461 replies to this topic

#1 SweetyPie

SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:17 AM

I think they're soooo cute!! I totally am loving this on-screen couple more and more each day. Especially with Bar Benders coming out, and the hype about this couple; I just know I'll love them even more after seeing them together. I think they match so well. They both have that baby cute face that fit perfectly together. They're just one of those couples that work! You know what I mean??

Edited by SweetyPie, 27 March 2006 - 05:55 AM.

#2 `~HeiYi~`

`~HeiYi~`

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:23 AM

I think they're soooo cute!! I totally am loving this on-screen couple more and more each day. Especially with Bar Benders coming out, and the hype about this couple; I just know I'll love them even more after seeing them together. I think they match so well. They both have that baby cute face that fit perfectly together. There just one of those couples that work! You know what I mean??

u go SweetyPie, for creating this forum!!! i totally love them right now, and i will love them even more when bar benders come out! i have my own picture collection of them. their pictures are hard to find, but i still looked for them! here is one piece of news about them! Posted Image

#3 SweetyPie

SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:59 AM

u go SweetyPie, for creating this forum!!! i totally love them right now, and i will love them even more when bar benders come out! i have my own picture collection of them. their pictures are hard to find, but i still looked for them! here is one piece of news about them! Posted Image

Yeah, i've started a SL picture collection as well. Let's just hope when the series starts airing, there will be more and more cute pics/news about the duo!

Have you heard the recent Leila Tong interview? It's soooo cute because Sammul's called up for a short segment for this phone game they played. It's soooooo cute!! Sammul is a sweetie and is soooo adorable! It's a MUST hear!!

#4 `~HeiYi~`

`~HeiYi~`

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 06:03 AM

Yeah, i've started a SL picture collection as well. Let's just hope when the series starts airing, there will be more and more cute pics/news about the duo!

Have you heard the recent Leila Tong interview? It's soooo cute because Sammul's called up for a short segment for this phone game they played. It's soooooo cute!! Sammul is a sweetie and is soooo adorable! It's a MUST hear!!

WHAT!!! seriously? i did go to leila's forum and did click on an interview, but then my realplayer says that i need to install a new software to see it! i wonder if there is any other links.... this couple is absolutely adorable... i see another couple as cute boscolie coming right up! (except in a different way. boscolie is the puppy cute while sl is like the face-adorable cute.) but anyways, both rocks!

can u translate, sweetypie? i mean what sammul said. it is so sad that sammul will leave tvb. i mean i've just fell in love w/ this pairing recently. :crying:

Edited by TR ROCKS!!!!, 27 March 2006 - 06:04 AM.

#5 d0ggiel0ver

d0ggiel0ver

& it's lovee '♥

• Forum Crew
  • 4137 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 12:21 PM

i think they match also :lol: hope their series come out soon ! they're so cute together
but its too bad sammul gonna leave TVB..:(

#6 SweetyPie

SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:05 AM

can u translate, sweetypie? i mean what sammul said. it is so sad that sammul will leave tvb. i mean i've just fell in love w/ this pairing recently. :crying:

Leila had to call someone whom she felt was the NG King and say something cruel to him; so she chose to call up Sammul (I was surprised!!! And so was he! Lol! But it was really cute!)

Leila: Sammul Chan?
Sammul: What's up?
Leila: It's Leila Tong
Sammul: What's up?
Leila: Do you think whenever I film, I do a lot of NG's?
Sammul: You?!
Leila: Yeah. Previously, with filming for Bar Benders... (She didn't actually say Bar Benders, but I'm pretty sure she was referring to it.)
Sammul: Why would you ask such a thing?
Leila: I feel like i'm always NG-ing, and it makes me unhappy. Don't you think so?
Sammul: Unhappy? If your unhappy, just smile and you'll be happy. (That was so sweet!)
Leila: But don't you think so?
Sammul: mmm...No.
Leila: But did you know that you always NG and it's so annoying, with wasting all the film.
Sammul: Me?
Leila: Next time don't do so many NG's, NG King!
Sammul: I always NG??
Leila: Yes, NG King.
Sammul: ME?!? (He sounds so in disbelief. It's so cute!! His reaction is so funny!)
Leila: Yes you.
Sammul: It's me? Then I guess it's me.

It was so cute! How he just gave in. But by then, the rest of the radio hosts and the other guest joined in. He was surprised and was like, 'What's going on? you better do some explaining. I'm so scared.' It was really cute and funny! Aparently, he's been called up before by this game. And it was so cute when he dragged on the conversation. He didn't want to hang up!! I loved the conversation between him and Leila. It was cute! I loved the tone that he spoke to Leila. So nice!! Hehe!! That was the main part between Leila and Sammul!!!

Edited by SweetyPie, 29 March 2006 - 05:05 AM.

#7 sweetkisses_xoxo2u

sweetkisses_xoxo2u

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:17 AM

yeahhh i heard that interview!!! I must say it was soooo cute!!! and yeah it was a shocker to me too that she called him!! After when she said his name, i was like "what?" omg !! haha. yeah, he sounded really sweet to her!! and gave in later when she called him the king of NG haha.

Oh and there was this part where Sammul was like:

Sammul: Suddenly Leila calls and ask if she does alot of NGs. That is not her, usually, when Leila call she would not say that.

DJ: Usually when she calls, what would she say? "Hello Baby" (haha)

Sammul: (kinda stuttering) She wouldn't x3...ask that...

(hehe Leila usually calls Sammul? hm..)

#8 `~HeiYi~`

`~HeiYi~`

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:37 AM

after trying like a hundred times, it finally worked! omg, it was soo cute. i burst out laughing when i was hearing them talk! this couple is sooo darn cute!! such cuties.

SL is now officially one of the cutest couples on my list. here is why i think that they are perfect for each other.

raymond and leila? come on, i think that raymond matches more w/ michelle. plus, with raymond's serious face, i don't think they match AT ALL!/

ron and leila: i saw no chemistry between them in twin of brothers. i think they should act as bro and sis.

bosco and leila: many people like this couple, and i used to too. actually, it was only because i felt that leila was the best match for bosco and at that time, i knew nothing about BOSCOLIE! anyways, boscolie gained many fans, and i have no doubt leila and sammul will too.

rest of the people: a big no no.

#9 sweet_cake4u

sweet_cake4u

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:19 AM

scene from Bar Benders, its my avatar..but heres a bigger pic :)

Posted Image

hm what scene will this be?...

and here's an old one where they were oN Super Trio SHow Continues..playing the water game:

Posted Image

here's a really older one..this was during their photo shoot of the 04 tvb calendar

Posted Image

calendar 04:
Posted Image

Edited by sweet_cake4u, 28 March 2006 - 02:19 AM.

#10 `~HeiYi~`

`~HeiYi~`

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:13 AM

scene from Bar Benders, its my avatar..but heres a bigger pic :)

http://static.flickr...61c7ae898_o.jpg

hm what scene will this be?...

and here's an old one where they were oN Super Trio SHow Continues..playing the water game:

http://static.flickr...86e1faec7_o.jpg

here's a really older one..this was during their photo shoot of the 04 tvb calendar

http://img.photobuck...L-oldSLpic2.jpg
calendar 04:
http://img.photobuck...004calender.jpg

thanks sweet cake4u! here are some pictures which i don't think u guys have seen before.

credits to dienanh discussion board.

Posted Image

Posted Image
leila's holding a picture of sammul! so cute

Posted Image

Edited by × d0ggiel0ver, 04 March 2008 - 06:50 PM.
Remove img tags when quoting :)

#11 SweetyPie

SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 04:15 AM

Omg!! That's so cute! Leila looks like a princess and Sammul is her knight in shining armour... However, there's not so much shine to it. Hehe!! So cute together!!

#12 sweet_cake4u

sweet_cake4u

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 05:03 AM

aww those r cute pics!! Leila's snow white and Sammul is the guard!! haha

remember those other pics where they were both wearing white? She was like a princess and he was like a prince!! (dancing!!) hehe cute :)

#13 NicluvSaJimmyluvRuby

NicluvSaJimmyluvRuby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:03 AM

i'm starting to like them as well.... what a cute couplez :iloveyou: .... r they dat colse in real life? how 'bout Ron & Leila? r dey close too?

#14 Reen

Reen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:57 AM

wao Ron is linked to so many gals..leila..tavia...
but i personally think that she is matched wif sammul..
n do u all know that leila was an actress since she was young...maybe 8-9-10 years old..i saw her kid face in a cantonese drama..i can say that she still remains her baby face..

#15 SweetyPie

SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:43 PM

n do u all know that leila was an actress since she was young...maybe 8-9-10 years old..i saw her kid face in a cantonese drama..i can say that she still remains her baby face..

yup, I did know that. I remember watching her when she was little in this ping pong series with Michael Tao.

#16 sweet_cake4u

sweet_cake4u

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:05 PM

yeah i remember watching that old series she was in with Michael Tao!!

and-- iunoo are sammul and leila close friends?

#17 misspinky

misspinky

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1616 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 04:15 AM

i personally like bosco and leila and then raymond and leila but the pictures posted above and the interview they did were so cute. i think they would make a cute couple. and he was so sweet to her, he didn't say she NGs a lot and he was trying to make her feel better. so sweeeet!

#18 rumikochan

rumikochan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 05:22 AM

I used to love BL but that was before I saw pictures of SL. Sammul and Leila matches more!! They're sooo cute, both with such adorable baby face, not that Bosco ain't but I just found SL much more cutier together...can't wait to watch the Bar Tender!!

#19 `~HeiYi~`

`~HeiYi~`

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 05:41 AM

is bar benders the first serie they have ever been in? i mean did they act in another serie, but just not as lovers?

BL- like i said, i used to like them. but that was waaayyy before boscolie. let's just say that i kinda liked them together because they kind of seemed to match and i couldn't think of anyone else that matches leila as well as bosco. but now!

boscolie: i think that this couple has waayyyy more chemistry than BL. i actually think they joke around a bit more. i've seen their last function interview, and i was sooo darn cute!

SL: i have NO doubt that this couple would be a big hit. i don't know about hong kong, but everyone on AF will think this couple is adorable. i find it really really really really cute that leila said that sammul is older than her in that interview. i am surprised that she called sammul. i guess it's because of bar benders. leila said that she had a lot of NG's in it. but that interview made me realize that they do talk on the phone! i mean it is not just filming a serie and then it's over.

btw, doesn't anyone have the clip where hey were dancing?

sammul and leila are such cuties! both have baby faces that warm ur heart!

#20 sweet_cake4u

sweet_cake4u

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 06:01 AM

yeah that radio interview just made me love SL even more!!

oh yeah the dance they did together!! that was soooo cute!!! They were like, laughing while dancing, thats just adorable!! and i have the clip here its is:

http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html

Edited by sweet_cake4u, 30 March 2006 - 01:24 AM.

#21 pochacco_chocolate

pochacco_chocolate

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 06:08 AM

OMG!! i didn't kno all thsi was happening!! i find Sammul and Leila cute tooo!!! Wow, so much things, what interview? and etc..??..omg i must listen!! The only thing i heard about was on V-day, they asked Sammul if he would be jealous of all the couples on the street and he said yes and that he wants to date someone in the biz, and they asked if there's anyone in particular, and he said that he and leila have good talks!!

But now with all these new things, i must catch up!!! ohh and their series BB is sooo coming soon!! YAYAYA!!

#22 gillianismyidol

gillianismyidol

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 06:16 AM

Leila and Sammul are really cute together, I really want them to pair up... They looks cute together maybe because they both has a baby face.

#23 SweetyPie

SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 06:26 AM

boscolie: i think that this couple has waayyyy more chemistry than BL. i actually think they joke around a bit more. i've seen their last function interview, and i was sooo darn cute!

SL: i have NO doubt that this couple would be a big hit. i don't know about hong kong, but everyone on AF will think this couple is adorable. i find it really really really really cute that leila said that sammul is older than her in that interview. i am surprised that she called sammul. i guess it's because of bar benders. leila said that she had a lot of NG's in it. but that interview made me realize that they do talk on the phone! i mean it is not just filming a serie and then it's over.
btw, doesn't anyone have the clip where hey were dancing?

sammul and leila are such cuties! both have baby faces that warm ur heart!

omg, trust me people, you don't want to get me started on Boscolie because I could go on forever talking about their chemistry on-screen and off!

Sammul and Leila just are so cute together. It all started with their physical appearances. The baby cute face!!

#24 pochacco_chocolate

pochacco_chocolate

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 06:29 AM

its so weird how SL has never ever been paired up before!!! and not even been in a series together before!!! They are sooo adorable together!!!!!!!!!! How could this be!

#25 SweetyPie

SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 01:59 PM

its so weird how SL has never ever been paired up before!!! and not even been in a series together before!!! They are sooo adorable together!!!!!!!!!! How could this be!

They kind of remind me of TR. Or just how I got so into them. It was in a similar way. I had never seen TR film a series before or what not but because of all the cute pictures and clips I had seen on them, I just fell in love with them!! However with, SL we don't get the luxary of all the clips and even finding pictures is somewhat rare!! But they're just too cute. And when together, they are too!! I was so happy when I read the news that Sammul and Leila have good talks. I think our Sammul is hinting something!!! :dance All the best couples are showing some sort of affection to one another! I LOVE it!!!

Edited by SweetyPie, 29 March 2006 - 01:59 PM.

#26 pochacco_chocolate

pochacco_chocolate

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 11:12 PM

Sammul & Leila @ Bar Bender's Function Today:

Posted Image

promise that more pic will come, once i upload them!!! ;)

#27 sweet_cake4u

sweet_cake4u

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:11 AM

SL in Bar Benders:

Posted Image

credits: leilatong.com

hehe is Sammul looking at Leila or Anne?!!

Edited by × d0ggiel0ver, 04 March 2008 - 06:50 PM.
Removed Appledaily picture

#28 1girl

1girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:14 AM

aww..i did't really like Sl..but afta that interview and more pics of them togterhe i am begining to like them..BUT ronxLeila..and BosxLeila is still my fav..lol but SL is great too!!

#29 sweet_cake4u

sweet_cake4u

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:10 AM

yeahhh i heard that interview!!! I must say it was soooo cute!!! and yeah it was a shocker to me too that she called him!! After when she said his name, i was like "what?" omg !! haha. yeah, he sounded really sweet to her!! and gave in later when she called him the king of NG haha.

Oh and there was this part where Sammul was like:

Sammul: Suddenly Leila calls and ask if she does alot of NGs. That is not her, usually, when Leila call she would not say that.

DJ: Usually when she calls, what would she say? "Hello Baby" (haha)

Sammul: (kinda stuttering) She wouldn't x3...ask that...

(hehe Leila usually calls Sammul? hm..)

u kno that part where he was like "As long as he's older than her" what did he say after? i couldn't hear, before he said "mehh Meh meh"

#30 `~HeiYi~`

`~HeiYi~`

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:52 AM

http://static.flickr...a4250eea7_o.jpg

thanks soo much! a very adorable picture!

to sweet cakes4u: i can tell that ur a huge SL fan! lovely avatar and sig!

Edited by × d0ggiel0ver, 04 March 2008 - 06:51 PM.
Remove imgs tags when quoting

#31 SweetyPie

SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:23 AM

http://static.flickr...a4250eea7_o.jpg

Although the pic is small, you can tell they look so happy. They're such a sweet couple!

Edited by × d0ggiel0ver, 04 March 2008 - 06:58 PM.
Remove imgs tags when quoting

#32 sweet_cake4u

sweet_cake4u

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 06:25 AM

thanks soo much! a very adorable picture!

to sweet cakes4u: i can tell that ur a huge SL fan! lovely avatar and sig!

lols yeah i 'm a big fan! and u seem like a big TR fan!! lols ur name and ur banner! cute!

---

there r more pics of SL, just don't have the time to post up, but eventually will soon! ;)

#33 `~HeiYi~`

`~HeiYi~`

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 06:33 AM

Posted Image

lols yeah i 'm a big fan! and u seem like a big TR fan!! lols ur name and ur banner! cute!

---

there r more pics of SL, just don't have the time to post up, but eventually will soon! ;)

yep, a big TR fan, but SL is my top five favorite couples (tied with boscolie in my heart)! they are incredibly compatible. their baby faces just instantly match each other!

a compatible couple doesn't need take a more than one series just to realize their chemistry. i think that all my top five couples has proved that.

some pictures of SL
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

n this one! omg, i love this one!
Posted Image

Edited by TR ROCKS!!!!, 30 March 2006 - 06:42 AM.

#34 sweet_cake4u

sweet_cake4u

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 10:15 PM

aww thanxx for the pics!!! SL are soo cute i especially love th elast 2 ones u posted!!! SO cute!!!

#35 cutie_daodao18

cutie_daodao18

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 11:21 PM

hehe is Sammul looking at Leila or Anne?!!

hehe yeah, Sammul and Leila were partners when playing mini-golfing! :hug

CUTE SAMMUL AND LEILA PICS!!!
credits to: sweet_cake4u

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://pimg.youthwan...409_XmitEad.jpg

Edited by × d0ggiel0ver, 04 March 2008 - 06:59 PM.
removed appledaily picture & MAX. 3 Pictures, rest in links :)

#36 sweet_cake4u

sweet_cake4u

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:46 PM

OMG these Bar Bender Caps are a must see!!!!!!

haha so funny!:
Posted Image

tooooo cute!!: get ready!

Posted Image

cuter!!:

Posted Image

cutest!!!!:

http://i70.photobuck...eila_2/cb11.jpg

Edited by × d0ggiel0ver, 04 March 2008 - 06:59 PM.
MAX. 3 Pictures, rest in links :)

#37 SweetyPie

SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:57 PM

OMG!!! The pictures are soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! The first really helps to show just how compatible their faces are!!! I'm so excited to see these scenes!! I'm going to be so happy!!!

#38 NicluvSaJimmyluvRuby

NicluvSaJimmyluvRuby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:07 PM

wah they're so cute.. can't wait to watch dat series..... btw wat's NGS?

#39 ang31_fiona

ang31_fiona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:07 PM

well i havent seen their new show yet but i cant wait!
i think they would make a pretty cute couple since they both have these baby faces...so if they have great chemistry and a great couple than they might get into my second favourite pairing with leila and 1st favourite pairing with sammul!
since the first favourite couple for leila would always be leila+bosco!

#40 sweet_cake4u

sweet_cake4u

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 09:18 PM

OMG! love them so much in Bar Bender rite now! finished ep 1-5 and i love both of them..even tho they didn't develop any love relationship yet, I have a feelin its comin soon!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users