AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Nine Ball (撞球小子)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

#1 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

.:"Cute China Doll":.

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 11:45 AM

NINE BALL SYNOPSIS

You Li is from a small town in the South. He is an orphan who would normally use playing billiards as a gambling match to earn money – “Billiard boy”. It is through the internet that he gets acquainted with rich girl, Ah Yin and falls in love. On a certain day, a group of people comes from Taipei to the billiard gallery from the Shao Shi Enterprise. The purpose is to discuss with the gallery the matter of taking over the place. The leader is a good billiard player, whose nickname is called "Kuai Da Whirlwind”. He brought along with him his assistant, Bao Long as well as two other followers. There was also a young girl and unexpectedly, she is Ah Yin.

Under the secret arrangement of the jealous Kuai Da, You Li lost his good friend, Ah Cao’s only property on the billiard table. Afterwards, Ah Yin returns back to Taipei with Kuai Da. While You Li is feeling remorseful over the whole incident, Duan Zhi, who is normally hanging out at the gallery, unexpectedly expresses that he has confidence that he can teach You Li the skills of billiards so that You Li can win back the gallery for Ah Cao. Under the teaching of teacher Duan Zhi, You Li constantly make appropriate analogies between the billiard skills and that of his individual style, his goal in life, and the principle of living. His skills gradually becomes more refined, accurate, stable. At the same time, not only does he understands how to win the ball, but he also understands how to allow his opponent to save face and give them leaway.

You Li’s billiards are being played better and better. Under the encouragement of Duan Zhi, You Li and his good friend, Ah Cao, Xiao Nai, started to take part in official competitions. Shao Qi Feng, who operates a franchise of billiard galleries, eventually starts hearing about You Li’s reputation. Therefore, he and Kuai Da together went to see You Li’s competition and this starts involving the resentments and grudges of the last generation.

translated by mandy of Lunar Dreamz

NINE BALL CAST

Posted ImageYou Li (portrayed by David Chen Yu Fan)
20 years old; nicknamed "Zhuang Qiu Xiao Zi" or billiard boy; cold, ruthless, with a tendency for a rebellious nature. The reason for his personality is due to his growing up in an orphanage. After he was adopted, both his adopted father and mother died. Since then, he mixed together with the billiard gallery in the South. A confusing and vague murder incident changed his whole life. A former billiard’s champion helps advance You Li’s billiard skills and his field of views. Ah Yin advanced his world of love and the comparison of skills with that of his brother, Kuai Da, helps to harmonize his attitude toward life. When he and Kuai Da’s identity is disclosed, the two brothers experience conflicts between them but in the end, they reconciled. This change in life that evolved because of billiards eventually caused him to look at the world in a different way and turns him into a mature grown-up.

Posted ImageKuai Da (portrayed by Brian Zheng Yuan Chang)
22 years old; nicknamed "Kuai Da Whirlwind"; cool-headed, smart, got into a different orphanage around the same time as You Li. Later he was adopted by Grandma Shen Nao. He is quite good at playing billiards and it’s because of this that he allowed the evil-hearted businessman, Zhu Si Hai to deliberately train him, turning him into Shao Qi Feng’s domain to expand his power in the business world and an important factor that holds control over the billiard’s competition. It’s also because of this that he and his real brother, You Li, fight in all aspects. Because of pursuing Ah Yin and not having any results, he would take his anger out on You Li, constantly setting up traps to frame him. When the brothers’ identities are disclosed, he refuses to acknowledge their relationship, and continues to defend Shao Qi Feng until Grandma Shen Nao shows up and reveals the evidence. It’s only then when he finally understands that Shao Qi Feng, who has been supporting and guiding him all this time, is indeed the culprit that has framed his father, snatched away his mother, and pushed him and his brother into orphanages. Kuai Da, who has his body and heart trampled on, finally made the correct decision and changed Sha Qi Feng’s threatening situation and at the same time, changed the ending of the whole drama.

Posted ImageAh Yin (portrayed by Hsu Wei Lun)
Businessman, Shao Qi Feng’s daughter; Grandma Shen Nao’s granddaughter; grew up together with Kuai Da; but because she admires “Billiard Boy” You Li, who hides his honesty and good heart under a grim and cool look, she fell for him. Unexpectedly, this relationship thence aroused the maddening hindrances that Kuai Da starts because of his secret crush on her. And her father, Shao Qi Feng, for his own benefits, he made use and exploited this triangular relationship between the three of them.

Posted ImageDuan Zhi (portrayed by Shen Meng Sheng)
50 years old; When he was young, he was a great force in the billiard gallery. His skills are out of this world. He has been known by reputation as Xi Men Ting’s number one expert but he was framed by a plan that Shao Qi Feng arranged. One steady, winning billiard competition turns into an unexpected lost. Not only did he lose the competition, he also lost his family estates. Furthermore, he chops off his thumb that supports the cue stick as part of the arranged deal. Duan Zhi, who is not able to face his wife and kids, thence, left the family and disappeared among the ocean of people. Many years later, he accidentally meets up with You Li and the resentment and grudges of the last generation starts to unfold because of this.

Posted ImageShao Qi Feng (portrayed by Yi Zheng)
Billiard world’s professional gambler; Not only this but he also has a big scheming mind toward the business of billiards. After Shao Qi Feng’s middle-aged years, he indeed does possess a successful enterprise. Not only does he operate a huge franchise of galleries, but at the same time, he also control the win or lose situation in a game as well as the future of the players. However, behind this type of accomplishment is by way of the numerous sinful methods that he has use to acquire it.

Posted ImageRu Yue (portrayed by Chen Ruo Ping)
Revolves between Shao Qi Feng and Duan Zhi; You Li’s birth mother; Ah Yin’s stepmother.

Posted ImageGrandma Shen Nao (portrayed by Zhang Qin)
Full of vitality; an old-fashioned woman that knows the difference between right and wrong and the value of things. Was widowed when she was young. She depended on a billiard equipment shop to bring up her only son, Shao Qi Feng, to an adult. However, her son is filled with the desire for power and dominance and does immoral actions one after the other which strikes against the love that she has for her only son. For this reason, even though Shao Qi Feng is very rich, Grandma Shen Nao still guards the billiard equipment shop and not benefit from whatever her son might be corrupted with. At the same time, in order to make up for her son’s injustice actions, Grandma keeps her head clear. Besides from making up for her son’s offensive conduct behind the scene, she also gave all her love to her granddaughter, Ah Yin. They have a very profound grandmother/granddaughter relationship.

Posted ImageBao Long (portrayed by Chen De Lie)
A billiard player that Shao Qi Feng trained but he has always been below "Kuai Da Whirlwind". Becoming Kuai Da’s assistant, he is resentful in his heart but he keeps it submerged and hidden, waiting for the day that he will beat Kuai Da and snatch Ah Yin away. After Kuai Da’s identity is disclosed, Bao Long’s chance has finally come. He becomes a powerful tool for revenge within the hands of Shao Qi Feng. He strikes out with madness at Kuai Da and You Li. Bao Long rapes billiard waitress, Xiao Nai and shifts the fault to Kuai Da, hires a killer to kill You Li, fakes evidence to frame Duan Zhi and ruins Ru Yue’s name. Bao Long’s various actions, under Xiao Nai’s help and Ah Cao’s careful investigation, finally gets defeated and he gets the justice that he deserves with the law.

Posted ImageXiao Nai (portrayed by Pei Lin)
Billiard waitress, courageous and daring, has a crush on "billiard boy" You Li that she neglects Ah Cao’s attentiveness towards her. Due to the fact that You Li has feelings for Ah Yin, Xiao Nai, who is faced with his coldness, finally walks into the destiny of misfortunes under the enticement of Bao Long"

Posted ImageAh Cao (portrayed by Tang Yu Zhe)
"Billiard boy" You Li’s good friend; simple-minded and generous. His love for billiard waitress, Xiao Nai, is unmovable. Even though he knows that Xiao Nia has someone else in her heart, Ah Cao is just like before, willingly and silently protecting her.

Posted ImageJoyce (portrayed by Laura Fang Zi Xuan)
Shao Shi Enterprise’s secretary; infatuated with Kuai Da but Kuai Da loves Ah Yin all along causing Joyce to be helpless and suffering with pain.

NINE BALL OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Edited by elizabeth_j18, 23 January 2004 - 04:53 PM.

#2 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 10:14 AM

yup he's one of them, one of the girl is pei lin another girl is fang something (if you've seen go on the stage, she played emma)

#3 abcchin

abcchin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 10:30 AM

One male charather is from MVP VALENTINE named "DAVID CHEN YU FAN"
Another one is from THE ROSE " named "JOE CHENG YUEN CHANG"

#4 man13dy

man13dy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 06:26 PM

Synopsis: http://lunardreamz.f...synopses/nb.htm
From Lunar Dreamz

#5 dreamstar

dreamstar

<3 FTTS vol.7;

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2467 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 12:43 AM

woah...
this story would be soo good.. look who stars in it..
david chen yu fan and Brian Zheng Yuan Chang look so cool..
and hsu wei lun so pretty XDXD

#6 abcchin

abcchin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 04:31 PM

I'm wondering when does Zheng Yuen Chang changes his name to Brian? Isn't it Joe..he confirmed it? hhaaahh.. funny.. anyway his new book is out.. is this series still airing in Taiwan now??

#7 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 11:21 AM

this was a great series, just finished watching it...

wow why are the casts of 9-ball and outsiders together...I loved both those series, although I preferred 9-ball. An Yi Xuan (ady) and hsu wei lun are the 2 cutest and my 2 favourite actresses...surprised and happy to see them in the same photo...are they friends?

#8 lilyella

lilyella

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 04:34 PM

i also watched the first 10 episodes of this series. i find it interesting since the theme is refreshing and very creative. i also enjoy watching it since it seems so different from most dramas on TV right now!

#9 babietinhyeu

babietinhyeu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 04:06 AM

omgish im in love with Kuai Da i love his character so much. He does so much for the girl he loves. Man i wish he was the main guy and the guy that the girl likes you li. I don't really like the guy who plays you li anyway. Also im in love with ah cao(Tang Yu Zhe) he character is sooo kyute and you can really tell that he loves that girl alot...heheheh enough talking. Can anyone spoil for me who ends up with who, and what happen between all the character?

#10 linfaye

linfaye

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 02:06 AM

I think the pictures above are the cast of the Outsiders and 9-Ball together to celebrate the chinese new year as they're on air in the same channel which is GTV in Taiwan.

#11 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 07:02 AM

This drama makes snooker loook good n cool! A must watch...lots of eye-candy!

#12 xosugarcrushox

xosugarcrushox

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 07:08 AM

i don't find this show that great and the acting is definitely not up to par. i was told this show was worth watching but really it disappointed me.

#13 littlemay

littlemay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 02:56 AM

Recently, I picked up alot of taiwan series and found not all of them were that good. So, I'm getting a little picky about what I buy.

Can anyone tell me if this is worth picking up? I like the Rose, Meteor garden I, at the dolphin bay, lavender, mvp player etc...

#14 linfaye

linfaye

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 07:52 AM

dose anyone now who sings the theme song??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's David Chen. The leading man of this series. Good voice though !

#15 skyblue

skyblue

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 02:40 AM

this series was pretty good.

Joe Zheng Yuan Chang's character in this series was so different from his character in The Rose. A great actor to be able to do 2 characters that are so different.

a series that has a little bit about love and a little action.

#16 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 03:29 PM

this series was pretty good. 

Joe Zheng Yuan Chang's character in this series was so different from his character in The Rose.  A great actor to be able to do 2 characters that are so different.

a series that has a little bit about love and a little action.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, Joe plays a character completely different in The Rose, his hair are different too!! but I prefer him in The Rose... so cute!!! blush

#17 babietinhyeu

babietinhyeu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 02:25 AM

can someone spoil me the ending to nine ball i wanna know what happen between you li and kuai da i heard about the secret between them, but i read that something bad is going to happen. Can someone please spoil?

#18 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 11:16 PM

yup yup....totally agree...but i prefer his hair in 9-ball.....it was too long in The Rose
yeah...does anyone have any idea where to dl the ost for 9-ball?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I prefer his hair in The Rose, precisely, the fact that he has long and curly hair, give him something different in comparaison of others guys!!

Me too, I'd like to dld the ost!!

#19 zhiai5566

zhiai5566

<3 xiezhi~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1586 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:11 AM

yeah i really liked it! cos it was different from other series. this one was more action where as the others ones are all about love and stuffs.

#20 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 02:11 AM

i think e kuai da talk v cold but he is cool !!!!!!!!!!! clapclap

Edited by tammiest, 11 October 2007 - 02:41 AM.
Double-Post

#21 mzxsushi

mzxsushi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:42 AM

any info on the girl that is portrayed by "pei lin"?

#22 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 10:14 AM

This show is really nice...... Kuai da look so cool ...... The way the 2 brothers compete with each other at the ending is so exciting......

#23 teDDy#1

teDDy#1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:47 AM

wow this series sounds pretty cool ...

does anyone know what this series is called in chiense??

#24 zhiai5566

zhiai5566

<3 xiezhi~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1586 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 12:17 AM

the chinese name is called zhuang qiu xiao zi~

#25 tbone

tbone

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 08:59 AM

I just finished watching the 1st DVD out of 4. I find the beginning part a bit weird because it seems that they try to "fast forward" things. It gets interesting later on so it does keep me going compared to watching "Love Contract". No offense to David's fans, but I don't think that guy can act to save his life. Joe's acting is decent, has room for improvement. He does have that cool, aloof persona. If say he choose to act more like a mean guy or something, I'm sure he'll have no problems. Hehehehe...bad boyz are always fun to watch anyways. :D
I think Wei Lun is so pretty! There are bunch of actors in this series who are unfortunately unskillful. Pei Lin is okay. I will add more comments later for sure, once I watch more episodes. As an overall preliminary review, I do find the storyline acceptable but the production value (acting, cinematography, soundtrack, costume, makeup and hair, etc) are low level. I find David's long hair and Joe's highlights and hairstyle hideous! :( Costume wise...I only like how they dress the girls and Joe. Okay, enough yappin' so far. As I've said before, will continue once I watch more. Thanks for listening everybody!! :D

#26 tbone

tbone

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:24 AM

Okay so...I just finished DVD #3 that means...5 more episodes to go.
So far all I can say are the following:
(1) Chen Yu Fan can't act to save his life (no offense to his fans), but seriously, they should have picked a different person. His expression is as flat as Kingone's in DBY.
(2) Hsu Wei Lun is decent in this series, but...I don't think her look is that passionate, meaning, she's damn pretty lah, but she has the best expression when she acts really angry or upset. Hehehehehe...dunno how to explain this better.
(3) The one who acts as her stepmother also can't act to save her life. Even her crying scenes are not convincing.
(4) Cai Pei Lin is really good in acting as the immature, annoying Xiao Nai. What happened to her in the series surprised me actually. I really didn't expect that it'll turn out to be like that. I don't want to give out too much spoilers. :)
=== Okay...okay...enough ranting about the actors' skills. I already sensed that since the first episode===

Now, what in the world do I still watch this show then? because the storyline is pretty interesting. Billiard turns havoc. Hehehehehe...there were few moments where I really felt that they were really draggy and very tempted to fast forward, but they are still at bearable capacity, so I'm glad I didn't do it. Just have a bit "nai4 xin1" (patience), you can do it. Hehehehehe... :)

I know a user in this thread or maybe at The Rose's or Magic Ring (can't remember...pardon me...it's like 3 AM EST right now) mentioned that Joe is fatter in this series compared to ISWAK, I can somewhat see that -BUT- if he's considered fat in this series, then I don't know how we consider other normal men! because to me, he's still skinny. I'd rather see him with some shape than in ISWAK because that is just a bit too skinny lah. :D

As I have commented in my earlier post: THE HAIRSTYLES ARE HIDEOUS!!! FOR CRYING OUTLOUD!!! Chen Yu Fan's is the most hideous then Joe's. Joe's length should be kept shorter and should never got cheapo looking highlights. HIDEOUS!! I like how they dress Joe, Bao Long and the actresses though. I thought they look cool. :)

The action part is...borderline acceptable. Not too fake, but not convincing either.

Another thing...watching this series so far makes me think...Why in the world the "Shuai4 Ge1 Dou1 Shi4 Bei4 Xi1 Sheng1"? In this series, they sacrifice Joe until I am just speechless leh. His character, Kuai Da, is really, wow, dude, pushed to the limit. I don't blame him for his actions. I really hope that in this real world, nobody has to go through what he did, because that sucks big time. Indonesians have this saying "Sudah jatuh dari tangga, masih tertimpa tangga" means...you fall from the ladder and next thing you know the ladder falls on you. :D

Anyhoo...I'm looking forward to having another 2 days of not sleeping due to finishing this series. Then...I'll yap somemore. :) Thanks for listening y'all.

Oh...one more thing: This series is no longer on TV already lah. It's like last year's production or something like that. You can purchase it either from walawala.net or yesasia.com. I did get it from yesasia recently because they have the DVD version on sale for like US $25 while walawala sells the VCD version for like US$ 43. So there you go.

Okay...gotta go to bed now. I really need to go back to the gym and lose all these "unnecessary" holiday feasting weight gain. :(

#27 tbone

tbone

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 07:16 AM

Finished the series last week, I believe. I can't remember when exactly.
The ending is rushed (surprise, surprise) ALTHOUGH I do find it satisfactory in terms of what happen among You Li, Ah Yin, and Kuai Da. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY DID TO JOE'S HAIR AT THE ENDING...OMG...If I have the mighty power, I would fire all the hairstylists of this show!!!!! I cannot believe that Joe's agent OR himself let it happened though!!! HOLY COW...I won't say anything anymore as I can have a heart attack!

In conclusion: Do check it out. The storyline is worth watching. Just forgive the acting skill of few actors and the hairdo.

#28 aimy_lee

aimy_lee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 11:45 AM

I've watched this earlier. Zheng Yuan Chang was so cool in this series! Too bad Ah Yin didn't really end up with anyone. I was hoping she would end up with Kuai Da... I didn't really like You Li...

#29 *J-aNg*

*J-aNg*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 06:31 PM

yeah!! ZYC is so cute and cooL in this show! i fell in love with him here.. hahas. :P
gosh.. when he's cooL.. he's really cooL~~

#30 butterkrispies

butterkrispies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 02:03 PM

I was trying to download this from this one site..but no one was seeding so I had to go to Newyork to get this drama...I went to this one store and someone took the last one!...thank god that this other store I knew had at least the Vcd version...lol...Joey Zheng is the bad guy in this drama!....lol

#31 wild_berry

wild_berry

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 09:24 PM

Joe looks so cool in this serie.......
But in the end he's not with the main actress right?
It's ok ,Joe is so cool that no one can match with him hehehehehehehe
:lol?: :lol?: :lol?: :lol?: :lol?: :lol?: :lol?:

#32 goukiboy

goukiboy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 03:08 PM

I luv pool and watchin it should b good. But i don't really like the cast here. U guys noe hwne da cast is not wat u would normally watch u wont really try it out.

#33 xiaoying123

xiaoying123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 09:13 PM

can someone post the pic of joe cheng at the end of the drama!i wanna see what happen to his hair...

#34 hhhhh

hhhhh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:30 AM

can someone post the pic of joe cheng at the end of the drama!i wanna see what happen to his hair...

http://img115.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img115/5217/bscap0074vh.jpg

http://img45.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img45/1812/bscap0081jm.jpg

#35 xiaoying123

xiaoying123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 04:53 AM

wow! NiCE HAIR CHANGE!!! but that color and style suit girls better!! anyone know y he change the hair?

#36 hhhhh

hhhhh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 08:50 AM

OK, I'll answer your questions.

There're 20 episodes altogether. He changed his hairstyle to show the viewers that's how he looked after a few years later.

I didn't like this serie . Too much sadness and Joe's acting wasn't that good as compared to ISWAK.

I've already deleted those 20 files because I had to clear my Harddisks.

BTW...THanks for watching my Video on Youtube. If anyone of U want to watch those cut scenes from this series , check out my YOUTUBE VIDEOS

#37 dylan

dylan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 08:11 PM

i keep seeing this series at my local rental store, but since i didn't know who the actors were so i never thought of renting it, but i always thought joe looked hot on the cover. i'm gonna go and rent it today. i hope it's good. i've been reading mix reviews on it, but i'm only watching it because of joe so that's all worth it in the end.

#38 vietblue99

vietblue99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 05:03 AM

this series was pretty good. i didn't quite undertsand the end thought. who did the main girl end with?

#39 Vicia

Vicia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:50 AM

This is the first series that I noticed the most adorable actor for me : Joe Zheng. I love him eversince, never mist his series like magic ring, the rose, ISWAK... he has such a fierce and cool looking in him which made me :iloveyou: so so much.
Ciayo for Joe Zheng!! wish many movie coming onward

#40 Monchii

Monchii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:08 AM

Joe looks hottt, totally different image from ISWK.. I liked him there^^ was trying to find the boxset with english subtitles.. guess it never came out yet? but then again... been hearing from a lot of people that this series wasn't as good as his other movies... and plus he doesnt end up with anyone?? pfttt ahha i guess i'll wait a little longer and search for the torrent links >< highly doubt i'll find them.. :down