Birthdate: April 17th, 1982
Height: 178cm
Weight: 63Kg
Birthplace: Busan, South Korea
School: Seoul school of Acting
Hobbies: Soccer, Computer games, Martial arts
First seen on tv: 2001 'So basic' mp3 player CF model
First Drama: 'Na uh duhk hae' KBS drama city series
Movies: Ballet Lessons/Flying Boys (bal lae gyo seup so) *2004*, Hotel Venus *2004*, The King and the Clown/The king's man (wong ul nam jau)*2005*
TV Drama: My Girl (2005)

ASIANFANATICS GALLERIES:
Lee Joon Ki
My Girl
The King and the Clown

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Can't believe there's no thread of him here... I LOVE HIM!
He's often described as 'the guy that's prettier than girls'
I AGREE!!!! HE'S CUTE, HOT, GOOD-LOOKING, HANDSOME, SPORTY AND BEAUTIFUL ALL AT THE SAME TIME

Article:
http://times.hankook...16350511690.htm

Edited by ttenovy, 17 September 2006 - 06:41 AM.

#2 gillie88

gillie88

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 06:59 AM

i just started watching my girl like two days ago...
n i completely FELL in love with him!!!
he's sooooo HOT!
he's such a good actor too!!! >.<

#3 M12

M12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:55 PM

I KNOW!!! i love his hair =D it rocks, and he was absolutely gorgeous and lee soo young's MV even tho i didnt really understand it... he have such nice skin =P

yeh..I didnt understand it either lol! probably would if i understood korean though lol , the 2nd part /version of the Grace MV is up, and he's so hot in that!

#4 simply_dreaming

simply_dreaming

Demented Child

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 10:22 PM

yup i saw the second version also... i still quite dont get it... tho the second vrs definitely tells more than the first vrs... the first vrs was basically like the cut out from the second vrs... i like the second 1 a lot more... it even shows shinbi from wonderful life!!! i love that lil grl XD she's so cute!even tho i dont really get it, i think i have a slight hint about what's going on... i seriously wish they would have a sequel tho... i feel really bad for that grl XD

his new coming up movie

Posted Image

The name is call 'Fly Daddy Fly' in here he plays a great fighter, and will emphasize beauty of men *ok i duno i translated this from the article* This originally came from the award winning manga writer, *some japanese guy name* and the original manga was also call 'Fly Daddy Fly', the story talks about 2 men and their story (?)

47 years old office man *some name* have a beautiful and likable daughter, but one day his highschool-er daughter getting picked on by these male students, then the father swear he would get revenge for his daughter.

At this time, 5 other male students appeared and decide to help him, they have to train this father in 45 days. In this movie, the skillful actor Lee Min Jung *??* will play the father and Lee Jun Ki would play his devil trainer.

In here Jun Ki is supposedly a 'legendary fighter', he is quiet and mature, no matter who it is he can beat them down with one punch, his role is totally different from 'The King's Man'

From being the Busan representative of Tae Kwon Do, Lee Jun Ki would demonstrate the back spin kick in this movie.

http://krent.xicn.ne.../22/201404.html

this movie doesnt sound all that interesting besides from the fact you would get to see JunKi kick ass... definitely not cool as the script of the king's man... that movie was definitely one of the best... even tho i myself havent seen it yet... but i trust the people of korea who went to watch the movie bringing up the HUGE box office =P

Edited by simply_dreaming, 22 February 2006 - 10:27 PM.

#5 M12

M12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 07:21 PM

yeah..i like the 2nd one a lot better too ^^
Does he have a main part in The King and the Clown?

#6 .sunshinee.

.sunshinee.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 02:36 AM

i really like his acting!
he was awesome in My girl and lee soo young's mv Grace.

#7 gillie88

gillie88

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 04:36 AM

i'm sad that they left junki out of my girl at the last couple episodes of my girl~ sigh....but o well~ can't wait to see "king and the clown"! he look so pretty =)

#8 Guests

• Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 06:57 AM

he so cute and pretty all at the same time!!

i totally dig his hair!!!

when i first saw him in my girl he reminds my of Vanness...than it seem like he a mixture of vanness, hyesung and kangta all wrap in together!!!

I read on some girl xanga page that he's gay? true or just b/c he really pretty?

Edited by shinhwaluv3r, 02 March 2006 - 06:58 AM.

#9 bella_mygga_insek

bella_mygga_insek

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 10:20 PM

I LOVE YOU JUNKI! YOU ARE THE MOST CUTEST GUY I HAVE EVER SEEN, NO ONE CAN REPLACE THE PLACE IN MY HEART, EVEN IF I AM GETTING A BOYFRIEND LATER, I WILL ALLWAYS THINK OF YOU!

AH, JUNKI JUNKI, PITY THAT YOU ARE GAY, BUT EVEN IF YOU WEREN´T, WE CAN NEVER BREAK A PART RIGHT? CAN ANYONE COMFORT ME, I AM SO DEPRESSED CUZ OF JUNKI...

AAA, I´M THINK I´M GOING CRAZY, SOONER OR LATER... CUZ OG THIS CUTE GUY!

KISSES jINNY

he so cute and pretty all at the same time!!

i totally dig his hair!!!

when i first saw him in my girl he reminds my of Vanness...than it seem like he a mixture of vanness, hyesung and kangta all wrap in together!!!
I read on some girl xanga page that he's gay? true or just b/c he really pretty?

is he really gay? buhuuu...

Edited by Rachetto, 12 July 2009 - 02:29 AM.
unnecessary caps.

#10 Kettuu

Kettuu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 06:44 PM

Ouh my...
I just ....LOVE HIM :iloveyou:
He is so hot,good loking man...
And he is good actor too..
I love him in My Girl!!!
So cute!!
I love his hair!!and I LOVE HIM !!
:D

#11 misspinky

misspinky

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1616 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 04:19 AM

he looks like vaness wu, the guy in F4 (taiwanese). he looks pretty cute and he's hilarious, i just started watching my girl and it's hilarious when he said he looks at mirror and he admires himself. funny guy.

#12 han_kaye

han_kaye

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 04:45 PM

love lee jun ki! he's really pretty!!! :iloveyou:

is he really gay??hope not because he's really cool..

#13 suki-chan

suki-chan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:00 PM

Just because he is pretty doesn't mean he is gay...

Shouldn't beleive everything that you read on the internet...
He said in an interview that he's had 3 girlfriends... so no, he is not gay.

& so what if he was gay? Does that make him less cool? I don't understand this way of thinking... if you really like and support someone... that sort of thing shouldn't matter.

#14 FiNaY

FiNaY

in TVXQ Heaven ~_~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 07:37 PM

yea, i agree with you suki-chan...........just because he's a little "girly" looking doesn't make him gay...........anyway, i liked him in My Girl............even tho he ended up alone............ :( ...........he's a cutie!!!! hehe..........i liked his hair towards the end of the show............when it was a little shorter............hehe.........anyways, thanks everyone for posting pics and info and stuff!!!!! :blush :D clapclap

#15 misspinky

misspinky

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1616 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 02:24 AM

totally loving him too, even though he's a little girly looking, he looks so cute! he was so hiliarious in my girl, trying to cheer lee da hae up. love him to bits!

#16 Kettuu

Kettuu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:53 PM

I think His girly face do him so special,funny,cute and cool..
He are different ..AND I LOVE IT
and i dont think that he's a gay..:/
But if he is gay then it's okay because he's still good actor :D !!

#17 evilxsaga

evilxsaga

CynnieBun go ROLL ROLL~~~

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1385 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 02:45 PM

i agree with Suki-Chan even though if he is gay...doesnt mean anythin he is still the same guy taht we all like...so doesnt really matter in fact

#18 KLCB

KLCB

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 02:05 AM

Man! He looks sooo manly and handsome in LeeSooYoung's mv Grace.

---his face looks kind of like girl...
he has pretty lips... :iloveyou:

#19 ♥ ying

♥ ying

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:34 AM

I love him so much...he's so hot and handsome...I heard that he beat more than 200 competitor (actor) because he had film "The King's Man"...he's just so cool..LOVE HIM!!!!!!!

#20 Guest_spanisht3chno_*

Guest_spanisht3chno_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2006 - 01:51 AM

WOW! i'm so glad that someone made a thread for Lee Jun Ki! :hug
I dunno why but his feminine features makes him so cute in a way! :loool: When I first saw a photo of him dressed in the costume for that clown movie, I really thought he was a girl! So pretty!

Have you seen Clazziquai's mv "My sweety" or "sweety"? I'm not really sure of the name. But LJK is so adorable in it! :blush

Alright, I'll shut up now :tricky:

#21 misspinky

misspinky

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1616 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:34 AM

his role in my girl is someone you would love to love you, like won bin in endless love. he liked yoo rin but he respected her. and he cried cus he loved her too much too. yeah and i love his feminine features. he can definitely pass for a GIRL! ;]

#22 Guests

• Guests

Posted 15 March 2006 - 03:55 AM

his role in my girl is someone you would love to love you, like won bin in endless love. he liked yoo rin but he respected her. and he cried cus he loved her too much too. yeah and i love his feminine features. he can definitely pass for a GIRL! ;]

>>>>> yeah ljk is the typ of person i would want to love me hehehehe... so no link here yet for mv of grace? i cant get links if u want... anyone wants it? :)

#23 FiNaY

FiNaY

in TVXQ Heaven ~_~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 04:35 AM

well, i've seen the 3 Lee Soo Young vids that he's in on YouTube today............the Grace videos.......and yup, he definately looked cute there............hehe...........but i kinda didn't get the story...........anyone care to explain to me?? ^_^' :blush

awww, cute pics!!!! :blush ...........could've went without the eyeliner in that one pic tho..........haha :lol?: ..........but the others, he looks so adorable!!! thanks for sharing them VyLeTtE PeRiWiNkLe!!!!!! clapclap :D

Edited by LTabi♥, 14 January 2010 - 09:30 PM.

#24 Guests

• Guests

Posted 16 March 2006 - 02:01 AM

awww, cute pics!!!! :blush ...........could've went without the eyeliner in that one pic tho..........haha :lol?: ..........but the others, he looks so adorable!!! thanks for sharing them VyLeTtE PeRiWiNkLe!!!!!! clapclap :D

>>>>> yeah i i thought so too that it couldve went w/o the eyeliner hehehehe... wl post more pix :) finay ure here as well hahahaha looks like we have the same taste in guys :P pm me id like to know u more :)

#25 FiNaY

FiNaY

in TVXQ Heaven ~_~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 05:35 AM

hahaha...........thanks for more cute pics and for the captions above them!!!! :lol?: :lol?: ........i noticed how you capitalized RAIN........... :lol?: :lol?:

#26 MiSZCHELLe

MiSZCHELLe

CHELLyNESz xP

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 07:49 AM

I finished watching My Girl and in the beginning when I saw him I was like eww. After he got his hair cut and everything he was getting cute xD. Though my mom saids that he looks like he's gay I think that's he's very cute xD.

#27 FiNaY

FiNaY

in TVXQ Heaven ~_~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:06 PM

awww, those are such cute pics!!! thanks for sharing them hazel!!!! gosh, he's so pretty!!!! with and without makeup!!! hahaha..........and yea, he has a better waistline than me too.........such a pretty boy.......but so cute!!! hehe :blush :blush

#28 Guests

• Guests

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:18 PM

sharing some screenshots from my girl mv (sowi i forgot hu made the mv if ure the one kindly advise so i can credit u thanks :) )

ldh made him cry why oh why ldh huhuhu :tears:

boy was he so mad in here...

errr... i cant rememebr this scene haha

next 2 pix if i remember correctly this was the time he was supposed to be proposing to ldh?

i said before i wish he was meaner in my girl... cuz i want to see how his acting is when he's really mean... but the next 3 pix really kinda scared me... hahaha feels like he's turning into a monster when he's mad :tears:

awww how sweet.... :) i forgot why he covered ldh's ears haha was she feeling cold? :)

i actually thot he was going to drop this snow glass hahahaha and i could really feel his hurt when instead of dropping that glass, he gently put it in ldh's hand awww...

Edited by ♥hazel♥, 31 March 2009 - 08:39 AM.
imageshack dead links removed :)

#29 s4r4

s4r4

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:05 PM

Hi fellow Junki lovers! :D After watching My Girl, I became so obsessed with Lee Junki. I found him so attractive because he did a great job on portraying his character JW. Those are great caps, Vylette. I can't wait for his movie, King & Clown to be released.

#30 haydenrose

haydenrose

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:17 PM

after BJY and rain, im now crazy wiith LJK, though he looks very feminine, i still believe that he's a real man, sarang hae LJK.

i really thinks he likes make up, i think i saw it from my girl NG, joo yu rin is applying eye liner to LJK, hehehe, maybe he wants his eyes to be more attractive.

Edited by haydenrose, 25 March 2006 - 10:18 PM.

#31 FiNaY

FiNaY

in TVXQ Heaven ~_~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:12 AM

aww, such a pretty boy.............haha.............but still a cutie............yea, i like how his hair is towards the middle and end of My Girl.........it looked better than when he first appeared in the series..........it was too long...........haha...........anyway, thanks for sharing the pics hazel!!!! and you too ttenovy!!!!! well, at least he looks good in eyeliner...........haha :lol?: :whistle ^_^'

#32 xbunnylicious

xbunnylicious

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 10:14 PM

Lee Jun Ki Would Be Most Popular If He Releases an Album

http://www.innolife.com
http://www.asianfanatics.net
translations by xbunnylicious

Posted Image

Music website Jukeon (www.jukeon.com) investigated on the topic of 'who will be the most popular if they release an album'. Lee Jun Ki ended up being in first place with 66% of the votes.

He has recently revealed his sexy singing voice in a recent drink advertisement and now receives support from online. It is believed that the Lee Jun Ki, singing, and acting triangle will bring him alot of success in the future.

The second to fifth place is 奉泰奎 (9.7%), Cha Tae Hyun (9.6%), Lee Dong Wook, and Kim Rae Won (4.8%).

#33 FiNaY

FiNaY

in TVXQ Heaven ~_~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:26 AM

wow, he can sing too?? i wanna hear............hehe..........i bet it's nice.......... :D ..........and LDW got a place too?? well, his singing in My Girl was alright...........haha ^_^' .........anyways, thanks for sharing the article xbunnylicious!!!! and thanks for more pics too ttenovy!!!! love that 2nd pic!!!! :iloveyou:

#34 FiNaY

FiNaY

in TVXQ Heaven ~_~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 06:02 PM

yea, me too!! i'm interested on how his singing voice sounds.........hehe......... :D

awww, he looks really cute in that pic!!! that's a nice one.........hehe..........thanks for sharing ttenovy!!! :)

#35 kathrine_rkr

kathrine_rkr

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:11 AM

WHAT I REALLY WANT IS TO SEE HIM IN PERSONAL
I WANT TO SEE HOW PRETTY HE IS HE..HE..HE..HE....
DID YOU ALL ALREADY SEE HIM??

Edited by LTabi♥, 14 January 2010 - 09:29 PM.
please refrain from using all CAPs in the future.

#36 man13dy

man13dy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 04:13 PM

Lee Jun-gi Captivates China

April 5th, 2006

Actor Lee Jun-gi, the hero from the recent hit movie “The King and The Clown,” captivated the bustling Chinese city of Shanghai on Tuesday.

Lee was greeted by hundreds of female fans who screamed in delight when he arrived at Shanghai International Airport to attend a fashion show at the 2006 Preview in Shanghai to be held from April 5 through 8.

Lee had a difficult but “happy” time leaving the airport with the help of local security guards due to the crowd of fans, but more fans were waiting for him at his next destination, the building used by the exiled provisional government of Korea during the time of Japanese colonial rule. His agency staff tried lying to the fans, saying “Lee had to change his schedule and could not make it,” to disperse the crowd, but to no avail. As a result, Lee could barely look around the historic site.

Lee's popularity is soaring in Shanghai because Korean movies are distributed though pirate copies almost simultaneously with their release in Korea, and the latest Korean entertainment news is spread rapidly. The city, along with Beijing, is where Korean pop culture is more popular than any other city in China. Local fans who saw Lee in person said that he is even more attractive than they have heard about.

Lee will show off his charm at the fashion show of Korea's high-profile designer Andre Kim on Wednesday, along with other Korean actors and actresses including Han Ji-min, Choi Kyu-hwan and Kim Ho-sung.

Source: KBS Global @ http://english.kbs.c...0189_11858.html

Chinese Fans Can't Get Enough of Lee Joon-ki

April 5th, 2006

By Park Chung-a
Korea Times Correspondent

SHANGHAI ㅡ Since playing an effeminate court jester in the country's most viewed film "King and the Clown," Lee Joon-ki has shot to stardm in South Korea. But who knew he was already a popular star in China?

When he arrived at Shanghai's Pudong International Airport on Tuesday to participate as a top model in an Andre Kim fashion show, part of an event for the Korean textiles and apparel trade show "Preview in Shanghai 2006,'' he was overwhelmed by the heartfelt welcoming of hundreds of Chinese fans who were awaiting his arrival for hours. The fans _ mostly girls _ swooned at just a glance of Lee and passionately screamed "Li Joon-ki Wo I Nee!'' meaning "I love you Lee Joon-ki,'' and reached out hands and gifts as he was waving, surrounded by security guards.

"I never expected such popularity here in China. I feel just like I am in Korea now. I knew that I had some Japanese fans, but China, I never imagined that I was so well known here,'' said Lee, in an interview with the Korea Times in a make-up room prior to the start of the fashion show on Wednesday.

"I think the major contributor to my fame here is the growing Internet force and active communication between Korean fans and Chinese fans,'' said Lee. "I was surprised to find that all of my schedule in Shanghai was revealed on the Web site of a Chinese fan club. I heard later that they got the information from Korean fan pages.''

Although the movie "King and the Clown'' has not yet been screened in China, Lee is not a new face in Shanghai as his recent TV drama "My Girl'' has gained great popularity. Against the backdrop of Hallyu, the Korean Wave, numerous Korean TV dramas have been brought to and sold in China in the form of illegal DVDs and "My Girl'' is one of them.

Every place he moved in Shanghai, from airport to hotel residence, Shanghai Provisional Government building, to Shanghai Mart _ the venue of the fashion show _ female fans would appear.

Chinese media have compared Lee to Leslie Cheung of ''Temptress Moon.''

''I should by no means be compared to such a great actor. I loved the movie 'Temptress Moon' and I respect the actor so much. Cheung's role is something that I really want to do in the future,'' said Lee.

''Knowing that I have eyes on me here in China as well, I feel a great responsibility as an actor. Although I have no particular plan to promote myself as a Hallyu star at the moment, I will try my best to develop myself as a good actor so that I do not tarnish the achievements of other Hallyu stars,'' he said.

In Andre Kim's fashion show, he graced the stage with royal costumes. ''Walking on the stage as a model is much more difficult for me than acting. So I decided to consider myself an actor on the stage rather than a model,'' he said. ''Andre Kim asked me to focus on strong eye expression.'' As for his favorite garmet in the show, he said ''the black one with yellow decorations, it makes me feel like an emperor.''

He is to depart Shanghai for Korea on Thursday.

''I can think no farther than this fall, when I will be shooting the movie 'Fly Daddy Fly' and going on promotional tours of 'King and the Clown' in foreign countries including Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan,'' he said.

Source: The Korea Times @ http://times.hankook...17241011710.htm

#37 FiNaY

FiNaY

in TVXQ Heaven ~_~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:49 AM

wow, that's so great for him!!!! thanks for sharing the article man13dy!!!! hope that someone can share pics of the fashion show soon.......... :D :D

question: when did he debut?? i keep thinking that he's a relatively new actor............is he?? :blink: :blush

#38 Guests

• Guests

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:03 AM

wow, that's so great for him!!!! thanks for sharing the article man13dy!!!! hope that someone can share pics of the fashion show soon.......... :D :D

question: when did he debut?? i keep thinking that he's a relatively new actor............is he?? :blink: :blush

i have the pix... wl upload it :) he debuted in japanese film hotel venus... :)

here are the shanghai fashion show pix... ud notice some of them are just the same... just that one is close up other is not kekekek :) pls do not hotlink! if u wanna post somewhere else kindly right click the pix, save as... thanks :)

a gift of mosaic for all of u.... i dunno y i couldnt work on it using ljk's pix... so this one.. is made out of bi's almost 3000 pix kekeekk stl beautiful isnt it? :)

Edited by LTabi♥, 14 January 2010 - 09:31 PM.
removed imageshack pictures

#39 kathrine_rkr

kathrine_rkr

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:34 AM

thanks for the picture it's really great....
i can't find his english website... can you help me .......

#40 Guests

• Guests

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:26 AM

thanks for the picture it's really great....
i can't find his english website... can you help me .......

>>>>> i dunno if he has an english site but u can try www.leejunki.com tehre are english comments :) mebbe some countries have their own sites for him... if u want more info on him kindly pm me :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: korea, lee jun ki

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users