Photo
* * * * - 16 votes

Mike He + Ariel Lin

• Please log in to reply
728 replies to this topic

#41 Guests

• Guests

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:20 AM

thx for all the pics, i too like them as a couple. hope to see them work together in a series again. love contractt was awesome. =] pls update on any news between the 2, since some of us dont understand chinese so its hard for us to know whats going on. heheh...thanks again.

#42 stephanieshieh

stephanieshieh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2278 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 03:16 AM

Thank you all for the pictures. I super loveloveloved Ariel and Mike; I think that they were a much better couple, even though i really liked Devil Beside You. ^_^'

#43 engeldan

engeldan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 04:36 AM

engeldan, I'm like having such a hard time finding pictures, guess I should search harder..hehe..Thanks for the pictures, I love all of them, especially the last one, awww so cute!! Was that picture from a commercial? By the way, I am not familiar with posting pictures on message. Do I just input the url of the pictures? Hope I don't sound too stupid..lol

I never knew that Ariel was supposed to play the main female lead in Express Boy. AAAAAAhh...that sucks, if only she did, I'd have definitely like the serie! Hsu Wei lun is okay but she doesn't match Mike, she looks older.

Yup the last pic is of Mike and Ariel posing for a jewellery ad, you know J-code jewellery? The company found Mike and Ariel to endorse it, so cute! They are perfect to endorse it~

Yes, when you click on the icon with a tree on it(that's the pic link)... you just enter the url of the pic, then you press ok and the pic wil show up after the post is displayed...hope you understand~

Yeah Hsu Wei lun looks older (anyway she is older than Mike)...I think Hsu Wei lun is 26/27 this year? Ariel is only 1 year older than Mike..she's 24 this year and Mike is 23..but Ariel looks younger than she is because of her cute baby face! ^_^'

I'll post some pics here then, anyone who has more please post them here too^^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mike and Ariel on a show promoting Love Contract..remember the old days..

Posted Image

#44 yayanomi

yayanomi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 05:33 AM

does anyone know the title of the Love Contract theme song?? mike and ariel does have lots of chemistry in love contract, i guess it's due to the director and the way he brought the 2 of them together that makes it such great chemistry. thx for the pics..so cute!

#45 crunchster

crunchster

-Retired Forum Senior-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5494 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 05:52 AM

does anyone know the title of the Love Contract theme song?? mike and ariel does have lots of chemistry in love contract, i guess it's due to the director and the way he brought the 2 of them together that makes it such great chemistry. thx for the pics..so cute!

no kidding =) mike and ariel are SOOOO cute together...OMG LOVED LOVE CONTRACT...SO good..
anyways...the theme song is called Zhong Jian sung by Fish Yu..
go found the Love Contract OST..ALL the songs are good...

ahh i LOVE all the jewellery ad pics with mike and ariel.....

MORE PICS Of them together =)
http://www.tcgold.co...mages/68/68.jpg
http://www.tcgold.co...ges/205/205.jpg --OMG ariel is soo cute in this one =)
http://www.tcgold.co...mages/72/72.jpg

EVEN CUTER ONES!!

http://photo.play119...01495931619.jpg
http://photo.play119...01410707546.jpg

these ones..
credit to justmike...

http://justmike.2myw...true_love01.jpg
http://justmike.2myw...true_love02.jpg
http://justmike.2myw...true_love04.jpg

#46 unni

unni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 06:17 AM

wow they're super cute.

Their acting in love contract is excellence. And I saw the behind scene of love contract. lol THe director was crying like hell. And Mike couldn't stop crying. He is so into the series. lol It shows how much he can act. DBY, doesn't shows that much.

I can't stop thinking about Love Contract. And How I would love a boyfriend like Ah Ken.

#47 unni

unni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 07:04 AM

Ariel can be so pretty. And I can see the sparks between those two. very cute.

#48 tritri

tritri

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 07:38 AM

Wow. Thanks so much for all the lovely pictures. I think that mike and ariel do make a good couple but then on screen, I would definitely prefer rainie with mike. Haha. I thought that ariel was more of the cute cute type of girl but upon looking at the pictures, she's quite pretty I realised. =)

#49 crunchster

crunchster

-Retired Forum Senior-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5494 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 07:43 AM

wow thank you for all those pics..
haha ariel is SOO cute with her PUFFY hair..
omg the more you look at them the more you;ll think they are SUPER cute together..

ya the special was GREAT...wow the director is really emotional and itz cute how hez actually IN the series..
the part where ariel and mike were play rock paper scissors...you see these TWO random men in the back starring at them..it turns out the guy with the sunglasses IS the director..

they ALL cry so much...like mike and ariel once they START they just CANT seem to stop..
so emotional :crying:

haha...when it was over they were all like this --> :wave: so sad..

i hope that they will get together in another series sometime in the future..because i think they are BOTh great actors clapclap

#50 unni

unni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:11 AM

^oh what. It's the director? lol

Yeah Mike and Ariel is too emotional in the series.

I want to see all the clip they went to promote for Love Contract. I wonder where I can find them. It's so hard to find it because it's like two years ago.

#51 chiclete

chiclete

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:18 AM

Unni, you can probably try in youtube or maybe at mikebbs.com. They post a lot of Mike stuff, but you have to become a member. Happy hunting!
Go Mike!
And I do like Mike and Ariel in Love contract, but I personally liked Mike's role in Devil Beside You better and he looked very cute with Rainie! But Ariel and him in Love contract was very touching though...

#52 CrazyWatermelon

CrazyWatermelon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:28 AM

After watching Love Contract, I'm more in love with Mike He now. I fell in love with him after watching DBY, I loved his performance with Rainie. I didn't really like Ariel's character in Love Contract at first, she seemed so b*t*hy. But as the series progressed, I started liking her. Mike and Ariel made such a cute couple. It was such a good series, but it may have been dragged on for too long, like the last few episodes. The ending was so sad, I started to cry when Mike took off his shirt to show Ariel his burn mark on his shoulder. And then he committed suicide to stay with her forever... So sad. They make a cute couple.

#53 crunchster

crunchster

-Retired Forum Senior-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5494 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 05:24 AM

^oh what. It's the director? lol

Yeah Mike and Ariel is too emotional in the series.

I want to see all the clip they went to promote for Love Contract. I wonder where I can find them. It's so hard to find it because it's like two years ago.

ya that was the director...and actually the director is in the background of another scene too...he is just a random bypasser SOO funny...actually ALOT of minor minor characters from this series are ALL love contract workers....i thought that was funny...
one of the make up artist is in it...umm the lighting guy was in the beginning...with the simon story..and ariel charged in to beat simon up they ended up fighting the interviewer in the purple t-shirt..he is actually the lighting man....
soo funny and there are many more..

and ya mike and ariel ARE really emotional..
so is the director...the director was crying when he was watching the part where ariel showed mike her scar..in the mist of the rainbow...they showed the director crouching on the ground crying...
omg everyone is soo touchy touchy in this series....

#54 engeldan

engeldan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 12:59 PM

Thanks Crunchster and Rumikochan! The pics are so nice! And Mike and Ariel are just so...SQUEE!!! They match each other as a couple, and I hope they will collaborate again someday~

I'll post some more later, a little busy now...but anyway, talking about Mike, I watched both Love contract, It started with a Kiss and DBY;I like Mike and Ariel's pairing as a couple, but I actually prefer Joe Cheng to Mike...because Joe is a gemini like I am and his personality is closer to mine...Joe is very bubbly and cute but Mike looks a little serious...I'm just saying my opinion but Mike is great too! GO GO MIKE AND ARIEL!!!

#55 rumikochan

rumikochan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 06:49 PM

Thanks Crunchster and Rumikochan! The pics are so nice! And Mike and Ariel are just so...SQUEE!!! They match each other as a couple, and I hope they will collaborate again someday~

I'll post some more later, a little busy now...but anyway, talking about Mike, I watched both Love contract, It started with a Kiss and DBY;I like Mike and Ariel's pairing as a couple, but I actually prefer Joe Cheng to Mike...because Joe is a gemini like I am and his personality is closer to mine...Joe is very bubbly and cute but Mike looks a little serious...I'm just saying my opinion but Mike is great too! GO GO MIKE AND ARIEL!!!

lol...we sure think the same. I actually like Joe slightly better than Mike also. Although, Mike is my second favorite! I also really like Joe with Ariel but it seem that Mike and Ariel got alittle more chemistry...just a tiny weee bit.

Edited by rumikochan, 26 February 2006 - 07:43 PM.

#56 unni

unni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 02:19 AM

ahha a tiny wee bit. they all look cute together .lol Anyway Maybe Mike and Joe can become a couple. lol They will look cute together too. lol OMG what am I saying? lol Nah they should stick with girl. lol

Mike and Ariel is still the best couple for me. In my opinion, I like Ah Ken, emon is okay too. BUt I didn't think Rainie and Mike made a hot or has more chemistry together than Mike and Ariel.

I like Joe too but I like Mike more. LIke Mike slightly more than Joe.

#57 crunchster

crunchster

-Retired Forum Senior-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5494 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 08:27 AM

aiya i miss this couple alot.
omg i miss love contract also..
anyways.
i REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that these two will get a chance to film together again..
look forward to that day =)

#58 engeldan

engeldan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 09:09 AM

Thanks Gotten for those lovely gifs!! oh so cute!

Hey I think there was this newspaper report where ariel commented on her costars, like Hu ge, Joe zheng, Mike He, Shi Yi Nan, zhang Tian Lin etc...did she say that she felt Joe was the best-looking of them all?

#59 rumikochan

rumikochan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 06:43 PM

no sweat engaldan.... ^_^'

anyone got this clip?...they look so cute teasing each other... :blush

http://img151.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img151/1289/200512170327118711409yo.gif

:shocked: OMG, gotten, where did you get all those wonderful clips. AAwww..they're very cute. Mind if I use one for my avatar?

Edited by tammiest, 29 September 2007 - 04:56 AM.
Please don't quote [img] tags in replies :)

#60 fobster #1

fobster #1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:55 PM

Looking at these pictures make me miss them as a couple. I really loved Love Contract and all these ads with them and the necklaces reminds me of their necklace haha. Hope they get to work again soon, they're bigger stars now, but they're soo popular its like impossible not to invest in them.

#61 engeldan

engeldan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 03:30 AM

no sweat engaldan.... ^_^'

anyone got this clip?...they look so cute teasing each other... :blush

http://img151.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img151/1289/200512170327118711409yo.gif

I know there's one time when Mike and ariel both hosted TVBS-News together, I think this is the one right? Anyone got the video of it?

Edited by tammiest, 29 September 2007 - 04:56 AM.
Please don't quote [img] tags in replies :)

#62 fobster #1

fobster #1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:50 AM

Great pics!!! I love seeing them together. Does anyone have the mp3 that mike and ariel starred in? "waiting for you" by anson hu i believe. I hope someone can help me out! thanks...keep spreading the mike+ariel love!

#63 gotten

gotten

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:56 AM

nice job rumikochan...feel like heaven right now...ekeke...they look so cute...if you don't mind...can u upload it in Love Contract AF Gallery... ^_^' ....here the link...Love Contract AF Gallery

#64 crunchster

crunchster

-Retired Forum Senior-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5494 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 05:40 AM

omg thank you SOO much for all those pics..
AHH i miss them SOO much.
those pics brings bk nice memories =)

ahh love ALL those scenes..

#65 engeldan

engeldan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 10:49 AM

Yep I've watched the TVBS Countdown 2005 which features Mike and Ariel on stage and Ariel sang "Gu Dan Bei Ban Qiu"; they looked so comfortable with each other, and when the hosts asked if they had any "Lai Dian", or chemistry, Ariel blushed and kept smiling~They really looked like a couple~

Edited by lingalicious, 23 July 2006 - 12:09 PM.

#66 asian_love2788

asian_love2788

*miChi <3 JeNNy*

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 06:07 AM

This is a clip of Mike, Ariel and the cast of Love Contract; promoting the show i guess but it's so funny. They were riding a mechanical bull.

#67 wildgal

wildgal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 12:32 PM

awww...mike and ariel...loved them in love contract they were the best on screen couple in my heart..but ever since ISWAK...no offence to those MA fans but i think joe and ariel..juz rocks together..now i prefer them togther den mike and ariel..haha

#68 gigglicious

gigglicious

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 07:47 PM

although ariel is one major cutie..mike he clearly has a lot more chemistry with rainie yang..check out Devil Beside You! in love contract, their relationship didn't seem like it could carry on off screen! (srry to all ariel+mike fans) ..this is simply my own opinion..

#69 hkbabi

hkbabi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 08:26 PM

awww Mike and Ariel do look cute together and they have wonderful chemistry although i havent seen LC, I've seen pics and .gifs..... lol but yeah, Joe and Ariel all the way!

#70 unni

unni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 10:39 PM

Mike and Ariel is cuter together.
Their off screen couple is also very good.
No matter what people say, muahah I still
think MA are the best.

Ariel's describe Mike as an boring guy. lol
Even though sometimes the guy is boring but you
can always still like him.

Most of the celebrity I like seems boring but I still love them.lol

Edited by unni, 26 March 2006 - 11:00 PM.

#71 crunchster

crunchster

-Retired Forum Senior-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5494 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 06:02 PM

haha this thread makes me miss love contract ALOT!!!!
they were SOo cute..loved all the scenes with them together =)
such a nice match!!!

#72 unni

unni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:36 AM

I don't know Rainie and Mike might look cute together.

But MA is like a hot couple and the way they kiss is more intimate
and they're so into it.lol I think that is why the reason I think
they're a good couple.lol this made me laugh somehow.

I miss Love Contract too.

#73 crunchster

crunchster

-Retired Forum Senior-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5494 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:46 AM

I don't know Rainie and Mike might look cute together.

But MA is like a hot couple and the way they kiss is more intimate
and they're so into it.lol I think that is why the reason I think
they're a good couple.lol this made me laugh somehow.

I miss Love Contract too.

ya i noticed the same thing too..in love contract they were so in it..
which made it SOo cute and REAL!!!!!!!!!!
they are a sweet couple...

#74 united06

united06

- affa's official stalker -

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:08 PM

Yeah ... they make a pretty good couple, esp since Ariel is good paired up with virtually anyone and so is Mike! =D

#75 zoelee

zoelee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 02:46 AM

can someone re-upload the behind the scene for this series for me~!!!

I felt the same way about MA because I start watching ISWAK & JoexAriel really get into me but recently I've been watching LC & it struck me so hard that this MikexAriel could work really well too~!!! probably because I kinda lean toward Xiao Feng more~ she's such a cool chara <333 & Ah-Ken is the best boyfriend ever~!!!! tho I hate the quietness of the few last ep. wish they'd put in some BGM~!!! it's too creepy~!!

#76 tammiest

tammiest

我要的世界

• Forum Crew
  • 4653 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 04:03 AM

I think they are soo cute together... they're just so natural with each other, both in their dramas and when they were promoting it/jewelry. Don't get me wrong; I love Joe + Ariel as well, but maybe it's just that I don't see how a guy like ZS could fall for a girl like XQ... to me, Joe + Ariel is cute, but overall playful. Rainie and Mike... ehh, I don't understand why everyone thinks they're the best love team. Really, in DBY, they just kept pawing at each other more than anything else (sorry... it's my opinion... but their kissing scenes were just so sloppy they made me cringe... I like Rainie, really!)... in Love Contract, though, Ariel and Mike are very naturally interacting with each other.

Ariel once said she didn't want to date someone younger than her, though... and Mike is younger than she is. This might be off-topic, but is Joe younger than she is, as well? Not that it matters, since Ariel said she preferred a more serious, mature kind of guy (her True Love 18 co-star)...

But back to Ariel and Mike... I wish they could have another drama together. :\

Edited by tammiest, 30 May 2006 - 04:04 AM.

#77 engeldan

engeldan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 01:53 PM

Ariel once said she didn't want to date someone younger than her, though... and Mike is younger than she is. This might be off-topic, but is Joe younger than she is, as well? Not that it matters, since Ariel said she preferred a more serious, mature kind of guy (her True Love 18 co-star)...

^^Joe is about 3 months older than Ariel. Joe's born in the same year 1982, but he's a June baby..yes Ariel said before her type of guy would be more mature that type....she probably wouldn't choose guys younger than her.

Edited by tammiest, 29 September 2007 - 04:45 AM.
Please don't quote long posts in replies if irrelevant :)

#78 KeifuIsLove

KeifuIsLove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 07:54 AM

I love this pairing as much as Joe and Ariel. Mike and Ariel had great chemistry on screen and I hear that Mike, Ariel and Joe are all friends. I want them to make another series together. I'm a huge Ariel Lin fan and I haven't disliked anything I've seen from her so far. They are very natural together. I also love Joe and Ariel. I think Ariel is very compatible with her co-stars. She's very talented and has great chemistry.

#79 zoelee

zoelee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:44 AM

As much as Mike being a jerk lately after the jewelry commercial incidents. I still like this couple very much~ they got so much chemistry on-screen. >_<

#80 bebe7

bebe7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 06:15 PM

i used to love this couple after Love Contract....and they even admitted being too absorbed into the characters of the drama that they actually thought they had fell in love with each other :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

but thennn....what happened after the jewlery commercial incidents??? they don't seem to be on good terms anymore :crying:

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users