AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Michael the Archangel's Dance

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 dreamstar

dreamstar

<3 FTTS vol.7;

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2467 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 11:10 AM

Official site: http://pgm.ttv.com.t...chael/index.htm

About:
1) What is Michael the Archangel's Dance?
According to ancient tradition and legend, Michael's Dance is a dance that possesses super powers. When evil is working diligently to spread itself out among the human world, in order to fight against the evil and keep it from increasing and becoming stronger, good-hearted children uncovered the only thing that will be able to fight against it, "Michael's Dance". By means of constant practicing and training, this crowd of children finally learns the value of emotions, friendship, the essence of the goodness in humans, the value of life, as well as the power of dreams.
2) Who is Michael the Archangel?
In ancient legends, Michael the Archangel, is an angel who has super powers. A brightly shining angel. When the power of evil is stirring about, Michael the Archangel will turn into a warrior, defending goodness and light. Therefore, this drama is borrowing Michael the Archangel's name to develop a dance that possesses super powers.

Story:
Heaven, in this city, there appeared…
People in the underground dance group knows, "Heaven" is a mysterious place where people show off their Hip Hop dance skills. When it appears, that is when the ultimate best dancer is born. Heaven's dancer, there is only one in this universe. Being Heaven's dancer is the dream of all Hip Hop dancers. This type of honor and magical power, is a longing that everyone's heart wants and longs for…

After Summer ends, Xiao Long prepares to return to Australia to continue his unfinished education. His family's bodyguards take him to the airport. On the way, their car was being ambushed on the streets. On the border of life and death, he was saved by Hero, who is passing by. Xiao Long never imagined that his whole life would completely change around from then on…

Hero and Xiao Long are two people that are from completely different worlds. Hero is the top dancer in this city's underground street dance group. He doesn't care about formalities, doesn't allow other groups to influence his dance skills. He is a very special person in the world of street dance. Hero's departure greatly influences a lot of people. His father, Priest Mai Zi, couldn't get away from his own guilt. He thought that this was the price that he had to pay for all the crimes that he had committed during his days in the mafia. As a result, he breaks down. He couldn't doubt his own faith but he doesn't know what he should believe in…

Bao Bei is Hero's woman. She has never been able to allow herself to find her own feelings within this nightmare. The cigarettes that she promised Hero that she would quit smoking is once again being lit up. She knows that Hero is the kind of person who would do this type of heroic thing, but it's just that this whole matter arrived too suddenly.

Hero's death -- Da Ding, Mao Guai and Ko, in a flash of a moment, all of them seems to have the same feeling flow through them. They didn't know that within a few hundred meters, Hero has been shot to death. Yet they all felt Hero leaving.

That day was Sunday, Nai Nai, Hero's grandmother that has loved him dearly since he was a child, saw with her own eyes, wings, like that of an angel spreading out from Hero, on the afternoon that he died.

After Xiao Long meets with this assassination attempt, he has been living in a frightened state. He doesn't understand, who was the stranger that saved him? Why did he save him? Why didn't he leave when the killer ordered him to leave? But, Xiao Long would never forget the last words that Hero said to him "Don't be afraid."

Suddenly, Xiao Long seems to understand. He arrives at Mai Zi's Church. He begged Mai Zi to let him stay. Just like they had let Da Ding, Mao Guai and Ko stay -- Priest Mai Zi agrees.

At the arrival of "Heaven", in this city which is surrounded by evil, Xiao Long must lead this family - Mai Zi, Nai Nai, Bao Bei, Da Ding, Mao Guai and Ko - who has lost their interest in life, to use love to bring warmth to each other, to use dreams to ignite energy, use dancing, use life, to win battle after battle between good and evil…

Credits: http://lunardreamz.fateback.com/

this story sounds cool.. anyone have extra info about them??

Edited by dreamstar, 29 July 2004 - 11:14 AM.

#2 dreamstar

dreamstar

<3 FTTS vol.7;

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2467 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 11:14 AM

Posted Image
Xiao Long - Milk Ye Yi Hua

Grows up in mafia family clan. He witnessed the assassination of both of his parents at the age of 5. Since then, he has closed up on himself and doesn't say anything. Xiao Long gets saved by Hero in an assassination attempt. From that point on, his life completely changes… It is on this day, that Xiao Long starts talking again. It is this day that he gradually gets influenced by Hero.

Posted Image
Ghost - Ruan Jing Tian

The street dance group publicly acknowledges him only as a top dancer of Hero's. He doesn't have any friends. He is ruthless and heartless. He's never good nor evil. After Hero's death, Lu Xi Fu/Lucifer wants to use him to destroy the kindness in the world and become Heaven's dancer.

Posted Image
Bao Bei - Li Xi Zhen

Came up with a set of dance moves without anyone's help which is vulgar and violent and with a high degree of difficulty. She treats herself badly and becomes a mafia boss's woman. She only returns to a normal life after she gets acquainted with Hero.

Posted Image
Hero - Ah Bu Li

Hero is the best dancer in this underground street dance group in this city. He doesn't care about formalities, doesn't allow other groups to influence his dance skills. He is a very special person in the world of street dance. He decided to use his own life to exchange for the life of another strange boy - Xiao Long's life. Hero's friends all believe that this is something that he will do.

More?? http://lunardreamz.f...st/mtadcast.htm

#3 YeSha

YeSha

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 08:05 AM

for those who have SCV..its gonna be shown in October...channel 56... :lol?:

#4 dreamstar

dreamstar

<3 FTTS vol.7;

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2467 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 02:49 PM

hmm...
is it just me ot joe zheng yuan chang is in it too??
like as an extra...

#5 zhiai5566

zhiai5566

<3 xiezhi~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1586 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 06:21 PM

yeah he's an extra. he comes in for eps 6 and 7 i think,

#6 WhiteBF

WhiteBF

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 04:48 AM

This is one of the most boring & weird tw series i ever watch. It was so horrible that i couldn't get myself to finish the 1st episode. Definitely a series to miss!

#7 Miss_gun

Miss_gun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 05:55 AM

I think it's becos the story line is confusing..

:blink:

#8 linfaye

linfaye

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 08:16 AM

All i could say is that I'll watch this because of the cast. Joe Cheng is a cameo in the series. So far he appeared only a bit in episode 8 / 9 / 11 / 12. Just only a bit really ! Not more than 5 minutes each. U'll miss him if u just blink ^_^' haha. But for Energy fans. U couldn't miss this cause u'll see them all including the dance part. ( not to mention about the confusing plot :huh: )

#9 rubypurple

rubypurple

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 05:00 PM

i'm looking forward to watching this series because it has energy on it despite the negative comments... hehehehe

#10 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 09:08 PM

storylines kinda lame......corny........... but sinc ders cute guy from magic ring and energy ......den..............makes it all beta!

#11 renni72

renni72

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 03:39 PM

This is one of the most boring & weird tw series i ever watch.  It was so horrible that i couldn't get myself to finish the 1st episode. Definitely a series to miss!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you.

I watched the 1st episode because wanted to watch Energy act. I started with an open mind but it was really boring. Like you, I could not even finish half the episode.

To me, the drama seemed so dark (evil undertones) and much too weird for comfort.

I happened to catch a scene - supposedly a fighting scene between Milk and the short midget. The dance/fight was really too weird. And then the midget could turn into Bryan Zheng (the guy from The Rose) and the fight continued...could not grasp the meaning of the drama.

#12 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 12:28 PM

a lot of people dont like this series because it's first few episodes are just very confusing and dark
i first watched this because i wanna see energy dance
however as the story goes on
i found that this is actually a very carefully planned show
it portrays all the characters really well thru their flashbacks
the ending also makes you think too
it's very different to a lot of taiwanese idol dramas
there is finally a how that's not just about love
this is one of the few dramas i would actually want to watch again

#13 KyoSa

KyoSa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 08:16 PM

I kinda like this series. It's very interesting to find out each person's past. A great series with Energy!

#14 xinnybubz

xinnybubz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 07:04 AM

i'm interested in dis series because of Energy..! lolz..or more specifically, Milk from Energy..*sighz* anywayz, even after readin sum more negative comments, i still wanna watch it...!

#15 endlessky ♥

endlessky ♥

明日は来るから

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5532 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 01:02 AM

OMGOSH!! O________________0 ENERGY has done a TW series before??? How come I've never heard of this??? :noclue Gggggrrr! Gosh, why the BAD remarks everyone?? Ggggr! I don't care!!! If I can get my hands on it---I will watch it no matter waht cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE ENERGY!! :iloveyou:

#16 j_halo7

j_halo7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 02:43 AM

is ruan jing tian's acting good here? anyone has any idea where i can download this? thks...

#17 nanshi

nanshi

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 03:40 AM

sorry.
this is kind of stupid..
but where can i download this?

Oh, I don't know, I'm sorry. I don't think we have it at aF. you could try d-addicts.com?

I just bought this, actually... haha... And then I came here and read all these negative reviews. Darn. Actually, I bought it primarily for the dancing. I love watching dancing...and if the dancing's good-- I think it'll be worth it. Hopefully though, like a few of you have said, it kinda 'saves' itself as the story goes on... I sure hope so... Also cause you can't really download it anywhere-- it's so old, that even if torrents are up, I doubt anyone's seeding.

Oh well...I'm in the mood for a more...'deep' drama...and I passed up The Outsiders a little while back...so I guess this will make up for it. I hope it's not quite as freaky as I think it may be.

#18 xinnybubz

xinnybubz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 11:46 AM

nanshi, where did u buy this series? because i've been looking EVERYWHERE 4 it...i'm in singapore for a holiday from australia, n ovbiously i couldn't buy it in australia, n i'm hoping u could please tell me where u bought this series from...? i really want 2 watch it...so if u could help me, it would be awesome! THX SO MUCH!!