728 replies to this topic

#81 zoelee

zoelee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 03:51 AM

i used to love this couple after Love Contract....and they even admitted being too absorbed into the characters of the drama that they actually thought they had fell in love with each other :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

but thennn....what happened after the jewlery commercial incidents??? they don't seem to be on good terms anymore :crying:

the jewelry ad they endorse together..after Ariel didn't continue with the contract. Mike said something like they never had any relationship before..

I meant I could understand his frustration about the rumor that they were 'couple' before but he could have said it softer than that.. I don't believe someone who work closely together with another person for so many years & still say 'we're not even close to begin with'.. that seem abit harsh to me >_< I still hope they can be friend tho~

Ariel on the other hand handle the media quite well & mature :) never speak badly of her co-star. I'm quite proud of her.

#82 crunchster

crunchster

-Retired Forum Senior-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5494 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 04:55 AM

wow i miss talking LOVE CONTRACT haha..
ariel and mike.
im soo sad..these guys arent really good friends.

do you guys think they will ever cooperate in another series togther?
prob not eh?

#83 princess56

princess56

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:51 PM

I really like this pairing between mike he and ariel lin!!=)

I watched ISWAK and DBY before watching LC...i loved joe and ariel-- they were really funny and cute plus the height difference and the cool/blur combi wked very well. Rainie and mike were also quite cute together!

But after watching LC, it is definitely MIKE AND ARIEL HANDS DOWN!!!!

1) Joe and ariel in real life-- very unnatural..i dunno, but joe seems too kiddish and girlish for ariel..and on tv, they look better when joe is ignoring ariel..the parts where they kiss is just normal sweet..

2) mike and rainie are more like bros and sis..

But ariel and mike they sizzle!!! on screen..they really have lots of sexual chemistry (like vicbie in mars) plus off screen if u look at the clips before they so-called "quarrelled", they were very sweet really like lovers. Both admitted that they really had feelings for each other and that there was french kissing involved in LC..but if u look at kang xi lai le..everyone said they make such a sweet couple..both then said that there are too much rumours between them..even if anything is possible, it will be very difficult..i think they did have real feelings for each other but things soured later on cos of the media attn.

Anyway they are the best match! Keep the pics coming@@@@

#84 *lingalicious*

*lingalicious*

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1965 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:13 PM

Hello girls! Please note that there should be no download links posted up here. Download links belong in the trashcan(:

crunchster is this your section to take care of? Reply me through PM okay? (:

Also, note for one-liners in your post. Please dont post up things like "thank you ive been waiting for a very long time for this clip" kind of posts. You can PM the person to thank him/her, but not here. This is a thread for them to discuss any problems, not a chitchat place. If you want to chitchat, you can go to Slowchat to do that.

Keep the thread clean okay? (:

#85 KeifuIsLove

KeifuIsLove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 11:41 PM

Ariel has so much chemistry with all her co-stars. She and Mike are amazing together and I do hope they are friends. Is there any proof they aren't close? I really want them to be on good terms. I like Ariel with joe better but I love Ariel with Mike as well. I don't like that whole MR thing because people do base it on looks. I would rather base it on their chemistry as Ariel has amazing chemistry with co-stars. She's a really great actress and Mike said before she has the look he likes but he didn't know her much yet. It was said during LC times.

#86 hpfan7

hpfan7

I LOVE EE TEUK

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:06 AM

wow i miss talking LOVE CONTRACT haha..
ariel and mike.
im soo sad..these guys arent really good friends.

do you guys think they will ever cooperate in another series togther?
prob not eh?

what? they're not good friends? i thought they were great friends? what happened?

As much as Mike being a jerk lately after the jewelry commercial incidents. I still like this couple very much~ they got so much chemistry on-screen. >_<

can someone please tell me?? what happened with the jewelry commercial?

#87 sainira

sainira

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:52 PM

to me, i didn't really like love contract w/ the pairing of mike and ariel... i don't think they really match... definetly mike he and rainie yang is the pairing i wanna see, and wen i see mike and ariel, it kinda looks awkward >.<

#88 starburst

starburst

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 08:10 AM

What do you mean by they liked each other's characters, but not their real selves?

#89 frisco1234

frisco1234

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 01:08 PM

Mike and ariel now not in good condition to be friend but they have the chemostry in LC even i think LC kind boring but still good.

I think ariel much more going with joe and give mike to rainie.

#90 coco_blabla

coco_blabla

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 06:36 PM

LC...ariel n mike the best..i love them in it..
the pics r cool n woo..so perfect too..
i bet they r still friends rather than no contact..

#91 l0vesh0w

l0vesh0w

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 09:32 AM

Aww~ Looking at the picss, I really find Ariel & Mike very compatible~ Even though I l0ve the pairing of Rainie & Mike, Ariel & Joe too. Any idea when did they shot the jewelry commercial? Shld be quite long ago already right?

Haiz, frankly speaking, I still feel very wasted that Ariel & Mike became sour JUST BECAUSE OF MEDIA! ARGHH! So not worth it can??!! Both are excellent actor and actress and their image match.. Really really hope to see the both of them wking together in series again.. :(

#92 Sandy5354

Sandy5354

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 07:41 PM

i watched iswak forst..amnd i thought that Joe X Ariel had chemistry but then I watched Love contract OMG I love Mike X Ariell.... dey r SOOOO cute and adorable!!!

#93 tammiest

tammiest

我要的世界

• Forum Crew
  • 4653 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:57 PM

Haiz, frankly speaking, I still feel very wasted that Ariel & Mike became sour JUST BECAUSE OF MEDIA! ARGHH! So not worth it can??!! Both are excellent actor and actress and their image match.. Really really hope to see the both of them wking together in series again.. :(

I agree. I'm not sure (and I don't think anybody is) of all the details of their relationship, but it just seems awful that they don't even speak anymore... even though they're both part of the so-called "TaiChung" group. :( I have to say that, even if it was all the media, I do think that Mike's reaction is understandable, but a trifle immature. As though any of this is Ariel's fault... I hope she doesn't take it to heart.

#94 elise

elise

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 02:08 AM

sorry for being all nosey here but what exactly happened back then that turning these two friends against each other? I've heard rumor about Mike liking Ariel but she doesnt feel the same way, is that rue?

#95 Ziyi Zhang

Ziyi Zhang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 06:28 PM

I love that movie, and their acting too... they really have that chemistry... they can become a perfect couple in the real life

#96 mei_rain28

mei_rain28

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 10:53 PM

i have watched ISWAK, LC and DBY...

ariel and joe were fantastic...
ariel and mike...waaaaaaaah....they made me cry...
rainie and mike were so cute...

for me...it doesn't really matter if its ariel or mike or mike or rainie...the fact that you guys are arguing about them makes them good actors and actresses...

but i like ariel better when it comes to acting and singing...:D and i hope mike and ariel will be friends again....

maybe many would say that mike and ariel are not compatible in LC, it's because mike doesn't talk that much in the series...but if you put your emotions into it...you'll realize they're meant to be..hehehe...

but i love mike better in DBY..he's so coool...and hooooooot...hehehe..

btw, this is my first post here in AF..

i'm a filipino..hope to meet others...and hope to meet the taichung group...love them!!!

#97 unni

unni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 11:10 PM

OMG this thread is about Mike and Arial not Rainie. Why don't people just go talked about Mike and Rainie over at their thread. They have a thread right?

Mike and Ariel dont' talked to each doesn't mean there is nothing going on between them in the past. Their kissing is like french kissing in LC. Man, this is the past but I really missed their past. I wish they can collaborate again. I think Mike was mad at Ariel for withdrawing from the ad.

#98 kikko89

kikko89

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 02:33 AM

Yep I've watched the TVBS Countdown 2005 which features Mike and Ariel on stage and Ariel sang "Gu Dan Bei Ban Qiu"; they looked so comfortable with each other, and when the hosts asked if they had any "Lai Dian", or chemistry, Ariel blushed and kept smiling~They really looked like a couple~

May i know wher can i find the clip that you're saying ??
the countdown 2005 izzit on youtube ?

#99 fx8uin

fx8uin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 05:00 AM

Mike and Ariel really do have OOZING and SIZZLING onscreen chemistry....those two should have taken advantage of that..instead they let media affect the growth of friendhip between them....they could have grown together as actors for they really evoke so much emotions within each other that in a way made us viewers relate or be affected as well by their performance....tsk!

clip of Mike and Ariel behind the scene of the "angel/heaven scene"

clip of Love Contract promo for valentine's day....you can see Mike, Ariel, Ruan Tian and another girl in a bath tub!!...Mike was soooo funny he was brushing and showing his legs off.....hahahaha!...CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TRANSLATE THE BATHTUB CLIP/SCENE? PLEASE PLEASE! THANKS SO MUCH!

clip of Love Contract costume fitting...noticed on 58 second Mike's hand was on Ariel's shoulder....

http://www.youtube.c...M...ted&search=

clip of Love Contract behind the scene of the "runway/model catwalk" Mike and Ariel

http://www.youtube.c...s...ted&search=

clip of Mike and Ariel...i love how they hug on 1:55 even after the director called CUT already and how Ariel patted Mike's back in comfort and said "sshh shhh" when Mike laid his face on her face...ohhhhhh!!..SWEET!

clip of Mike and Ariel riding a mechanical bull....noticed on 3:08 and 3:22 Ariel can be seen taking pics and video of Mike....she never did it with the other LOVE CONTRACT guys....on 13:22 you could hear Mike called out her name as Ariel made a target of his face while they were playing a game at the beach....

#100 nzabanal

nzabanal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 07:00 AM

The Philippine's TV Station Network QTV 11 will be airing on February 26, 2007 , 7 pm in the evening Mondays to Fridays..the series of ARIEL LIN and MIKE HE LOVE CONTRACT... So for the eyes of the Filipino..this is the opportunity to view LOVE CONTRACT on your own dialect... for other Filipinos ..in other parts of the World for I beleived ARIEL LIN has followers from all aprts of the World who are Filipinos and you do ahve access to QTV 11.. then grabbed the chance to view this series.. This is the series the reason why my adulation for ARIEL LIN did increased after watching ISWAK.. She has really a lot of potentials to reckon with in her career.. Just a question why has ARIEL LIn do not have an ALBUM since as I am lsitening sing her voice.. She has indeed a refreshing voice that is nice to hear... though I am a Filipino ..and come to think even its a Taiwanese audio.. Is till feel the good music in her voice,,,

ARIEL LIN why not explore to music... we Filipinos we know when we hear a very good voice..no wonder here in Philippines MUSIC have been our Healing Power here...

#101 miss sally ♥

miss sally ♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:29 AM

I thought I was the ONLY pathetic one on earth who likes Ai Qing He Yue [Love Contract]. XD

I and my friends all watched Love Contract, and the ending was really touching... Sniff. I was the ONLY one who ran out of tissues during watching, while all my friends are emotionless during the part where Mike helps Ariel cook when she's in the wheelchair. o_O; I was like, "HOW CAN YOU ALL NOT CRY?! O_O"

Then, they watched Devil Beside You and enjoyed the show. But I didn't. ;[ Oh well. People have different opinions. I prefer Mike with Ariel...I heard since they were too 'in' the show, Mike crushed on Ariel for a while...before saying that it's all because for the show. After the show, no more feelings. :( Oh well.

#102 nzabanal

nzabanal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:37 AM

I thought I was the ONLY pathetic one on earth who likes Ai Qing He Yue [Love Contract]. XD

I and my friends all watched Love Contract, and the ending was really touching... Sniff. I was the ONLY one who ran out of tissues during watching, while all my friends are emotionless during the part where Mike helps Ariel cook when she's in the wheelchair. o_O; I was like, "HOW CAN YOU ALL NOT CRY?! O_O"

Then, they watched Devil Beside You and enjoyed the show. But I didn't. ;[ Oh well. People have different opinions. I prefer Mike with Ariel...I heard since they were too 'in' the show, Mike crushed on Ariel for a while...before saying that it's all because for the show. After the show, no more feelings. :( Oh well.

I watched LOVE CONTRACT and DEVIL BESIDE YOU.. Love contract is more a serious drama and DEVIL BESIDE YOU is more an entertaining ang pampakilig series.. But emotion wise..I really feel the reality in LOVE CONTRACT between ARIEL LIN and MIKE HE.. Their performance is so feel good most specially the moments when ARIEL was in COMA and those dancing moments between MIKE and ARIEL seems to be so reall and touching.. In DEVIL BESIDE YOU is seen as something playful.. their sweet moments there seems not believable to be real..

#103 Sandy5354

Sandy5354

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 09:42 AM

Mike & Ariel's chemistry.. their love... seems more real.. its was just soo touching and sweet.. alsoo very sad... even the wasy they were together was just realli cute..

and they realli french kissed many many times! AIYOO LOVE mIKE & aRIEL SOO MUCH!...u hafta watch love contract..if u want to see their chemistry!.

#104 nzabanal

nzabanal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 09:50 AM

What good news will I be receiving is when I received that ARIEL LIN and MIKE HE will be paired again and do another series.. coz their last team up was LOVE CONTRACT..and its 3 years almost.. LOVE CONTRACT is currently being shown here in Philippines in QTV 11.. their sweet moment is really great and feel so real..filled with emotions..and there is really the passion of love in the scenes they were together...

#105 altessa

altessa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 09:13 AM

I'm so glad I found this thread! It seems Mike and Ariel pairing is not very popular and that a lot of people found LOVE CONTRACT boring. But I thought the drama was really good, and I love the chemistry between the two of them! It's a pity that another drama with the two of them as leads will be unlikely. :(

#106 camille_he

camille_he

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:19 AM

mike and ariel have good chemistry....
actually, i didnt fall for the story of love contract...
but to the two leading stars!!!
their acting seems to be real... especially mike!!! he was so cute there....
i think their kiss looks real... hahahaha

i really hope they will have another project soon....
i miss seeing their tandem....
but i guess ariel is busy doing projects with joe...
while mike is busy doing projects with rainie....

if ever they will end up together,,, i think they look good...

#107 ---trish---

---trish---

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 08:04 AM

I really dont think that they aren't close. After watching LOVE CONTRACT... I really can't stop crying because of the emotions I've felt....so i think it's impossible ...but they're friends right???

-------->>>>>>>pls...tell me...

#108 bubbles02

bubbles02

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:34 AM

helloo..

i'm a newbie in this thread..

i'm so happy that you too guys love their tandem..

i wish that they will be having new projects together..

is there any news about them?

Edited by tammiest, 29 September 2007 - 04:33 AM.
Double-Post

#109 nzabanal

nzabanal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 05:50 PM

Right now..things are getting lighter for ARIEL LIN and MIKE He... I just do hope there will be a renewed friendship after all those pitfalls ....Coincidences are now happening..Situations are just unexpected happening as things shall be.

Whenever there are news about them..I am just watching and absorbing the events as they happen.. Who Knows someday..their patch will cross and then starts once a gain a new friendship that was once lost and now was found.. I am really placing all my chances for these two..

#110 fx8uin

fx8uin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 06:06 PM

Mike He Can't Forgotten Ariel good skin

If hatress/problem had gone down as time pass through? Yerterday, Mike He not avoiding again from Ariel Lin, prasing her having a good skin
But when the reporter continue to ask about Ariel, he become anxious, moving his hand to stop the reporter from asking anymore. This is because he doesn't want the rumuor to started again. Actually, two weeks ago, both of them meet at TVBS company, but didn't approach with each other.
Mike He and Ariel Lin acted in Love Contract and the rumour between them started. But thier good relationship had changed.(å??ç›®æâ€?¶å ´). The main problem between them at that time is due to the guarreling between both of their manager.
At that time both of them shoot a jcode advertisment. Seldom for them to meet together, but both of them didn't talk to each other and look like stranger.
After a few years, yesterday Mike He attending Natural Beauty Meet. The reporter ask him who is having most good skin among the actress that colaborate with you? Mike stop from avoiding from Ariel, praising her of having good skin. But to avoid from the media to make the news too over (making big of this news), he also mention Queena Liu Jie Yin, the one that acted with him in Marry Me. Mike said that Queena skin is whiter than Ariel.
Two weeks ago, while Ariel went to TVBS company to take photo, Mike also at TVBS company to discuss something. But according to someone, both of them avoiding from meeting each other, walking the different path. Their action is to avoid ��相見無話�說的尷尬. (basically means the embarass condition that occur when both of them meet and don't know want to talk about what)

credits to: APPLEJUICE of AF FORUM

bwahahahahaha!!.....what the!!....MIKE didn't mention RAINIE but he mentioned ARIEL?.....interesting!!

hahahahaha!!!...what does that mean?....he can't forget the smoothness of ARIEL's skin....not only that....between ARIEL and RAINIE with or without make-up.....ARIEL is the BEAUTIFUL/PRETTY one eh?...well i would assume so.....good skin = beautiful.....*winks*

YATTA!!....

and yes!!...i have read somewhere....MIKE's former manager was really a biotch....thus i made her the antagonist on my fanfic.....hahahahahaha!!...she really destroyed a good friendship going on between MIKE and ARIEL.....dangit evil woman!!...

#111 nzabanal

nzabanal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 06:47 AM

I will honestly admit that if there are two talented performers that I would like to collaborate once and for all and that is definitely MIKE and ARIEL LIN...two performers who got the eyes of what it takes to be a sensitive performers.. These two can go places.. they only deserve a very good project... Their eyes talks and explains their emotions so much....

I think at this time.. MIKE HE and Ariel LIN.. let your stars shine in its true meaning..not basically on IDOL DRMAS but on series that are really relevant and of essence... The two of you I am placing a space in the entertainment.. It is when I see stars.. I really feely ..you got to breakthrough to the top... SHINE SHINE ARIEL LIN AND MIKE HE JUNXIANG...

Collaborate once again in a more genuine project.. Both of you deserve to be on the top....

#112 camille_he

camille_he

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:47 AM

hmm.... the feeling of MA or AM (?) tandem suddenly came back again after mike praised ariel.... ^^
i really missed the two of them... i hope i can se them collaborate again..... huhuhuhu
love contract wasnt that a great hit, but the two did their part.....
i think they should give them another project with a better script or storyline.....
they have a good chemstry... its just that the production for LC is bad....
i hope they will work together again....

#113 nzabanal

nzabanal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 06:35 AM

After all these years.. I believed ARIEL LIN and MIKE shall collaborate for another project... I think its high time to forget the past and live for tomorrow... Hoping a Producer will have the guts to cast ARIEl LIN and MIKE He in another powerful drama that will showcase their talents to the most.. A stoyline that has never been depicted in the entirety of TAIWAN ...

ARIEL LIN AND MIKE HE ...SHINE ONCE AGAIN...

#114 swimfishyswim06

swimfishyswim06

Dancing with the daffodils

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4536 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:16 AM

Ariel and Mike had the most amazing chemistry in Love Contract. The sincerity of their onscreen relationship was incomparable, somewhat because they got so involved in their characters, that their LC relationship seemed real. Wow, their kisses in LC were so sweet and real - much better than obviously staged makeout sessions that appear in some other dramas. In fact (correct me if I'm wrong), I think Ariel is the only female co-star who Mike french-kissed? I'm glad their friendship is improving again, although I think it'll be awhile before they star together again. I wish they could soon, though!

#115 camille_he

camille_he

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:38 AM

swimfishyswin06 i watched love contract... and didnt notice the fench kiss... hahahaha
how can i be so stupid not to see that!!!! T^T
what scene is that??? ^___^

hmm..... i think mike als french kissed rainie..?
in the scene they make love before he went to italy...?
not sure though.... hehe

#116 Sandy5354

Sandy5354

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:19 PM

No Mike onli french kissed Ariel.. the ones with rainie were all fake.. just lip to lip..
all kisses in Love contract were real that why they had soo many rumours... and they were seen as the best couple ./... as for Ranie & mike.. its just that their fanbase is huge...

#117 ariel_18

ariel_18

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:52 PM

haha fx8uin....You are making the AM thread very alive this days!...Wahahahah its seems that you are bringing the past!...HaHA though you said that you are a Joe-Ariel fan now but you still cant get over Mike-Ariel... clapclap :hug2

#118 camille_he

camille_he

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:44 AM

sandy5354 oh.... thank you so much for clearing that up... hehehe
maybe im just to blind not to see that!!! harhar
stupid me!!!!!! grrrRRRrrRRrr

mike and ariel has a good chemistry...
their acting seems so real....
also the kisses eh? hahahaha

#119 ---trish---

---trish---

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:32 AM

two great actors will really go through difficult times. this will make them a lot better performers... does that make sense???

#120 crzygyrl

crzygyrl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 06:21 PM

No Mike onli french kissed Ariel.. the ones with rainie were all fake.. just lip to lip..
all kisses in Love contract were real that why they had soo many rumours... and they were seen as the best couple ./... as for Ranie & mike.. its just that their fanbase is huge...

apparently he DID...the one with ariel was like bec they've been instructed by the director and kindda part of the script and they both admitted that (correct me if im wrong) but no matter how many times i watched LC, i can't see anything....i guess camille he you're not the only blind here :tricky: :buahaha but the one with rainie, no press release or news about it, but it was very clear in DBY...i have watched it several times, but only around 1 month ago ive seen those 'tongue' and ive even posted in in RM thread if you want to check it out....

i love ariel too and im open to her working with mike again, but im really more of RM supporter (and KR..oppsss off topic heheeh)...i rather love ariel with either jo or wu zun :thumbsup

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users