AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Why are most Asian girls so skinny in comparison to other culture girls?

asian skinny slim culture cultural

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
167 replies to this topic

#161 DreamWeaver1337

DreamWeaver1337

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:37 PM

East Asian diet is just like that...

compare it to Western diet and you'll immediately know the difference

#162 Yuri Yi

Yuri Yi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:37 PM

asian people (im asian too apparently) thinks that being fat is horrible to see.. hate people like that! no offense but america does have a lot of fat people cuz of all the fatty food.. but theres plenty of fat chubby people in asia too. some people are just so prejudice against too fat people too skinny people ugly or bald or watever (etc) but they cant help it since theyre made that way. people should be thankful for what they have and they shouldnt discriminate other people just because they think theyre at least a little better or because they think theyre never gonna be like a certain person that they see on the street. wll just my opinion but i think nobody can be better than anyone. we're all the same we have equal rights we're all human beings. God made us this way

some people just have genetically thick bones

#163 The Watcher

The Watcher

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:11 AM

asian people (im asian too apparently) thinks that being fat is horrible to see.. hate people like that! no offense but america does have a lot of fat people cuz of all the fatty food.. but theres plenty of fat chubby people in asia too. some people are just so prejudice against too fat people too skinny people ugly or bald or watever (etc) but they cant help it since theyre made that way. people should be thankful for what they have and they shouldnt discriminate other people just because they think theyre at least a little better or because they think theyre never gonna be like a certain person that they see on the street. wll just my opinion but i think nobody can be better than anyone. we're all the same we have equal rights we're all human beings. God made us this way

some people just have genetically thick bones

No they don't - bones are all about the same size

Posted Image

#164 Chinagirl123

Chinagirl123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:55 PM

In my opinion, maybe its the differences of daily intake of food we take.

Americans take in more carbohidrates and fats food like steaks, sausages, cheese etc

while

Asians eat lighter food like vegetables and boiled soup.

Also, i think its the Asian culture that made Asian girls obsess with their weight which consequently cause over skinny bodies.

Look at how Asian women celeb starve themselves for skinny figures. This set a very bad example to the public.

American celeb are more to the curvy bod side. Most women celeb have curvy bod in Hollywood. Not all but most.

i was born in china and im chinese but i lived in america for a very long time 10 years and just moved back to china
but anyways i had the types of food in america
and im still REALLY skinny
and im not obess i EAT ALOT and im still this skinny
and i eat a lot of junk food too

i say its prob in the genes Posted Image

Edited by Chinagirl123, 20 October 2012 - 10:55 PM.

#165 DreamWeaver1337

DreamWeaver1337

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:11 PM

i was born in china and im chinese but i lived in america for a very long time 10 years and just moved back to china
but anyways i had the types of food in america
and im still REALLY skinny
and im not obess i EAT ALOT and im still this skinny
and i eat a lot of junk food too

i say its prob in the genes Posted Image

Asian diet vs Western diet

#166 Chinagirl123

Chinagirl123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

I went to China over the summer... and man! the girls there are SKINNY! Everyone in America told me I'm skinny...I don't think so but I'm decent...5'1" at 112lbs....and I'm considered skinny in America. But the girls in like Hong Kong or Mainland China are sooo skinny.....skinny as in they look pretty b/c they're skinny and there are also girls who are skinny to the pt that they look unhealthy. Why is that? The food they eat...not enough nutrients....different living styles.....different cultural foods...???

I just want to hear some different opinions and views on this topic. Or is America just a country full of fat ppl? What do u think is the definition of skinny....is it being in the average weight range for that specific height or being below that average?

112???
Im only 90 something and im 14
ooh yah and i dont think its the diet at all
cause i eat alot of junk food (with lots of healthy food too)
but still
and i eat ALOT

Edited by Chinagirl123, 28 October 2012 - 05:20 PM.

#167 MadameMary

MadameMary

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

I am 100% white i'd say it doesn't get much whiter then a ginger now does it?
and i am considered underweight.

And i eat ALLOT.
i eat more then your average person yet i do not pack on a pound.
Now some people might think ''Oh no all that weight will add on as you get older!'' but it doesn't since my mother eats just as insanely much as i do and had 3 children yet she's also very skinny.

It's probably in the genes but it's not racially related.
It feels very unfair too because one of my gorgeous friends is kinda chubby even if she's constantly on a diet and working out.
She just has to look at a cake and she'll gain weight...

#168 DreamWeaver1337

DreamWeaver1337

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:24 AM

I am 100% white i'd say it doesn't get much whiter then a ginger now does it?
and i am considered underweight.

And i eat ALLOT.
i eat more then your average person yet i do not pack on a pound.
Now some people might think ''Oh no all that weight will add on as you get older!'' but it doesn't since my mother eats just as insanely much as i do and had 3 children yet she's also very skinny.

It's probably in the genes but it's not racially related.
It feels very unfair too because one of my gorgeous friends is kinda chubby even if she's constantly on a diet and working out.
She just has to look at a cake and she'll gain weight...

So you have fast metabolism....congratulations.

I am in the exact same position as you...and I do eat a lot of "junk food".