728 replies to this topic

#721 Pink Pinky

Pink Pinky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 02:27 PM

No need to say thanks raniwr and AndLoveYelledNo. i just check out both of them and things keep popping in my mind. here's some more. enjoy reading it.
Found something common between them.
1. both of them attended the floral expo, one after the other.
evidences.
Posted Image
Posted Image

2.Lately mike's been busy saying i've missed the chance of being together with good girls like Ariel and Rainie. why would he mention, Ariel's name? it was in a magazine article, don't remember where i read it.

3. Mike congratulated Ariel for finding a life partner in this video. He said something like "haven't been in contact with her for a long time and i wish her happiness." At first i thought, he answered this question merely coz it was asked. Can't help just gave a positive answer confidently. But the confidence level is a bit different, now he is very much an expert on how to avoid questions, but he still answered.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlqp3zrVX6M
credits to the uploader.
so, my conclusion is that things have changed between them. I think, they patched up.
You don't believe me right. Haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa. Have a look at this piece of news. It's just awesome.

Ariel Lin Called to Date for Dinner
Since he entered the ebiz, Mike He had rumoured with Ariel Lin and Rainie Yang from the same drama.
Posted Image
At that time, both Ariel and him was interested, but because of his denial, it made both parties turned into strangers, I asked “Do you think that you handled it badly?”
He frowned his eye brows “I felt that my thoughts were too straighforward and too simple, when I was answering, I would not think of how the other person feel.”
“I remember when the reporter called me to ask if we had dinner togther? I said because it was near my house, she called to ask if I wanted to eat dinner together, I just went.” I just said this but the reporter wrote that she dated me to eat, it was written that the girl chase me, of course, she would feel uncomfortable! But to me, I just want to explain the fact, why must it be described that way?”
“I won't stop doing anything with the female actresses of the same drama, that is too hard. If I have a chance to make friends, just make friends. I was never awkward with Ariel Lin. Some time ago, we were doing our hair upstairs and downstairs at the salon, I think as a man, should I take the initiative to say hello, I just went to greet. I think it was just that when we were becoming friends, that thing happened, we did not even had the chance to understand each other, and we became enemies like for no reason.”
credits to rainbowie.
i am posting only mikiel part, for the full article visit.
http://blog.omy.sg/mikeho/

I felt extremely happy reading this news. i think it's true. what do u guys think? i know mike would never go and say hello and if he said hello,then what's the point of making it public. Won't he feel awkward, when the reporters ask more about their situation. There might be a reason behind it. that's why he's making it public. reason like a collaboration. may be. haahhaaaaaaa. or else why would he explain what happened between them after a decade. well whatever. Once they work together, i think they will blow off the airs between them and be real friends. i hope so. Well ever since, i've started checking their blogs, i knew that Kim is gonna be the string sooner or later which will tie them together. here check out Kim's blog which is full of Mikiel. not actually Mikiel, But mike and ariel.
http://t.sina.com.cn/1793569673
  • lucillavis and wasiccou like this

#722 angelfallen

angelfallen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:49 AM

Hello everyone! I guess this page hasn't been updated and quiet for a long time. I just suddenly passed by here and I really really love Mike and Ariel together, may it be on screen or off screen. Actually I have seen Love Contract since I was 3rd year (2008) and I was really crying towards the end of the story. It was a roller coaster ride feeling when I watch this magnificent drama. It made me feel giddy, heartbroken, blissful, angry and sad. I was stunned primarily not by the looks of these actors but by the passion they put on the drama. Every scene is worth watching. Every dialogue is heart felt. I read all your comments starting from page 1 up to the last and I finally understood what happened between these two.

I like Mike and Ariel individually. But I love them more together. It was just sad that they had misunderstandings in the past. Well I just hope that they had patch everythings up. Well I guess so as they were already comfortable mentioning each other on interviews though still, they were a little bit unused with it. I am longing for a new collaboration since that was already 7 years ago since they had a drama together. Still, I am puzzled with the so-called fall out that happened between them. It's just too intriguing whether they became really enemies or they were just trying to fool media or they really had a relationship with one another. But I think I should left it to them.

Does anyone know if I could still download the full version of Love Contract? I suddenly became nostalgic about it and I wanted to have a remembrance. I happened to watch in crunchyroll before but I guess all the vids were already deleted in that site? One more thing. I want to thank everyone who share pictures and even videos of them together. It is very mucu appreciated. I just hope.. and still hoping that one day they were already in good terms or for better word they were already comfortable of working with each other. The chemistry of them is so great that I can't move on and I'm still loving them more. Thank you!

#723 Pink Pinky

Pink Pinky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:28 PM

Does anyone know if I could still download the full version of Love Contract? I suddenly became nostalgic about it and I wanted to have a remembrance. I happened to watch in crunchyroll before but I guess all the vids were already deleted in that site? One more thing. I want to thank everyone who share pictures and even videos of them together. It is very mucu appreciated. I just hope.. and still hoping that one day they were already in good terms or for better word they were already comfortable of working with each other. The chemistry of them is so great that I can't move on and I'm still loving them more. Thank you!

i was just watching it yesterday. Some people didn't like it. But i liked it so much that i keep rewatching it. here download complete batch, but you might encounter seeding problem as the drama is old and not much seeds will be available.
http://www.d-addicts...b_english&sort=

#724 angelfallen

angelfallen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:50 AM

thanks for the link pinky! what is seeding? haha. im sorry im not familiar with terms in torrent. haha. and yes i heard some people dislike love contract to the point they bash mike and ariel. so rude of them lols. but i guess people realy do have different preferences. what i love most about love contract is its power to move the viewers. it realy made me cry a lot. and what's best about is as you watch it, you can see the genuinity of the drama. it feels like the feelings are true and to nte that mike and ariel were newcomcers in e-biz when they flmed it. their acts is very convincing that i still love the drama til now as well as mikiel.

#725 Pink Pinky

Pink Pinky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:38 PM

thanks for the link pinky! what is seeding? haha. im sorry im not familiar with terms in torrent. haha. and yes i heard some people dislike love contract to the point they bash mike and ariel. so rude of them lols. but i guess people realy do have different preferences. what i love most about love contract is its power to move the viewers. it realy made me cry a lot. and what's best about is as you watch it, you can see the genuinity of the drama. it feels like the feelings are true and to nte that mike and ariel were newcomcers in e-biz when they flmed it. their acts is very convincing that i still love the drama til now as well as mikiel.

seeder is a person uploading a file. The more the seeds the faster u can download the file. As long as u know how to download, than everything is fine. At least ur not asking how to download. Other things like seeds and peers you will understand, if you keep urself addicted to dramas and download every day till your disk has no space left and you have to buy an external hard drive for the dramas. haahaaaaaaaa. like me.
well said, people do have their own preferences. but we are lucky to have af who has categorized couples thread and their fans as well. Well if you ask me, i didn't like the drama itself, the drama as a whole, but yeah, if you fast forward all the scenes of Ariel's friends and family, than the drama is nice for me, All Mikiel scenes and ken's family scenes, i like Ken's mother so much, when she died, i was very sad. Mikiel had given genuine performance. They were literally inside the characters they played. Even they mentioned, that they were still in the role after wrap up. it took some time to come back to their real self. After reading this i was so sad. Never ever thought that acting would be so difficult or should i say torturous where u forget ur real self.
Ok, time for updates, Mike was filming Mei Le,Go. his new drama with Cyndi. Cyndi has to go under water for filming and mike said after her scene is finished, i would dive, coz i want to bring back the feeling of Love contract. i don't rmb if i already mentioned it in my previous post.
Another coincidence, Mike replied indirectly to one of Ariel's blog entry. Ariel wrote something about a friend who needs blood and something like everyone tell everyone. to which Joe replied first, and then mike replied through Joe, writing "everyone tell everyone." Is it a coincidence. haha may be. it's fun joining strings.

#726 angelfallen

angelfallen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:43 AM

ah. it's clearer to me now what those terms mean haha! well some parts in love contract are a bit boring so when i watched it a second time i just fast forwarded significant scenes and mikiel moments specially the kissing parts. watching mike's other dramas, he really is a good kisser but the kissing scenes in lc are different it's rather passionate and with whole heart. lah. i found something in mike's micro blog where he posted a picture of something like underwater or in an ocean park also prior with the filming in mei le go. he said yeah that it brings back memories of love contract days. of course! who cant forget the infamous underwater kiss! im just too nostalgic about this two. hmm. and ya when i saw an indirect reply for ariel (well i guess its appropriate to term it as forward) im happy though. suddenly i felt a tinge and so giddy about it. haha. but still the fact remains that they dont even follow each other on weibo. its just upsetting to know that they sttill avoid each other. regardless of it i agree that there are strings that keep them attached. their friends joe and rainie. haha. and that kim huang who always update things about both mike and ariel. such thoughts make me feel relieved. perhaps they really dont want issues to arise.
  • Pink Pinky likes this

#727 raniwr

raniwr

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:11 PM

ah! I miss Mikiel so much :crying:
I miss seeing them together on the same screen
and about the indirectly reply, I hope that was not only because of coincidence but because Mike misses Ariel :D
really agree with angelfallen that there must be some strings to keep them attached
btw I'm a little bit jealous when I heard that there is an underwater scene in Mei Le Go XD
and although there are people who thought LC is not good, I will be the one who said it was totally great!!!
the chemistry of Mikiel was unbeatable! :iloveyou:

#728 angelfallen

angelfallen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:36 PM

raniwr the underwater scene in Mei Le Jia You made Mike remembered Love Contract. It's quite sad to know that Mike and Ariel don't even follow each other on weibo. and I miss them together. If only they had the closure... But nonetheless, I hope they can forgive and forget coz what year is it! Time had passed and maybe the wounds will heal. I wonder if they already talked.

#729 angelfallen

angelfallen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:49 PM

Up until now, whenever I watch Love Contract, I really can't move on with the feelings I have for these two. It really makes me sad. How come Ariel,Joe and Rainie still friends when in fact, Mike are also close to them?

I would just want to add another reason why I think there are still connections happening with these two, perhaps in secret places? I dunno but I really want to see them again!

1st: Both are endorser of Master Kong Green Tea
2nd: Mike is an endorser of CK and Ariel was kind of supporting CK. I've seen some recent pictures where she attended.
3rd: Joe just opened his resto called Destino Cafe. Both have already came and visited the place but in different times.
4th: In Mike's latest commercial, Master Kong Green Tea, he was alsongside with Hebe and Wilson Chen. We know that Wilson is Ariel's partner in In Time With You and Love Sick.

There are so many things that would keep them together. I mean it has been for how many years. How come they can't be together again? It really upsets me whenever I think of it. I don't know the exact thing that happened but I could feel that it was very painful for Ariel. I don't know. I love Mike He so much but thinking about him, I guess he was also to blame.

Good thing now is that they can bravely talk about each other. I just hated the media who heightened the issue. I just can;'t get enough of them because while watching LC, the love is really there. It isn't pure acting alone. There is indeed love. I hope they can patch things up and ready themselves for another collaboration. I just don't like that media would open up the issue again coz it'll be awkward for them

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users