AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Milo Ventimiglia

milo ventimiglia

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#1 _hello_

_hello_

Hello, world!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2527 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 10:15 PM

Full Name: Milo Anthony Ventimiglia (M-eye-lo Ven-tim-il-ee-ah)
Birthday: July 8 1977
Birthplace: Anaheim, California USA
Grew up: Orange, California
Family: Two sisters

At the tender age of 8 Ventimiglia told his parents that in 20 years he was going to win an Academy Award, demonstrating his love for acting and ambition to become an accomplished actor. All through High school, he made it quite clear acting was what he wanted to do, and that he was good at it. He's sibce played everything from a hormonal 15 year old in the hilarious sitcom "Opposite Sex"(2000) to a murderer in his guest appearance in C.S.I.: Crime Scene Investigation(2001). He studied at University of California and the San Francisco's American Conservatory Theatre and because of his hard work has been cast in 5 movies, 3 TV shows, has guest-appeared 9 times in various television shows, such as Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Fresh Prince of Bel Air and CSI. Not to mention his commercial for the new Apple iBook. He also has a great interest in directing.

Nationality:Milo's father is 100 % Sicilian, and his mother is English, Irish, Scottish, French, Cherokee Indian and Indian from India. And she has blonde hair, blue eyes.

*Height: 5'9"

*Shy?: "Shy. I am definitely tough on the outside and soft on the inside. It takes me a long time to open up to new people." -Milo

*Milo likes to cook: "I'm the oddball who you can find at Ralphs at 2 in the morning in the produce department. I'm a home-body. I'd rather be in the kitchen cooking then hanging out in a bar." - Milo

* Milo's Hobbies: Snowboarding, skateboarding and muscle cars. He has a '67 Chevelle Super Sport right now. Her name is Evelyn.

*His Motto in life: Enjoy the moment.

*His fave color: Black.

from http://miloventimiglia.cjb.net/

#2 _hello_

_hello_

Hello, world!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2527 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 10:24 PM

Pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by lilliums, 09 July 2004 - 10:27 PM.

#3 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 11:56 PM

wow...didn't know he was that old...

i heard that him and alexis bledel are going out in real life!

i like that first pic of him, from gilmore girls, right?

also heard that he's gonna have a show on abc or something...

#4 _hello_

_hello_

Hello, world!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2527 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:56 AM

i know! i was surprised too...he turned 27 yesterday. he looks so young though...

:D yeah, he's going out with Alexis in real life...god, that makes me so happy. they aren't together anymore on GG, but at least they're together in real life.

that show got cancelled :( but ABCFamily picked up Gilmore Girls reruns! i completely missed Seasons 1-3...well, i kinda care more about Seasons 2 and 3 more, because Milo was on those. :)

#5 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 03:12 PM

very very cute...he doesn't look that old.i've never seen him on tv until i watched gilmore girls.

#6 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 02:03 AM

what?! you're kidding me right? abc cancelled his show? ahh...that must be so depressing, that's the second time that his show got cancelled! and they kicked him off gilmore girls too...twice!! is there a chance that he might come back on? even though if he does, it'll make his character look bad if he still goes after rory after she rejected him...

i think i need to brush up on my season one and two, the pre-jess days with dean...arg...which makes me totally mad about the season finale...

#7 _hello_

_hello_

Hello, world!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2527 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 02:13 AM

yes, they cancelled it! :down very disappointing...for both his fans and himself.

GOD i loved Season 2 and 3. i've never seen any episodes from them, but i read all the transcripts and had fun imagining my own scenes, lol. the season finale pissed me off too...how could she say no to Jess?? he said that he loved her, for God's sake! but then again, giving up her dream and future is kinda hard to do...argh...i just hope her future doesn't include Dean. :(

and about your question about whether or not he's coming back on GG...i read an article somewhere about that...lemme go find it...

he's got a movie coming out at the end of this year :D

#8 _hello_

_hello_

Hello, world!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2527 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 02:18 AM

here it is :)

WALKING AWAY: 'Girls' bad boy looks for new career direction
Scripps Howard News Service
by Terry Morrow
February 10, 2004

Milo Ventimiglia's gut is telling him a lot these days.

It told him last year to walk away from the popular role of troubled teen Jess Mariano on the comedy-drama The Gilmore Girls. Now, that same instinct is telling him to refocus.

He's listening, but admits that it's not easy.

"It's very scary, very scary. It is frightening," he says. "I look at my savings account to see what I have to pay my mortgage."

His return to Girls for three episodes this season has less to do with his gut and more to do with his heart. "It was strange jumping back into the shoes of the character again," he says, "but was something I felt OK doing because of the people I was around."

He dates series star Alexis Bledel, who plays his on-screen love interest, Rory, but he gingerly rebuffs questions about their relationship.

After two seasons on the WB comedy-drama, he was supposed to carry his character into a highly anticipated spin-off for this season.

When the spin-off failed to come together, Ventimiglia, who had the option to return to Girls, decided to walk away.

Jess appeared briefly Feb. 3 and is featured prominently in tonight's installment. A third appearance is being scheduled for the end of the season this spring. Gilmore Girls airs at 8 p.m. Tuesdays.

Often labeled as a "bad boy," Jess has had a bumpy history with Rory, the good girl next door.

Sparks between them intrigued, frustrated and illuminated fans of the show. Would good girl Rory go over to the dark side? Could she reform her man?

"He's an angry kid who grew up with parents who didn't love him," Ventimiglia says.

He bases part of Jess on a childhood friend who he says was "very, very smart but always up to no good."

Unlike Jess, he says he fights the temptation to go off the handle.

"When I talk to people about Milo, I refer to him as the most un-Hollywood person I've ever met," says buddy Dino DeMilio, a radio producer. "If you speak to him at length, you'd never know what he does.... You have to find out he's an actor from someone else. I'd guess he was a CPA or something like that because he is so quiet and laid-back that he seems more like a numbers guy."

Ventimiglia, 26, says he was a child who was "shy with two big cheeks. I was skinny, but as I grew up my face elow up my face elongated."

His father worked in the printing industry, and his mother is now a schoolteacher in the public school system.

He details his childhood growing up with two older sisters in Orange County, Calif., as being "normal," filled with days of riding skateboards, going to school and playing sports.

At 8, he wanted to act. His parents enrolled him in classes and theater groups. He was 12 when he auditioned for a local play.

His first paying gig was a role on the NBC comedy Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Despite finding steady work, Ventimiglia enrolled at the University of California-Los Angeles to study theater. While in school, he landed Girls and never graduated.

"I'm not the type of personality who likes to follow," he says. "It's an instinctual thing. I also talk to my father a lot. He's a very smart man."

Walking away from a steady job without anything else to fall back upon can be an actor's worst nightmare, but Ventimiglia sees it as a chance to refocus his life.

After the planned spin-off fell through, Ventimiglia met with WB executives and Girls creator Amy Sherman-Palladino about the future.

Sherman-Palladino says that "the door is always open for his return," but adds that she doesn't know how long he'll want to walk through it.

"Milo has a whole other career and life going," she says. "Believe me. I have no doubt he's going to be a huge star. A month from now he won't even take my call."

She compares him to Johnny Depp and Jake Gyllenhaal, versatile young actors known as much for their acting chops as their off-screen personalities. Ventimiglia's goal is to follow their career paths into movies or edgier TV projects.

Leaving Girls, though it is one of network TV's most acclaimed dramas, was for the best, he says.

"It was the right move. Actors are enticed with big-money contracts because the money is right there," he says. "What you have to think about is whether it will help your career."

Cursed, a thriller from director Wes Craven, is his next major role. It will be out in the fall.

"The next year will be very interesting for me," he says. "I am very excited about where I have put my focus."

from http://www.gilmore-g...shns021004.html

#9 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 03:50 AM

wow...thx for posting that lilliumz...Milo is sooo hto and so swt....Alexis is sooo lucky to have dated him....=] Cant wait to watch him on screen on his next show!! YAY!!! =]

#10 _hello_

_hello_

Hello, world!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2527 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 04:25 AM

no problem! i know, everytime i see him on get this warm fuzzy feeling. :D

#11 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:37 AM

Yea...ohhh he is sooo hot man!!!! Same here Lilliumz meeh get fuzzy feeling too and i just wanna go up to my tv screen and just kiss him..omg..he is soo hansum!!! ekkeeke.. blush

#12 _hello_

_hello_

Hello, world!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2527 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:30 PM

i knoooow! i wanna do that too whenever i see him. :wub: sooo hot! and he's a great actor too. he played Jess so well!

oh, btw, thanks for the zenys :)

Edited by lilliums, 11 July 2004 - 05:45 PM.

#13 _hello_

_hello_

Hello, world!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2527 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:42 PM

a really old AOL Chat, but i thought it was fun to read...

Milo Ventimiglia AOL Chat
May 14, 2002

AOLiveMC6: Evening. Tonight we welcome 'Gilmore Girls' star Milo Ventimiglia to the stage. Hey, Milo.

Milo Ventimiglia: How's it going, everyone?

AOLiveMC6: Let's go right into the questions.

Question: Will Jess finally get Rory's attention?

Milo Ventimiglia: I think he has had her attention since the second she met him.

Question: Hey, Milo, I'd just like to say that I think you're great on 'Gilmore Girls.' How did you start your acting career?

Milo Ventimiglia: Thank you very much. First of all, I got into the business by luck. I knew I wanted to do it as I was growing up; I didn't know how. One day my mom introduced me to an old friend who was a photographer. She ended up taking my picture and showing it to an agent. Then I just started auditioning and then just got a job. That is it.

Question: What do you think are Jess's finer qualities?

Milo Ventimiglia: His intelligence. Wow, that is probably his finest quality -- the most enduring quality about him. He has a lot of emotions going on inside of himself that he hasn't played out.

Question: How tall are you? And the rest of the cast from GG? You guys all seem to be a very tall bunch! =)

Milo Ventimiglia: I don't know. I am 5'9". And Alexis, I believe, is 5'7". Lauren is about 5'9". Jared Padalecki is about 6'4" -- he is a big kid!

Question: What is the most interesting part you have played in a movie?

Milo Ventimiglia: The clean-cut, college-bound, quasi-alcoholic in a movie that probably no one will ever see called 'Masshole.'

AOLiveMC6: I'm sure your fans will find it, Milo.

Question: Do you have an official Web site where we can learn more about the real Milo?

Milo Ventimiglia: There are two or three that I know of. One is called Milo Online. I don't even know how to access it. Just type my full name, and you will find it. Then Yahoo has one I can't even say out loud. It is embarrassing! It is flattering, but I don't quite understand!

AOLiveMC6: Again, your fans will find it, LOL.

Question: How do you and Rory get along offstage? Are there any hints to what's coming next in 'Gilmore Girls'?

Milo Ventimiglia: Alexis and I are friends, and we get along pretty good. We have fun on the set and hang out after the set. As for what is going to happen next season, I don't know anything.

Question: What was your home life like, growing up?

Milo Ventimiglia: Came from a very loving family. My mom and my dad and my two older sisters were very supportive. Went to public school, played sports and had a pretty average upbringing.

Question: Hey, Milo! How have you been? What have you been up to lately? Have you seen any of the cast since you finished filming? Thanks!

Milo Ventimiglia: That is a long one! I have been tired and sore. I just bought a house, and I am redoing the entire thing! I've seen Jared, Alexis, Lauren, Melissa -- pretty much everyone. Everyone is doing pretty good.

Question: First off, I just wanna say I think you're totally hot, but anyway, my questions are: Do you have a girlfriend, and what qualities do you look for in a girl?

Milo Ventimiglia: Thank you very much. No, I do not have a girlfriend. I look for a lot of things -- intelligence, kindness, compassion, honesty, someone who is goofy. I am kind of a dork myself!

AOLiveMC6: Going back to the house for a second, how old is it, and is it fun renovating it?

Milo Ventimiglia: It is 40 years old, and yes, it is fun but a lot of work!

AOLiveMC6: And following up on the girlfriend question, with summer coming up, can you tell us about your first summer love?

Milo Ventimiglia: My very first of all time?

AOLiveMC6: Sure.

Milo Ventimiglia: I think I was probably about 4 years old. She was wearing a striped bathing suit. I really can't think of my first summer love! I am sure it happened, I just cannot think of it!

Question: Who is the funniest person on the 'Gilmore Girls' set?

Milo Ventimiglia: I have to say Sean Dunn. I don't know if anyone was watching last week when they did a film by Kirk. He is just a naturally funny-type person.

Question: Hey, Milo. What is your absolute fave part about being on 'Gilmore Girls'?

Milo Ventimiglia: The people I get to work with -- the writers, the actors, the crew. They are all incredibly talented.

Question: Hey, Milo. I read that your mom loved 'Gilmore Girls' even before you were on it. What did she think when you got the part as Jess? Do you tell her what is going to happen, or does she have to wait until it airs?

Milo Ventimiglia: She freaked out when I told her I got the part. I did it very nonchalant. I knew she watched the show. I told her I had an audition and that it went well and that they offered me a two-year contract. I usually like my mom to read the work that I am doing, but sometimes I will hold back so it doesn't spoil it for her.

Question: Are you really a bad boy or just on the show?

Milo Ventimiglia: Well, I guess I wouldn't be able to pull it off on the show if I wasn't a little bit of a bad boy. I have it inside of me, but for the most part, I am a nice person.

Question: Do you ever watch episodes of 'Gilmore Girls'?

Milo Ventimiglia: Yes, I do! I enjoy the show. I like to see how it will turn out. I like watching my peers and how the job works out. So it is fun for me to watch the show. I also watch it to criticize myself.

AOLiveMC6: You told us how your mom reacted, but how did you react when you got the part?

Milo Ventimiglia: Very calmly. I was excited about the job. I had known about the role, but hadn't known about the character -- they hadn't written him yet. So I did not know what to expect. But when I read the first script, I was excited.

Question: Where do they tape 'Gilmore Girls'?

Milo Ventimiglia: In Burbank at Warner Bros. Studios. Actually, I take that back. It is at Stars Hollow, Conn.!

Question: Milo, I was just wandering, what nationality are you? Is Ventimiglia Spanish?

Milo Ventimiglia: No. My father is 100 percent Sicilian, and my mother English/Irish/Scottish/French/Cherokee Indian and Indian from India. And she has blonde hair, blue eyes.

AOLiveMC6: Quite the mix. Did you get the Irish temper? LOL.

Milo Ventimiglia: No, not the Irish -- the Italian one. The Italian one is a bit more passionate!

Question: You do a great job of playing Jess. If given the chance, would you want to switch characters and play Dean instead? Personally, I don't like Dean, but I love Jess!

Milo Ventimiglia: Thank you very much. No, I like my character. Nothing against Dean, but I like my character.

Question: Do you have time to have a social life, or acting takes up too much time?

Milo Ventimiglia: When we are working on the show, I don't have much time for friends. I try to see my family at least once a week, if I can. But when we are on break, like we are now, that is when I do my catching up.

AOLiveMC6: We have time for one more question this evening, and here it is...

Question: Boxers or briefs?

Milo Ventimiglia: Neither! ::laughing:: If I have to change in front of someone, I will usually ask them to step out of the room.

AOLiveMC6: Milo, we'd all like to thank you for joining us this evening. Great chat!

Milo Ventimiglia: Thank you very much, everyone!

Copyright 2002 America Online, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

from http://www.gilmore-g...milo051402.html

Edited by lilliums, 11 July 2004 - 05:44 PM.

#14 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 12:28 AM

wow! He is old...it's a good thing he doesn't look it. I really hope he comes back to Gilmore Girls. I would love to see rory and jesse back together.

#15 blue11cc

blue11cc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 03:15 AM

wow...i didn't know he was that old...o well....ya... i wish he would come back on gilmore girls as well...he and rory were awesome :)

#16 _hello_

_hello_

Hello, world!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2527 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 06:39 AM

lol, yeah...they're what got me hooked onto GG in the first place. i wonder where he is now...

#17 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:26 AM

Milo's filmography:

Films:
» 2001 - Nice Guys Finish Last -- Josh
» 2001 - Sheer Bliss -- Matt Raymand
» 2000 - Massholes -- ?
» 1999 - Speedway Junky -- Travis
» 1999 - She's All That -- Soccer Player
» 1997 - Boys Life II -- Jason
» 1996 - Must Be The Music -- Jason

TV Shows:
» 2001 - Gilmore Girls -- Jess Mariano
» 2000 - Opposite Sex -- Jed Perry
» 1997 - Rewind -- (Never Aired)

TV Commercials:
» 2000 Mountain Dew -- Guy on Bike
» 2001 Apple iBook -- Mr. Shaeffer
» 2001 PT Cruiser -- Boyfriend Driving

Notable TV guest appearances:
» "C.S.I.: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000) playing "Bobby Taylor" in episode: "Friends & Lovers"
» "Promised Land" (1996) playing "Tony Brackett" in episode: "In the Money"
» "Kelly Kelly" (1998) playing "Steve Spencer" in episode: "Bye Bye Baby"
» "Brooklyn South" (1997) in episode: "Fools Russian"
» "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" (1996) playing "Letterman" in episode: "Terrible Things"
» "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, The" (1990) playing "Party Guest #1" in episode: "Bourgie Sings the Blues"

Credit to http://miloventimiglia.cjb.net/ - which is a really good site!!

I miss him on Gilmore Girls :down

Some pictures of him with Alexis in Gilmore Girls:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And one of him:

Posted Image

#18 blue11cc

blue11cc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 05:53 AM

i miss him on gilmore girls too......
Posted Image
Posted Image
credit to http://miloventimigliafan.com/

Edited by blue11cc, 22 August 2006 - 04:50 AM.

#19 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 11:11 AM

I THINK HE'S OKAY... IM KINDA SHOCKED ACTUALLY.. BECAUSE I LIKE HIM BETTER ON TV.. HE LOOKS CUTER ON TV THAN ON PHOTOS.. OH WELL.. JUST MY THOUGHTS !!!

#20 Priscilla x3

Priscilla x3

pris <3 ech

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 03:30 AM

yay milo will b in the new series The Bedford Diaries which was picked up by the WB and will air as a midseason series in january 2006. his movie Dirty Deeds will come out in august xD

#21 dumbstruckk

dumbstruckk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 12:04 PM

I heard rumors that Jess is coming back in the next season of gg. I hope it's true! I cant wait to see him back! :D

#22 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 10:09 PM

I heard rumors that Jess is coming back in the next season of gg. I hope it's true! I cant wait to see him back! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah it's true, he's in one episode for season 6! :) Supposedly he causes a fight between Rory and Logan or something like that. Oh, and he wrote a book which was inspired by Rory. Can't wait to see him back, even if it's only for episode!

#23 Guest_k_*

Guest_k_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2005 - 11:50 PM

wow milo is a great actor and sounds really cool!

#24 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 06:54 AM

Yeah to add onto my last post.. Jess actually came back for 2 episodes for season 6 of Gilmore Girls. In the first episode like I said, there was a fight between Rory and Logan because of him, and in the second episode Rory goes to visit him.. they even kiss in that episode! But that's probably it between them.. I think the purpose of Jess coming back was just for the audience to see how he's matured & grown up :)

Anyway in real life I heard that Milo & Alexis broke up recently... that's very sad because I thought they made a cute couple. Oh well, I'm sure that they'll both find someone later on.

#25 Believeinyourdreams

Believeinyourdreams

=Safe Place To Hide=

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:01 PM

Since i'm a HUGE fan of HEROES, i have to comment on this Milo's thread! :tricky: Milo is so sexy,geez maybe the black colour makes him more sexier and the hairstyle a la Jack in Titanic too,lol :iloveyou: .He is so great in Heroes!! :thumbsup

#26 sChiZoO14

sChiZoO14

►DMJ♥CSY◄

• News Crew
  • 39105 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 05:29 AM

Milo doesn't look like 30.,I thought he was around 25-something.,and I also heard that he doesn't smoke nor drink alcohol.,what a perfect guy *sighs* Hayden is one lucky gal

some Milo pics
Posted Image
Posted Image

I just can't resist posting this pic :love:
Posted Image

#27 lady_bzkz

lady_bzkz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:34 AM

Yeah, he's really..... CUTE, I just knew him since Heroes, Peter is an interesting character, wish Milo's character is not too different as Peter's....

On heroes I like him the 1st, and 2nd is Masi Oka, Milo beat Masi is just because he's too cute!

I never watched Gilmore Girls, but I heard one of female in GG is hie ex-girl, such a lucky girl...

wish his relationship with hayden, will be last forever!

#28 sChiZoO14

sChiZoO14

►DMJ♥CSY◄

• News Crew
  • 39105 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:25 PM

Milo's really perfect!!He doesn't drink alcohol, he doesn't smoke and as far as I know he's a vegan, dang Hayden's one lucky gal

btw try catching Pathology!!I heard it was awesome, I just wished that they release here T_T

#29 Sixerz

Sixerz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 08:26 AM

btw try catching Pathology!!I heard it was awesome, I just wished that they release here T_T

Oh yeah....you guys must watch the trailer......it looks great! Can't wait for the release!!!

I just can't resist posting this pic :love:
http://i97.photobuck...edicace_014.jpg

sChiZoO14, nice one!! :thumbsup

Edited by aivilo!, 22 July 2008 - 12:04 PM.
remove [img] tags when quoting

#30 celsiusgirls

celsiusgirls

We ♥ Pisang!

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2133 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:53 AM

I love the HALO picture. So cute.

I liked Milo first in Gilmore Girls. I think i stopped watching the series when he was no longer there... Then was way surprised over his character in Heroes. I thought his character in Gilmore Girls was way hotter than Peter Petrelli. Peter's like a wuss. But i'm happy that its improving and he's doing a good job portraying it.

I don't care what they say. I love HALO as a couple.

#31 gary 1991

gary 1991

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:20 AM

ah! the "hero" very good actor and as Comense your relationship with Hayden Panettiere? I saw some pictures in a magazine x their summer on a beach very nice, very nice site. XD