuramapica

kuramapica

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 03:37 PM

yeah, and it's so silly 'cause someone in jun's thread said he's called a junior-senior! it's just not fair! hmmm! that old fart!!! what was he thinking? toma's potential is like going to waste if he'll quit! i do hope he'll be able to debut... soon! i think i want him solo! i don't know, after being with so many groups and the beastie old pervert pulling his groupmates away, i think toma will be better off in a solo! am really feeling for this guy, he must be feeling pretty down!! :down

#19 Tarepanda

Tarepanda

超高校級のweeby

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 05:20 PM

I still don't know much about him either, except for the fact that he was in MAIN with Arashi members, then B.I.G., then Four Tops. And I think I saw him in some episodes of Stand Up! Oh, and I saw him in that fan cam of the West Side Story play with Jun, Ohno, and Sho. He really rocked that hair style too. It's really sad, he is way overdue on his debut. And I know that there are others that are still waiting that entered around the same time. I wonder if they will stick it out until they have an actual "debut". So far from what I've been reading, one guy had already resigned (Jimmy Mackey??, I think).

Spoiler
but miracles do happen and I'm anticipating. :)

Edited by ronacious, 09 September 2009 - 06:28 PM.
off-topic on spoiler tags please. thanks. :)

#20 hiddenhappiness

hiddenhappiness

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2291 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 07:42 PM

Spoiler
Still I hope Toma doesn't quit. He's in a dorama right now so I'm not sure what he's thinking [stay Toma stay!! TToTT]

Edited by ronacious, 09 September 2009 - 06:27 PM.

#21 Tarepanda

Tarepanda

超高校級のweeby

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 08:12 PM

arashi debuted in hawaii?? whoah...nice. i've only been their three times, but really i wanna visit all the islands.
arashi is great...i love them...i really like the song "wish"
its so catchy.

Yepp, they did. :thumbsup See? They're special. Everyone's debut is in Japan but they took a step further and debuted in Hawaii. =D I've never been to Hawaii.... sadly. =(

Checkz, yo. Toma scans. =D
http://community.liv...874.html#cutid1

And 4Tops... no wait... 3Tops scans. =/ (they're under all the V6 scans)
http://community.liv...aper/34762.html

#22 janelane

janelane

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:32 AM

I just realized that he's part of that "No Border" group. Sure, maybe it's not an actual group, but wouldn't it be cool if they actually put out a single and that would be Toma's debut? :dance Ha! Just wishful thinking.

#23 lovebum4life

lovebum4life

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 07:38 AM

Poor Toma! I feel like he's just cast aside. They should've kept the 4TOPS! Is Jun Hasegawa still a Jr. too?

#24 SaPpHire_

SaPpHire_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 08:50 AM

poor poor poor toma...i really like him...i dont understand what that old johnny's thinking treating toma like that...i feel sorry for him...don't quit toma...i'll support u forever...

HaseJun is also still a Jr...but never really care bout him...hahahaha...i'm mean...he's toma bestfriend too after all....so, should support him too...

#25 kuramapica

kuramapica

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 02:31 PM

yah!! i hope he does stay! i really am beginning to like toma, there was this pic i saw of him, at first, i thought it was matsujun, then, after dl the whole thing, i realized it was toma. funny eh? i love matsujun, probably the reason why i got to like toma, some angle of him reminds me of matsujun!

ot's ok oh so asian, like i said, we all start by asking right? :thumbsup look at me, i always ask even if some people think it's a dumb question!

thanks for the links tara-chan, love them! okada is so kawaii!! hahah. you gave me the v6 bug heehee. (i know, out of topic again). but really, toma will really make it big if given the chance!

Edited by kuramapica, 15 August 2006 - 03:32 PM.

#26 Tarepanda

Tarepanda

超高校級のweeby

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:15 PM

I just realized that he's part of that "No Border" group. Sure, maybe it's not an actual group, but wouldn't it be cool if they actually put out a single and that would be Toma's debut? :dance Ha! Just wishful thinking.

The No Border group is cool. =D But I've been wondering though... how long has is it been around?

thanks for the links tara-chan, love them! okuda is so kawaii!! hahah. you gave me the v6 bug heehee. (i know, out of topic again). but really, toma will really make it big if given the chance!

Kakaka... Okada is soo the hottest thing alive. Though not recent. Screw haircut. :thumbdown

#27 kuramapica

kuramapica

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:24 PM

yah, what's with the hair?!! i love him in tokyo tower... i'll be kicked out of the thread that i started hahah! we're supposed to be talking about toma right? hahah, anyway, love the pics. thanks again! toma has same mannerisms as junji eh? he likes to cross his legs, too, which is a matsujun mannerism, well known to all! :lol?:

yup, cool. no border, all the guys i like and love are there (except for teppei, he's not there, huhuhu). yep, am wondering the same thing, saw the pic btw, and junji still has long hair. could it be that it just started out recently?
:unsure:

#28 janelane

janelane

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 04:09 PM

From the date of the relay blog, it looks like No Border started around early June. They just all got together and had a meal. Seems like they had fun and decided to do it whenever they had time. I think that picture that was posted of the group was there most recent gathering. Because around the time they first got together, Jun didn't have the extensions yet.

And yes, this is the Toma thread. :whistle Sorry for going off track. *g* I'd really like to know which is his color. Actually, I'd like to know all the member colors of No Border.

#29 kuramapica

kuramapica

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 04:34 PM

do you know any site where we can see infos about no border? thanks for the info btw. yah, it's cool, we get to know other things along with toma infos. hahah, nice to hear from you jane!

hi tara-chan, looks like your browsing eh? what do you think? he does have some junji mannerisms right? heehee...

:lol?:

#30 Tarepanda

Tarepanda

超高校級のweeby

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 04:54 PM

No Border... they all have some sort of relationship with each other dated way back. Pi-chan, Jun and a few other JE dudes attended school together for a certain amounts of time... and from what I heard, they were kinda close. Tackey and Jun are really good friends... then of course, we have Pi-chan and Toma's history, stated above. =D And is it just me, or is Yamaguchi Tatsuya from TOKIO? Am I getting the right guy here? And I just realized Ko-chan (I'd rather it be tsuyoshi-kun, but ah well) is in No Border too.... though I did chuckle when I realized one of the Hikaru Genji guys is in No Border too. XPP

Anyway, I was doing some more research about No Border... seems like it's some exclusive club within JE or another kitty GYM. XD Or that's what people call it... roflmao. And it seems like our Bancho here is planning on recruiting stupid Jin into No Border (WHY???!! >_<). >"< Now that I think about it... Another Johnny's Summary group. -___-''''''' All No Border is missing now is someone from V6, Shounentai, K8 and SMAP. <_< And it'll be a perfect Johnny's Summary. XDD

LOL. I think it's okay to talk about No Border here. It is related to Toma, so we're good. ^^

Side-tracking here with kura-chan... Okada looks like a freakin' runaway prisoner now. <_< Ah well, I still love him all the same. XDD

Oh, I forgot to add..... Pi-chan is like centered in everything right now. >_< And kura-chan, who has bancho mannerism? Toma? XPP Yeah, I guess he does. lolzz!!

[edit] My bad, I see K8 in No Border....... XD

Edited by Tarepanda, 15 August 2006 - 09:04 PM.

#31 JinForWin

JinForWin

仁。。。愛してる

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4198 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 04:18 AM

ooh what an interesting read~

i always read about pi and some person named toma, and then i can't quite figure out who he is :( Feel bad for him. I watched this really cute clip recently...umm when toma blows into pi's ear! that was so cute :D

and kuramapica i found it hilarious how u called johnny a perverted old fart XDDD yeah that wasn't nice what he did between pi and toma so they couldn't debut together. Didn't johnny do something like that with tackey and tsubasa---wanting to debut tackey, who refused unless he could debut with tsubasa?

anyways yeah i guess johnny always has his weird plans....that usually work---i suppose for him its not a matter of putting who you really like together in the first place, but he sees it as who you'll be most successful with? (which i guess doesn't make sense since it seems toma is really popular....) And sadly he has the power to do whatever he wants with you (like he kicks pi around from group to group -_-)

#32 Tarepanda

Tarepanda

超高校級のweeby

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 04:25 AM

^ Yeah, Johnny-san wanted to make Tackey solo... but he wouldn't debuted unless Tsubasa debuted with him. Though it's kinda funny... I heard from someone a long time ago that they used to hate each other. XD But they later became good friends and stuff. Pretty cool, huh?

Maybe he'll debut Toma if Toma lets Johnny-san "touch" him. =/ (DO NOT QUOTE ME, I'M JOKING) He IS the perverted old fart afterall. :D

A lot of people like Toma and Pi-chan together....... I didn't really notice until now. Kinda sad that they didn't debut together.

#33 lovebum4life

lovebum4life

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 04:32 AM

Yeah they used to be best friends. It's so sad that Johnny seperated them. I heard Yamapi was really depressed at one point.

#34 janelane

janelane

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:08 AM

Someone please remind me to bookmark more often. :lol?: I'm so unorganized. But I finally found it!

No Border relay blog. Now you can get an idea on how they really got together. Murakami writes the first entry. I love reading it.

Oh, and please don't copy and paste the blog anywhere. I really don't want the site to be locked. They feed my j-web obsession. :dance

Edited by janelane, 16 August 2006 - 07:10 AM.

#35 oh so asian

oh so asian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:23 AM

Yepp, they did. See? They're special. Everyone's debut is in Japan but they took a step further and debuted in Hawaii. =D I've never been to Hawaii.... sadly. =(

Spoiler

toma and pi promised to debut together?? how sad.
are they still good friends?
pi's best friend is jin, no?

Edited by ronacious, 09 September 2009 - 06:27 PM.

#36 kuramapica

kuramapica

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:27 PM

yep tara-chan, toma-kun seems to have adapted some (if not most) of junji's habits! and as i've said, some angles, he looks like junji! :lol?: yah, i was thinking on the same line tara-chan, 'cause he's too old and he can't bully the boys so much anymore, so now, he'll just like always threaten them with their careers if they do not let him touch them! can i strangle him?? >:) ...tackey and tsubasa are cool (probably they hated each other at first 'cause they are complete opposites, they complement each other) indeed, it's just too sad that pi-chan and toma-kun weren't able to do the same thing! am one of those people who like them together, heehee, 'cause i'd rather see pi-chan with toma-kun than ryo!! or bakajin for that matter! anyway, i think pi-chan and bakajin are close 'cause they live near each other? sth like that, i read that somewhere, but his very best friend is toma! :thumbsup

manon, yah, he really is a perverted old fart! <_< and yah, i hate him for that!! <_< he has no heart, though, we all agree in junji's thread that he has eyes for talented guys, but still, that's no excuse for treating them like as if they are his possessions! <_< and throwing them around whenever he feels like it!! he's a sick, twisted perverted old fart! <_<

thanks for the link jane! appreciate it very much!! :yeah

yep, katy, they promised, but the promise was broken not by pi-chan or toma-kun, but by the perverted, old fart! :thumbdown

lovebum, yah, i read that in pi-chan's thread! i asked them and that's what they said, pi-chan was like soo depressed, that's the reason why he became close to sharp-tongued ryo!
:pleh

Edited by kuramapica, 16 August 2006 - 03:28 PM.

#37 Tarepanda

Tarepanda

超高校級のweeby

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 08:08 PM

Now that I look at Toma a little more......... he reminds me of Wentz from WaT. I don't know. Probably just me.

#38 hiddenhappiness

hiddenhappiness

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2291 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:11 AM

o__O;;

Lol I don't know Wentz that much. xDD

Want to post a picture comparision?? O_O;;
It might help. xP

#39 shsda1989

shsda1989

Asian Fanatic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1708 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:52 AM

Toma has long hair, kinda of like Jun, now.....it makes him look kinda of weird...becoz he has such a manly face...while he has kinda of long hair...>< LOL!!!!

#40 kuramapica

kuramapica

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 01:36 PM

here is wentz guys!
http://www.ntv.co.jp...mages/mc_01.jpg

and here is a pic of toma!
Posted Image

and here is junji
http://i19.photobuck...s/arashijun.jpg

so what do you think guys??

Edited by ronacious, 09 September 2009 - 06:32 PM.
removed img tags on unrelated pix. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users