272 replies to this topic

#121 atmosk/

atmosk/

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:57 PM

i think she's goodlooking dont like her acting though. I think she's better looking than kenix, sonja etc the main lead actresses out there =D

#122 Linh.e.Pooh

Linh.e.Pooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 04:14 AM

Lolz..

normally the busier you are the harder it is to stay yuong an radiant. I guess its different for her. Lolz.. she's being paid to look beautiful, and she doesnt really have a pull the sweeat that much, only to cut some cravings. lolz.. lucki!!

#123 Pink.Rose.Petals*

Pink.Rose.Petals*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 03:00 AM

Posted Image
Yoyo Mung Describes Children as 'Little Monsters'
Yoyo Mung appeared as a guest at a children's fancy dress event yesterday, where over a hundred children appeared dressed as animals and Yoyo posed with a young child dressed as a frog. Asked if she likes children, she smiles: "Before they are two, they are okay, after they are two, they become little monsters and I end up wanting to make them cry. Earlier when I was filming for 'Trouble Daddy', I found the six and seven year old child actors very tiresome, so I made them cry and their mothers complained. (How can you have children in the future if you are like this?) Why do I have to have them? Although I have never thought about not having childre, but I feel I am not ready yet and I don't want to be a mother just yet."

Yoyo says that her personality makes her worry easily, for example, when she goes to a karaoke bar, she will check where the fire exits are and after watching the reports about Asia suffering from droughts in the next thirty years due to global warming, she is very concerned about the environment being unsuitable for children to grow up in. Asked if she has reached an agreement with her boyfriend about having children, she smiles: "I will not have them with my boyfriend, so I will not look into this yet. I will wait until I have a husband first."

As for the news that former TVB General Manager Ho Ding Kwan has joined ATV and the prospect of him taking some staff with him, Yoyo says that she will not jump ship because her contract is not yet up and after joining TVB, her career has improved and she has more scope in which to develop. She is working well with the company and will not think too far ahead. She smiles: "This is nothing to do with me. (If he does take people, then this will raise the industry, so is this not a good thing for artistes?) Of course, then with competition there will be progress and if they offer a good salary, then the company will offer a better salary to keep people and it will be a good thing all round."

Credit: http://tvbspace.blogspot.com

#124 Linh.e.Pooh

Linh.e.Pooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:27 AM

http://www.takungpao...04/15/ul-21.jpg
Yoyo Mung Describes Children as 'Little Monsters'

I definitely respect her decisions about children. She is still young, its the 21st century, you dont have to have children to make a relationship work. I love her independence, her will to get settle before starting a family. She's definitely matured in that sense. Since too amny people today rush into things. Children are little monsters, but that's what make them adorable and charming.

BTW she looks cute with the kid, he's cute!

Edited by SHE11x., 06 November 2007 - 11:28 PM.
remove img tags when quoting/don't quote everything in long posts

#125 Pink.Rose.Petals*

Pink.Rose.Petals*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 03:59 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Yoyo Mung Accused of Double Timing Ekin Cheng
Yoyo Mung Ka Wai has been dating Ekin Cheng for the last half year. The two appear passionately in love and was recently spotted shopping together in Tsim Tsa Tsui.

However a recent magazine claimed that Yoyo was a seasoned player in relationships. Allegedly, Yoyo and ex-boyfriend, Michael, were discussing marriage when her dating relationship with Ekin Cheng started.

Yoyo was dating both Michael and Ekin at the same time, with Yoyo choosing Ekin in the end. Allegedly, Michael accused Ekin of being the third party!

Yesterday, Yoyo and Lai Lok Yi appeared at a spring fashion show as catwalk models. Wearing a low cut dress, Yoyo appeared elegant and luminous. Yoyo imitated Ekin's often quoted, "I do not wish to respond" statement over the latest rumors. She denied the rumors on the basis that no one had ever proposed to her in the past.

Scanning the tabloid report pointed out to her by the press, Yoyo handed the article over to Lai Lok Yi, who was standing next to her and grunted, "That's retarded!"

The article claimed that Michael was willing to accommodate Yoyo in all manners, but once she met the more handsome Ekin Cheng, Yoyo rescinded on marriage options.

Yoyo said, "The rumors are more exaggerated that a movie script! The publisher contacted me the other day, but I did not respond to their questions. They already had a scripted storyline; it is up to readers to believe it or not. The most important thing is that they do not bother my friends."

The article also claimed that Yoyo and Ekin have broken up. Yoyo immediately responded, "Really? That's good then! We never started and now they say our relationship is over!"

"I respect that reporters are filling their job requirements. But if they are making up rumors and impacting my family and friends, then I will not respond. Otherwise it would be foolish for me to do so!"

Yoyo will not bother to follow up with legal action over the tabloid's claims. She will not waste her money to buy the magazine issue either; the best thing is to forget about the topic.

Reporters pointed out that Yoyo's attitude towards the media was very similiar to Ekin's. Yoyo broke into a brilliant smile. Reporters asked whether Yoyo was faithful in love? Yoyo pointed to Lai Lok Yi, "You should ask him; he's also very faithful!"

The article also mentioned that Lai Lok Yi had introduced Yoyo to Ekin. "That's already old news. Actually the ex-boyfriend that they referred to in the article was me!"

Yoyo laughed and looked at Lai Lok Yi, "Yes ex-boyfriend!" Yoyo insisted that dinner that time was organized by Lai Lok Yi.

Lai insisted that he met Ekin first. "I dated Ekin first! I quite like Mr. Cheng!"

Credit: http://jaynestars.co...&...cle&sid=896

#126 woLUVARRONYAN!!!

woLUVARRONYAN!!!

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 04:50 PM

my opinion
her character in Heart Of Greed is very low
in a way
everytime a guy dumps her
she cries
i guess its the way she lets out her feelings
but still DON'T go near a guy who is married that is very cheap
and on her birthday in HOG she got slapped by the angry wife
so not good

anyways I find her cut with Raymond!!!
even though she looks a lil older than him
but oh well!!! they still look good!

#127 Pink.Rose.Petals*

Pink.Rose.Petals*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:36 AM

Posted Image
Yoyo and Raymond Win Fans Hearts in China
TVB has been actively promoting its anti-piracy campaign and opened up many official 'image stores' in the Mainland. Raymond Lam and Yoyo Mung appeared at the Hangzhou and Shanghai shops earlier to rally support for the genuine article as well as look around the outlets and meet the local fans.

On her first promotional trip to the Mainland, Yoyo was very excited and said: "I can finally meet up with the fans in the Mainland and I am very excited." When they arrived in Hangzhou and saw the highly romantic West Late, she sighed: "If I could come and live beside the West Lake and drink tea and read there every day, that would be so blissful."

Yoyo and Raymond's series "Heart of Greed" has been very popular in the Mainland and many fans were eager to come into close contact with their idols, holding up posters and waiting from the early hours of the morning. When the pair appeared, they immediately sparked up, holding up posters and banners, calling out their names and handing them presents and flowers. As well as urging their fans to "Support Genuine Produces and Beat Piracy", Yoyo and Raymond rewarded their fans with a song. Raymond sung the theme song to "Survivor's Law", captivating the audience with his song.

Credit: http://tvbspace.blogspot.com/

#128 dee-lush

dee-lush

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3914 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 09:25 AM

yoyo will be coming to australia
heres the poster with the info :

http://img513.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img513/6636/webposterjwc20072ql5.jpg

#129 Pink.Rose.Petals*

Pink.Rose.Petals*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:26 AM

Posted Image
Yoyo Mung's Character is Despised by Netizens - Dai Kai's Death Racks 34 Points
After 'Sai Kai' Susanna Kwan's character has been heavily scolded by viewers, Yoyo Mung's character 'Sui Mak Mak' is the latest "Heart of Greed" star to be at the brunt of the viewers' criticism after she becomes the third party in her best friend's romance!

With "Heart" becoming the talk of the town recently, the death of 'Dai Kai', played by Lee Si Kei caused ratings to peak once again. Many netizens have left messages in forums and in the official TVB forums, saying they will miss 'Dai Kai', whilst others are desperate to find out what she whistered to Lai Lok Yi on her death bed. Following the curses from viewers against Susanna for her villain role in the show, Yoyo is the latest character to incur the wrath of the audience as her character comes between best friend Sheung Joi Sum (Linda Chung) and her romance with Ching Leung (Raymond Lam), who has also been branded as a baddie. It seems that the audience is really being absorbed into the storyline!

In response to Yoyo being cursed, Linda says: "I know that a lot of net-friends feel very sorry for me and of course I am happy because it proves that a lot of people who are watching. Sometimes people in the street will encourage me to keep going and it is quite funny." She is supportive of 'Ching Leung' and 'Shui Mak Mak', saying: "Ching Leung has his lovable sides and Shui Mak Mak is naturally emotionally liberal because she lives in her own world always looking for true love." Linda is also quick to clarify the situation for Yoyo, saying: "She is a good girl in real life and would never be the third party, so the netizens are being a bit hard on her."

Ratings reports indicate that "Heart of Greed" has turned around the usual dip during racing Wednesday, averaging 33 points, which rose to 34 points in the scene where 'Dai Kai' dies.

#130 Linh.e.Pooh

Linh.e.Pooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:56 AM

http://the-sun.on.cc...3051807_big.jpg
Yoyo Mung's Character is Despised by Netizens - Dai Kai's Death Racks 34 Points

lolz... It's so funny how sometimes when series-fans gets too wrapped up into the storyline in the series, they begin to hate the actor/actress playing the character to which they cannot stand watching, yet lives to watch it another day and, again, continues to complain and critize this character. Thus, instead of letting thier hatred end at where the series end, they turn this hatred onto the poor actor/actress who's fallen victim to the unreal-crime. How sad that net-fans of Heart of Greed are structinizing Yoyo and critizing her, based on her character in the series. It's so ironic how istory only repeats itself.

I am shock, yet not, that net-fans can be way over their heads!

Edited by SHE11x., 06 November 2007 - 11:25 PM.
Remove [img] tag when quoting/don't quote everything in long posts

#131 bokki

bokki

saRang ChangMin <33

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:36 PM

i went to that function today in sydney...OMG me and my frd lined up for 3 and a half hrs to get those autograph entrance tickets...we got it alright...but it didnt start until 2-3 hrs later so we went somewhere...lined up COULDNT GET RAYS AUTOGRAPH! im jsut like standing in front of him waiting and these guards r pushing me down then i think yoyo felt sorry for me so she gav me those chocolates that her fans prob gav her to me and im just like thank you...shes so nice im starting to like her but she cant really sing...SO PISSED!

#132 Linh.e.Pooh

Linh.e.Pooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 06:59 PM

i went to that function today in sydney...OMG me and my frd lined up for 3 and a half hrs to get those autograph entrance tickets...we got it alright...but it didnt start until 2-3 hrs later so we went somewhere...lined up COULDNT GET RAYS AUTOGRAPH! im jsut like standing in front of him waiting and these guards r pushing me down then i think yoyo felt sorry for me so she gav me those chocolates that her fans prob gav her to me and im just like thank you...shes so nice im starting to like her but she cant really sing...SO PISSED!

AWWWWWWWW..

That's very sweet of her to do that!

I've never heard her sing, so I have no comments. Her voice isn't soft enough for many notes, I know for sure. But it'll be better if she just sticks with acting, she does that very well. Still improving and seeking to improve, which I prefer! Since there are too many actresses out there who thinks they are too good already, which is FALSE! You can never be too good, only better!

Did you get Ray's autograph? or Yoyo's? Or both?

Can you post it up?

#133 hikari206

hikari206

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:37 AM

new here..
OMGOMG U couldnt get her autograph!! those tvb ppl kept pushing me to walk ahhhhhhhhh T_T
raymond and her ran out of fotos T_T, but she gave my mum a ferero rocher XD

#134 Twins_joey

Twins_joey

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:40 AM

muahaha i guess im one of hte luckier ones here, i got to get her autograph at both belmore and parra lol, shes real pretty, kinda forgot to talk to her today cos i was so nervous and like freak lol my bad, but shes nice haha got a pic with her too i went a bit :S lollll

#135 Linh.e.Pooh

Linh.e.Pooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:32 AM

new here..
OMGOMG U couldnt get her autograph!! those tvb ppl kept pushing me to walk ahhhhhhhhh T_T
raymond and her ran out of fotos T_T, but she gave my mum a ferero rocher XD

That's real sweet of her, you are so lucki. I bet she looks prettier in real life. :D

muahaha i guess im one of hte luckier ones here, i got to get her autograph at both belmore and parra lol, shes real pretty, kinda forgot to talk to her today cos i was so nervous and like freak lol my bad, but shes nice haha got a pic with her too i went a bit :S lollll

Oh my, you are such a lucki one. Can you please post a pic! Thanks.

I've seen a few stars and they look 10lbs lighter than they do on TV. I wonder if Yoyo is the same, because, if so, she must be like a stick, she seems thin enough on camera.

#136 bokki

bokki

saRang ChangMin <33

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:10 AM

i only got her autograph from parra cos at belmore park, it ran out...thats why i got chocolate xD its still safe :) then i went to parra lol...i took a pic wif her! shes so niceee! im starting to like her alot now! i even enlarged it right after xD

#137 Ida101

Ida101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:16 AM

i only got her autograph from parra cos at belmore park, it ran out...thats why i got chocolate xD its still safe :) then i went to parra lol...i took a pic wif her! shes so niceee! im starting to like her alot now! i even enlarged it right after xD

ur so lucky.. after the carnival thingy.. i starting to like her more too!! she has an awesome personality.. just wondering how did u find out about the parra autograph session.. i didnt know until that day and it was too late.. did they announce it at the end of carnival at belmore park??

#138 bokki

bokki

saRang ChangMin <33

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:18 AM

my dad actually told me before the belmore park one...but i thought he was just making things up...but during night time after the belmore park one...like it was real...this thread said it on some other site, and it was on newspapers...then like i didnt care if it wasnt real or not, i went to parra to check...like i got there and NO ONE was there...then my dad peeked through the door and it had all those names and table set up...so it was real...so yeah lol...yoyos really niccee though! lovee her! though she cant sing that well, but shes not a singer, so i dont blame her =] she looks really pretty

#139 Ida101

Ida101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:42 AM

my dad actually told me before the belmore park one...but i thought he was just making things up...but during night time after the belmore park one...like it was real...this thread said it on some other site, and it was on newspapers...then like i didnt care if it wasnt real or not, i went to parra to check...like i got there and NO ONE was there...then my dad peeked through the door and it had all those names and table set up...so it was real...so yeah lol...yoyos really niccee though! lovee her! though she cant sing that well, but shes not a singer, so i dont blame her =] she looks really pretty

i wish id knew earlier.... next year im sticking around till the end and full going to ask everyone where the second autograph session is.. oh yeh.. where in parra was it??

i think she does look prettier in person.. i think all three of them look very good in person.. Yoyo is alright and shes funny too which is really cool... although her singing isnt good but i liked the fact she tried to sing.. which i applaud her for.. cos its hard to sing in front of live audience when u cant really sing...

Edited by Ida101, 28 May 2007 - 08:42 AM.

#140 j00ky

j00ky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 10:36 AM

From the TVBJ Carnival in Sydney:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Video

From the Charity dinner the night after Carnival:
Posted Image

http://img.photobuck...BJ/DSC00111.jpg
http://img.photobuck...BJ/DSC00151.jpg
http://img.photobuck...BJ/DSC00152.jpg
http://img.photobuck...BJ/DSC00154.jpg
http://img.photobuck...BJ/DSC00156.jpg
http://img.photobuck...BJ/DSC00157.jpg

She is sooo pretty!

Edited by SHE11x., 06 November 2007 - 11:23 PM.
max 3 pics with img tags per post

#141 Pink.Rose.Petals*

Pink.Rose.Petals*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:59 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image
New Series "Walking with the Enemy" Costume Fitting
TVB's new series "Walking with the Enemy" held its costume fitting yesterday attended by cast members including Roger Kwok, Kevin Cheng, Yoyo Mung, Kiki Sheung and Yu Mo Lin. Yoyo was absent from some of the promotional events for "Heart of Greed" earlier and there were suggestions that this was because she did not like her 'third party' character in the show. She denies this and she says that she was arranged to go abroad for a promotional trip with Raymond Lam at the time. With other rumours that she was too busy dating to film properly, leading to scenes being deleted, she explains that she knew about the character before and the producer had asked her about it. If she was unhappy then she would not have agreed to the part. After this, she added: "When the show was filming, I was not dating yet." As she said this, she realised she had said too much and became a little embarrassed. She also laughs that when she was filming with Raymond, they jokingly referred to each other as the 'cheating couple' and she is fortunate in that she has not been scolded after the show was aired.

In the new series, Kevin plays a man who has been in prison for ten years, so he has a scar above his right eye. When the reporters mentioned that he has finally lost Niki Chow in this series and can work with other women, he smiles that this is the third time he has worked with Yoyo. As for Yoyo's comments about her romance, Kevin smilingly asked what she said to avoid saying something he shouldn't.

Kiki was asked about the good results of her recent series "The Family Link" and she smiles that she is really very happy and she may take everyone out for abalone later. As for the suggestion that the finale is very similar to a Western Movie, she says she does not know and even if it is copied, then it does not matter because it will have been performed in a different way by different people. Talking of suggestions that she is co-habiting with her boyfriend, but not sleeping together, Kiki laughs that she is an adult and she has a normal life, but whether they sleep together or get married or not doesn't matter.

Yu Mo Lin was very unhappy yesterday, because her 66-year old sister was involved in a car accident earlier and is in a coma. The doctor had told her that she will never wake up and they cannot save her. She says her sister had to have four big operations in three days and after an operation on her brain, her head swelled up to the size of a watermelon. She says that her sister was very unlucky and she is worried about her brother-in-law because he will become a lonely man.

#142 Linh.e.Pooh

Linh.e.Pooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 10:37 PM

http://www.takungpao...4061301_big.jpg
New Series "Walking with the Enemy" Costume Fitting

Thanks for the info and update.

Kevin and Yoyo, IMO, makes a very cute couple. I've seen the 2 music videos that Kevin and Yoyo has together, it is amazing! They look so compatible together.

I really want to see them as a pair on-screen. I think they'll make a wonderful on-screen couple. And please, make it last!

BTW, Raymond looks so mature witht he beard. LOLZ! But I prefer him more clean cut!

Edited by SHE11x., 06 November 2007 - 11:21 PM.
Remove [img] tags when quoting/don't quote everything in long posts

#143 signpost

signpost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:12 AM

I know this is a bit delayed, but I went to the Sydney function as well. I had always liked Yoyo, but I liked her even more after seeing her that day. I didn't get to meet her or get an autograph, but she still seemed really nice - she had a good personality. I thought she was really pretty as well!

For those of you who went, would you happen to remember what song she sang? It sounds really familiar but I just can't work it out.

A few pics I took that day.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://img.photobuck...90/IMG_1063.jpg
http://img.photobuck...90/IMG_1042.jpg

Edited by SHE11x., 06 November 2007 - 11:20 PM.

#144 WhiteSnowflake

WhiteSnowflake

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:10 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Kevin Cheng, Roger Kwok, & Yoyo Mung in "Walking with the Enemy"
The praying ceremony for "Walking with the Enemy" 《與敵同行》was held yesterday, with cast members, Kevin Cheng Ka Wing, Roger Kwok, Yoyo Mung Ka Wai etc. present.

Kevin apologized to Kiki Sheung Tin Gnor, who plays his mother in the series. In a scene filmed yesterday, Kevin's character grabbed a camera from Kiki's hand and pushed her to the floor. Kevin accidentally caused Kiki to truly fall on the ground, igniting her old spinal injury.

Kevin said apologetically, "I am truly sorry. Normally I exercise extreme care when filming opposite female co-stars, however it is not always possible to apply the proper strength."

In an upcoming scene to be filmed at the cemetery, Kevin will have to carry Kiki on his back. Reporters teased that Kiki was no lightweight. Kevin laughed, "I weigh 150 lbs, but I will not guess how much Kiki weighs! I be extremely careful and not injure Kiki again."

Kevin also noted that he already carried Kiki over a bridge in "Yummy Yummy" earlier. The scene in "Walking with the Enemy" should be more strenuous. However Kevin promised that he will give Kiki a comfortable "lift."

Kevin and Roger Kwok Chun On have many action scenes in the series. In one scene, Kevin will fall into the water and be injured by a rock. Kevin is concerned that the stunt may have uncontrollable risk factors.

After receiving acupuncture, Kiki's spinal injury was recovering nicely. She did not blame Kevin, as he did not push her too hard. Rather, she was not careful when she fell to the ground, thus injuring her spine.

Roger filmed a scene in the rain yesterday. Fortunately he did not fall sick. Earlier, He filmed a kissing scene with Yoyo. Were their respective significant others jealous? Roger laughed, "Nope I didn't have any problems!"

Did Yoyo borrow tips from Roger on how to plan a secret wedding without the paparazzi's knowledge? Roger laughed, "Nope. I didn't put much thought into my own wedding, since it was held at a theme park. Not many people ask about my wedding since it passed a long time ago. Also, Yoyo and I will not discuss such topics."

Earlier, there were rumors that Roger's wife, Cindy Au Sin Yee was pregnant. However lately, the rumors claimed that Cindy could not conceive and thus was seeking advice on how to become pregnant.

Roger said he could only laugh helplessly over the rumors. He will let conception run its natural course.

Credit: jaynestars.com

#145 PeachRose*

PeachRose*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:54 PM

TVB 527- Fathers and Sons
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image http://images.asianf...922919477_o.jpg http://images.asianf...81a23c3c7_o.jpg

More at Fathers and Sons Gallery

Credit: mungkawai.com

Edited by SHE11x., 06 November 2007 - 11:19 PM.

#146 *~Priscilla~*

*~Priscilla~*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:25 AM

Random Photos
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://images.asianf...ig-photo_08.jpg
http://images.asianf...ig-photo_05.jpg
http://images.asianf...ig-photo_02.jpg

Edited by SHE11x., 06 November 2007 - 11:18 PM.

#147 Guest_Apple Blossom Fairy_*

Guest_Apple Blossom Fairy_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2007 - 05:08 AM

Posted Image
Yoyo Mung & Jacky Jai Ignore Each Other
Caption: Yoyo Mung and Jacky Jai fed each other mooncakes.

Since its initial broadcast, "Fathers and Sons" 《爸爸閉翳》received ideal ratings. Last weeks ratings averaged 33 points and peaked at 37 points! Bobby Au Yeung, Yoyo Mung, Tavia Yeung, Wong He and child star, Jacky Wong Shu Hei attended a promotional event for the series.

Earlier, there were rumors that Yoyo maltreated Jacky Jai on the set of "Fathers and Sons." At the event yesterday, Yoyo did not play with Jacky. Rather Jacky played wildly with Bobby instead. Jacky did not even greet Yoyo until the producer paired them together during the games segment. However, it was obvious that the pair appeared to be awkward in their partnership.

Did Yoyo feel embarrassed about running into Jacky at the event? Yoyo indicated it was not the first time they saw each other after filming the series. However, Yoyo behaved conservatively due to the presence of the media, afraid of further negative rumors.

Since Yoyo already responded to Jacky's mother's comments earlier, she will not reiterate herself again. She believed that Jacky's mother's response was misinterpreted by the public. Thus there was no need to pursue the matter further, otherwise Yoyo will be unhappy.

Also Yoyo did not read the tabloids' coverage of Jacky and herself, thus she will not issue a public statement. "I realize that the tabloid's job is to write 'stories,' but my job is not to respond to them. My job is an actress."

Recently, there were rumors that Ekin Cheng's mother disliked Yoyo since she was not willing to have children. Yoyo indicated that she loved to play with children, but it would be strenuous for her to take care of them. She will focus on her career and not consider starting a family.

Yoyo and Bobby teased each other at the event yesterday. Yoyo pointed to Bobby's fat belly while he countered back, "Of course! You're used to seeing a six-pack abdomen!"

#148 stars13

stars13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1430 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:19 PM

I don't think that is true. Jacky's mother already clarify that it was untrue and that she was there all along. Why would she let Yoyo hit her son?
The media has gone abit far.

I'm starting to like Yoyo since Forensic Heroes!

#149 *~Priscilla~*

*~Priscilla~*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 05:18 AM

"Forensic Heroes 2" Costume Fitting

Posted Image

No wonder Bobby Au Yeung was known as TVB's ratings guarantor. His series, "Fathers and Sons" had 37 points in average ratings in its finale week, peaking at 40 points! There were 2.59 million audience who tuned in to watch. "Fathers and Sons" was the program with the highest ratings last week.

Bobby appeared at the costume fitting for "Forensic Heroes 2" with Charmaine Sheh, Frankie Lam, Yoyo Mung, Shirley Yeung etc. As the producer of both "Fathers and Sons" and "Forensic Heroes 2," Miu Siu Ching turned the costume fitting into a celebration event! The champagne was popped to celebrate the high ratings!

Bobby laughed, "I am very happy that the ratings climbed an additional 5 points last week. I will treat for dinner. Ha Yu said he will bring along abalone!

Since "Forensic Heroes" will be filming a sequel, this demonstrated Bobby's ratings power. Bobby said, "I hope this series turns into a syndication similiar to American television program, CSI. Hopefully there will be a MK and Yau Ma Tei version for 'Forensic Heroes,' so that filming never ends!"

In the past, Charmaine and Shirley had rumors of incompatibility. At the costume fitting for "Forensic Heroes 2," the pair did not speak to each other and appeared to be awkward in their group photo.

Charmaine said, "Shirley and I already worked together for the second time in 'Always Ready.' We will not have any scenes opposite each other in 'Forensic Heroes 2.' I do not remember our past rumors."

Shirley said she did not have any problems working with Charmaine. Their past rumors were just a promotional tactic for their series.

Posted Image

#150 Linh.e.Pooh

Linh.e.Pooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:22 AM

Random Photos

WOW!

Thanks for the photos! Yoyo looks really pretty with her short cut! It reminds her of one of the 2 Kevin Cheung music videos she appeared in (the lastest one).

I love the MV, she's gorgeous in there.

I prefer Yoyo with shorter cuts, because she makes her more feminine and gives her a really soft vulnerable look. Since she has a model's face already (which is very coool and "cold" hahaha) the differences in the hair really ease dwn her tough features. But honest to say, Yoyo isnt Yoyo without the long due. Because she's definitely a very tough chracter in real life. She's been through so much, its no wonder why she's so gaurded!

But yes, she looks great with shorter hair, very chic!

http://orientaldaily...901enew06b2.jpg
Yoyo Mung & Jacky Jai Ignore Each Other
Caption: Yoyo Mung and Jacky Jai fed each other mooncakes.

Since its initial broadcast, "Fathers and Sons" 《爸爸閉翳》received ideal ratings. Last weeks ratings averaged 33 points and peaked at 37 points! Bobby Au Yeung, Yoyo Mung, Tavia Yeung, Wong He and child star, Jacky Wong Shu Hei attended a promotional event for the series.

Earlier, there were rumors that Yoyo maltreated Jacky Jai on the set of "Fathers and Sons." At the event yesterday, Yoyo did not play with Jacky. Rather Jacky played wildly with Bobby instead. Jacky did not even greet Yoyo until the producer paired them together during the games segment. However, it was obvious that the pair appeared to be awkward in their partnership.

Did Yoyo feel embarrassed about running into Jacky at the event? Yoyo indicated it was not the first time they saw each other after filming the series. However, Yoyo behaved conservatively due to the presence of the media, afraid of further negative rumors.

Since Yoyo already responded to Jacky's mother's comments earlier, she will not reiterate herself again. She believed that Jacky's mother's response was misinterpreted by the public. Thus there was no need to pursue the matter further, otherwise Yoyo will be unhappy.

Also Yoyo did not read the tabloids' coverage of Jacky and herself, thus she will not issue a public statement. "I realize that the tabloid's job is to write 'stories,' but my job is not to respond to them. My job is an actress."

Recently, there were rumors that Ekin Cheng's mother disliked Yoyo since she was not willing to have children. Yoyo indicated that she loved to play with children, but it would be strenuous for her to take care of them. She will focus on her career and not consider starting a family.

Yoyo and Bobby teased each other at the event yesterday. Yoyo pointed to Bobby's fat belly while he countered back, "Of course! You're used to seeing a six-pack abdomen!"

Jacky's mother had already piblicized the misunderstanding!

Yoyo didnt mistreat Jacky. She had always liked children, even if it means, famous ones!

Goodness, the media is crazy with stupid rumors!

its the 21st century, who cares if Yoyo wants children, its up to her not anyone else. She'll know what to do, let her deal with that herself. Ekin isnt getting any younger, but if he doesnt care about whether or not he wants children with his GF is another story.

I personally dont like him anyways (once a cheater always a cheater!) I just hope he treats Yoyo well, that's all Im asking for!

Bobby and Yoyo always has such great chemistry on and off screen. HAHA, 6 pack? HAHAHA,Bobby is such a charmer!

"Forensic Heroes 2" Costume Fitting

http://ol.mingpao.co...1/_11MC006_.jpg

No wonder Bobby Au Yeung was known as TVB's ratings guarantor. His series, "Fathers and Sons" had 37 points in average ratings in its finale week, peaking at 40 points! There were 2.59 million audience who tuned in to watch. "Fathers and Sons" was the program with the highest ratings last week.

Bobby appeared at the costume fitting for "Forensic Heroes 2" with Charmaine Sheh, Frankie Lam, Yoyo Mung, Shirley Yeung etc. As the producer of both "Fathers and Sons" and "Forensic Heroes 2," Miu Siu Ching turned the costume fitting into a celebration event! The champagne was popped to celebrate the high ratings!

Bobby laughed, "I am very happy that the ratings climbed an additional 5 points last week. I will treat for dinner. Ha Yu said he will bring along abalone!

Since "Forensic Heroes" will be filming a sequel, this demonstrated Bobby's ratings power. Bobby said, "I hope this series turns into a syndication similiar to American television program, CSI. Hopefully there will be a MK and Yau Ma Tei version for 'Forensic Heroes,' so that filming never ends!"

In the past, Charmaine and Shirley had rumors of incompatibility. At the costume fitting for "Forensic Heroes 2," the pair did not speak to each other and appeared to be awkward in their group photo.

Charmaine said, "Shirley and I already worked together for the second time in 'Always Ready.' We will not have any scenes opposite each other in 'Forensic Heroes 2.' I do not remember our past rumors."

Shirley said she did not have any problems working with Charmaine. Their past rumors were just a promotional tactic for their series.

http://ol.mingpao.co...1/_11MC005_.jpg

Bobby is TVb guarantor! He's an amazing actor! I mean, a true vet! Wonderful actor and entertainer! HAHA, I love him and his charm! If I d not remember wrong, he is married though, correct? HAHA

I cant wait to see FHII, I've longed look forward to the sequal, its a shame that I do not enjoy watching neither Charmaine Sheh nor Shirley, but watching Bobby and Yoyo shine would be the best of the best already.

This would make it Bobby and Yoyo's 4th film together..

Aside from; Armed Reaction IV, Forensc Heroes, and Fathers and Sons. For a good reason I havent seem to get bored of these 2 as a couple. The reason being, all 3 series became a great hit. NONE was boring and their love story always compelling with elaborated scenes. HAHA, lovely!

This is a couple I dont seem to get bored of easily!

Just hope they end well in FHII, I dont want to see too much breakup or sappy love triangle. ^_^

Edited by SHE11x., 06 November 2007 - 11:16 PM.
Remove [img] tag when quoting

#151 devil_racer

devil_racer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:49 PM

yeah..at least i knew that yoyo mung will nt start a family too soon.or else we will nt be able to see her in showbiz anymore.i dun reali like the idea of her being with ekin,but since she likes it,its doesnt matter hw we all think,right?
ya..it will be the 4th drama of bobby-yoyo.they reali had great chemistry together,& i too never ever get bored with this couple onscreen. :iloveyou: they just seemed too natural playing couple onscreen. :worship
it will be gd to have the 5th one sumtime next yr..umm.. :whistle

#152 Linh.e.Pooh

Linh.e.Pooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 07:18 AM

yeah..at least i knew that yoyo mung will nt start a family too soon.or else we will nt be able to see her in showbiz anymore.i dun reali like the idea of her being with ekin,but since she likes it,its doesnt matter hw we all think,right?
ya..it will be the 4th drama of bobby-yoyo.they reali had great chemistry together,& i too never ever get bored with this couple onscreen. :iloveyou: they just seemed too natural playing couple onscreen. :worship
it will be gd to have the 5th one sumtime next yr..umm.. :whistle

HAHA, Yoyo is like 27 already? Its not unusual if she starts a family! But since she doesnt want children, I dont think she should rush anything (even if she wants children, she doesnt have to neccessarily get marry, correct?) - She'll know when the time is right. I rather she continue what she's doing, FOCUSING ON HER CAREER. Because she is one of the very small handful of TV actresses that I can still enjoy watching. If she leaves, that'll just make it one more reason for me to drop TVB series. ^_^ That sounds shelfish, but thats completely true!

I know, I know, I cant see enough of Yoyo and Bobby, the best part is, their chemistry doesnt meet corny and sappy rocky roads that leads to no-where-land. Honestly, those plot makes me sick to my stomach! I love the raw chemistry Yoyo and Bobby developes.

Aside from Amy Chan (in the 4 volumes of File of Justice), Esther Kwan (I forgot the series' name) and Mariana Chan (Witness to Persecution and more), I think Yoyo is the only other actress I find perfectly fitting with Bobby. ^_^ They're so cute together!

I hope we'll see a 5th series where Yoyo and Bobby stars in together. That should grantee to be super! Just like their past series together! None of which were a disappointment!

#153 Pink.Rose.Petals*

Pink.Rose.Petals*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 11:13 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Charmaine Sheh as #2 Highest Earning Actress at TVB?
Charmaine Sheh, Bobby Au Yeung, Yoyo Mung, Kevin Cheng and Frankie Lam appeared at the prayer ceremony for new series, "Forensic Heroes 2" 《法證先鋒2》. Producer Mui Siu Ching invited cast members to play in a lottery, with the prize being a lucky packet. However, the lucky numbers for the lotto were already revealed last night.

Among the six numbers that Charmaine selected, none of them turned out to be the winning numbers. In the past, Charmaine bought a lotto ticket with a colleague and ending up winning $8,000 (HKD). However Charmaine would not buy a lottery ticket herself, afraid that the paparazzi will fabricate rumors that she was addicted to money and gambling!

Was Charmaine lucky in winning money? "A little. In the past, when I performed at an overseas concert, I won over $100k at the slot machines. That was the first time I had played the slot machines. Of course I left immediately!"

Recently, a tabloid claimed that Charmaine was only the #2 highest earning TVB actress. The #1 spot belonged to Bernice Liu Bik Yee. Charmaine laughed, "I am already so skinny! Bernice still has to pressure me? However, Bernice's body figure is truly outstanding!"

After winning last year's Best Actress Award at TVB, did Charmaine have the opportunity to earn more money? "Yes, my income increased. That's because an artist's salary is similar to 'seafood price.' I am quite satisfied with my income from the last few years. However, there is still opportunity to further improve it. I hope to have the ability to buy a big wallet or big safe!"

This Mid-Autumn Moon Festival, Charmaine will likely have to work. "It's fun to work on that day. If there are many people working that night, we can celebrate the holiday together at the studio!"

Will Yoyo be spending the holiday with rumored boyfriend, Ekin Cheng? Yoyo said, "There is a big chance I will have to work." (Does Yoyo need to have dinner with the elders?) "I will work my plans around my sister this year." (Will Yoyo be having dinner at Ekin's house?) "No there is no need to!" (Will Yoyo and Ekin exchange gifts?) "No, there is no need to do so for Mid-Autumn Festival!"

When asked how many Mid-Autumn holidays Yoyo has already spent with Ekin, she quickly responded, "Two!" Yoyo corrected herself later, "The number of holidays is the same as my age!"

Earlier, Kevin Cheng was injured on the set of "Walking With the Enemy." Although he had to walk with the assistance of crutches, he still appeared at the praying ceremony.

Kevin said, "I am still in recovery mode. Perhaps due to my advanced age and the fact that I have continued to work despite my injusry, my recovery has been slower!"

Source: Takungpao, Wenweipo, Orientaldaily, the Sun

#154 Monica_Nguyen

Monica_Nguyen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 01:45 AM

Hey there..first time posting here! I dont have nethin to special to say lol
just my thoughts on her so u can skip my little post if ud like lol

Just wanted to say that i really like Yoyo...like shes a great actress and
i really enjoy her in most of her series. but i've never heard her sing. I
especially luved her in FH and i cant wait for #2 to come out...im soo excited!
I dunno about everyone else but i also think shes very pretty...attractive! lol
(dunt wory im not gay)Im currently watchin Fathers n sons...i luv her in this
series! Also very happpy shes starting to be in more series kinda gettin bored
of the same old ppl..neways thats all i wanted to say thanx for all the posts n
news on her! and ill be back soon for some updates...Oh and one last thing
im soo pissed that Yoyo won't be in HOG2...i mean theyre takin her out cuz the
audieance didnt like her character?? wth? U cant have every single character be
a protagonists in a movie wats the point in that? I mean if u hated her character
she obviously did the job very good...since that her her character and she
portrayed it very well...she made HOG alot more interesting to me...n takin her
out of the cast for HOG2 is so unfair i think just cuz of her character...wel che didnt
choose to be a lousy best friend! it was her character!...ok thats enuf of the
babbleing...but does neone here agree with me??

#155 Linh.e.Pooh

Linh.e.Pooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 03:41 AM

Hey there..first time posting here! I dont have nethin to special to say lol
just my thoughts on her so u can skip my little post if ud like lol

Just wanted to say that i really like Yoyo...like shes a great actress and
i really enjoy her in most of her series. but i've never heard her sing. I
especially luved her in FH and i cant wait for #2 to come out...im soo excited!
I dunno about everyone else but i also think shes very pretty...attractive! lol
(dunt wory im not gay)Im currently watchin Fathers n sons...i luv her in this
series! Also very happpy shes starting to be in more series kinda gettin bored
of the same old ppl..neways thats all i wanted to say thanx for all the posts n
news on her! and ill be back soon for some updates...Oh and one last thing
im soo pissed that Yoyo won't be in HOG2...i mean theyre takin her out cuz the
audieance didnt like her character?? wth? U cant have every single character be
a protagonists in a movie wats the point in that? I mean if u hated her character
she obviously did the job very good...since that her her character and she
portrayed it very well...she made HOG alot more interesting to me...n takin her
out of the cast for HOG2 is so unfair i think just cuz of her character...wel che didnt
choose to be a lousy best friend! it was her character!...ok thats enuf of the
babbleing...but does neone here agree with me??

I agree that Yoyo is a pretty good actress, but she still hasnt fasten the "GREAT" aspect yet. She still has a long way to go with some of her stiffness and emotions. But otherwise, she does have alot of potientials. I'll give her credits for that. And about her beauty; she's not neccessarily gorgeous, but she does have a charm to her that can be very attractive, IMO, especially when her hair is short (kinda like Fathers and Sons). She does look very model-like (of course, b/c she did started out as a model). She has a very cool physical outlook. I mean, looking at her childhood, you would only understand why she is the way she is. Very protected of herself. I can't blame her! As a person, I dont really know her, but according to her interviews and stuff, I highly respect her ground and who she is. I also respect that she works her way up, rather then being promoted due to personal relation. And she's very low-key about her life and protective with her family. That's an area I definitely cherish. ^_^

I cant wait to see FHII, too. It would be amazing. But since Charmaine is in this, I would say its a safe bet that she'll that much screentime, leaving little to YOYO. Arggh, I am not a fan at all! Turthfully, I would hate to lessen my likeness to the series b/c of her. I'm sick of seeing her in every other TVB series. IT SICKENS ME. Not to be offensive to any fans, but that's just my feelings, so butt off!

As for HOGII, I can pass on the series. I didnt particularily like the first one. It was kind of boring IMO. It wants to be too perfect which results in the series' downpour. I didnt have any particular likeness to it, nor did I hate it. But it was definitely a series I can live without seeing. And yes, YOYO's character was a bit interesting, but I didnt really like the role nor did I really think her role was neccessary, but whatever. I didn't enjoy the series. I thought it was moreso OVERRATED!

I've seen Fathers and Sons already, and YOYO was great in it. I love her character and all her commitment to everything she did. Her crying scenes has improved alot. The scene of her eating the chocolate cake after knowing Evergreen Mak cheated on her was a heartbreaker. I really enjoyed the series! And I'd assume you are Vietnamese? I mean, with the Nguyen last name. ^_^ I am too, and my family is also watching "Tinh Phu Tu" - my mother loves it. I've seen it already though, and I'm in school as well, so its hard for me to catch up with it in Viet. But I still manage to watch it over the weekend when I am not at school. It's great even the second time around!

#156 MiKX

MiKX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:12 AM

Pretending Illness, Yoyo Mung Loses Favor with TVB Producers

Posted Image

Since dating Ekin Cheng, Yoyo Mung Ka Wai was rumored to possess a poor work ethic. Allegedly, she possessed a diva attitude and refused to attend a promotional event. Thus, she was excluded from "Heart of Greed 2."

Yoyo and Ekin were often photographed while they were dating. The pair were spotted playing badminton and riding bicycles together. While on set, Yoyo was often text messaging Ekin and lacked focus at the job.

Allegedly, Yoyo, Charmaine Sheh and Kevin Cheng requested time off from filming "Forensic Heroes 2" in order to accept other jobs. However, only Kevin and Charmaine were granted permission to take time off.

Since Yoyo was not granted a filming break, she pretended to be sick and did not go to work. Due to Yoyo's behavior, this angered Producer Miu Siu Ching and thus Yoyo's screen time was reduced by 8 episodes as punishment.

Yoyo responded to the latest rumors, "When I started filming 'Forensic Heroes 2,' I already knew my role was diminished. Thus my screen time was not reduced recently." (Was this a result of Yoyo's lack of professionalism at work?) "If that was the case, then I would have been fired a long time ago. Rarely have I arrived late nor left work early."

Posted Image

Did Yoyo ever pretend to be ill and refuse to go to work? Yoyo replied casually, "These are just promotional tactics! Please give me a break! Each time I accept an outside job offer, I politely request time off from TVB. If I were to pretend to be sick, this would only delay the filming process and hurt myself. Thus I would never do that."

Posted Image

Producer Miu Siu Ching said, "The rumors are false. When this series started filming, it was already decided that Yoyo's screen time would be reduced since her character will be pursuing higher education. If artists request time off before filming starts, then their requests will be approved. However, if the request is placed afterwards, then approval is dependent upon schedule allowance. If filming will be adversely impacted, then the request will not be granted."

Reporters asked whether Yoyo failed to submit her time off request early enough, thus she pretended to be sick? Producer Miu said, "Yoyo was sick at one point. I don't remember when though; I will have to check first."

When asked about Yoyo's attitude towards work, Producer Miu said, "You can say that Yoyo's screen time is not very much, thus her schedule will not be too demanding." Producer Miu praised the work ethic of Charmaine Sheh, Kevin Cheng, Bobby Au Yeung, Frankie Lam Man Lung, but failed to mention Yoyo's name.

TVB executive, Virginia Lok supported Yoyo, "Ekin Cheng is currently filming in Japan. How can she go on a date by herself? I will discuss the matter further with Yoyo and Producer Miu. To avoid filming delays, artistes know not to request time off during the filming of Producer Miu's series."

Bobby also supported his good friend, "Yoyo's character leaves to pursue higher education and will return at a later time. Thus her screen time was not reduced recently. I worked with Yoyo several times in the past and there is no problem in her work ethic. She comes prepared and knows all her lines. It is common for everyone to text message or play video games before filming begins on set."

Source: Orientaldaily & Jaynestars

hi. i'm new here and a huge fan of yoyo's. i'm outraged by these rumours. the media is getting out of hand.. cant they just leave yoyo and ekin alone?

started liking her since forensic heroes (: she is great in HOG (everyone hates her character meant she did a great job acting there)

Edited by MiKX, 06 December 2007 - 11:21 AM.

#157 Linh.e.Pooh

Linh.e.Pooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:23 AM

Pretending Illness, Yoyo Mung Loses Favor with TVB Producers

RUMORS WOULD BE RUMORS, it one thing to read them, but to believe them; now that depends on how much you really care. Sometimes ppl just cant tell fact from fiction and they like to negatively elaborate stories to buy in more viewers and reader, thus more MONEY. I for one, can care less about what ppl say or do outside the camera's view. If the actor/actress is doing a good job on screen, that's what I look for.

If he/she is doing charity work, helping society, and spending their time to promote the commo good, then great. I'll admire them for that, but if they are doing drugs, dating, doing these so-called "henious" crap, all I've got to say is... THEY ARE HUMAN! Pressure gets to everyone and if the person's career is diminished bc of that, then screw you! Just as long as he/she still manages breakthrough roles and performances, that's about done it for me.

Some ppl pretend to care too much, and it really ticks me off. Talking can only get you so far!

I'm not a fan of Yoyo, but dont get me wrong, I watch and support her (because she's one of the few actresses out there that I can still watch and not get disappointed with), but to me, my loyalty and fan-ship only go to a limited few. And there are much more that I need to see before I can call you my idol. The only other persons I give me fan-ship to are Amy Chan (for about 10 years+ FAITHFULLY already)and Maggie Cheung Ho Yee (about 10 years, but 8 faithgfully!).

Edited by SHE11x., 18 December 2007 - 04:48 PM.
remove img tags when quoting/don't quote everything in long posts

#158 insanity1903

insanity1903

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:19 AM

i am not a fan of yoyo. but i think she's a great actress.

just wana ask, has yoyo wear braces before ?

#159 Linh.e.Pooh

Linh.e.Pooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 05:22 AM

i am not a fan of yoyo. but i think she's a great actress.

just wana ask, has yoyo wear braces before ?

HAHA, like me, I'm not a fan, but I do seek enjoyment from her acting!

I dont think she'd ever wore braces, but she does appear to have straighten teeth. ^_^ I wouldnt be shocked if she did though!

#160 insanity1903

insanity1903

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 06:32 AM

HAHA, like me, I'm not a fan, but I do seek enjoyment from her acting!

I dont think she'd ever wore braces, but she does appear to have straighten teeth. ^_^ I wouldnt be shocked if she did though!

lol. i think she's a great actress. just that , i duno why im not a fan. LOL. i like her career-minded roles. hahah. i prefer her with long straight hair.
well, my mom was asking me la. cos the way she talk's abit weird. so was wondering if she ever wear braces lor.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: yoyo mung, mung ka wah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users