AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Why clock stops when someone die?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

#41 anonymous1

anonymous1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 03:10 AM

never heard of it tho. but suddenly the tvb series healing hands appear in my mind. everytime ppl died they took the deceased time and the clock they took the timing will stop working? i mean in real?

#42 narutov2

narutov2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 10:09 PM

superstition? or maybe when the one dying by falling on the floor stops the clock due to shock, but those whose clocks stop at hospital is unknown. but i rarely hear that case going on

#43 jazzvl

jazzvl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:19 AM

I mean like when someone is died in the bedroom.If there,s a clock in the bedroom.It stops
If got a watch in the hand.Same result!
That is what i,m talkin about .I,m sure somebody knows it more

kinda big BS
my grandpa died we were there he had a heart attack
all the clocks are working

and also another thing to prove it's BS
when people die in the hospital no clock will stop
docters even have to watch the clock or their watch about the time that they died and the time it's ceritified and their clock doesn't stop.

so it's kinda big BS and it's just to easy to check that it isn't true

#44 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 10:57 AM

Why clock stops when someone die?I have read about it several times that when someone dies clock is always
stop.And it shows when that person has died.Anyone know about it?

Something to do with Shinigami and the sort....Dont tell them I told you though.......

#45 keiki

keiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:30 AM

maybe u can see when the clock stop n u take that time to buy a number in toto n u can win!

#46 --xfaiiry

--xfaiiry

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 10:51 PM

never heard of it. But thats pretty interesting. Probably meaning their clock is their life span and when it stops their life stops? my guess

#47 crazycat

crazycat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 11:41 PM

I see it in TVB shows and movies. But personally I never heard of it.

#48 tvb rocks

tvb rocks

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:23 PM

never heard of this before but i don't belive it because time won't be able to stop or will it?

#49 ng3l1

ng3l1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:17 AM

never heard about this one all i know they always asking wat time is it.. from my exp

#50 qme988

qme988

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:04 AM

Well, i guess its just an old talk, it might be true for the last century as , clocks tat tie needed to be winded and if someone passes away during those time , the clock wouldn't move any more, there are still these kind of watches or clocks around :) my fren bought on in germany hehe but its troublesome , u need ot tune in once in a while so probalby the clocks or watch stop beause the person cannot tune them anymore ? hehe its jsut my opinion but for modern time there are also watches which runs on human heat whih is costly and when u die, the body tempreture drops and ur watch stop ehheeh , there are tonnes of explanation but i can only come up with these hehe

#51 simplysimple

simplysimple

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 02:16 PM

Never heard of this before Maybe it is a sign of respect for the person who died.

#52 mentalworkshop.com

mentalworkshop.com

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 05:19 PM

where did u here this?

clocks dont just stop...
dont believe ittt

#53 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:37 AM

if its true
then all the antic watches my grandpa left when he pass away should not move already :P
but nope, they are still working perfectly fine till today

#54 stormee

stormee

Sexually Confused

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:15 PM

nv hear this thing before...!

clock stops just becoz no batt...but then no related with someone die

becoz of that???

#55 Hyper_jess90

Hyper_jess90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 06:53 PM

erm.. this is a weird but interesting topic.. i'll be pretty freaked out if it was true... how does the clock know when someone dies?

But i know its bad luck to give someone a clock as a birthday present...o.0

when did you hear that? giving someone a clock for their birthday is bad luck? anyways, i've never heard of that when clocks stop when someone is dead. where did you hear that? that's really weird!!!!!

#56 boots9999

boots9999

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 04:15 PM

Why clock stops when someone die?I have read about it several times that when someone dies clock is always

:shock here is my story:
i'm not asian i am swiss
i found you because i looked in internet for a site where to discuss about this topic
and it's your site that i finally found.

last thursday it was the 1st time someone died in my family (my beloved grand mother)
she had a serious alert of a heart problem in the afternoon
the grandfather called us at 7:45 pm from the hospital to say she had deceased.
later in the evening we discovered that our clock on the wall had stopped (and this for the 1st time!) at 7:45pm !!! :shock

someone told me it happens often
and today i met someone who told me the same!
so i decided to make a search on the internet
and here i am!

#57 GneL

GneL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 04:27 PM

errrr i neevr heard of it before too ... where u heard this from?? i guess its not true though

#58 anonymous1

anonymous1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 03:18 PM

huh? u mean the dead ppl's clock stops or the clock around will stop?
if the clock around will stop, i think i can do business at the hospital right infront the ER. >:)

#59 boots9999

boots9999

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 07:11 PM

in my case it is our clock that stopped when my grandfather called us from the hospital. not her clock or their house clock or the clock of the hospital.

our clock is the clock of my parents restaurant

what happened too is that the waitress changed the batteries with used batteries and again the clock stopped in the evening again at the same time 7:45 pm

then she put other used batteries and that time it stopped again but at 5pm

now she has put new batteries and it works.

Edited by boots9999, 06 June 2006 - 07:18 PM.

#60 chingutee

chingutee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:08 PM

I've never heard of this actually happening outside of books I've read and movies I've watched, but I suppose that if it has happened in real life, it may be because of the energy we give off whenever we pass or move on. Every living thing gives off some kind of energy, so it only makes sense that this energy is emphasized whenever we're born or whenever we die. Mechanical or electronic things have been shown to be very sensitive to energy fluctuations, so why not?

Of course, my logic only applies to clocks that exist within the same vicinity of the deceased. I suppose you could stretch it out and extend the explanation for those that stop outside of the vicinity.

Edited by chingutee, 07 June 2006 - 07:09 PM.

#61 ^AnGeLRiNa^

^AnGeLRiNa^

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 01:41 PM

no idea abt this topic.... hmm, so meaning, the world will stop to rotate(time stop) when sumone is dead?? Wow, so if many ppl die in one sec, so we will never reach the next second. Not a logic topic.

#62 Kazoku No Fire

Kazoku No Fire

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:29 AM

I've heard of when the person is dying in the hospital, like anyone in the room should stop the clock or something so the person won't die. I don't know if that's similar

#63 ey-da san

ey-da san

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 06:49 AM

my grandpa's brother juz died afew days ago..
but we don't found any deadwatch..~
all da watch in his house working perfectly.

if so, every second got sum1 all over da world die.
so every second hundreds of clock too??

#64 FILTH

FILTH

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:56 PM

if the clock stopped each time someone would die it wouldnt run for more then 10 seconds. it isnt possible.

#65 smile =)

smile =)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 11:35 AM

never heard about this... no sure.... but how if hospital clock stop every few minute?

#66 luvable

luvable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1016 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 12:48 PM

I'd heard of it before from a friend's relative that had pasted away because of natural death during his sleep and I recall my friend said the person's watch stopped at the time of death.

The reason why my friend knows that the time stopped was because he changed the battery for the relative the day before and was working fine.

scary hey????

#67 cozuni

cozuni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 05:51 PM

i do not know why but when my gma passed away the clock stopped too...
maybe they wanna let us know the exact time they died..dunno...

#68 powy

powy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 04:33 PM

Its all old wives' tale. Any clock/watch that actually do stop working are just coincedental. Just imagine how many clocks or at least batteries the hospital needs to replace in day/week/year if this is true.

The only thing I think could be logical would be if someone dies in an accident. The force of the crash that manages to kill that person would ultimately have done enough damage to the watch and cause it to stop at the exact time the crash (and not necessarily the death) happened. However, only mechanical watches would be able to show the time as LCD watches would likely be damaged and not able to display the time.

#69 Jae Min

Jae Min

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 09:02 PM

well, i heard of stories from my aunt about the village she lived when she was in china when her grandma died the clock on the wall actually did stop.

Everytime she told the story it freaked me out

But its rare that a clock would stop when someone dies though =D

#70 yuipine

yuipine

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 05:21 PM

all those clock that stop was it from the same brand? maybe a certain brand of watch is capable of detecting when a person dies?

#71 naroblas

naroblas

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:03 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ok seriously who believes in that b*llsh*t?

#72 ceollay

ceollay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:27 PM

The only place that i have heard about this is in books or in movies. This is pure fiction. I think that it shows that when a person dies, they die suddenly as in they drop to the floor and their watch, or they might bump into a clock, which then hits the ground. This causes the batteries to fall out and stop working marking the time of their deaths.

#73 red robot

red robot

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 12:30 AM

never heard of that. if that really happen then the clocks in hospital would keep stopping.

#74 hks

hks

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 06:25 AM

I never heard about that. but coincidences happens. or maybe its a sign to tell others its the time that the persons dies. like pronouced dead time. i've heard about biological clock somewhere before. but who knows.

#75 yoshi_ish

yoshi_ish

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 03:19 AM

Oooh, sounds very Supernatural-material (Jensen Ackles! XDD) but I don't know if it's real. I mean, does like some random clock in the world suddenly stop because someone dies? Because surely we'd notice if like all the clocks in a hospital stops working. Well anyways, I wouldn't want to use that clock again.. *shudders*

#76 trizz251

trizz251

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 03:34 AM

sounds kinda weird, so if you're working in a hospital where lots of people die, you're watch always stop? haha, maybe its a method for the doctors to tell the exact time when a patient is "certified" seems kinda weird, maybe it has to do with something happening in the body when a person dies, like they emit some kinda electromagnetic wave, which sounds kinda impossible, but hey some people will buy it

#77 Langmui122

Langmui122

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 09:44 PM

hmmm i never heard of such thing.. B/c they normally detect the death of a person by the tempreture of the body and other elements but not by the watch... Mayb it was a coincidence

#78 ~ichiban~

~ichiban~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 10:54 PM

never heard of that but i heard every mins there's a person died in the world!! sounds scary!

#79 meteorangela

meteorangela

chau chau ♡ 小方

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1968 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:20 AM

if that is true.. then that is rather scary
i doubt it is true though because that just doesn't make sense. no-one's every proven it..

#80 AMRC

AMRC

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:31 AM

It just happened in the movies. I've known someone who passed away, but the clock never stopped ticking.