AndLoveYelledNO

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 01:38 PM

Mike HeAriel Lin
Posted Image
Mike & Ariel first collaborated in the drama "Seventh Grade", although their characters
were not a couple. They soon became part of the same circle of friends, fondly
known as the "Taichung Group". In 2004 they both starred as the leads of the drama "Love Contract".
This series was very emotionally demanding and both actors claimed
they had difficulty leaving their respective characters behind. After, they went on to collaborate
in various CFs and we are all now awaiting their next project.

Posted Image
Ariel Lin YiChen
Ariel (林依晨) was born in Taiwan in the year 1982.
She graduated University with a Korean Language Major.
She has published 2 books and was the winner of the
Golden Horse best Actress awards for "They Kiss Again".
Ariel's thread
Ariel's Gallery

Posted Image
Mike He JunXiang
Mike (賀軍翔) was born in Taiwan in the year 1983. He gained immediate
popularity for his talent, good looks, and kissing abilities.
He has written one book and is currently studying Tourism in College.
He likes girls with long straight hair, quiet by nature, and able to cook.
Mike's thread
Mike's Gallery

{Dramas}

Posted Image
Seventh Grade
SG (2003) touches on issues our generation of kids face in high school. It focuses
on the journey a cheerleadering team embarks on
and the life lessons each member learns. Ariel plays the captain of the team, Ya Li,
while Mike played a secondary character named Xu Liu.
Official Thread

Posted Image
Love Contract
LC (2004) is the story of Xiao Feng (Ariel), a mentally and physically scarred girl
who has grown a shell to protect herself from everything and everyone.
Yet what she wants most is to fall in love.
Mike is Ah Ken, the loner who is blackmailed into pursuing XF
and who eventually falls deeply in love with her.
Official thread
Official gallery

Posted Image
{JCode Ads}
Food and wine
Practical joke
Dance with me in the dark

{Music Videos}
Anson Hu : Waiting for you
Ariel Lin : Lonely Northern Hemisphere
Seventh Grade Theme

{BTS and Interviews}
Love Contract BTS
Seventh Grade BTS
English subbed Interviews
Promotional Interviews
Ariel and Mike singing LNH

Posted Image
{Reasons}
When they were together in LC, it's as if their souls were connected. It's in the eyes.
The looks of pure longing.
Mike and Ariel did such a great job in getting across their desire and need for one another.
And the fear and hesitation that lied underneath all that. They made us
believe in soulmates, however temporarily. The depth and emotion
that both actors were able to convey when they were together is what truly
stands out in LC. What fiercely made this drama worth watching over and over again.
It's also worth noting that many of the scenes and dialogue were improvised
by Ariel and Mike with the encouragement of the director. Surely that helped
make this feel so real and honest. Because it was.

Posted ImagePosted Image
{Fan made Soundtracks}
Ariel & Mike OST
Xiao Feng & Ah Ken OST

{Timeline}

Hidden Text:

{Fan Voting}
Most romantic scene in LC
Favorite Kiss
More to come...

{Fan fiction}
Hibiscus : "Tuesday"
Hibiscus : "Esse Aut Non Esse"
fx8uin : "Behind the Screen"

{Fan Videos}
1 2, 3, 4, 5 6

Thanks to Trish for the images

Edited by AndLoveYelledNO, 16 September 2009 - 12:55 AM.

#2 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3995 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 02:52 PM

i like mike and ariel also. :iloveyou: they looks so cute with each other and it seems as they were really dating when i watched love contract. there has been rumors about them saying that they are too "into" each other in the series, i wonder is it true. :lol?:

#3 charlene_choi2

charlene_choi2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 10:35 PM

i watched love contract too...and i was very happy too that they really frenched while filming because they were too concentrated in their character lol

#4 fobster #1

fobster #1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 02:08 AM

Love Contract was when I discovered these two great leads. I hope they work together in the future, both actors were great in this series. It was funny and got serious too. I think it was clarified in the other threads that Mike had good feelings towards her, but nothing happened. SHe's a very passive person and conservative I guess. Anyway, love contract rocks!

Edited by tammiest, 29 September 2007 - 05:03 AM.
Requests for downloads are not permitted outside of the Download Section

#5 applemashi

applemashi

^____^

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 02:38 AM

I would think that Ariel would be the kind of person that Mike would like. Although people are saying that Mike and Rainie matches, but it's only base on looks. I think Mike and Ariel has something more deep and could be more connected mentally.

#6 Tobemist

Tobemist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:09 AM

I really love them as a couple... You should watch Kang Xi Lai Le when they went on the show to promote Love Contract... They look so compatible... :hug

#7 hippokathy88

hippokathy88

[ hippO ♥ Freedom ]

• Forum Masters
  • 6889 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 02:00 PM

Love Contract clips
I've hardsubbed them and ripped some clips of Mike and Ariel ^^
credits: D Addicts for subs & dld
http://rapidshare.de...5/eyes.avi.html
http://rapidshare.de...lcohol.avi.html
http://rapidshare.de...errock.avi.html
http://rapidshare.de...edance.avi.html
http://rapidshare.de.../beach.avi.html
http://rapidshare.de...park01.avi.html

Mozzie Dance - http://rapidshare.de...edance.avi.html

OMG MELON!!!! UR DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cutest clips ever!!! hahaha im fallin for MA now, feel bad for betrayin JA tho, but theyre jst too cute!!!!!!

ppl, Miss Watermelon spent nearly 7hrs on these clips (ripping, subbing, uploading) so u better appreciate them LOL

Edited by tammiest, 29 September 2007 - 05:03 AM.
Please don't quote long posts in replies if irrelevant :)

#8 Lililasoh1

Lililasoh1

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1953 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 11:51 PM

I loved they're chemistry in Love Contract. Esp in the episode where Ariel falls asleep because she's drunk and Mike realize that he's falling for her...and he hits his head because he thinks he's stupid. lol.

#9 TieuLinhTinh

TieuLinhTinh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:39 AM

Mike and Ariel are so cute in Love Contract...i love the chemistry and the lovey dovey scenes..they are perfectly made by heaven...i hear that mike ideal type of girl is Ariel and he admit that he likes her too..

#10 }{LoVe Me FoR Me}{

}{LoVe Me FoR Me}{

<3 ilu

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 01:37 AM

lol hey!! im so glad that i found this forum!! lol anywayz, hehe im almost done watching Love Contract (starting episode 19 right now) on youtube, and i love this serie!! hehe episode 18, so far, has the most... emotions in it right now.. OMFG! i felt like :crying: when xiao feng told ken about her big scar.. there were so many emotions in it! i cant quite describe it, but it made me feel as if i was actually there, it was such a sad episode!! lol anyways, bye bye!! hehe

#11 astar

astar

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:09 AM

i like mike and ariel also.  :iloveyou: they looks so cute with each other and it seems as they were really dating when i watched love contract. there has been rumors about them saying that they are too "into" each other in the series, i wonder is it true.  :lol?:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well that's good then if they're too "Into" each other in the series...otherwise the movie won't be as good as now :)

I think Ariel looks cuter with Joe Cheng :P but of course she looks great with Mike too! I think Mike He looks good with anyone :) hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha..I think Mike He is cuter then Joe Cheng tough. Sometimes...I thought, a young man who has hair like F4 can become famous only because of his hair haha lol :P.

#12 seyen

seyen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 09:23 AM

hmm...i think mike n ariel look good together...but...i prefer ariel n joe...because..of their height diff. which made joe lookd soo....protective..then ariel is like well..petite...anyway...either one is good because...juz love all 3 of'em!!!

#13 }{LoVe Me FoR Me}{

}{LoVe Me FoR Me}{

<3 ilu

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 08:23 PM

hehe i think that ariel looks good with both mike and joe in the series "Love Contract" and "It Started With A Kiss".. she's really a great actress! she can BE the character so naturally... i love her with BOTH mike and joe... go ariel!! :workship

#14 Guests

• Guests

Posted 30 December 2005 - 08:29 PM

I think her and Mike make an awesome couple. Their romance was soo believable in Love Contract, and they had really good chemistry, especially in the scenes where they let their affections show. And when Ariel's character was paralyzed, and her character's spirit interacted with Mike, it was so emotional.

#15 WinterMelodies

WinterMelodies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 11:24 PM

wonderful couple, i like this onscreen couple more than i did the one with ariel and joe...but both are different so it's hard to figure out...but i did really really really love thier story in love contract together, so beautifuL! if i could find a guy like mike's character, i would marry him right away bwahahahh

#16 reflections

reflections

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 07:00 AM

i know! everyone thinks mike has great chemistry with rainie..but they haven't seen love contract! they were so natural with each other...

espeically those 'zhen ai mi ma' ..its like they really are dating! too bad we never hear anything about those two anymore..i guess they got embarassed by all the rumours

#17 frisco1234

frisco1234

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 07:42 AM

I think this couple is Impossible,why??

In some news that i read that ariel and mike doesn,t speak to each other anymore...all their romance in series(LC) is making by tvbs-g to promote the series and mike and ariel in same management tvbs-g thats why they appear in many commercial together....in ariel new book her manager try to get permition for put mike photo in the book but mike and his manager doesnt give the permition....but mike photo still in ariel new book....after know that mike manager really not feel good because they have not permition for that...
And also mike says that he only send message wityh rainie and wei lun....

I think mike suits with Rainie and ariel with joe....

#18 angelazangel

angelazangel

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2196 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 12:10 PM

i know! everyone thinks mike has great chemistry with rainie..but they haven't seen love contract! they were so natural with each other...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually, just because some people prefer rm doesn't mean that they have not watched 'love contract'...i have, and i agree that mike and ariel have good chemistry, but i still feel that the chemistry between mike and rainie is stronger, and there is certainly nothing wrong with that...everyone have their own opinions and preferences.

and besides, mike and ariel may have great on-screen chemistry, but they certainly do NOT have good off-screen chemistry...why? because what frisco1234 said is right, i remember in an interview mike said that he keeps in close contact with rainie and weilun, but he rarely keeps in contact with ariel, and that he and ariel are not close. while on the other hand, he is very close to rainie and weilun, and the 3 of them usually hang out together with brian. so some of u may think that mike and ariel have great on-screen chemistry, but in reality, they are not close at all.

#19 동갑내기

동갑내기

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:39 AM

hrmm i think mike he and ariel are very compatible.. maybe its because like in Love contract you got to see their relationship develop, and it was more serious... whereas in DBY Rainie and mike got together too early on dby didnt have as much twisting plotlines.

#20 Guests

• Guests

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:40 AM

i think theyd make a nice couple, too bad theyre not so close in real life though. personally, i dont like rainie, so i dont prefer mike and rainie at all...just my thoughts. but in iswak, ariel suits with joe too.

thanks for all the commercials and clips! i like the jewelry from the ad for J'code; does anyone know where i can buy those necklaces cause i went to their site but its all in chinese..so i couldnt understand..=X

#21 GenuinelyKnown

GenuinelyKnown

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:01 PM

Does anyone know if Mike's manager is really going to sue Ariel for putting Mike's pic. in Ariel's book?

I think Mike and Ariel are more compatible than Mike and Rainie... Too bad they don't get along in real life.

#22 tyeyin

tyeyin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 10:00 AM

Maybe due to lots rumours btw them(Ariel n Mike), make them deny that they still contact each other ...

But still can feel that they hv strong chemical btw them ..

As for Mike n rainie, rainie told b4 that miek is not the right person for her .. n they just friend ..

Rainie, Ariel n Wei Lun r good friend, if Mike still keep in touch with rainie n Wei lun for sure he also keep in touch with Ariel ...

#23 PLMirage

PLMirage

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 12:23 AM

Does anyone know where I can find their necklaces? I tried searching the J'code sie but couldn't find the exact ones. And also, does anyone have clear screenshots of Ariel wearing or looking at her necklace? Thanks a bunch!

#24 sweetann

sweetann

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 01:12 AM

thanks ms watermelon for the links and all your hard work.

I only watched this drama because of mike, but ended up liking ariel too.... Loving ISWAK right now. This drama is good..really liked it even though the ending was sad. happy ending are always the best.....

#25 reflections

reflections

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 07:15 AM

wow haven't seem these new ads yet..

they're so nice...ariel looks so good in the black dress =) i hope they can act together again soon..

#26 Aisu

Aisu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 09:59 AM

I just finished watching Devil Beside You, and I really enjoyed Mike He's acting. I saw the title Love Contract way before Devil Beside You, but I didn't look at it in very much detail; looks like I will have to go back and see it now that I know Mike He is in it. ^^ (And thank you for the pictures! The two actors look great together)

#27 endlessky ♥

endlessky ♥

明日は来るから

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5532 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 11:15 PM

I think Mike&Ariel are a cute couple! ^____^ But I also think Mike is cuter with Rainie though... *shruggs* I really liked Mike's character Ken in LC, but I found out that I love Ah Mon [in DBY] better, cause he plays a bad boy! ^___~

So in LC, Mike is cute with Ariel, but in DBY, it's def. Rainie! =) haha, Mike is pretty much cute with everyone! :hug

#28 gotten

gotten

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 03:55 AM

plz come & visit Love Contract AF gallery that i made.... :blush

Love Contract AF Gallery

#29 polarpooh17

polarpooh17

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:56 AM

I didn't think Ariel looked that pretty in Love Contract, but looking at those pictures of Mike and Ariel in the jewelery ads... Ariel looks very pretty and they look like a real couple.

#30 rumikochan

rumikochan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:12 AM

After I finished watching ISWAK, I started watching some of Ariel's series and Love Contact was quite good. I love the chemistry between Ariel and Mike, much better than Rainie and Mike in DBY. Now, I can't decide which couple I like better, Ariel with Mike or with Joe. In Love Contract, they really do looks like a real life couple. I love their scenes together but such a sad ending.

Edited by rumikochan, 21 February 2006 - 08:41 AM.

#31 fobster #1

fobster #1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:35 AM

Thanks to all the uploaders, the pictures are AWESOME. I love seeing them together, I really miss the love contract days.

#32 engeldan

engeldan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:40 AM

I love Mike and Ariel as a couple! They have an amazing chemistry and they really look like a couple! Their kissing scenes are so hot and they laugh with each other a lot^^^^I like them more than Joe and Ariel~

#33 Isha

Isha

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 10:24 AM

Love contact ? i wan to watch it but can`t find it anymore :(

:)

You can find it right here..http://youtube.com/results?search=Love+contract&search_type=search_videos

#34 unni

unni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:48 PM

These two have the best chemistry. I finished watching Love Contract and I love the series.

THey're very into the series and I hope they will have another series in the future.

oh and someone should tell me more about those news that they don't get along. I miss a lot of news about them since love contract is ended long ago.

Edited by unni, 22 February 2006 - 11:49 PM.

#35 rumikochan

rumikochan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 03:29 AM

These two have the best chemistry. I finished watching Love Contract and I love the series.

THey're very into the series and I hope they will have another series in the future.

oh and someone should tell me more about those news that they don't get along. I miss a lot of news about them since love contract is ended long ago.

It's weird, although Mike and Ariel were rumored not getting along but he did once stated that Ariel is his type whereas, he's good friend with Rainie but he said that he will never be in a relationship with Rainie bc she's not his type. So yah, Mike definitely have more chemistry with Ariel than Rainie in my opinion. The way he looks at Ariel makes me think he does like her despite the rumor.

#36 engeldan

engeldan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 01:27 PM

It's weird, although Mike and Ariel were rumored not getting along but he did once stated that Ariel is his type whereas, he's good friend with Rainie but he said that he will never be in a relationship with Rainie bc she's not his type. So yah, Mike definitely have more chemistry with Ariel than Rainie in my opinion. The way he looks at Ariel makes me think he does like her despite the rumor.

:iloveyou: Very well said indeed! Exactly they have very good chemistry, sometimes I wonder if they really like each other!

#37 engeldan

engeldan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 04:57 PM

Engeldan we should keep this thread alive! I'll try to find pictures of them together and post them up when I've the time. Maybe even video clips etc.

:iloveyou: Yes we should!! I'm kind of an avid fan of both Mike and ariel, a shipper of both of them :blush I like to see them together, I think they're one of the best couples around! because they have very good chemistry! I would love to see them star in another show together...
Hey do you know that in Mike's latest series, "Express Boy", Ariel was supposed to be the female lead but I don't know how Hsu Wei lun (I don't really like her..) got the part instead. <_<

Let's look forward and hope Mike and Ariel will act together soon!!

Yes, thanks Rumikochan! We shall keep this thread alive because Mike and Ariel's chemistry never dies!!!
I'll try to find more pics and videos too!

Here are some pics of Mike and Ariel:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 ^_^tiffie^_^

^_^tiffie^_^

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 05:37 PM

wow...thanks all for the pics that was posted...they are really very nice... just finish watching love contract. they seem to match each other in the show.....great pair... i always like the underwater part...when they kiss in the water...kekeke...so romantic...

#39 unni

unni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:38 PM

awww they such a cutie together. Great chemistry too. huh, they just look perfect together. Maybe I was just too much for the series. And maybe because I like that kind of relationship in Love Contract.

#40 rumikochan

rumikochan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:27 PM

:iloveyou: Yes we should!! I'm kind of an avid fan of both Mike and ariel, a shipper of both of them :blush I like to see them together, I think they're one of the best couples around! because they have very good chemistry! I would love to see them star in another show together...
Hey do you know that in Mike's latest series, "Express Boy", Ariel was supposed to be the female lead but I don't know how Hsu Wei lun (I don't really like her..) got the part instead. <_<

engeldan, I'm like having such a hard time finding pictures, guess I should search harder..hehe..Thanks for the pictures, I love all of them, especially the last one, awww so cute!! Was that picture from a commercial? By the way, I am not familiar with posting pictures on message. Do I just input the url of the pictures? Hope I don't sound too stupid..lol

I never knew that Ariel was supposed to play the main female lead in Express Boy. AAAAAAhh...that sucks, if only she did, I'd have definitely like the serie! Hsu Wei lun is okay but she doesn't match Mike, she looks older.

Edited by tammiest, 29 September 2007 - 04:53 AM.
Please don't quote long posts in replies if irrelevant :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users