AF needs funding again

Photo

Benny Rumored To Break Up with Charmaine Sheh

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#1 xbunnylicious

xbunnylicious

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 11:17 PM

http://the-sun.orisu...s/ent/20051215/
http://www.asianfanatics.net
translations by xbunnylicious

The relationship between Charmaine Sheh and Benny Chan is already an open secret for many years but are just seperated because of work. Yesterday there was another rumor saying that Charmaine is making contact with Benny's good friend Ding Ji Go. It refered that she had stayed overnight at his house, making Benny angry and declared for a break up!

Yesterday the reporters phoned Charmaine for a reply. At first she didn't want to respond to such nonsense rumors but helped Ding Ji Go, she said, "He is actually just helping me buy health care medicine. I went by so I went up to his house! What can we do when it's daylight? He doesn't have a girlfriend and is very nice, it's very miserable he is rumored like this. It's not good to affect people!"

#2 jdyt

jdyt

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 11:25 PM

who the heck is ding ji go? well, u gotta understand how a guy would feel if his gf stays overnight at another guy's house..but maybe this is a misunderstanding as all rumors are

#3 d0ggiel0ver

d0ggiel0ver

& it's lovee '♥

• Forum Crew
  • 4137 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 11:40 PM

they haven't admitted that they are a couple, and now the reporters write they are breaking up...so she didn't stay overnight??

#4 Tumby_tum

Tumby_tum

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 12:09 AM

Who is Ding Ji Go?? Is he also a TVB actor?? Seriously, the reporters make up that Charmaine & Benny are dating & now they ( the reporters) decided to rumour that they are breaking up!

#5 ishtar_duzell

ishtar_duzell

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 12:32 AM

lovely...now that it seems Benny and Charmaine's relationship is definite and more out in the open...the reports decided to start their break up...guess they have nothing to write out so they decide to create a rumor...

#6 muizi

muizi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 12:34 AM

so its okay for benny to go around cheating on charmaine?? and he gets madd when went to chill @ a friend's place? kekeke go charmaine! teach him a lesson!

#7 s0urlem0n

s0urlem0n

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1054 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 12:54 AM

awww..that's sad..i like charmaine..haha i like her name it's soo cool i don't hear anyone with that name..i want mines to be charmaine..hahah..but then again it's like charmin..cha cha cha..haha nevermind

#8 misspinky

misspinky

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1616 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 01:05 AM

who is ding ji go? i think that benny is not that handsome so it ain't much of a loss. and besides i like charmaine better with chilam. it's just sad that chilam had anita cus it would bad for him to leave her now, he would get a bad rep.

#9 aznchickenchowmein

aznchickenchowmein

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 01:14 AM

1 nite stand? didnt she say it was daylight? haha. so if i went over to my best buds girlfriend house to help her move some stuff, does that count as her cheating on her boyfriend?

#10 m0us3

m0us3

AF fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2792 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 01:49 AM

like many others, i would like to know who in the world is dong ji go...
it seems like nobody knows him...for now...

and it's funny how they are breaking up when they have never really got together...well..they didn't admit to it at least
but nonetheless, they do seem like a couple....

but hey....if benny could be looking for gils in china (earlier news)...why can't charm get together with anotehr guy?

#11 SiGh

SiGh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1363 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:06 AM

er.. they havent declared that they are a couple so why spread rumours that they broke up? weird... the news are getting worse and worse.. never know when its the truth or false.... sigh!

#12 snow1983

snow1983

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1112 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 05:30 AM

Oh my god, I can't believe Charmaine will stay overnight at a guy's place.. Besides that guy is her bf's good friend, I can't believe she will do such thing.. I don't und why she is not explaining the fact that she stayed overnight, she only focuses on the events at day time..

#13 crunchster

crunchster

-Retired Forum Senior-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5494 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 06:01 AM

THIS IS SOO NOT TRUE..
people don't believe this..
benny chan breaking up with charmaine sheh not in a milllion years..

fer people who were wondering who ding zhi gao is..
he has a bar and he is a member of VRF...the group of singers....
now that they broke up this guy is pretty rich so he has a bar of his own..
lots of stars go there to hang out..he is really good frenz with both charmaine and benny...
and i believe that charmaine only went up to get something and they are good friends..
as for one night stand...
thatz not true i just think that itz reporters making things up because they have nothing better to talk about..
and WHO Said benny was looking for girls in china..
did you people actually see him..NO..
so i don't think people shud go around saying he did..

sigh....i wish that reporters would talk about something else..
i mean there are so many news to talk about..why only unreal and dissapointing news like this :crying: :crying:

#14 Range

Range

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 07:57 AM

Charmaine has been denying that they are a couple for sometime now but why do people still believe that they actually even started dating?!?!?! Charmaine openly mentioned that Benny is not the one for her and she said that they are ONLY GOOD FRIENDS. They have been said to be a couple for a long time now so if they are, why Charmaine still keep denying it? Since it is already an 'open secret', there's no use denying it right? But what if THERE IS REALLY NOTHING BETWEEN THEM?!?!

:noclue

Charmaine deserves a much better person than a man who picks his teeth in public, without covering his mouth.

I really believe that Benny is using Charmaine to make himself known. Why hasn't he commented at all? He left all the consequences to Charmaine. Charmaine has to answer the reporters. Charmaine has to trouble over everything.

If they are really a couple, then Benny sucks as a boyfriend because he isn't helping Charmaine at all.

If they aren't a couple (which I think is true), then Benny is a rat who is sitting back watching Charmaine trouble over things while he enjoy the new-found popularity of his.

This doesn't make sense.

#15 Steve120

Steve120

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:01 AM

Ramsheadrange, we really don't know who is using who. It could ultimately have nothing to do with Benny or Charmaine and could just be the reporters milking this story for what it's worth.

#16 crunchster

crunchster

-Retired Forum Senior-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5494 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:05 AM

ya i don't think that benny is such a person..
and he doesnt need to do that..
i mean he doesnt really care about HK n e more.
hez focusing more on the taiwan and china industry..
and benny would not use charmaine..

itz the reporters being very pathetic in writing things that arent true...
i mean this totally RUINS charmainez image..i think they should give these stars more respect..

#17 diepppppp

diepppppp

Can't Live Without TVB

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:11 AM

*sigh*..yet another rumor to add to the relationship between charmaine and benny. guess they havent talked about them in awhile and decided to find something to start it up again.

#18 QTBBANGEL

QTBBANGEL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:17 AM

hey pplz i believe all those are just rumors. Not unless they show some hard facts evidence to proof what they say or else don't believe it. They just saw charmaine went to his house and that's all, do the reporter see what they did in the house they didn't so y don't they just hush. Plus charmaine said she went there in daylight where she know that she would be easily spotted by papparazi, so if she do really want to cheat, wouldn't she choose nite time and put herself in disguised so she won't be easily be spotted. Reported and their unresponsible new/rumors.

#19 dujun

dujun

★ girlfriend of nation boyfriend

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8367 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:20 AM

open secret
it's very miserable he is rumored like this. It's not good to affect people!"

"open secret" so is it still a secret or has everyone known abt the relationship?

i agree with charmaine! want to make rumors also don't affect someone else, even somone from outside entertainment circle

ridiculous reporters

#20 kalake

kalake

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1115 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:36 AM

rumours rumours rumours.. that's what those papparazi knows.. just because of one incident they said charmaine and benny breaks up.. how could they say that?? jor.. poor them..

#21 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3995 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:19 AM

really? i guess it is only rumors since both of them did not really said that they have broke up; nope, i should say they did not even admitted that they are a couple. i believe it is only the media wanting to create another rumors or story, there is even no prove about it ;)

#22 vvn_yunyun

vvn_yunyun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:20 AM

i thought benny and charmaine together were just rumours ?? =='' but they make a cute couple !! i dont think benny would break up with charmaine with a rumour like that..

#23 del_sky

del_sky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 01:23 PM

rumours and more rumours....
media is always making rumours like this...
cant really believe in them till we get the fact they that are breaking up... =)

#24 gcwchan

gcwchan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 01:54 PM

I never thought they openly came out and said they were dating. So how could they be broken up. I think the press is always making up stories.

#25 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 04:28 PM

Its always harder for celeb couples to stay together since reporters like to add oil to the fire. I'm sure its just a innocent thing that was blown out of proportion

#26 Range

Range

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 04:58 PM

No offense to Benny fans.... ^_^'

I think it's weird that Benny isn't replying. I don't think Charmaine is using Benny to get 'famous'. She is already famous! And she has 8 other rumoured boyfriends and as we know the reporters in HK these daysm they would probably add another. Like that Do whatever guy.

It's just that I've been keeping this flame down for awhile now....stupid reporters.

#27 Karligirl

Karligirl

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1530 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 04:59 PM

Lol, Charmaine said, " what can we do in the daylight?"...trust me, you can still do a lot in the daylight. Anyway, the hk media has lost a lot of creditbility the last few years and we read them for entertainment since we all know we can't believe everything we read.

#28 bitcomet79

bitcomet79

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1107 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 05:06 PM

sometimes really pity the artists.......if they go out or date wif someone, they get rumours........and even if they are not a couple, they are rumour to be wif this person or that person........stupid medias ppl :duh :noclue

Edited by bitcomet79, 15 December 2005 - 05:08 PM.

#29 misschevious

misschevious

Supreme Member #1

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 06:01 PM

The report should mention what time Charmaine went in the house and what time she left, then ppl can make the conclusion themselves...

#30 kewl hand

kewl hand

KEWL HAND

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 06:07 PM

What do you think Charmaine is a virgin? Come on people I bet all these actors sleep with each other all the time just didn't get reported!!

There is no big deal, a pretty girl like her can get laid anytime she wants, too bad she got caught this time and Benny, get a life he is so ugly and short standing next to her, he is lucky she did not break up with his ass long time ago.

You go Charmaine!

#31 MissyRandom

MissyRandom

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 07:37 PM

Is just rumuor, don't take it too serious, Charmaine even says it was daylight, gosh, reporters are just...............making those things up. And PLUS Charmaine NEVER NEVER NEVER said that she went out with Benny.

#32 bakzhang

bakzhang

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2121 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 07:44 PM

so did she actually stayed overnight at ding ji go's house?? if yes, then there might be something going on..since buying health care medicine wont take whole night isnt it..but why charmaine said it's daylight?! weird isnt it..

celebrities..sigh..i believe their lives are kinda messy.but who knows..we wont know waht's true or not..just rumours..

#33 Smirfy

Smirfy

♥CCL71♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4051 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:23 PM

i thought the relationship never started since they always claimed that they're just best friends...so why would there be a break up??? From the sound of the article..benny seems to be a jealous guy type or can get upset easily...

#34 Pinkuu

Pinkuu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:29 PM

haha i remember who ding ji go is. haha
Real ting from VRF. xDDD
<< used to be a fan xD

well, i can't really say anything on this.
but i thought Real was going out with some other girl -shrugs-
what they did they know.
i don't want to imagine.. xD

#35 kiwi3

kiwi3

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4548 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:42 PM

I just wonder how much of the reports are actually the truth! I highly doubt that that is the truth anyways, Charm probably did only go to pick up her medications and the reporters decided to make up the reports.

#36 bluebelli

bluebelli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1038 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:45 PM

who is ding chi go?? pics anyone?? well, benny and charmaine have been going out for such a long time now.. their relationship should be kinda stable, right?? oh yea, that pic of charmaine is nice.. but i don't like those blue ribbons in her necklace.. kinda tacky

#37 litodragongurl

litodragongurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 10:19 PM

i don't trust dat charmaine n dat ding ji go had done anything... they shouldn't break up... they've been together for such a long time... can't break up at dis moment... rumors rumors... always make these things add oil... i think its normal for benny to b mad for charmaine to go to ding ji go's house.. but if it wasn't anything bad dat happened... they shouldn't have much of a problem...

#38 yoyofool

yoyofool

pompiedompiedom

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 10:46 PM

Benny shouldn't be too angry with this. After all, he had rumours too that he went to prositutes in China.

Anyway, I don't think these rumours are true. Since Charmaine is so famous these days she knows that there are plenty of reporters following her. I'm sure that she isn't that stupid to really have some one night stand with someone because reporters are alawys following her.

#39 vietnies

vietnies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 01:04 AM

lol, it's hilarious how these reporters have fabricated a relationship and now determine that it's necessary to end the relationship... i'm sorry, i realize that they need to make their money, but to just jack up reputations this way is really despicable. they're humans too, so let their lives be. geez.

#40 only_changmin

only_changmin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 01:27 AM

those reporters are really out of their mind, is it up to them to decide who to date who n who to break up with who?
they really need to get a life
going to a friend house is something normal, maybe charmaine shouldn't go to that guy house in the 1st place