thumb_s%20(637).jpg

 

 

Regarding the rumors of Jessica being kicked out of SNSD, SM Entertainment made an official statement that SNSD will be promoting as 8 members with Jessica leaving the group.

On September 30, SM Entertainment made an official statement regarding Jessica′s leave from SNSD.

"This spring, Jessica told the company that due to a personal situation, she will be stopping team promotions after the end of one more album promotion," said SM Entertainment. "Despite Jessica′s sudden announcement, the company and the SNSD members persistently worked hard and pondered on how to continue promotions in a good direction for SNSD."

"However, before agreements could be made on rising conflicts regarding the priority and interests of SNSD promotions, Jessica began her fashion-related business, and a situation arose where it became difficult to maintain the team despite continuous discussions."

"With this, the company decided it had to promote SNSD with eight members sooner than expected, and while it was discussing when to announce the news, Jessica posted her own perspective in the early morning."

SM Entertainment wrote last, "From this point onward, the company will unchangingly support and manange SNSD with eight members as well as Jessica′s personal activities."

Earlier at 5AM KST on this day, Jessica posted on her Weibo, "I was excited about our upcoming fan events only to shockingly be informed by my company and 8 others that as of today, I′m no longer a member. I′m devastated - my priority and love is to serve as a member of GG, but for no justifiable reason, I am being forced out."

The post made fans and netizens wonder if Jessica′s SNS account was hacked, as speculations rose on the issue.

The remaining eight SNSD members also caught attention as they headed to Shenzhen for the Girls′ Generation 1st Fan ..... (article cut to save bandwidth)

read full article...

C2BD9D959CD411CF5630E21E36A26C.jpg



Girls Generations Jessica dropped a bomb on fans in the wee hours of the morning, declaring in both Korean and English that she will be leaving the girl group.

In her blog post, she mused, "I was excited about our upcoming fan events only to shockingly be informed by my company and 8 others that as of today, I'm no longer a member. I'm devastated - my priority and love is to serve as a member of GG, but for no justifiable reason, I am being forced out."

Questions over the legitimacy of the post have been raised given recent reports that all nine members extended their contracts with their label, S.M. Entertainment.

The company has yet to issue a statement while fans have voiced their hopes that Jessica has merely been hacked and will continue to remain in the group.



3B93FD83F5B8A7BF522956F9B29072.jpg






Source

read full article...

Both It's Okay, That's Love co-stars broke up with their real life partners recently





5080D3413864B2E6CFA9B923960A1.jpg

Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin.



Korean actor Jo In Sung's agency IOK Company and his ex-girlfriend, actress Kim Min Hee's agency have both confirmed that the celebrity couple has ended their 18-month relationship.

In a joint-statement released by the agencies, it is said that In Sung and Min Hee drifted apart due to their busy schedules, and that everyone should not 'jump to conclusions', in reference to Gong Hyo Jin's recent break-up with actor Lee Jin Wook.

Previously, Hyo Jin and In Sung's outstanding onscreen chemistry in the highly rated series It's Okay, That's Love sparked rumours that romantic sparks were flying between the co-stars.

Additionally, sources claimed that though Min Hee did suspect that In Sung was 'too engrossed' in his reel life relationship with Hyo Jin, she believed there was 'absolutely nothing going on between the two'. An insider also let on that the former lovebirds remained on friendly terms, even after their split.



4EBB41E03E2360B0DD49EA11ED4AFA.jpg

Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee.





D1DB973F84EF6D4DBB3F560C4F5AF.jpg

Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook.




Source

read full article...


2j5j290.jpg

T-ara has declared it will be expanding its activities to China.

On September 5, T-ara’s agency and Chinese entertainment agency called Longzhen Cultural Development carried out a signing event. The event was attended by the CEOs of both companies as well as the T-ara members.

Longzhen is a company that has hosted concerts of famous Asian singers, such as Andy Lau, Jacky Cheung, A-mei and more. T-ara, which has been gathering immense popularity in China, was offered 5 billion won for the contract, with the prediction that the group will raise the annual profit of over 16.5 billion won.

Starting with the official signing event and press conference to be held on October 13 in Shinsegae Hotel in Beijing, T-ara will officially be launching promotions in China. It will be appearing on some of China’s best programs and expand activities to commercials, dramas, concerts and more.

Longzhen shared that, along with T-ara, it will be making contributions for the development of hallyu culture in China and will open a new door to Korea-China cultural communication.

Meanwhile, many of T-ara’s music videos have ranked number one on China’s music video site YinYueTai and the group recently also won the ‘2014 Mwave K-pop Star Championship’ trophy from our Mwave K-Pop Star Championship event, raking in votes from fans around the world, such as America, China, Japan and more.


MWave

read full article...


2qatpcp.jpg

After rising in popularity thanks to You Who Came From the Stars, Kim Soo Hyun expressed his thanks.

Kim Soo Hyun has been selected as the model for one of China′s largest portal sites, Sogou, after receiving much lost from fans in China due to SBS′ You Who Came From the Stars.

On September 24, Kim Soo Hyun attended a Sogou fanmeeting event, where he met with fans in Beijing. He also did a short interview with a news outlet following the event.


Regarding a rumor that said he was a sports mania, Kim Soo Hyun replied, "I do really like exercising."

"These days, the wind has gotten cooler, so I enjoy riding my bike," answered Kim Soo Hyun. "When I exercise, I get rid of useless thoughts and relieve stress. I really recommend it to everyone."

When questioned about future Chinese promotions, Kim Soo Hyun replied, "Honestly, I don′t have any special plans, but I wonder if I′ll be able to greet everyone with a new project or a commercial promotion." He added, "Meeting fans through a fanmeeting would be nice too."

On the thing that has changed the most after You Who Came From the Stars, Kim Soo Hyun stated, "I′m spending 2014 like a dream. Because of it, I′m feeling a lot of things and becoming a lot more careful. I believe that the course that I′m taking right now will be a huge help for my activities as an actor in the future."


MWave

read full article...


11rvtb7.jpg

Sung-min of K-pop boy group Super Junior announced on Wednesday through his agency, SM Entertainment, that he’s currently dating musical theater performer Kim Sa-eun, according to local media.

Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, wrote that an insider from SM Entertainment confirmed the romance. Kim’s entertainment agency, Gold Eight Media, said the couple is in their “beginning stages,” and that it hopes fans feel positive about the sudden announcement, the news agency reported.

Sung-min, 28, and Kim, 29, both performed in the musical “The Three Musketeers” earlier this year, in which Sung-min played d’Artagnan and Kim played Constance Bonacieux.

Hee-chul, 31, a member of Super Junior, wrote on his Instagram account yesterday that Sung-min cried after the news came out that he was dating someone.

“Sung-min, who has never shown his tears to the group, approached us crying, saying that he feels sorry for our group members and fans,” Hee-chul wrote, adding that he feels really “depressed” to see Sung-min with such low spirits.

Source

read full article...


2hnv0pc.jpg

Legendary singer Seo Taiji will be kickstarting his promotions for his highly-anticipated new album with a bang. Seo will be appearing as a guest on the popular variety program "Happy Together 3", alongside the nation's MC Yoo Jae-suk. This will be the first time the two have met in such a setting in 21 years since 1993.

A one-on-one session will be lined up between Yoo and Seo. Many expect a good heart-to-heart chat session, especially being that the two are of the same age, married, with one child. After the intimate interview, the other regular panel members will join the two for more of what's sure to be entertainment chatter.


KBS Global

read full article...


v7rxib.jpg

Kim Jun Su, Kim Jae Joong, and Park Yoo Chun are notable artists in their own respect, but together, they are the legendary boy group JYJ.

On September 20, JYJ held a recent conference for their tour series "2014 JYJ Asia Tour The Return Of The King," and the trio talked about their senior artist in the management company, C-JeS Entertainment.

Kim Jae Joong, who had just concluded his drama "Triangle," said, "Whenever our dramas end their broadcast, our seniors would approach us and tell us that they watched our drams, and congratulate us on doing well."

He added, "Senior Kim Kang Woo told me that he watched our drama, and he's a fan of JYJ. Similarly, I talked to senior Lee Jung Hae, and he told me that even though he doesn't want a lot of dramas, he watched my drama from the beginning to the end. Hearing this gave me a lot of strength, and I was greatly encouraged."

Meanwhile, Kim Jun Su, who had just finished his tour for the musical "Dracula," revealed that since the company has over 20 artists, they can only communicate through online messaging applications.

He said, "There was a time before when senior Ra Mi Ran sent me a message on the phone, and told me, 'I passed by Shinchon, and I suddenly missed you, Junsu.' It made me feel warm and happy."

In addition, he shared, "I was really intimidated when I started training in the workshop, because there were big senior actors there, like Sol Kyung Gu, Choi Min Sik, and Kwak Do Won; however, when  I got to know them better, I learned that they were kind and accepting."

Finally, he said, "Everyone in the company is like my family."

JYJ moved to C-JeS Entertainment in 2010 following the termination of their contract with SM ..... (article cut to save bandwidth)

read full article...


2hzth1l.jpg

My Sassy Girl′s sequel, My Second Sassy Girl, starring Cha Tae Hyun and f(x)′s Victoria will begin shooting.

As the sequel of My Sassy Girl, which started the hallyu boom in 2001, My Second Sassy Girl, a Korean-Chinese production, will begin filming at the end of September in Busan.

The Cha Tae Hyun-Jun Ji Hyun starring movie started the My Sassy Girl syndronme, being raved about in Korean, Japanese, Chinese and South East Asian markets.

The production company, SinCine, cast Cha Tae Hyun to continue his character as Geon Woo and Victoria as the second sassy girl. Just as the movie′s title states, the sassiness of Geon Woo′s second lady will be shown.

My Second Sassy Girl is a romantic comedy about a crazy newlywed life. Victoria will appear as Geon Woo′s first love from elementary school, who was made fun of due to her lack of Korean skills.

Unable to forget his sassy girl who left, Geon Woo ends up running into his first love again by fate and marrying her, despite the objections of those around him. While he succeeds in marriage, he soon finds himself in a newlywed life that no man would be jealous of. As the character of the lovable sassy girl, who is not so good in Korean, was being written in in the scenario creation process, Victoria was naturally suggested for the role for her bright optimistic image.

Having held the goal of expanding the grounds of Korean movies for the past few decades, SinCine will finally be taking steps into creating a global project.

With its start in 1989 with the movie Happiness Isn′t Based on Scores, SinCine has seen a 80 percent success rate in its films, naturally planning and producing the upcoming movie as part of a Korean-Chinese Asia Project for the Asian markets.

As of ..... (article cut to save bandwidth)

read full article...


35k05lc.jpg

As he has admitted to one of the charges, the police will send Kim Hyun Joong′s assault case to the public prosecutor′s office.

The chief of the crime department at the Songpa Police Department, who was in charge of Kim Hyun Joong′s assault case, told Newsen on September 23, "Of the four charges reported, Kim Hyun Joong has admitted to the suspicion of injury charge."

"As he has admitted to it, the case will be forwarded to the public prosecutor′s office either this or next week for further review. We′ll be sending our opinions on the matter and the prosecutor′s office will finalize the case."

On September 22, Kim Hyun Joong′s girlfriend ′A′ issued a lawsuit against the singer, saying he has repeated assaulted her. She claimed that she received two serious injuries, one that took two weeks to heal and the other, a rib fracture, that took six weeks.

During the police investigation, Kim Hyun Joong only admitted to one account, saying that an verbal argument turned physical. Kim Hyun Joong personally apologized to ′A′ and ′A′ canceled her lawsuit on September 17.


MWave

read full article...