AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

[Archive]Inoue Mao and Matsumoto Jun

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2394 replies to this topic

#1161 blue_smurf

blue_smurf

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:47 AM

@ ceeci
Ur really our saving grace!!! Now, I can finally relax :dance Thanks, girl for always calming us with ur scoops!!!

The F3 know their boundaries, eh? :lol?: Their actions are limited when it comes to Mao, as if they don't want to cross a forbidden territory or suffer the wrath of Jun :lol?: It's what I call respect. The F3, being men themselves, respect Jun's territory clapclap It's a guy thing. We've seen instances of F3 being close to Mao yet distant at the same time. They don't get personal with Mao, unlike Jun :tricky: They don't get skinship with her, as if she's OFF LIMITS :buahaha

It makes me so happy that fans who witnessed how Jun is to Mao. That one fan who was depressed to see that Jun is capable of being soft to a girl implies that Jun has somehow become soft, gentle, and sweet..that he's changed and we can see the soft sides of Jun when he's with his girl Mao...we can surmise that Mao's responsible for it. I can't blame this fan for thinking Jun is NOT capable of being sweet to a girl since he used to have a nasty temper. This guy who seemed to have a reputation of DoS even to his GF's, for the first time, he's becoming SOFT :blush He shows his affections to Mao regardless of who's looking. :thumbsup

@ EVERYONE
there's no need to worry abt the rumor. Let's put this to rest. Besides, I highly doubt that Jun's that stupid to act carelessly in public. He was able to hide his private affairs from the public scrutiny that even the press/media have no inkling who were his GF's. That one aspect in his life he was able to keep. How shock must his fans feel when they heard him admitting on TV that he had GF's :shock The implication of which is Jun's a very private person who can wisely keep his his love life a secret. The timing of the rumor is so fishy, too. Besides, I don't think Jun would openly hit on Mao if he has a GF, right? He may be many things but he's not a player. HE VALUES PRIVACY AND HONESTY. THUS, HE HATES HYPOCRISY.

Edited by blue_smurf, 11 March 2007 - 04:37 PM.

#1162 punkroxta

punkroxta

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:57 AM

Yamero. Girls, please stop this deal about Jun's horrible temper... It's breaking my heart. :waaa:

#1163 Won Bin Lover

Won Bin Lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:09 AM

@ Won Bin Lover, birdysmile:

If you are already a friend of fluffy's then you can see the clip here:

http://www.youtube.c...k...A&index=120

If you can't see it, then add her as a friend first.
This clip is new (just yesterday), only some questions they asked is the same as the one from the old one (about 3 months ago).

ohh i see so it's different. thankss!! (: do you know when they went on that show? (the newer one)

#1164 Pianist

Pianist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 02:12 PM

Eh? what's this rumour : Jun & Keiko K. all about? sorry, but i have to say it's so a crap of sh*t !

As everybody has already said, Jun's too careful and smart to be caught with a girl in the public, no mention to be caught kissing this girl!
Why he never got caught in the periods when he has his 3 relationships (even just walking with a girl in the public)?

and now, out of nothing, a rumour abt Jun & Keiko were seen in a car kissing ? isn't it just too fishy becoz not long time ago some Jun fans starting bad rumours abt Mao-chan...

(to Keiko, as someone has said, she has rumours before with yamapi even the same tactic that there was a pic seeing them kissing ! but she denied that it was someone else)

so again, I'm definitely sure this rumour is just b*llsh*t! cause if he has a gf, Jun would never flirts with Mao-chan like that, he would never be such fresh, and happy and genki all the time when he's around Mao-chan !

so folks, let our heart be settle from this bulls*** and be truly believers again for Jun&Mao !!!! ^^

no new pics but ... they make us happy seeing them like this ne ^^

Posted Image

#1165 summer_hyd

summer_hyd

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:22 PM

Hey Guys...sorry about causing a stir here...i just simply hate rumors and tabloids cuz they hurt ppl in all forms...from what i heard later on...someone changed an old story with jun and kita's names...not very sure if that's true...speculation and random comments are flying everywhere...but all current evidences point to a false rumor...

YEAH! it's just CRAP~

offtopic: after i heard that bs, i got so upset, i changed my JunxMao icon...almost deleted it...but i didn't...haha...i made the right decision...

BTW...i know this is not much...but have u notice what the cast are wearing on the set? obviously the leads wear differently from the rest...Jun and Mao wear the RED HYD2 jackets...Shun wears the BLUE one...Shota and Tsuyoshi wear the BLACK one...i just adore the two RED birds...they look so good together~ [i noticed this on King's Brunch on the 10th]

#1166 a. pikachu

a. pikachu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:37 PM

@punkroxta
Jun telling random people on the street that he's in Hanadan 2 = so cute. XD Somehow i can imagine him with a goofy grinning face as he did that. Excited, eh? About work, or about seeing Mao-chan again?? Hmm...

@pianist

that picture is always so cute! XD Their smiles make it cuter since originally they were fighting...XD

@everyone
I just remembered, I heard that Matsushima Nanako (Doumyouji Tsubaki) met her now-husband Sorimachi Takashi while on set in GTO. I just thought, wow, what if Mao and Jun would be the same, ne? XD

Edited by a. pikachu, 11 March 2007 - 03:42 PM.

#1167 blue_smurf

blue_smurf

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:41 PM

@ skidmarks
OMG! That pic w/c shows Mao sitting on Jun's lap and his hand on her shoulder, I don't think that was shown in hyd2, right?

can I shout?
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

@ punkroxta
ok, we'll not talk abt Jun's temper :) Seriously, I think he has mood swings like me LOL Emotional ppl are like that :)

HYD must be very special for Jun. It's really the first time I heard him expressing interest for a sequel. That's an understatement. He is looking forward for another sequel and what's even more surprising is he's not bothered being typecast. We know he takes acting seriously and a good actor like him wouldn't want doing the same character again hehehe...Love changes everything :wub: It's obvious he's looking forward to working with his girl :whistle

I think it was Jun trying to like Mao's interest that made him an Oda Kazumasa fan because, according to CeeCi, he started listening to Oda shortly after hanadan was done :)

@ pianist
u killed me many times with the pics on ur LJ :iloveyou: I love the sitting-on-the-lap pic. Also, I love the TV mag which shows Mao and Jun sitting sooooooooooooo close to each other that their shoulders are really touching!!!

I'm still on epi. 7 hahaha so I haven't watched so far the released episodes. There's a pic on ur LJ showing Mao and Jun sitting on the sofa while the F3 are looking at them naughtily like this :tricky: Is that an off-cam pic or part of hyd2?

@everyone
I just remembered, I heard that Matsushima Nanako (Doumyouji Tsubaki) met her now-husband Sorimachi Takashi while on set in GTO. I just thought, wow, what if Mao and Jun would be the same, ne? XD

Let's keep the faith! Let's keep praying for them :wasntme

Edited by blue_smurf, 11 March 2007 - 05:04 PM.

#1168 Pianist

Pianist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 05:43 PM

@ pianist
u killed me many times with the pics on ur LJ :iloveyou: I love the sitting-on-the-lap pic. Also, I love the TV mag which shows Mao and Jun sitting sooooooooooooo close to each other that their shoulders are really touching!!!

I'm still on epi. 7 hahaha so I haven't watched so far the released episodes. There's a pic on ur LJ showing Mao and Jun sitting on the sofa while the F3 are looking at them naughtily like this :tricky: Is that an off-cam pic or part of hyd2?
Let's keep the faith! Let's keep praying for them :wasntme

this pic when JunMao on the sofa and F3 looking at them is just a pic when they were posing for HYD2 ep 9!

well, from what i know, they always have those kind of stills for each episode (which the photographer took in time the cast were acting live), but there're also those kind of pics they're posing a scene of an episode (which those pics will get onto the magazine like all the TV program magazines)...
that's why there are some pics with almost the same scene in a HYD2 ep but we never saw them under these perspective, like the Mao sitting on Jun's lap (there are 2 versions ne) or Tsukasa hugging Tsukushi from behind (2 versions of pics again) ...

Edited by Pianist, 11 March 2007 - 11:43 PM.

#1169 Guest_beretonmyhead_*

Guest_beretonmyhead_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:46 PM

So much goes on in one day!
I came here as soon as I read about the rumour (lol) because I thought "what's everyone's reaction going to be?!" and just as I suspected, we know better! Those type of mags are notorious for a load of BS.

On a lighter note, White day (14th) is on wednesday! Though the filming has finished already, she's got a few HYD related things left- refer to Kazemi's post on the 23rd page for her schedule to see! No HYD stuff on White day, but a magazine shoot... hmm...

#1170 CeeCi

CeeCi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:33 PM

On this newspaper, it said Mao-chan's filming ends on the 14th~ She's the last one to finish filming and I think Jun's filming ends sometime early this week. So lets hope Jun brings her flowers and something for White Valentines Day~^^

#1171 wide-eyed

wide-eyed

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:04 PM

I checked out the site and I SEE SOMETHING JUICY!
Just to lift everyone's spirits again, check this out! MAJOR SKINSHIP ALERT!

http://piianiist.liv...542.html#cutid1

Look at the pic where Jun slightly leans closer to Mao with her sitting on his lap in her French maid uniform!! And his left hand is resting on her shoulder!!! GAH!

:bounce :iloveyou: that seriously made my day!

they're so comfortable around each other. there are no walls whatsoever.
if resources aren't so limited, i'd think they're already going out.

@everyone

i was just thinking that. i loved GTO.

.....what if.....

#1172 Pianist

Pianist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:47 PM

btw smurf, you were on my LJ? you can add friend to see more Hanadan pics !

Thanks Ceeci for your info, Jun-kun always has extraordinary ideas ne, so hope he will give Mao-chan something special on her last filming, but wait, this will be too obvious for the public huh?

Jah, then we can only wait for your upcoming report Ceeci maybe there are some fans who could observe some special moments of this two ^^

#1173 *Sweet_Luv*

*Sweet_Luv*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:55 PM

WoW! After that rumour about Jun and that girl, I was just out of breath but after reading everyone's comment and the good news/pics of them, i guess im fine now. Thanks so much for the great new and pictures everyone! I couldn't take anymore bad news today. You guys sure made my day!

#1174 fx8uin

fx8uin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:30 AM

as again just for today....a lot has been going on here....i don't even know where to begin to comment...bwahahahahaha!!!

regarding JUN's temper....well...let's just say MAO knows how to handle him on that...or MAO's humor could easily deflate JUN's temper....e.g. ANN CONVO...when JUN was kinda pissed off at MAO's comment that he kicks her -- to pacify JUN -- MAO said "there there i won't say anymore after all you're an IDOL"....then she laugh...then JUN laugh with her.....so yeah...MAO knows how to handle him...just look at the way they BICKER on promos...JUN would always loose on MAO for she always have this weird stuffs....smart/witty retorts that would always have JUN laughing with her....so yeah...DEFINITELY MAO's BUBBLY attitude could take care of JUN's short temper or mood swings....

about the music thing...oh yeah!!...definitely it was JUN who adjusted to MAO's taste of music...bwahahahaha!!...tsk tsk tsk!!...

about JUN changes...yes he did change or evolve as a person and he is now in this NEW ELEMENT which i would say is much better...however he still have some of that DOS thing for he still is aloof from women...or still acts indifferently towards them...ONLY MAO COULD BRING OUT THE BEST IN HIM....whenever MAO is AROUND seemed to me JUN is ALTOGETHER a DIFFERENT PERSON......which is good for it in a way helps him to be in check in the company of other women...bwahahahahaha!!

as for the rest of the F3...they are close with MAO...but they are not OVERLY CLOSE with her...thus not much skinship is happening between them and MAO...only JUN have that privilege...and yes it's a GUY THING....no words need to be spoken amongst them about this...THEY KNOW SOMETHING IS ON...thus they don't go overboard with their CLOSENESS WITH MAO....they know where they stand OUT OF RESPECT for JUN....noticed how they come together to cover-up or lend assistance/help JUN and MAO without them exchanging words?....yeap!!...however...i sooooo LOVE SHOTA...for his expressions are waaayyy giving/obvious everytime(like TFP, promos etc.)...bwahahahahaha!!...on the recent BRUNCHI show...before MAO answered HANAZAWA RUI...SHOTA cough and was anticipating what MAO is going to tell the host....and when MAO chose to say HANAZAWA RUI's name....SHOTA gave a quirk smile...like a naughty slight smile then he looked at SHUN who as again gave that SIGNIFICANT PAUSE before he said YES...bwahahahaha!!...I LOVE THOSE GUYS!! truly there is no other show that has a GREAT CHEMISTRY among the cast....EVERYBODY GETS ALONG FINE...love them all!!....

about the POSSIBLE SEASON 3...yes!!...JUN is eager to have one too...everybody is..but for JUN it must have been for another whole reason that is personal...he get to be with MAO and gets to do a BF can do without casting as again suspicion on their way...in a way he could act the bf thing on public for a change yet people would not think they are in a relationship for they could always say they have a series together...and that they are just close friends....oh yeah!!...as for him before in his previous series not inclined to do a sequel/follow-ups but is make an exception for HYD series...well it takes an EXCEPTIONAL EVENT with an EXCEPTIONAL GIRL for a man to have a change of heart on the things he believes in.....

yes!!....it takes an EXCEPTIONAL WOMAN to have JUN CHANGE some of his views as well as CHANGE some of his PERSONAL CHARACTER for the BETTER.....a man would not change for someone unworthy.....JUN WAITED FOR MAO for too long damn time....JUN must have went to too much torture winning her or vying to gain her TRUST, LOVE and HEART...and in the end IT WAS ALL GOOD...a man would not do so much for a girl just for nothing...so i trust MAO is a WORTHY CATCH....a MATCH for JUN...in all ways....

and as for that MARRY thing...bwahahahaha!!..maybe JUN got the idea from his NEE-CHAN eh?....she met her husband while filming a series together....JUN must have thought too that he met MAO while filming a series with her...he got HOOKED and FELL IN LOVE BIGTIME with a WONDERFUL girl....thus MARRIAGE could be in his mind as the next step....bwahahahahaha!!

as for those AWESOME JUICY SKINSHIP PIC...bwahahahahaha!!...yeap!!..those were definitely not included on the series....awwwwwwwwww!!..they are so FREAKING ADORABLE...ohhh mannnn!!!....love it!!..LOVE IT!!!

and yes....we have to look out for a lot of dates...WHITE DAY is MARCH 14....MAO's PHOTO TRAVEL BOOK MARCH 17...we could definitely resolve the ARIZONA thing.....release dates of the behind the scene for HYD...up close and personal with the cast and the whole crew...ooohhhh!!....oh boy oh boy!!.....can't wait....

and yes...i still believe in them being together or more than friends less than lovers relationship....or better yet to describe it...they are BORDERING THE LINE BETWEEN LOVERS AND FRIENDS.....hmmmmmmmmm!!!

keep it coming ladies.....boy oh boy!!....coming here really makes my day!!!......YATTA!!

thanks yah all!!....hahahahahah!!

EDIT:

i saw the clip wherein MAO chose SOUJIRO's character as her bf.....i wonder in person is JUN like SOUJIRO's character?.....or maybe MAO is saying this to get a kick out of JUN?....to see how he would react or whatever...but then again...JUN said on one interview he like to play SOUJIRO(did he say play the part or which character resembles him the most --- what exactly was the question on that interview where JUN answered SOUJIRO?)...noticed how he always changes his answer?...first was RUI...then SOUJIRO?...what's up JUN can't make up your mind eh?.....hmmmmm!!....

Edited by fx8uin, 12 March 2007 - 12:38 AM.

#1175 KatDiva

KatDiva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1157 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:56 AM

Hmm here's a "pot-stirring" post from LJ... Jun_Daily:

Regarding the Jun/Keiko article - http://community.liv....com/jun_daily/
Spoiler

Also as an unrelated side note, Johnny K was recently hospitalized... again.

Guess time will tell where this is all going.

#1176 CeeCi

CeeCi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:19 AM

lol.. um yeah the Matsumoto Jun-Kitagawa Keiko thing, I'm almost certain that's supposed to be a joke by some person on the Internet...^^" and also, the fans who know about it it in Japan are virtually laughing about it and about the fact that the news is actually spreading in the English sites.. So yeahh...seriously don't worry about it too much lol. =___=;; I really hope this doesn't spread any further around the internet though..=="

hahah and me.. browsing around blogs again when I should technically be studying.. x__x;; But I found nice fan reports from the prom scene hahah.. I gotta go out now though so I'll post it later tonight. But lots and lots of skinship ^^v

#1177 InkMistress

InkMistress

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:33 AM

It's been a long time since I posted, but omg Ceeci... you're a lifesaver! When I read about the rumor, my heart seriously dropped and then it didn't help that it was posted in jun_daily. But thank you so much for your info! I was starting to get in a bad mood. Now I feel better! And thank you to everyone too! I love getting home from school and reading everyone's posts! :lol?:

#1178 fx8uin

fx8uin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:48 AM

@KATDIVA

wow! you actually found the ARTICLE about this...thank you for that...though i still have doubts about the validity of this ever happening...for if it was truly a BREAKING NEWS and NEWSWORTHY...and such a BIG SCOOP....they would have made it in the next day paper afte the night this actually happened....if it indeed it actually happened....after all it's only JUN one of the most ELIGIBLE and HOTTEST IDOL who's known to be a PRIVATE PERSON and NEVER ONCE HAVE BEEN CAPTURED by PAPARAZZI with any of his past girlfriends and to be actually CAUGHT RED-HANDED this time..oh yeah!!...by next day THIS KIND OF REPORT would have been out in the printers...but no!!..it did not....so we'll see what's going to happen in the coming days eh?...maybe JUN himself would clarify this issue and in a way explain what and how true is this....and maybe just maybe he would reveal the person he is actually dating...could be this KEIKO...or could be somebody else....oooohhhhhhhhhh!!..bwahhahahaha!!...the last part i said fat chance of that ever happening...but then again...who's to know what JUN is actually going to do eh?....about JOHNNY being hospitalized?...hmmmm!!...who cares!!...i rather he disappear...bwahahahahaha!!...with all the HARSH/STRICT RULE he's been imposing...but really now...i don't want to wish ill on anybody....so here's to JOHNNY getting well soon eh?...bwahahahaha!!...CHEERS!!!...*wink*

so yeah...let's just wait and see in the coming days....but i REALLY DOUBT THE VALIDITY and TRUTHFULNESS of this REPORT.....as what CEECI have said...people over in JAPAN are laughing over this kind of report and is not in a state of panic...especially the HARDCORE ARASHI FANS.....tsk!!..they would have been the first to react about this and would have made lotsa statements on different blogs...but so far....the forums i went to....i've read nothing about this ever HAPPENING.....so there!!....and yes THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SHARING THE ARTICLE HERE!!!.....

@FOREVER

too late to actually WELCOME you on this thread...but yeah...WELCOME WELCOME.....glad you finally stopped LURKING and decided to SHOW YOURSELF...bwahahahahaha!!....you finally can't contain yourself eh?...you just have to post a comment...well WE ARE GLAD YOU DID!!...and THANK YOU FOR THAT!!.....do ENJOY yourself here...

@CEECI

yeah girl!!!...I TRUST YOUR REPORTS and YOUR JUICY TIDBITS.....really glad you have connections and friends in japan...and that you could ACTUALLY READ JAPANESE....boy!!...you just have no idea how we are RELYING at you to GIVE US THE GOOD STUFFS...and yes!!..PACIFY our WORRYING HEARTS here...bwahahahhahaah!!....so PLEASE PLEASE keep it coming....and yes!!...can't wait to read more about the FAN REPORTS that you've GATHERED SO FAR and HOPEFULLY WILL SHARE to US!!!...dang girl!!...HURRY UP and FINISH YOUR HOMEWORK...that way...you could finally post those DELI STUFFS here....bwahahahahhaha!!...i'll be waiting here for you...hahahahaha!!...*wink*

thanks again to all of you LADIES!!....BAD STUFFS...GOOD STUFFS...KEEP THEM COMING...it's nice to have a DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE about things from time to time......but okay...we'll be LEANING MORE ON THE GOOD STUFFS.....bwahahahahaha!!

Edited by fx8uin, 12 March 2007 - 03:08 AM.

#1179 yamapiggy-chan

yamapiggy-chan

yamapinku-lover

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:58 AM

as again just for today....a lot has been going on here....i don't even know where to begin to comment...bwahahahahaha!!!

regarding JUN's temper....well...let's just say MAO knows how to handle him on that...or MAO's humor could easily deflate JUN's temper....e.g. ANN CONVO...when JUN was kinda pissed off at MAO's comment that he kicks her -- to pacify JUN -- MAO said "there there i won't say anymore after all you're an IDOL"....then she laugh...then JUN laugh with her.....so yeah...MAO knows how to handle him...just look at the way they BICKER on promos...JUN would always loose on MAO for she always have this weird stuffs....smart/witty retorts that would always have JUN laughing with her....so yeah...DEFINITELY MAO's BUBBLY attitude could take care of JUN's short temper or mood swings....

about the music thing...oh yeah!!...definitely it was JUN who adjusted to MAO's taste of music...bwahahahaha!!...tsk tsk tsk!!...

about JUN changes...yes he did change or evolve as a person and he is now in this NEW ELEMENT which i would say is much better...however he still have some of that DOS thing for he still is aloof from women...or still acts indifferently towards them...ONLY MAO COULD BRING OUT THE BEST IN HIM....whenever MAO is AROUND seemed to me JUN is ALTOGETHER a DIFFERENT PERSON......which is good for it in a way helps him to be in check in the company of other women...bwahahahahaha!!

as for the rest of the F3...they are close with MAO...but they are not OVERLY CLOSE with her...thus not much skinship is happening between them and MAO...only JUN have that privilege...and yes it's a GUY THING....no words need to be spoken amongst them about this...THEY KNOW SOMETHING IS ON...thus they don't go overboard with their CLOSENESS WITH MAO....they know where they stand OUT OF RESPECT for JUN....noticed how they come together to cover-up or lend assistance/help JUN and MAO without them exchanging words?....yeap!!...however...i sooooo LOVE SHOTA...for his expressions are waaayyy giving/obvious everytime(like TFP, promos etc.)...bwahahahahaha!!...on the recent BRUNCHI show...before MAO answered HANAZAWA RUI...SHOTA cough and was anticipating what MAO is going to tell the host....and when MAO chose to say HANAZAWA RUI's name....SHOTA gave a quirk smile...like a naughty slight smile then he looked at SHUN who as again gave that SIGNIFICANT PAUSE before he said YES...bwahahahaha!!...I LOVE THOSE GUYS!! truly there is no other show that has a GREAT CHEMISTRY among the cast....EVERYBODY GETS ALONG FINE...love them all!!....

about the POSSIBLE SEASON 3...yes!!...JUN is eager to have one too...everybody is..but for JUN it must have been for another whole reason that is personal...he get to be with MAO and gets to do a BF can do without casting as again suspicion on their way...in a way he could act the bf thing on public for a change yet people would not think they are in a relationship for they could always say they have a series together...and that they are just close friends....oh yeah!!...as for him before in his previous series not inclined to do a sequel/follow-ups but is make an exception for HYD series...well it takes an EXCEPTIONAL EVENT with an EXCEPTIONAL GIRL for a man to have a change of heart on the things he believes in.....

yes!!....it takes an EXCEPTIONAL WOMAN to have JUN CHANGE some of his views as well as CHANGE some of his PERSONAL CHARACTER for the BETTER.....a man would not change for someone unworthy.....JUN WAITED FOR MAO for too long damn time....JUN must have went to too much torture winning her or vying to gain her TRUST, LOVE and HEART...and in the end IT WAS ALL GOOD...a man would not do so much for a girl just for nothing...so i trust MAO is a WORTHY CATCH....a MATCH for JUN...in all ways....

and as for that MARRY thing...bwahahahaha!!..maybe JUN got the idea from his NEE-CHAN eh?....she met her husband while filming a series together....JUN must have thought too that he met MAO while filming a series with her...he got HOOKED and FELL IN LOVE BIGTIME with a WONDERFUL girl....thus MARRIAGE could be in his mind as the next step....bwahahahahaha!!

as for those AWESOME JUICY SKINSHIP PIC...bwahahahahaha!!...yeap!!..those were definitely not included on the series....awwwwwwwwww!!..they are so FREAKING ADORABLE...ohhh mannnn!!!....love it!!..LOVE IT!!!

and yes....we have to look out for a lot of dates...WHITE DAY is MARCH 14....MAO's PHOTO TRAVEL BOOK MARCH 17...we could definitely resolve the ARIZONA thing.....release dates of the behind the scene for HYD...up close and personal with the cast and the whole crew...ooohhhh!!....oh boy oh boy!!.....can't wait....

and yes...i still believe in them being together or more than friends less than lovers relationship....or better yet to describe it...they are BORDERING THE LINE BETWEEN LOVERS AND FRIENDS.....hmmmmmmmmm!!!

keep it coming ladies.....boy oh boy!!....coming here really makes my day!!!......YATTA!!

thanks yah all!!....hahahahahah!!

EDIT:

i saw the clip wherein MAO chose SOUJIRO's character as her bf.....i wonder in person is JUN like SOUJIRO's character?.....or maybe MAO is saying this to get a kick out of JUN?....to see how he would react or whatever...but then again...JUN said on one interview he like to play SOUJIRO(did he say play the part or which character resembles him the most --- what exactly was the question on that interview where JUN answered SOUJIRO?)...noticed how he always changes his answer?...first was RUI...then SOUJIRO?...what's up JUN can't make up your mind eh?.....hmmmmm!!....

hi hi! there's a clip? is it from the same king's brunchi? ^^

#1180 fx8uin

fx8uin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:05 AM

@YAMAPIGGY

yup!!...there is....i think the first one did not work....so FLUFFY re-uploaded it again...it was the part 3...3/3 of the recent BRUNCHI show she uploaded and the HYD recently guested on....

her clip has the title...F4 and mao.....okay!!...wait...i still have it on my screen...here's the link:

http://www.youtube.c...E...A&index=127

HAPPY VIEWING!!

#1181 Guest_beretonmyhead_*

Guest_beretonmyhead_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:07 AM

People!
Go to google, and type in Inoue Mao.
This topic is listed 4th!

#1182 yamapiggy-chan

yamapiggy-chan

yamapinku-lover

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:23 AM

@YAMAPIGGY

yup!!...there is....i think the first one did not work....so FLUFFY re-uploaded it again...it was the part 3...3/3 of the recent BRUNCHI show she uploaded and the HYD recently guested on....

her clip has the title...F4 and mao.....okay!!...wait...i still have it on my screen...here's the link:

http://www.youtube.c...E...A&index=127

HAPPY VIEWING!!

thank you thank you! so that's why it wouldn't play the last time! :lmao: hope mao-chan gets the success she deserves!!

#1183 blue_smurf

blue_smurf

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:45 AM

@ fx8uin
oh yes, the F3 know what's up between Jun & Mao
they always have this naughty, knowing stares and smiles whenever they look at Jun and Mao esp. Shota & Shun. Notice in the opening of hyd2 when Jun pulls Mao to his side and puts his arm over her shoulders, I saw Shota & Shun grinning and looking at them mischievously :tricky: Also, in Geiko and the recent Ousama guesting, the F3 are at it again :thumbsup

Men are territorial by nature and they don't want to cross another man's territory :whistle which is the case with F3 towards Jun :dance I don't need to elaborate on this because it's obvious who and what Mao is to Jun and vice versa. There's too much skinship between those two that goes beyond "just good friends" and they talk abt almost the same things in separate interviews and shows :tricky:

@ CeeCi
Oh, girl, I can't wait for ur juicy tidbits! :dance I'm getting hyper here :yeah

@forever
Welcome!!! Keep joining our discussions even after hyd2 coz there are so many things we'll look into abt the two :lol?:

Edited by blue_smurf, 12 March 2007 - 04:01 AM.

#1184 ricenoodle

ricenoodle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:52 AM

hi guys

i just read a SHOCKING NEWS!

As much as I want mao and jun to be dating in real life, but the real reason why he is all happy and bouncy nowdays is because he is

DATING A MODEL CALLED: 北川景子 http://wiki.d-addict.../Kitagawa_Keiko
They have been dating since jan this year!

Credits to fybabe! head to her blog to read more about this!!

Im happy for Jun as long as he is happy!! =D

#1185 kiki

kiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:08 AM

Transaltion for the osama brunch something like that credit to http://ameblo.jp/153235
Here is a promotional video at King's Blunch.

Interview;

Q; You will have a final programme next week..how do you feel ?

Mao; We started from NY shooting.. we had 11 stories for this drama, so i fel it might be long. but now i feel time flies..still we have shootings, then i am just wondering if we could finish to shoot all pictures.

Jun; Are you worring about that ? those should be took care of staffs, not us.

Q; I think all got together 6 months for Part 1 and Part 2, to make the drama..

Jun; It's more than 6 months. for Part 2, we started from end of October, so it took 5 month for Part2. in total, we got together in 8 months. it is really fun with all, not only ourselves, with staffs as well, so I feel we closed each others...

what are you doing ?!

Akira; there are a few dust..

Jun; I am talking now, you are so too much indipentdant...

Q; I feel all looks fun.

We had some questions at the beginning of this drama at King's bluch, so we would like to compare the answers 3 months ago and current ones.

Q. First of all I have a question for F4.

is Mao a attractive as a woman ? Last time(3month ago) she got 0 with the same question,

Mao; One person increased !

Jun; I dont know why you react so..

Who put the point ?

Mao; Perhaps, I think it's Tonton, because he is kind... he might feel that it was pitty that I did not get any point last time..

Abe; No I did not..

Mao, I donot like this..... Well, i trust my first love,, it must be Hanazawa Rui

Oguri; Yes, I put the button.

Q; How do you like Mao's..

Oguri; she has a soft cheek..

Q2; This time, I have a question for Mao. In this Drama, did you find anyone who has the same charactoer of Manga ?

Matsuda; Thisere was..

Q; who was it ?

Mao, defeniately it's Domyoji..don't you think so ?

Jun; is that the good meaning or bad meaing ?

Oguri; it is both...

Q; why... you thought so ?

Oguri; when he called me horse face.... it's terrible, isn't it..

Mao; he called me Carimero!

Jun; yes you look like Carimero..

Matsuda; but he is a somehow nice guy.

Jun; the point it there is "somehow"...

Q3; Is there any question to all now ?

Jun; Is it OK to have a question. Well, was it a nice that you could meet me for this drama, in total together with Part 1 and Part2 ?.......

Oguri; this machine might be broken...

Jun; everyone is nice...

Q; it is nice company...

Jun; you would like to join us.... you can't !....

Well, next programme is our final one, personally I feel the final one is really exciting..

Mao; did we finsh as a happy end ? you can not have prediction at the end for the story, i hope you can enjoy it.

#1186 Iridium Yusuke

Iridium Yusuke

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:14 AM

Hey ricenoodle!

Don't be so precipitate! Keiko Kitagawa doesn't dating Matsujun! I follow her career and the career of the other Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon actresses since the very beginning and there aren't any confirmation that Keiko is dating Jun, even if they were dating Johnny Entertainment doesn't allow it for being public. JunxMao believers, don't give up because of these false rumors!

#1187 ricenoodle

ricenoodle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:23 AM

Hey ricenoodle!

Don't be so precipitate! Keiko Kitagawa doesn't dating Matsujun! I follow her career and the career of the other Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon actresses since the very beginning and there aren't any confirmation that Keiko is dating Jun, even if they were dating Johnny Entertainment doesn't allow it for being public. JunxMao believers, don't give up because of these false rumors!

Okay im sorry but Im just telling what I read!
I'm aware of johnny's strict policy but apparently there are pictures of evidence, which are going to be published in some magazine.

Honestly, I do prefer maoxjun so dont think that im against this couple! :thumbsup

#1188 CeeCi

CeeCi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:07 AM

lol Seriously, on the 23rd, I'll pretty much guarantee that Friday magazine will not publish anything on Matsumoto Jun and Kitagawa Keiko.. not to mention having their picture on there.=__=" lol And unless the people in Japan actually start having shocked reactions to the article online, I probably won't change my mind. xD; haha I sound really bitter huh? xD;; Seriously though, this whole thing's starting to really annoy me, not because of the Mao-chan Jun-kun thing but just in general...x__x;;

As for Prom scene news hehee..^^" The blog owner wrote it in a kind of fragmented way so I'm just gonna translate it directly.
Matsujun.. touching Mao-chan's hair, letting her massage his arm, from behind, taking her wrist and making her wave her hand, copying her movements, putting his hand on her shoulders.. When the audience called Mao-chan's name and she was gonna smile and reply, he would put his hand in front of her face and block her.
hahaha the skinship is kinda freaking me out. @_@;; lol I'll look for more stuff after~ Although um.. I read some fans were outwardly insulting Mao-chan when she got too close to F4 or something. =__=;;

#1189 birdysmile

birdysmile

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:18 AM

it at right here
http://piianiist.livejournal.com/
if you can read vietnamese. but if you can't here it is
the end it, dom pick up makino, so there skinship. if you read manga, the end it like that too. where he pick her up. and they smile at each other.
urgg i don't want season 3 either. i think they screwing up season 2 not giving us enough dom and makino moment. too many sad moment.

@ Won Bin Lover, birdysmile:

If you are already a friend of fluffy's then you can see the clip here:

http://www.youtube.c...k...A&index=120

If you can't see it, then add her as a friend first.
This clip is new (just yesterday), only some questions they asked is the same as the one from the old one (about 3 months ago).
@ kiki:

Thanks for the link there!

I checked out the site and I SEE SOMETHING JUICY!
Just to lift everyone's spirits again, check this out! MAJOR SKINSHIP ALERT!

http://piianiist.liv...542.html#cutid1

Look at the pic where Jun slightly leans closer to Mao with her sitting on his lap in her French maid uniform!! And his left hand is resting on her shoulder!!! GAH!

Thank you!
you guys are awesome!

#1190 kiki

kiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:33 AM

oh that some very good new but fan in japan seriously sometime scare me.
anyway i just finishing read jun 1000 word essay all about jun. this article occur three year ago so we could all view the jun from that time and the jun from now. i not going to paste it here cause it really too long so if you want to read it here the link
http://nyanchan.live...999.html#cutid1
as i want to point out something that we all know is that jun is very possesive. in the interview he say that during his middle or high i forget. he confess to a girl and she said she like him but next day he see her with another guy laughing and touching. He become very piss and possesive decide to never talk to her again as he say he dislike people who say one thing and do another. so that why we could see him being all around mao all the time.
and another is that he the type of person who let other come to him instead of coming to them. because he very shy, ne. but with mao, as many of you read, he the initiative one, he the one who come up to talk to her instead of the other way around. which mean he had change alot, to actually be the one to initiative. this i find very interesting.
as for keio or what her name, let just see, if it true, i happy for him. cause he really happy now and that all i care about.

#1191 fx8uin

fx8uin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:39 AM

@CEECI

OMG!!.....*me doing cartwheels*...hahahahaha!!...YOU JUST MADE MY NIGHT!!...i am GRINNING here like crazy!!!....OMG!!...your news just made me EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!...I AM SOOOOO LOVING YOU CEECI!!!...SERIOUSLY!!!....hahahahahahaha!!

and yes!! i have to AGREE with you...their SKINSHIP is FREAKING ME OUT!!!...in a GOOD WAY though...bwahahahhahahaa!!..and OMG!!!....the way their SKINSHIP is PROGRESSING...what the!!....

touching MAO's hair again???....hmmmm!!...JUN must really LOVE doing this...must be he was putting her hair behind her ears...bwahahahaha!!....

MASSAGE???....now this is really SOMETHING SOMETHING...MASSAGE??...is EQUALS to CARESS=INTIMACY per se....bwahahahahha!!...this is the one i like the most.....YATTA!!!

"taking her wrist and making her wave her hand, copying her movements, putting his hand on her shoulders.. When the audience called Mao-chan's name and she was gonna smile and reply, he would put his hand in front of her face and block her"...bwahahahaha!!...JUN is TOTALLY FLIRTING with MAO....what the!!..YATTA!!!...hahahahaha!!!

this is TOO MUCH SKINSHIP....dang!!!....JUN can't GET ENOUGH of MAO eh?...JUN just find MAO IRRESISTABLE eh?....that every moment he gets a CHANCE to TOUCH her....he would do it....he even finds ways to have MAO take NOTICE of him...JUN always finding WAYS to BUG MAO....dang!!.....what all the fans saw there....THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE PICTURE!!!!....

MIMICKING/COPYING her MOVEMENTS??....oh yeah!!...one sign that you are really REALLY FOND of that PERSON...and that you found her HABITS/WAYS ENDEARING and CUTE...bwahahahahaha!!!....what the again!!!

seriously why the heck is JUN doing this eh???.....seriously we need to have a guy's opinion here....JUN is such a DORK!!!....clearly by doing this....JUN should know some people/fans are going to REACT in a BIG WAY....is this one way for him to relay a message to fans that yes HE IS THAT TAKEN with MAO....either they would take it or leave it....hmmmmm!!??

c'mon now...seriously if this is just nothing then why the heck is he doing this...even if it's just a friendly gestures from him....still some fans would CERTAINLY REACT AGAINST MAO.....unless JUN is WILLING TO DEFEND and CAN DEFEND MAO if ever ANTIS would arise towards her?....right??....JUN would not do these kind of things to MAO unless there is REALLY A REASON FOR HIM TO DO SO...and that HE COULD DEFEND HER WITH HIS LIFE.....for not only HE PUTS HIMSELF at PEOPLE /FANS to TARGET him...but all the MORE for MAO...JUN is PUTTING her on a SPOT....by doing all these "SKINSHIPS" with MAO...JUN is putting her in harm's way....I DON'T THINK JUN WOULD EVEN DO THIS...would even go that far just because they have a series together....we are talking about CRAZY FANS here!!...JUN IS AN IDOL...a HOT COMMODITY for god's sake...doing these kinds of things to his CO-WORKER whom JUN finds he has GREAT WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH and just because he is close to her as a friend or has this bro-sis thing is SUICIDE...yes!!....hmmmmm!!??....dang! even a SIMPLE FRIEND would not even do this...for it is hard to and EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.....have you seen the rest of the F3 doing this to MAO...i mean if it was them i would have understood it after all they are not the same as JUN when it comes to having CRAZY FANS and have that IDOL STATUS....yet they do not do it....why?...because JUN only has that privilege...."TERRITORIAL" per se as what SMURF pointed out as well.....

only a STUPID person would do this.....and i highly doubt JUN is that stupid!!!....nope!!...and i bet he would even want to HURT and HARM MAO which he could if he does this things with her as if it were just nothing to it.....his actions meant nothing but that just of a friend turned bro....NOPE!!...JUN WOULD NOT DO THIS TO MAO....

but a BF will go to this extent to SEND A MESSAGE to the PUBLIC......WORDS would not do for him...but his ACTIONS WILL SPEAK for ITSELF.....it's like a message to the fans/people..."WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"......JUN NEED NOT EXPLAIN OR SAY IT IN WORDS...HE WOULD JUST LET HIS ACTIONS SPEAK FOR ITSELF...so's with MAO.....hmmmmmm!!??.....COUPLES do this...if they don't want to announce it publicly in words...LET THEIR ACTIONS SPEAK FOR ITSELF....and i think BOTH of THEM have already agreed how to go about their GROWING CLOSENESS....just act NORMAL...irregardless if it's extremely dangerous...but atleast it's the TRUTH....they just refuse to TALK ABOUT IT.....bwahahahahahaha!!!

THANKS SO MUCH CEECI!!!....dang girl!!....PLEASE PLEASE KEEP IT COMING....i would PATIENTLY WAIT FOR IT.....WE WOULD PATIENTLY WAIT FOR IT.....

SCHOOL FIRST BEFORE GOSSIO eh?....hahahahahahaha!!!

EDIT:

@KIKI

yes! i've read that too...and the things written there are somehow true and can be related to how JUN is today or the changes....POSSESSIVE?...oh yeah!!!...he's that....but not sooo anymore e.g. TFP no wonder he likes to HOG MAO's attention eh?....HOVER over her?...even those in demand-request thing he always do with MAO...oh yeah!!??...that falls in that category.....not so possessive anymore e.g. JUN saying to MAO "it's okay you can tell/talk blah blah..." ......or just sometimes he would let MAO have fun with the F3 boys....and he would just stand back watching her with smiles/grins showing on his face....

SHY?....bwahahahaha!!..he let the person come to him first and initiate before he would talk to that person or whatever.....bwahahahahaha!!...HOW COME WITH MAO YOU DO ALL THE INITIATING JUN eh?.....MAO is SOMETHING SPECIAL ain't she??...hahahahaha!!...compare that with NANA...on the pics look at the smile of NANA sooo big....even on the tv interviews they did....NANA tries hard...but JUN?...oh yeah...he is definitely what he is as he was those years ago....HOW COME WITH MAO HE's NOT LIKE THAT eh?....

on the BRUNCHI SHOW TRANS....

noticed SHUN was saying JUN calle him "HORSEFACE".....MAO said JUN calls her "CARIMERO"....as i've mentioned before in the previous pages....MAO and JUN always BLOCK others talking and that they ONLY PICK UP FIRST WHAT THE OTHER IS SAYING...notice who did JUN react to here....just to MAO...JUN does not care a fig if SHUN was grumbling about him calling him horseface...JUN replied to MAO's COMMENT...."yes, you look like a carimero"....bwhahahahahaha!!....again!!...AUTISTIC COUPLE....

*me wonders*....what is CARIMERO??....bwahahahahhaha!!

Edited by fx8uin, 12 March 2007 - 08:04 AM.

#1192 *Sweet_Luv*

*Sweet_Luv*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:42 AM

Well if the pictures of the magazines is coming out on friday and is true, then it would be a total shock to see him with another girl. And just when everything is going great between him and mao. NOt to mention hyd 2 ep 11 is out too. Hyd 2 wouldn't be a huge sucess since some of us believe in JUNXMAO. I hope that it isn't true and people are not insulting Mao with JUn. They should be happy for JUn who he is with cuz of course we would like to see him happy in life right? But i really don't want him to be with Keiko...^~^

#1193 minimely

minimely

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:25 AM

If jun is to be dating that other girl...I would totally be crushed. :argh Hyd is the only drama that i always look forward to every Friday because I love the chemistry between jun and mao. If the rumors are true I guess I'll stop hoping and praying for them. :crying:

Edited by minimely, 12 March 2007 - 07:29 AM.

#1194 KatDiva

KatDiva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1157 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:39 AM

Fx8uin Calimero.... here you go:

Posted Image

From wikipedia: The series mostly consists of the group's many adventures as they solve mysteries and make documentaries. However, their adventures usually get them into quite a bit of trouble.

Eh!

#1195 wide-eyed

wide-eyed

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:02 AM

As for Prom scene news hehee..^^" The blog owner wrote it in a kind of fragmented way so I'm just gonna translate it directly.
Matsujun.. touching Mao-chan's hair, letting her massage his arm, from behind, taking her wrist and making her wave her hand, copying her movements, putting his hand on her shoulders.. When the audience called Mao-chan's name and she was gonna smile and reply, he would put his hand in front of her face and block her.

Although um.. I read some fans were outwardly insulting Mao-chan when she got too close to F4 or something. =__=;;

:thumbsup yessss! finally something from mao! :iloveyou:

he did this in one of their HYD2 promotions. Do you guys remember? Mao & Jun were in front and near the end of the clip, while they were all waving and stuff, Jun waved his hand to block Mao's face. haha. :tricky:

Oh boy, here we go with these angry fans <_<

#1196 blue_smurf

blue_smurf

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:23 AM

lol Seriously, on the 23rd, I'll pretty much guarantee that Friday magazine will not publish anything on Matsumoto Jun and Kitagawa Keiko.. not to mention having their picture on there.=__=" lol And unless the people in Japan actually start having shocked reactions to the article online, I probably won't change my mind. xD; haha I sound really bitter huh? xD;; Seriously though, this whole thing's starting to really annoy me, not because of the Mao-chan Jun-kun thing but just in general...x__x;;

hahaha the skinship is kinda freaking me out. @_@;; lol I'll look for more stuff after~ Although um.. I read some fans were outwardly insulting Mao-chan when she got too close to F4 or something. =__=;;

THIS IS IT!!!! OMG, THERE'S TOO MUCH SKINSHIP THAT GOES BEYOND FRIENDSHIP & IT'S FREAKING ME OUT, TOO!! :shock :yeah :iloveyou:

CeeCi, ur the best!!! The heck with that rumor! :noclue

c'mon now, what they're doing is not normal between friends, regardless of how close they are. Massaging is very sexual, let's admit it. We're not that naive to think it's not. Their actions speak louder than words. I concur with fx8uin that Jun would not put Mao in a bad light like doing those flirty things to her and vice versa only for naught. I'm shock in a good way that Jun lets Mao massage him. he's the type who doesn't like being touched BUT right in front of onlookers (his fans), he allows his girl to be kinda intimate with him. If they're just good friends, it's really unfair for Mao to be receiving "advances" from Jun, right? I don't think Jun would touch a woman and let her touch him the way Mao does if they're just friends. That would be putting Mao in a bad light and it's really not fair to Mao unless Jun has the right and reason to touch her and let her touch him. I believe Jun is sending signals to his fans out there---WHAT U SEE IS WHAT U GET! What he is doing is really risky to his idol status but does he care? No. He doesn't give a fig because he knows the truth, hmmm? He is risking too much for Mao, ne? :blush

I mean, if I were Jun and Mao's only a friend, I would think hundred times with my actions. A friend can only have certain limited privileges but a sweetheart gets more :whistle

@ everyone
I concur with CeeCi that this Keiko-Jun rumor is getting cumbersome <_<
I don't and will not believe that rumor for the following reasons:

1. Jun is a Johnny and he's also a smart young man. He was never caught walking with his GF in public and this kissing-inside-the-car is not Jun's style. He's a very private person who is clever enough not to be caught walking with a girl in public.

2. If he's really dating Keiko, don't u think it's unfair for both Mao and Keiko. Jun is openly flirting with Mao and vice versa, isn't that unfair to Keiko too if he's really dating her? Jun flirting with Mao and dating Keiko. That makes Jun looks so stupid, cheap, and a hypocrite, wouldn't u say? The tabloid says they've been dating since January, how the hell did they know the exact month? Jun never talks about his love life!!! :noclue If Keiko is the girl he's been dating, I doubt they will still be dating till now, after all, Jun's openly flirting with Mao. Keiko and JUn will not last 3 months bec. of Jun's treatment of Mao.

3. JUN IS NOT STUPID!!!!

Edited by blue_smurf, 12 March 2007 - 09:01 AM.

#1197 yamapiggy-chan

yamapiggy-chan

yamapinku-lover

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:28 AM

*faints* *gets up*

reads again *faints again*

ohmygod! i would have loved to see that in person hahaha! wow we're getting more lovey-dovey moments offscreen than onscreen!!!! haha! too bad no visuals haha! *just imagines* ok that sounded a bit weird haha! i love junmao!!! thanks so much for the infos! would like more haha!

#1198 CeeCi

CeeCi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:53 AM

haha wait sorry I'm actually not too certain about their hair thing and if it was Mao-chan who was massaging his arm.@__@;; I just thought it was at first because it was in one whole long sentence and the person didn't really specify who and everything before and after was about Mao-chan. @__@" hahah And now I just realized it actually could be a staff/crew member but hopefully not xD;; The person continues on so I'll translate the rest tomorrow cuz it's pretty late already.^^" And I'll read the sentence a few times over again tomorrow. +_+;;

The person did say though that Mao-chan got along well with everyone but she was sitting really close to the cast member so I think that's why she got such a good view of everything. My friend also went but because she was sitting pretty far away, she said she couldn't really see any parts where Jun and Mao seemed exceptionally close. xD;; hahhah I guess it all depends on how much you can see^__^"

And ehh yeah apparently there were quite a few fans who were angry from going to the prom filming... cast members too close I think..x___x"

Edited by CeeCi, 12 March 2007 - 08:54 AM.

#1199 blue_smurf

blue_smurf

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:15 AM

Oh, well let's wait for CeeCi's update...
anyhow, the fact that there are fans who were disappointed to see that Jun can easily flirt with Mao in front of many ppl speak louder than words :yeah Plus, Mao-chan's off limits to the F3 is really something :dance

Edited by blue_smurf, 12 March 2007 - 09:16 AM.

#1200 yamapiggy-chan

yamapiggy-chan

yamapinku-lover

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:23 AM

haha i really don't get those fans though... why they'd get angry the cast are close... i mean there's no avoiding close friendships can be formed. can't they just be happy for others? are they holding on to the fact that they themselves can be close to the idols? haha! 0_o erm... well i'm ok if there's no hair thing or the massaging thing, they're still really close and i'm glad!