AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Isabella Leong Lok Si (梁洛施)

isabella leong leong lok si

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
237 replies to this topic

#1 BabyTenshi

BabyTenshi

맱 b

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 11:16 PM

ISABELLA LEONG 梁洛施

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Chinese name: 梁洛施
English name: Isabella Leong
Birth name: Luisa Leong / Luisa da Silva
Birth date: June 23, 1988
Birth place: Macau
Height: 172cm
Weight: 100Lbs

Awards
2006: Fantasporto - Best Actress (Isabella)
2006: Golden Bauhinia Awards - Best New Performer (Isabella)

Albums
2004: Isabella - First Album Versions A, B, C
2005: I am Isabella (EP)
2005: To Find Love (EP)
2005: I am Isabella (Complete Version)
2006: Say Goodbye... Luisa (DualDisc) (CD+DVD)

Movies
2004: Sunshine Heartbeat (赤沙印记@四叶草2) [guest appearance]
2005: The Eye 10 (見鬼 10)
2005: Bug Me Not! (虫不知)
2005: Dragon Squad (猛龍)
2005: A Chinese Tall Story (情癲大聖,)
2006: McDull, The Alumni (春田花花同學會)
2006: Isabella (伊莎貝拉)
2006: Dragon Tiger Gate (龍虎門)
2006: Diary (妄想)
2006: The Knot (云水谣)
2007: Simply Actors (戲王之王) [guest appearance]
2007: Spider Lilies (刺青)
2008: Missing (迷離)
2008: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Links
Isabella Leong Official Website
Isabella Leong Website (Chinese)
Isabella Leong Wesbite and Forum (English)
Isabella Leong AF Gallery

Edited by dee-lush, 20 April 2008 - 05:38 AM.

#2 MagicSwallow

MagicSwallow

Asian Ent. Fanatic

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 04:45 AM

wow...had a shock when i saw the year she was born. she's only 16?! that's even younger than me and she doesn't look 16, actually much older! :huh:

she seems to have all of a sudden popped up out of nowhere...and she's in all these magazines, etc...how are her songs?

#3 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 12:49 PM

Hmmm... she looks too thin, especially in the third pic. Not that pretty. :mellow: I don't see how she will 'replace' Cecilia Cheung anytime soon. Even some of my friends are better looking than her <_<

She's so young too... she should go back to school and continue learning about multiple-ANOVA or contour integration :loool:

#4 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 11:34 AM

News:

(7/26/2004) Isabella Leung Lok Si yesterday promoted her new disk with a performancein Causeway Bay. Boy'z Kenny Kwan Chi Bun presented a giant fruit basket to her. In her new disk she and Kenny has a duet ARROW OF CUPID (OI SUN JI JIN). They held hands during the performance. Kenny suddenly said, "Wow, your hand is sweaty!"

#5 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 09:33 AM

Isabella lykes 16 [so young] and she gets to hang out with so many kewl peoplz man!!! like Boyz! hahaha...so cute!

News:

(7/28/2004) Boy'z and Isabella Leung Lok Si earlier became Harry Potter for a Neway promotional film. After putting on their robes, Kenny claimed to be Harry, Steven said he was Ron and Isabella waved her wand and said, "Then, I am Hermione!"

They really got into their roles. Kenny kept making the secretive look. Steven waved his tennis racket around. As Isabella waved her wand randomly, darkness fell as the entire school's electricity shorted. Everyone started screaming. Luckily the janitor turned the electricity back on.
After resuming the shoot, the crew jokingly banned Isabella from using magic. Boy'z said, "It was so dark that we didn't dare to move, like someone has us frozen. We didn't want to bump into anyone."

#6 XxMoOmOoxX

XxMoOmOoxX

~_~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1890 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 07:37 PM

...shes young, but not pretti n looks old for her age..wonder how she's gonna look wen shes 27?...lol...actualli skool IS important...but bein famous n rich is a rare opportunity...she can always go back to skool watever her age is...

#7 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 05:45 AM

...shes young, but not pretti n looks old for her age..wonder how she's gonna look wen shes 27?...lol...actualli skool IS important...but bein famous n rich is a rare opportunity...she can always go back to skool watever her age is...

ehh...not always, after a while, it's hard to go back to school and learn and compete with the younger kids

i think the most important is at the least graduating from high school, college might be a different story, but how's it gonna look when she didn't even complete high school? not a good role model to fans as a high school dropout...

and i still can't believe she's 16...she must be eating miracle grow or something...

#8 XxMoOmOoxX

XxMoOmOoxX

~_~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1890 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:42 PM

...err...jus saw her mv "愛到底"...eeg ver. (not tvb)...n i envy her...got 2 admit...she dos look pretti in dat mv...but she looks like she lost weight...

#9 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 04:46 AM

She didn't weigh much to begin with :blink: especially for her height.. but I guess if she wants to keep it that way.. She just released her new album right? What do you guys think of it? I'm not sure.. but from what I've heard so far.. it the sales won't be so high.. :huh:

#10 XxMoOmOoxX

XxMoOmOoxX

~_~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1890 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 04:57 AM

i heard only two of da songs 4rm her album.."love till the end" n da duet wit kenny...she has a chicken voice...after hearin it over n over agen...it sounds good...maybe its because of da lyrics...

#11 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 05:01 AM

I've only heard the "Love to End" and at first.. meh.. it was okay.. I haven't heard the duet with Kenny yet, is it good? ^_^

#12 tally

tally

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1978 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 07:28 PM

i think the most important is at the least graduating from high school, college might be a different story, but how's it gonna look when she didn't even complete high school? not a good role model to fans as a high school dropout...

and i still can't believe she's 16...she must be eating miracle grow or something...

yeah.. i agree... she should at least finish H.S... come out around 18..EEG signed her when she was 13!!.. i remember seeing an article about her, Nic Tse, and some other girl doing an ad... and that EEG had signed her for like 7 years or something... not sure but the media said she has done like over HKS$10 million in advertisements/endorsements..

#13 Jon Lai

Jon Lai

for techies=> http://www.emvee.net

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3257 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 03:55 PM

yeah.. i agree... she should at least finish H.S... come out around 18..EEG signed her when she was 13!!.. i remember seeing an article about her, Nic Tse, and some other girl doing an ad... and that EEG had signed her for like 7 years or something... not sure but the media said she has done like over HKS$10 million in advertisements/endorsements..

EEG signed her at 13? are u sure, thats like... *speechless* What is eeg trying to get here, like youngest in the whole biz? sheesh.

#14 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 06:15 PM

and that EEG had signed her for like 7 years or something... not sure but the media said she has done like over HKS$10 million in advertisements/endorsements..

Is HK$10 million that much though? BTW, she signed a 15 year contract with EEG when she was 13, I believe. So since 3 years passed, I suppose she has only 12 years to go or so. I think she's pretty, but she's got a really weak voice... she should expand her vocal range and maybe brush up her acting if she plans on making movies (I think she's maknig a movie with Kenny n Gillian?) Well, she's ok, I just hope she improves as she grows older because compared to other singers around her age (like American sensation JoJo(13) or Ping Pung lead singer Kary Ng of Cookies(17)), she's not that great. And also, she would be a lot more noticed if she sang more original songs. I think she's pretty though.

#15 Kit924

Kit924

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 06:19 AM

how come everyone's saying she's young?! Think about cream...! And didn't Joey Yung come out at 16? or was it 18?

#16 bLuEbTp

bLuEbTp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 12:25 PM

She look too old for her age. Wow! sign a 15 years contract? It would be sad if she make EEG mad and they can sure froze her for a long time before that contract is over. Any sample of her song I can hear? never heard of it so can't judge.

#17 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 11:28 AM

News

Isabella Leung Lok Si earlier worked on her TVB music video for LOVE EVEN BETTER (LUEN OI GUN HO). The director went with a five month old shepard to be her "supporting actress". This passionate dog went for a kiss as soon as she saw Isabella. The shoot lasted seven hours in the heat and Isabella nearly had a heat stroke.

http://www.geocities...038/040910.html

Edited by ^Heavenz Angel^, 12 September 2004 - 11:29 AM.

#18 LilSweetAngel

LilSweetAngel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 03:12 PM

when i first saw her on jade starbiz i thought she was in her early twenties or something. I didn't expect her to be sooooo young. But i luv her duet with Kenny Kwan fr. boy'z

#19 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 01:57 PM

Hmm, I don't think she can sing that well- her voice is really weak. But, I guess people like her; she's at a lot of functions, appearing in a lot of news, and starting to film in movies.

#20 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 07:51 PM

her didn't look like one who are 16 yeahs old.. first time I though she was 20 or somethink like that...:S..

and I think she is too young to became astar.. mayce the school are more importen..

#21 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 01:28 PM

News

Isabella Leung celebrated the 3rd edition releas, Thursday September 30, 2004 Hong Kong

Isabella Leung Lok Si yesterday celebrated the third edition release of her new disk and over 10,000 copies sold. On October 3 she will perform her first mini concert. She said that she has been rehearsing choreography for a break through performance. "I have invited guests, male and female. One of them is a female singer who I really wanted to invite. We belong to different companies and have never worked together. She is very nice."

http://www.geocities...038/040927.html

#22 sweety_g

sweety_g

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 06:46 PM

she is as old as my lilbrother!! she really looks like twenty or at least older than 16...its all about the face because her singing is not that good...but i have to admit she is pretty

#23 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 08:54 PM

I think shes ok pretty...not ugly but not gorgeous or anything. She doesnt look 16 at all. Shes only 5'7? I thought she was like 5'9. But hopefully she will improve her singing she has potentional since shes so young!

#24 fatso14

fatso14

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 11:56 PM

seriously she luks old for age.. and i she's so thin evn though being thin is like "in" rite now but i reckon she shud gain lil more weight cos like she's skin and bones basically and like she don't luk to healthy no offence to her fans... hmm her voice is cute wen singing i rckon but i hab only eva heard her song like two times so yeh...

#25 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:31 PM

wth? she's only 16. i thought she looked at least 22. i never heard her songs, how are they?

#26 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 October 2004 - 02:09 AM

she's born in '88?? didn't know she was this young :S but nevertheless she's really cute.

#27 iCySoUr21

iCySoUr21

aLeX & sHiRlEy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 31 October 2004 - 03:13 AM

she is born in 1988, and i was born in 1990. lol. 2 years apart. But she definitely looks really mature for her age, same with me. But i actually think i look even better than her if i had makeup on.

And she really needs to gain some more weight, is very freaky 2 see her bones stiking out of her body since she is a big bone person. her legs are just so bonY! lol

#28 *Dylanfan*

*Dylanfan*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 05:06 PM

she's really matured......how can a 16 year old girl b so tall n has such a matured looking...... :blink:
how did eeg find her 2 bcome a singer?

#29 Juice

Juice

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 04:33 AM

she was modelling for this kids commercial when she was 13 and her manager introduced her to eeg

#30 ellulu

ellulu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 03:56 AM

she doesn't look that pretty but she has a very nice and sweet voice. i lyk her songs. I was so suprised when i founding out that she was just sixteen. can't believe they can let her start at a yound age.

#31 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 04:30 PM

she looks much older den 16, n not dat pretty, but i still lyk her songs

#32 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 03:58 PM

TO be honest with ya, i never liked any of her songs, but i think she's quite pretty though. Also she REALLY does NOT look 16 at all. I mean even i'm older than her, I guess she just looks more mature

#33 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 09:21 PM

Posted Image

Isabella Leung Lok Si earlier went to Japan for a skin care product ad campaing and tried king crab legs, Kobe beef and abalone. "I am not picky with food, I like junk food more. I really like sweets. I will pretty much doing anything for candy." Isabella went to a coffee shop and took a Hello Kitty coffe cup for her mother.

http://www.geocities...038/041230.html

#34 bebemui

bebemui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 06:43 AM

Yeah, she's pretty..and tall. I wish I was tall as her haha..I heard how she use to be a trouble maker at school or something so then the school kicked her out?

#35 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 07:07 AM

Posted Image

Boy'z yesterday attended a job safety and health event with Twins, Isabella Leung Lok Si, 2R, Life Is Beautiful, Juno Mak Chun Lung and others. The singers folded lucky stars in a gesture of well wishes and care for the South Asia tsunami victims. Before the event, while the host and over 20 crew members were rehearsing. Three female employees were injured on the head and back and required hospital treatment. "Because the wind was too strong, when crew members gave away souvenirs, the stage collapsed and crushed them. The event called for ambulances. They only suffer superficial wounds. They have been released from the hospital."

Everyone was rather concerned after the accident. Twins expressed that before each performance they would ask the crew whether the stage had any trap doors so they could be ready. They also have insurance policies. Gillian Chung Yun Tung said, "Once while I was singing, the event suddenly set off firework and burnt through the dress in the back." Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin said, "Once I saw firework scared (Joey) Yung Cho Yi while she was singing." Boy'z said, "Accidents are inevitable. Luckily no one was harmed, which was lucky among the tragedy." Kenny shared his experience as a waiter. "Once I carried four pizzas but the floor was slippery. The pizza ended up on a client, who made all kinds of noise. He said his suit cost several thousand and in the end the manager had to apologize. Once was even more dangerous. I was a night cashier at a convenience store. Many sex workers buy condoms there, I also ran into a thieving couple who was trying to take charge out of the pay phone. Luckily I caught them. They turned out to be drug addicts."

Jaycee Chan (Fong Cho Ming) denied that he was dating Nicholas Tse Ting Fung's sister Ting Ting and described her as a family friend. He went to the event with his friends and did not know Ting Ting was there. "At the time I saw the press taking pictures and I didn't mind, but Ting Ting's friends didn't like having their pictures taken and ended up getting the police to remove the film. I was just stuck in the middle."

Credit to http://www.geocities...038/050110.html

#36 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 10:27 PM

she didnt look like 16, like 26. OMG! She sing that song too bad. Need more practice.

#37 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 04:11 AM

Posted Image

Isabella Leung Lok Si earlier flew to Shanghai and Singapore to work on a shampoo ad campaign. The advertiser will spent HK$100 million on the campaign. In the ad Isabella has to perform a Spanish dance routine, which she has never studied before. She took one day to fly to Shanghai to learn and said that she has become addicted as her interest grew.

"They have spent 100 million on Mainland television air time and giant billboards in every cities in every provinces. Everyone can see me every time."

Credit to http://www.geocities...038/050119.html

#38 Cktjuh

Cktjuh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 11:27 PM

uh...she looks okay like it is said many times before but I still want to say it again she looks too old for her age. Thought that she was like 24 or someting and about her songs..I dont think she can sing actually, I saw her singing live once on tv, it was like: iiieewwww...bleh.. :shock
Wondering what the reason is that they will contract her for 15 years....... ^_^'

#39 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 02:58 PM

I think that she's better in advertising than in singing. despite her songs're not bad...after all, she's still very young...

#40 Joy2004

Joy2004

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1276 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 01:16 PM

She so does not look like she 16, how did she enter the entertainment industry?