911 replies to this topic

#881 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:52 PM

Kevin Cheng and Charmaine Sheh rumoured to have reconciled due to Raymond Cho's party; Raymond Cho denies

Tuesday October 21, 2014 Hong Kong

Source: on.cc / Wen Wei Po / Kwong Wah News
Translated by: Chloe.C @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

nou4xz.jpg

Recently, there were rumours that Kevin Cheng and Charmaine Sheh had reconciled due to Raymond Cho's birthday party. Earlier, HK actor, Raymond Cho held his 50th birthday party at a hot pot restaurant in Cheung Sha Wan. Media outlets reported that ex-couple, Kevin Cheng and Charmaine Sheh came one after another. When Kevin arrived, he denied that he was the host, just here to eat. But when asked if he told Raymond to throw a big party, he said: "50th birthday is a big event, of course you should make it big!" Afterwards, Charmaine Sheh arrived in a taxi alone. Charmaine, who wasn't wearing any makeup, was very startled when she saw reporters there. After a few moments, she politely said hi to reporters. Asked if she was here to attend Raymond Cho's birthday party? She mysteriously said: "I'm here to eat with a friend." Asked if she prepared a birthday present, she patted her bag, seemingly to say she has prepared something, and quickly entered the restaurant.

Yesterday, Raymond Cho attended the TVB Lighting Ceremony and clarified the news, saying Charmaine was not there to attend his birthday party and only came to say hi. He does not feel that the two reconciled either: "Charmaine was actually there to attend another friend's gathering. But after 8pm, I got drunk already, so I didn't pay attention to them." He expressed that he thinks this year's TV King will be between Wayne Lai and Roger Kwok, and laughed saying he hopes there can be a "double champion", so everyone can be happy.

#882 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:20 PM

Kevin Cheng on Charmaine Sheh: It's all about timing!

Saturday October 25, 2014 Hong Kong

Source: https://my.entertain...-164800103.html

2eoem21.jpg

Actor Kevin Cheng recently addressed rumours of his supposed reconciliation with Charmaine Sheh, saying that the two of them are only good friends – at least for the time being.

According to On CC News, the actor, who attended the 2014 Watson Health, Wellness, and Beauty Awards on 23 October, stated that love is all about timing.

"Do I pursue her, or should she pursue me? Love is like that. You can't say who will start it first - it's all about timing," said Kevin.

He continued, "For now, I am comfortable being friends with Charmaine. If there's fate and the right time comes, I will tell you then!"

Kevin said that the night at the hot pot restaurant was simple.

"I was at Raymond's party, and she was in the next room for a different party. It was pure coincidence. Of course we also chatted, because we're friends."

#883 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:35 PM

Kevin Cheng denies health issues

Tuesday November 11, 2014 Hong Kong

Source: https://my.entertain...-032700931.html

2nuuigx.jpg

Kevin Cheng has recently dismissed rumours saying that he will reduce his acting work due to health issues.

According to UDN News, previously, it was reported that the actor has been suffering from several diseases, including mild hypertension and diabetes.

The actor reportedly had to withdraw from a couple of mainland dramas earlier this year due to his condition. Aside from that, Kevin's vision is reportedly getting worse since his injury during the filming of the mainland drama, "Ip Man", back in 2012.

However, the actor had since dismissed the rumours as false.

In a telephone interview with the media recently, the actor assured that he is in good health.

"Nowadays I take jobs based on quality rather than quantity, so that's why I only take one Hong Kong drama per year. Most of my time will be spent filming overseas instead," he said.

In related news, his new TVB series "Eye in the Sky" as well as film "My Poor Rich Dad" have just recently wrapped up.

#884 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:11 AM

Kevin Cheng is not interested in Myolie Wu

Wednesday November 12, 2014 Hong Kong

Source: https://my.entertain...-040100677.html

j9wuip.jpg

"That is such a creative story," said Kevin Cheng, as he laughed off rumours of blossoming romance with actress Myolie Wu.

The actor, who reportedly approached Myolie at her birthday party and flirted with her much to Johnson Lee's annoyance, found the scandal funny, especially since it was just recently that he was rumoured to be suffering from various ailments.

Speaking to the media at the Mingpao Weekly 46th Anniversary celebration on 11 November, Kevin said, "I don't want to hinder Myolie from finding herself a good man, and this kind of rumour will only discourage other pursuers."

He jokingly announced that men who want to pursue Myolie can continue to do so, as he is not interested to do so himself.

#885 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 06:58 AM

No hopes in getting back with Charmaine Sheh, Kevin Cheng has new love in Shanghai

Friday January 2, 2015 Hong Kong

2vjvdc7.jpg

Artistes Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) were recently rumored to have reignited their relationship. Even though Kevin at Wuxi indicated that there is not hope that the two will be getting back together. But Nancy Sit (薛家燕), at TVB Anniversary Awards celebration dinner, exposed that he and Charmaine's gazes were passing off electricity, causing Charmaine to not know how to react which led to the two reunion rumors to continue to spread.

Frequenting Shanghai bars

But our newspaper today received news from a reader that claimed that recently Kevin secretly appeared in Shanghai, being suspected for hiding his girlfriend. It is known that Kevin flew to Shanghai on the 19th, flew to Wuxi on the 20th for work, and then returned to Shanghai that night after work. He has also often been seen frequenting Shanghai bars, drinking alcohol. 

Women wears hat revealing their caution

Kevin was even caught on camera to have appeared at a center in Shanghai, meeting with two similarly looking beautiful women. The two women not only wrapped themselves fully, but also had their hats on even inside, seems as if they're afraid they would be recognized or afraid of being filmed. Moreover, one of them secretly lowered her head, appearing to be extremely cautious, making it seems like her relationship with Kevin is unusual. ON.CC reporter called Kevin after this for confirmation but hasn't received a reply on time.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#886 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 08:30 AM

Kevin Cheng hopes the netizens will give him privacy to his relationship

Tuesday January 6, 2015 Hong Kong

5da4vo.jpg

Two days ago, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) attended an event and expressed his dream was to get married. He hoped the netizens will give him some privacy and said: "For instance, my female friends and I have lunch together in Shanghai and this is also questioned if I am dating and whether I have any Shanghai girlfriends. I really do not have."

When someone suggested Kevin to woo Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) and they could get married together, Kevin said: "I will announce when I have and keep silent if I have none."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: dramafan @ Asian E-News Portal

#887 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:41 PM

Kevin Cheng: Please give me privacy, otherwise it is hard for me to develop relationship

Tuesday January 13, 2015 Hong Kong

rs7dcl.jpg 2ltrodf.jpg

Currently 45 years old, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) went to attend the god worshipping ceremony of the new series, 'Jiang 殭', in Tseung Kwan O TVB City (將軍澳電視城).

Self-confessed: I am not young anymore

Recently, Hao Bao (好報) exposed that Kevin Cheng kissed a beautiful woman in the nightclub and when asked if that woman was his girlfriend, he said: "She works for other industry and I already bring lots of trouble to her. She is not a high profile person and please give me some privacy. Kindly not to speculate as long as I have not make any announcements. Please wait for me to announce and give me privacy, otherwise it is hard to develop. (How long do you know each other?) Please give me privacy and ignore me. (Some people say you are anxious?) Please refrain using this word. I have been single for a long time and not younger any longer. I do not want to be single thus that word is inappropriate. (What is that woman's image?) I do not want to reveal too much details in order not to affect her private life."

Deep relationship when Lunar New Year arrives

When asked if this incident affected his acting career, Kevin said: "Please do not guess as I have not announce. I am not getting younger and kindly wait for me to announce. (Announce your marriage when it is time to announce?) It is best that people do not expect it but hard for me to develop if no privacy is given. (Reduce going to nightclub now?) I seldom go to nightclub and go with a group of friends for New Year party at that time."

Good friends will send their blessings

When mentioned about her rumoured girlfriend, Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼), sent her blessings, Kevin laughed and said: "It is normal for good friends to send their blessings to each other and I will wish her happiness too. (No chances for reconciliation?) Charmaine and I do not think this way. (Nancy Sit mentions Charmaine and you have eye contacts?) Nancy is concerned about us and thank you for everyone's concern. Please give me additional privacy."

Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

#888 prettysup

prettysup

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:06 PM

Love Kevin !

#889 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:52 PM

No hope for Kevin Cheng's relationship? He says: I can only blame it on timing

Tuesday February 10, 2015 Hong Kong

140i6qe.jpg 2rpvehv.jpg

Artiste Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Alex Lam (林子善) were filming outdoor scenes for new series, Jiang (殭), in Shek Kip Mei (石硤尾) and both had a fighting scene for chicken head by using chopsticks. During the fighting, the chicken head flew away and this made Kevin kept laughing.

When asked if he needed to inform his girlfriend about action and intimate scenes beforehand, Kevin replied he was single currently and his relationship will 'die' upon seeing the sunlight. He said: "Please do not scare it away! (It has been scared away?) Please do not bother about us. She works in other industry and hard to withstand the pressure in entertainment industry. I respect her decision and she may be seeking for someone who works in outside industry. (Feel it is a pity?) No choice and I can only blame it on timing." Kevin used to have leg injury and expressed that he was all right when filming action scenes, and said: "The report says I cannot survive the past year and I make it eventually."

#890 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 11:42 PM

Guess what is Kevin Cheng's response when his relatives pressured him to get married?

Tuesday February 24, 2015 Hong Kong

10fchev.jpg dey8bc.jpg ngev7n.jpg

Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎), C AllStar, and others attended the recording of the programme, Sze U Tonight (今晚睇李), hosted by Johnson Lee (李思捷) and Pal Sinn (單立文) in Tseung Kwan O TVB City (將軍澳電視城). Kevin expressed that Johnson invited him as the guest and when asked if he requested Johnson not to ask specific questions, he said: "I am afraid of him and it is good to have different programmes. They can still play tennis during the programme."

Kevin added that he did not celebrate Lunar New Year in Hong Kong for several years and decided to celebrate with his family and relatives in Hong Kong this year. When asked if they pressured him to get married, Kevin said: "I am used to it and will get married when the timing is right. The special person has not appeared yet."

Johnson expressed that he felt honoured that Kevin agreed to his invitation as he seldom played games during the programme. When asked if he will force a confession from Kevin, Johnson said: "Nope. We know each other for more than 10 years and losing this friendship is not what I want. I will not give him hard feeling." Pal Sinn immediately laughed and said: "Let me ask him since I am not close to him. He has many relationships and you want to know which one?"

Johnson felt satisfied that the programme had average ratings of 16 pts last week, and did not expect it  will attract attention despite broadcasting at 10pm.

#891 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:12 AM

New series, Vampire: Kevin Cheng and Joel Chan had many action scenes

Friday February 27, 2015 Hong Kong

2i87v3q.jpg

Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Joel Chan (陳山聰) were filming new series, Vampire, with vampire and life and death scenes. Kevin kept fighting until perspiration and expressed that he wished to concentrate on his career, and denied being 'dumped' by the beautiful woman: "We separated peacefully."

Recently, the weather was getting warm but still, Kevin continued to wear thick clothing: "I need to film heavy scenes after Lunar New Year. (Need to fly by wire?) Rarely, as the company acquired a special effects company to perform CG. Flying by wire is unable to establish such effects." He added the new series theme was vampire and they usually filmed scenes at night, but Kevin continued to play tennis and exercise.

Relationship matters needed to have decisive decision

When asked about his relationship status, Kevin replied he wanted to concentrate on his career and said: "It is better not to do other stuff when working and will decide after completed filming. (Give you some privacy?) Of course and the whole incident had ended!" Asked if he kept in touch with the beautiful woman, Kevin said: "We separated peacefully and best to have decisive decision in terms of relationship."

Specially made contact lens in US

Joel expressed that the production standard for the series was high and specially made contact lens in US for the 'vampire' for the series. He said: "I use 40 minutes to wear the contact lens when wearing it the first time, as no idea how to wear it. Also, it feels like I am wearing black shade." They will be going for outdoor shootings in Netherlands in April and he was looking forward: "I will go for jogging if not required to film on that day."

Edited by foreverleila, 28 February 2015 - 02:15 AM.

#892 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:08 AM

Kevin Cheng reduced weight and his 'chocolate' muscles had returned

Monday March 2, 2015 Hong Kong

2hg68h4.jpg

Yesterday, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) promoted the new TVB series, Eye In The Sky (天眼) and expressed that he reduced around 8 to 10 pounds now when filming Eye In The Sky, and his 'Chocolate 朱古力' muscles had returned. He added he was looking forward to the broadcasting of Eye In The Sky series. Kevin said: "The last series I filmed was in 2012, Ghetto Justice II (怒火街頭2). Hope to remind the Hong Kong viewers that Kevin Cheng is still here."

Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

#893 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:49 AM

Netizens discovered Kevin Cheng kept telling people to call him. Why is that?

Thursday March 5, 2015 Hong Kong

30xd440.jpg 2ns4aqv.jpg 1zv3l8o.jpg

The new series, Eye in the Sky (天眼), was broadcasted not long ago and the netizens had already discovered something. In one of the episodes, Kevin (鄭嘉穎) wore a red top and told his acting partner, Tavia Yeung (楊怡): "Call me!" Many netizens felt that particular scene was similar to the fried chicken advertisement filmed by Kevin earlier regardless of accessories, hairstyle, tone and dialogue.

Subsequently, the netizens even compiled the scene and advertisement together, and said: "Brainwashed telephone!" while his die-hard fans said: "Call me and I wait for your call!" Some also questioned Kevin Cheng: "Please say directly if you want to call. Kevin (gor), why do you keep telling us to call you?"

#894 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:48 PM

"Eye in the Sky" Promotional Event 2

Friday March 6, 2015 Hong Kong

Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Kevin Cheng Extremely Excited to Run into Chow Yun Fat: 'He Changes Something Rotten into Something Magical'

Kevin Cheng, Samantha Ko, Ruco Chan, etc. were promoting the new series "Eye in the Sky". When talking about the running into Chow Yun Fat during work earlier, Kevin laughingly said that he was 'happy to death', and also revealed that he usually does not collect pictures; however, on that that, he specially asked Fat Gor to wait for him, and then he hurriedly grabbed his cell phone to have Fat Gor take a selfie. He said, "He is really incredible at holding the camera...selfie skills absolutely change something rotten into something magical, and also said that he has watched my series".

Kevin also said that he has heard that the feedback for the new series is not bad. When asked about his fried chicken commercial being parodied by netizens, Kevin laughingly said, "The scene was slightly intentional. The advertisement company has also sponsored the series. When it first started, it also talked about me eating fried chicken...this is commercial element, but did not notice that the colour of the upper garment was the same as the commercial, so it means that I also did my best to help them promote!" When talking about his intense kiss with Tavia Yeung in the series, Kevin frankly said that this scene will be frequently inserted into the series to serve as Tavia's memory snippet, and was thus on guard when filming.

#895 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:19 AM

Kevin Cheng: Chow Yun Fat's selfie skills was amazing and he watched my series

Monday March 9, 2015 Hong Kong

15n52qa.jpg 2qio4th.jpg

Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) attended the promotion campaign for new series, Eye in the Sky (天眼). When asked about taking photo together with Chow Yun Fat (周潤發) a few days ago, Kevin admitted he was elated until 'death' and requested Fatt (gor) to wait for him and take his mobile for selfie: "He is very good in holding the phone and his selfie skills is amazing. He told me he watched my series."

Kevin also heard that the response for the series was not bad and when asked about the netizens made fun of his fried chicken advertisement, he said: "That scene can be considered similar to the advertisement as the company is one of the sponsors for the series. They told me to eat fried chicken in the beginning but I did not notice that it was the same colour top. Of course, I need to help them to promote." Asked about the passionate kissing scene with Tavia Yeung (楊怡), Kevin replied that scene will be part of Tavia's memory and they needed to stay alert when filming.

#896 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:52 PM

"Eye in the Sky" Promotional Event 3

Monday March 16, 2015 Hong Kong

Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Kevin Cheng Believes That High-Quality Series Are Able to Keep Viewers

TVB series "Eye in the Sky" cast members Kevin Cheng, Tavia Yeung, Lin Xia Wei, etc. attended a mall promotion. The first week of this series averaged 25 points. Kevin said that it is difficult to compare the ratings now to when he debuted. Back then, 30 points was common, and the 40s would only be considered high ratings. His "Beyond the Realm of Conscience" peaked at 50 points. He said that the mode for entertainment has changed. His mom also watches Korean series and Mainland series online. Now, if a series reaches 30 [points], it is already a very good result. He believes that viewers have a discerning eye; high-quality series are able to keep viewers.

At the event, everyone gave flowers to Tavia to make up for White Day. Tavia frankly said that that she is not sensitive toward holidays, only remembering major holidays, such as Mother's Day, etc. On White Day, she also did not receive any congratulatory messages, and also did not celebrate with Him Law. When asked whether she has supported Him by watching "Young Charioteers", she said that she has been watching it on myTV. "Young" is pushing ratings by giving away bicycles? After knowing this, Tavia was very excited, laughingly saying that she has to take part in the draw, and then she can ride a bicycle to TVB City to work.

Lin Xia Wei is in two prime time series. Netizens have praised her acting. She said that she was very touched upon reading the comments. Receiving recognition by everyone for your work is a motivation, and she also hopes to shed the name of 'Raymond Lam's cousin'.

#897 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:43 PM

Kevin Cheng is a loyal fan of ON.CC

Tuesday March 24, 2015 Hong Kong

15yg8za.jpg

Recently, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) had been busy filming new series, Vampire (殭), while the series, Eye in the Sky (天眼), starring him as main lead was currently broadcasting and the episodes were getting exciting. Despite his hectic work schedule, Kevin was actually a loyal fan of ON.CC (東網) and he will always read the latest entertainment news such as the netizens' discussion about his series.

Kevin said: "Please read ON.CC (東網) news if you wish to catch the latest entertainment news such as the current update about the series, Eye in the Sky."

#898 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:37 PM

New series, Blue Veins: Kay Tse kept having NG during filming? Kevin Cheng: Singers care more about their images

Saturday March 28, 2015 Hong Kong

4j6yyw.jpg p936p.jpg

Yesterday night, artiste, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) treated dinner to the artistes and crew team of the series, Eye in the Sky (天眼) to watch the finale together. As he just returned from Chengdu (成都), Kevin looked very tired and said: "I have jet lag as can only sleep every morning. Today, I have a function to attend and treat a simple dinner to the crew team and watch the finale together at night."

When mentioned about the new series, Blue Veins (殭) acted by him and was pointed to copy the ideas from the series, My Date with a Vampire (我和殭屍有個約會) and 'Mei Li You Zui 美麗有罪', Kevin said: "This is TVB forte. This is not the first series and it tend to have some similarities, but the storyline is different. (Do you feel it is similar during the filming?) Nope, perhaps the scenery but the contents is different. I am used to it and it is normal. (Feel that you should give some creative ideas to the company and script?) This is not within my job scope. I only want to act my role well.

Clapped hands together when Wayne Lai finally had NG

In addition, when the reporters asked about Kay Tse (謝安琪) pulled a 'black' face when she kept having NG, Kevin said: "I do not see her pulling a 'black' face before. I keep having NG too and it is not surprising. Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) had the less NG. Around 11 to 12 years ago, we were filming the series, Trimming Success (飛短留長父子兵) and Wayne had no NG at all. Stephen Wong acted as my younger brother and we clapped hands together when Wayne had NG finally. (Feel that Kay is a newcomer who lacks of experience?) This is normal and we cannot wish a newcomer has no NG at all. The world and TVB have one Wayne Lai. Having NG is normal and nothing surprising about it. (Pointed that she was vain and kept having NG as a result?) Singer and artiste might have different perspectives about filming. Singers are concerned about their images and they are not full time artistes after all. They are guest performers only."

#899 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:54 AM

Kevin Cheng: Age is not a problem and everything starts from friends onwards

Friday April 3, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

45 years old Kevin Cheng (郑嘉颖) and 23 years old Grace Chan (陈凯琳) were secretly dating for two months and both went to Kevin's apartment one after another, and only stayed there for two hours. After the rumours of their relationship was widespread, Kevin said: "Everything starts from friends onwards." It appeared that he was trying to carve a road for their relationship.

Yesterday, Kevin returned to Tseung Kwan O TVB City (將军澳电视城) to film new series, Blue Veins (殭) and the reporters immediately asked him about themselves going to his apartment one after another, Kevin replied: "Earlier, we discussed about movies and she said she loved to watch films and hoped to improve her acting skills. My house has many DVD and I told her she could come to my house to borrow it. On that day, I was not at home due to filming and my maid opened the door for her. It is very simple and please do not make it complicated. Many people went to my house before and this included Natalie Tong (唐诗咏), Kenneth Ma (马国明), Raymond Cho (曹永廉), Alex Lam (林子善) and others. (Grace goes to your house frequently?) Only once."

When mentioned about having new relationship, Kevin said: "The promotions started even before completed filming the series. The filming started two months only and it was assumed we started dating once the filming begun? (Any feelings for Grace?) Feelings as friends only. (Any chances for development?) We are friends now and everything starts from friends onwards. It is hard to say but we are friends and colleagues now. (Is age considered a barrier?) Nope. Communication and timing is most important."

When asked if he felt embarrassed to attend any public events with Grace in the future, Kevin said: "Nope as we are working in the same line. Please look after me if I need a wife one day. Everything starts from friends onwards and please let me off!"

Same Statements

It was unsure if Kevin and Grace had discussed together about the same statements earlier, she said: "On that day, we discussed about movies and went to an exhibition. Afterwards, I went to his house and his maid opened the door for me. (It was photographed that Kevin came to fetch you?) On that day, he completed filming and happened to return home. After borrowing DVD and we needed to return to TVB for filming, thus Kevin offered to give me a ride."

However, when the reporters pointed that Kevin and she went into the studio one after another upon returning to TVB City and it was obvious they had established good rapport, Grace said: "No need to avoid each other and there is really nothing going on between us." Lastly, Grace added with same reply as Kevin: "Age is not a problem and communication is most important."

Source: Oriental Daily (MY)

#900 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:43 AM

Kevin Cheng is pointed to boycott Kay Tse and ask Anjaylia Chan about sexual questions? Find out what is his explanation

Monday April 27, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg 

Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) became popular in Mainland China after filming the series, Scarlet Heart (步步驚心) and continued to film large-scale production series in Mainland and his highest rate was four hundred thousand dollars per episode. This time, he returned to TVB to film new series, Blue Veins (殭) and was rumoured that Kevin decided not to renew contract after acting the series.

Kevin assumed he could survive in TVB without any worries and problems. Recently, a crew staff disclosed to the reporters about Kevin's overbearing behaviour, boycotting towards singer, Kay Tse (謝安琪) and causing embarrassments to Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) and her boyfriend about sexual activities prior to marriage.

On 15 April, the cast went for location shooting for Blue Veins series in Netherlands and at the airport, Anjaylia admitted to Kevin's embarrassing question about sexual activities: "Many people tended to be curious about this topic." Kevin had a big reaction and immediately walked towards the reporters after knowing about this and emphasised he respected religion.

Based on understanding, Anjaylia and her boyfriend were devoted Christian and had been in a relationship for one year plus and restricted themselves to sexual activities. However, this aroused the curiosity of Kevin and an unknown crew staff of Blue Veins series said: "Once we finished the location shooting and went for supper together with Kevin, Anjaylia, her boyfriend and others. Somebody suggested ramen and after sitting down, Kevin started to ask Anjaylia some questions related to sexual activities in front of everybody. Perhaps they were young and could not react in time, they answered his questions honestly. In fact, we felt pitiful for them!"

The crew staff also secretly recorded the conversation on that night and played it to the reporters.

Kevin: Both of you are Christian? Any sexual activities?
Anjaylia: Nope...... Nope!
Kevin facing towards her boyfriend: Did you play with yourself?
Her boyfriend: er...... er...... Yes......
Anjaylia: I did not help him at all and he said he played with himself!

The crew staff could see Anjaylia was extremely embarrassed and everybody remained silent except Kevin kept laughing and Anjaylia was suspected to be in tears.

Lawyer Vitus Leung (梁永鏗) expressed that questions related to sexual activities prior to marriage and playing with oneself could attribute to sexual harassment but depended on both relationship level. If both were friends, it might not be convicted as offence as the victim answered the questions willingly without any pressure. But if both were colleagues, superior or driver and passenger, it could be sexual harassment as failure to escape or avoid the questions.

Anjaylia Chan admitted to the incident

Anjaylia admitted Kevin Cheng did ask her about sexual topics while having supper with the cast together on 15 April: "He did ask." However as a newcomer, she quickly defended Kevin, TVB 'Ah Ge' and said: "In fact, many people will be curious about sexual topic. On that night, Kevin asked many sexual questions and as a girl, I did not really listen. (Your boyfriend answered to Kevin's many questions?) Should be as he could answer to Kevin's questions." When asking about the crying sound in the background during the recorded conversation, Anjaylia said: "It could be my eating raman sound."

Kevin Cheng was in a hurry to explain

Kevin went to the airport to look for reporters to explain the situation after learning Anjaylia admitted to the media. He explained: "On that night, we ate raman together with Anjaylia and her boyfriend and discussed about sexual topics. Thus, I asked her boyfriend about his solution. In fact, this conversation should not be exposed. I respect every religion very much though I am not Christian. Please refrain from reporting this news as it is a serious matter." Based on his reply, it was obvious Kevin was quite good in talking.

Told Kay Tse no need to work anymore

Kay Tse was asked about Kevin Cheng instigating Wong You Nam, Luk Wing Kuen and others to boycott her on 15 April, she expressed she continued chatting with Kevin and said: "Boycotting is a silly action which will not happen to me." In addition, it was Kay's first time to act in series and she tended to walk out of the camera focus and had NG frequently during filming. As such, Kevin was extremely unhappy and kept making things difficult for her.

A crew staff exposed: "Once, Kay told somebody that she might consider to stop working if her husband earned lots of money. Kevin then passed sarcastic remarks: " You need not work since you work this way and go back to look after your child." The same crew staff added that Kevin, Wong You Nam and Luk Wing Kuen boycotted her and left Kay out in every meal gathering. Hence, Kay mentioned it to her husband, Louis Cheung who requested the film producer, Joe Chan to stop the boycotting issue personally. Finally, Joe told Kevin to restrain himself.

When asked if Kevin and she chatted together or boycotted by him, Kay said: "We did chat to each other but I am not very good in talking. Boycotting is an immature action which will not happen to me." Based on the above incidents, looks like one of the female leads, Grace Chan was not bullied by Kevin before.

Criticised her acting was poor

Once Kay told the crew staff that she might withdraw from entertainment industry, Kevin happened to walk pass and remarked her acting was poor and should return home to take care of her child instead.

Complained to her husband, Louis Cheung

Kay complained about the boycotting issue to Louis Cheung (張繼聰) and requested him to accompany her to Netherlands, but unfortunately, he was busy filming series. Louis then mentioned to the film producer, Joel Chan.

Kevin Cheng's evil deed record

Kevin Cheng joined the entertainment industry for 22 years and always had a smooth sailing career. Unfortunately after becoming famous, he started to be ungrateful, arrogant and showed his 'Ah Ge' behaviour and did other evil deeds as well.

Became enemies with his teacher

At 16 years old, Kevin started to learn singing from his teacher, Dai Si Cong (戴思聰) who brought him into the industry. Both became enemies due to commission problem in year 2006. Dao Si Cong expressed he took care of Kevin for 4 years and did not intend to calculate with him. When the contract expired, he disclosed somebody pretended to be pitiful, made some news in front of the media. Thus when Dai Si Cong passed away, Kevin was pointed as ungrateful and barred from paying respect to him by his family.

Alex Lam exposed about a bad situation

During an interview during the program, The Green Room (今日 VIP), Alex Lam (林子善) exposed Kevin was petty. arrogant and re-enacted the criticism about a shoe kicking incident. Kevin immediately showed a black face and rejected to reply it.

Incident during the filming of the series in year 2012

In year 2012, Kevin was pointed to have an arrogant attitude during the filming of the series, Gloves Come Off (拳王). During a boxing scene, Kevin was supposed to hit the opposite party and he even used vulgar language to send regards. Eventually, the martial arts instructor in the series was criticised and only left Kevin's chok face in front of the camera. Apparently behind the scene, Kevin refused to listen to others and care about himself only.

Source: HK Channel (HK)

#901 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:09 AM

Returned to Hong Kong: Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan purposely kept a distance from each other

Monday May 4, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg 

Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Grace Chan (陳凱琳) fell in love after filming new series, Blue Veins (殭) and earlier, Hao Bao (好報) exposed Grace went to Kevin's house for a short gathering. A few days ago, they were having location shooting in Holland and due to lack of time, the film producer, Joe Chan (陳維冠) divided the filming into 2 crew teams. As such, Kevin and Grace had less time to see each other and this made them cherished their relationship greatly.

Kept themselves from a distance and returned home separately

When they returned to Hong Kong with crew team and cast members, Kevin and Grace kept a distance from each other and came out separately. Kevin came out together with Luk Wing Kuen (陸永權) and walked faster upon seeing the reporters. Apparently, Kevin tried to avoid their questions and exercised caution towards the reporters.

As for Grace, she successfully evaded the reporters and returned home. The reporters contacted her after that and when asked if she tried to avoid Kevin and walk separately, Grace said: "Everyone has different directions to go home. (Spending time with Kevin everyday in Holland?) Nope the filming was divided into 2 teams and I filmed together with Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶). (See each other less?) We filmed some scenes together and will eat together after ending work and returning to hotel. (He takes special care of you?) We are normal friends who will chat together and this is very common."

Anjaylia Chan helped to defend them

Anjaylia Chan and Winki Lai (賴慰玲) returned to Hong Kong together with crew team. When mentioned about her 'sister' Grace was spending time together with Kevin in Holland, Anjaylia immediately pushed Grace's love burden to herself and appeared to shift the attention away: "I feel that Grace loves me as she will hug me regardless when working or taking a break. She will also go to my hotel room for chatting even after work."

#902 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:56 AM

In Holland for two weeks: Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan developed a hot and fast 'father and daughter' romance?

Friday May 8, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

It was rumoured that 45 years old Kevin Cheng (郑嘉颖) and 23 years old Ms ex-Hong Kong, Grace Chan (陈凯琳) developed a 'father and daughter' romance during the filming of new series, Blue Veins (僵).

In April 2015, the cast members went for location shooting in Holland and it was a rare opportunity without any chasing from the media. Hence, they went dating naturally without any cautions. According to a crew staff, Grace paid additional money to stay in hotel room alone in order to meet Kevin secretly. Everyday after the filming ended, both will disappear together and only return to the hotel after midnight. However when the media interviewed her, Grace denied flatly by saying she was friends with Kevin Cheng only. When mentioned about virginity due to religion, Grace had a big reaction when replying: "I feel very uncomfortable about your question."

Although the age gap between Kevin and Grace was 22 years, but Grace emphasised: "Age is not a problem in relationship and communication is most important." No wonder Kevin turned on his 'turbo' engine in Holland since Grace gave the 'green' light. Based on the crew staff details, Grace was  considered proactive given for her westerner character despite Kevin was a lady killer. Also, Grace had no filming scenes whenever Kevin was filming and she will wait for him to finish the filming. Some fans took photos together with them and it was obvious Grace needed not to work as Kevin was dressed in series costume while she wore casual clothes.

Waited for each other to finish the filming

"Grace and Kevin had little filming scenes together but she will appear whenever Kevin was filming and even specially took the camera to take photos for him as well. Once, a crew staff asked her why she did not leave after the filming, Grace smiled sweetly and pointed at Kevin, and this showed she did not mind letting people know they were dating together. Also there was once Kevin completed the filming earlier and he came over to chat with crew team so as to wait for Grace to finish work."

"In fact, the cast and crew team of Blue Veins series will have dinner together nearly every night but Grace and Kevin seldom joined us. It was obvious both were enjoying their honeymoon. Once, a colleague saw them returning to the hotel around 2 plus in the morning and they purposely went into the hotel separately?" During the day off, the whole team will go for sightseeing together but Grace always rejected them frequently by explaining she needed to read the script. However, they discovered she was not in the hotel room but waiting outside for Kevin to finish filming when buying snacks for her.

Topped up money to stay in hotel room alone and to meet Kevin secretly

In order to see Kevin and without her parents' interference, Grace paid additional money to stay in hotel room alone. Once, Kevin's fans visited him during filming but Grace did not try to avoid and entertain them as well. Perhaps they let off their guards since they were in overseas. The crew staff exposed: "All artistes will share room together. Even if there is odd number of artiste, he/she had to share with PA or the director. However, Grace requested to stay alone as she explained she was unused to stay with other people. We then guessed her actual reason was to see Kevin conveniently."

After two weeks of spending time together, Kevin and Grace developed a speedy and hot romance and they became as sticky as 'twins'. On May 3, the whole team returned to Hong Kong and Kevin showed a black face immediately after seeing the reporters. As for the female lead, Grace left by a secret passageway in order to avoid the reporters. The explained the reason behind Kevin's black face.

'Twins' in the airport

However, some netizens exposed that Grace behaved like his girlfriend and waited obediently when the air stewardess requested to take photo with Kevin in Holland airport. They then entered the gate together thereafter. It was evident that Grace did not keep a distance from Kevin in Holland. Yet, she continued to emphasised Kevin was her 'senior', 'friend' and denied flatly they were in a relationship.

Reporter: Had a fast developed relationship with Kevin in Holland?

Grace: We were filming together. He is a senior who takes care of everybody.

Reporter: You requested to stay alone in the hotel so as to see him conveniently?

Grace: Nope. I need some personal space and it is my habit whenever travelling.

Reporter: Some fans exposed you waited for Kevin to finish filming despite your day off?

Grace: Insufficient cars and I waited for everybody.

Reporter: What is your relationship with Kevin now?

Grace: We are friends and his character is not bad. (Did not forget to praise Kevin at the same time)

Reporter: Did you meet him secretly in Holland?

Grace: Nope. We usually eat together with the team.

Although Grace tried hard to deny it, but her good 'sister', Anjaylia Chan (陈嘉宝) accidentally leaked out some information. When asked if Grace seldom joined them to eat together, Anjaylia admitted: "Due to the filming schedule and we seldom had acting scenes together. (Did she wait for Kevin to finish the filming?) Perhaps insufficient cars in Holland and I also needed to wait after the filming. Grace might be staying at the scene due to lacking of cars and I do not think she will specially wait for Kevin to end work."

Edited by foreverleila, 09 May 2015 - 01:56 AM.

#903 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:13 AM

Kevin Cheng shared photo of himself and Grace Chan; Finally admitted he was dating

Saturday May 9, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Rumours between 45 years old Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and 23 years old Grace Chan (陳凱琳) continued to circulate fiercely especially after the location shooting in Holland for new series, Blue Veins (殭). The 18 days of outdoor shooting became the catalyst in developing their relationship.

The reporters from Ming Pao Weekly (明報周刊) went to Holland for an exclusive interview with them and saw Kevin and Grace became closer than before. Being in overseas, Kevin appeared more relaxed and when mentioned about Grace Chan, he said without any avoidance: "We have more spending time together and feel very comfortable in every conversation. She has a good character and I admire her...... As I mentioned before, please give some personal space for dating if I wish to get married."

When asked if the location shooting in Holland helped to develop their romance quickly, Kevin did not evade and was full of praise for Grace: "We went home separately during filming in Hong Kong and were divided into A and B team when departing for outdoor shooting in Holland. But we have some time to eat dinner together and this gives us additional time to understand and get along with each other. Though her experience is considered limited as filming partners, but she is very smart and a talented artiste. As for friends, she is a direct and understanding person. Despite coming from a wealthy family, she is not afraid of hardship and able to withstand pressure. Some rich girls will feel it is a major issue when their finger is hurt. However, she does not have this problem at all and it is considered very rare to me. I am full of admiration for her as she is a well-mannered with good attitude girl."

When the reporters asked if their age gap will become a barrier in terms of communication and career in their relationship development despite both looked matching in appearance, Kevin said: "It does not matter if the reports used 'father and daughter' romance to attack us. I feel communication can make friendship, relationship and married couple last long and getting along is most important. It is impossible to be together with poor communication despite compatible age. (Communicate well with Grace?) Not bad and she is an intelligent girl. Perhaps our studying overseas made it easier for communication. Plus we love to talk about movies, series and overseas talk and this created many common topics. As for career wise, Grace came from beauty pageant background and many would assume they want to attack the market quickly. But she loves acting and puts in many efforts, and does not aim to get famous. She only wishes to prove to herself and achieve satisfaction and this is considered rare in current materialistic society."

Age gap was not a factor in communication

Kevin confessed there was chances for development and Grace admitted age was not a problem in relationship: "Age is never a barrier and not a major issue even the girl is slightly older than the guy. Both become friends and it depends on the character and how he treats other, and communication is most vital. This location shooting gave a clearer picture, additional spending time together and able to see a person's true colour. This time, I saw the way how Kevin treated the cast members and crew team. I realise he is a silent person but takes care of everybody in private. In additional, he is a professional artiste and teaches me many stuff during filming. This made me admire him greatly. (Did he give you special care?) He will show concern for Law Lan (羅蘭) 'jie 姐' and carry bags for her. Once we went for location shooting and while waiting for filming to start, Kevin and others went to buy coffee and immediately brought whole basket of sweets knowing that it was a popular brand. It turned out he treated Holland and Hong Kong crew teams to sweets, as everyone worked very hard and he wanted to make them happy."

When mentioned that Kevin expressed he will ask her out later and if she will accept his dating invitation, Grace said: "Yes if I am free and we are good friends. (Will tell your parents if you are dating?) My parents and I are very close and will definitely tell them. Their top concern is to see me happy. (Did the company give any pressure or fear dating will affect the career?) Nope. Anyway, dating and career are separate matters. Meeting friends is private affair and can share with friends about any happiness or unhappiness with work. If dating in the future, I can share any issues with my boyfriend, encourage each other, and might be helpful to career too."

#904 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:15 PM

Grace Chan accepted Kevin Cheng and changed her status to acknowledge the love

Sunday May 10, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Last month, Hao Bao (好報) exposed the rumoured romance between 45 years old Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and 23 years old Grace Chan (陳凱琳) and went to Kevin's house to borrow DVD as well. On Instagram, Grace changed her status as 'placing my life in faith and love' and announced their relationship was developing smoothly. She accepted a telephone interview from ON.CC and affirmed Kevin's position in her heart and admitted they had interest in each other. Grace also expressed her love perspective: "We are friends now. (He is wooing you now?) Yes but we still need to understand each other. (Any reactions from your family?) Nothing but they read the news and I make the decision. (How many marks giving to Kevin?) No idea and I never grade anyone at all." When asked about her happy memories in Holland, Grace changed the topic quickly: "I am very happy to know Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) and Winki Lai (賴慰玲) and we have good communication."

Accidentally admitted she was dating

After the interview with ON.CC (東網), Grace looked very radiant and energetic to attend the charity dinner function and accidentally disclosed she was dating: "Yes, it had started and we were serious. The Holland trip increased my understanding of him and he treated everyone nice such as Law Lan (羅蘭) 'jie 姐'. (How does he treat you?) He is willing to teach newcomers such as Luk Wing (陸永) and Anjaylia." When the reporters congratulated her, Grace said instantly: "Beginning now and this means the interview."

When mentioned about Kevin expressed that everyone needed not be surprised when they were watching movie and shopping, Grace immediately 'echoed' Kevin's words: "Yes and please do not be surprised. (Will you go shopping with him alone?) We are busy filming series and I am returning to Canada soon. Plus the recent trip in Holland, we have to see if there is any free time."

Kevin admitted great rapport and requested for privacy

Kevin's love life remained dry for 4 years and did not deny he was in a relationship with Grace all along. During a telephone interview, Kevin eventually confessed he was dating: "We have great rapport and many common topics. We are friends but I am not small and please give us some privacy." Evidently, Kevin admitted Grace as his lifetime partner and it was a matter of time to announce their relationship.

Lastly, many netizens congratulated them and sent their blessing to the 'father and daughter' relationship: "Grace is very beautiful and wish both of you happiness!"

#905 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:15 PM

Kevin Cheng: My personal affair was not a reality show

Tuesday May 12, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Yesterday, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) was in a joyful mood when returning to Hong Kong from Singapore and more than 10 fans were waiting for him at the airport. When asked about the developments in his relationship with Grace Chan (陳凱琳), Kevin expressed that he did not wish to respond and request for some privacy given. He also said: "My affair is not a reality show."

Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

#906 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:13 AM

Kevin Cheng will ask Grace Chan for dinner after filming ended

Monday June 1, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg  image.jpg

Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) attended the celebration banquet for new series, Blue Veins (殭) in Wan Chai and graciously agreed to the reporters' request of taking photo together with rumoured girlfriend, Grace Chan (陳凱琳). He had shaved his beard and admitted this brought him a different feeling: "I started to grow my beard in December and film Blue Veins series after 2 weeks." Kevin added that the filming for the series was the longest throughout his acting career: "This series is considered most hardest and longest to film and this is commented by me and not TVB. (Cannot bear to leave Grace?) We are still friends though the filming had ended. Also, we still have chance to work together since my contract with TVB had yet to expire."

When asked if he will date Grace after the filming ended, Kevin said: "I know what to do and will ask out for dinner, as will be returning to Mainland China to film series next month." He pointed he did not feel embarrassed when taking photo together with Grace and said: "Thank you for your concern and please refrain from being surprised when seeing us having dinner together."

As for Grace Chan, when asked if she could not bear to see the ending of the filming, she said: "Yes. The filming for this series took 4 months to complete and it is considered a long series. Earlier, I filmed Captain of Destiny series for 5 months. (Who is the one you could not bear to leave most?) My friends especially after the Holland trip. Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶), Winki Lai (賴慰玲) and I become good friends. (What about Kevin Cheng?) We are very good friends." She disclosed they will have dinner together cast members shortly and when asked if she will agree if Kevin asked her out for dinner alone, Grace said: " We can have dinner together. (Ask you out already?) Not yet as we are busy with our stuff. (Did your relatives ask you about your romance with Kevin?) Yes. They were very focused and will ask me whenever seeing any news. I told them a little and started to smile. Anyway, they are very thoughtful. (Only smiled when mentioned Kevin was wooing you?) My family gives me privacy and I hope you will do the same too."

Asked if anyone sending her back after the banquet, Grace said: "We are taking cab back home together as a group. (Kevin is not sending you back?) I guess he has his chauffeur and he seldom drives. (If he gives you a free ride?) It is fine with me if convenient and nothing major for a friend to send his friend back home."

Source: ON.CC (1) & ON.CC (2)

Edited by foreverleila, 02 June 2015 - 03:13 AM.

#907 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:05 AM

Eating dinner together increased Kevin Cheng's understanding about Grace Chan

Wednesday June 10, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

The romance between Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Ms ex Hong Kong, Grace Chan (陳凱琳) became the hottest topic and the reporters from ON.CC (東網) managed to take photographs of them having dinner together.

During the interview with media from Mainland China, Kevin replied they were in developing stage and said sweetly: "Don't tell me you believe it. (Rumoured you proposed marriage to her?) The story developed extremely fast and a fertile imagination as well. Thank you for your concern. I requested for privacy earlier and you pretended I did not say it at all. It is not a live show and no need to report everything at all. (Finally eat dinner together?) I mentioned it several times and do not need to be surprised. Eating dinner so as to increase understanding. (What is your understanding stage now?) We understand each other thinking and increase understanding through conversation. The feelings is extremely good. (Same thinking?) Thank you for your concern and we give and take. So far so good."

When asked about giving ring as marriage proposal, it was obvious Kevin and Grace had communicated with each other in advance. He said: "She said she bought it from Fa Yuen Street. (When will you give her a real ring?) One step at a time and nothing to announce right now."

When mentioned new sarsi emerged, Kevin replied he did not need to work in Korea and working condition was fine. He worked in Mainland China most of the time and reminded everyone to take caution of sarsi: "Everyone must take note of personal hygiene and Hong Kong will handle it well even there is sarsi due to previous experience. (Will tell Grace to be extra careful?) Everyone must be careful."

#908 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:53 PM

Kevin Cheng has no expression as Grace Chan is not beside him?

Sunday June 14, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Earlier, the reporters from ON.CC (東網) exposed the romance and dinner date between Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Grace Chan (陳凱琳). A few days ago, Kevin was seen alone and appeared to be restless without Grace. In the evening, Kevin reached his apartment by a 7-seater vehicle drove by his chauffeur and walked around  at the lobby.

It was seen that Kevin had no expression and bent his head down several times while walking around. The driver then passed a big bag to him hurriedly and Kevin returned to his apartment immediately after exchanging few words with the driver.

#909 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 06:45 AM

Kevin Cheng drove red Ferrari car to impress Grace Chan?

Thursday June 18, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Earlier, Hao Bao (好報) reported an exclusive exposure that artiste Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and female goddess, Grace Chan (陳凱琳) developed feelings for each other during the filming of new series, Blue Veins (殭). They went for dinner together and Kevin sent Grace home by riding his BMW but that was not his powerful weapon.

Rode red Ferrari car

In order to have stable development with female goddess, Kevin secretly bought 4.5 million dollars red Ferrari car, 458 Speciale driving at 100km/h within 3 seconds. He even specially got the same number plate as car model, 458.

When the reporters contacted Grace if she had sat on Kevin's new car, she said: "Most guys love cars and I know he bought this car. He is working hard to earn money and it is normal for him to buy present for himself. Most importantly, he must be happy." Asked about her feelings when sitting on his new car, Grace appeared to avoid it and said: "I am unfamiliar with cars and he loves it very much, and likes to give free ride to his friends. (Borrow his new car to drive?) Nope, as I am unfamiliar with the road in Hong Kong despite having licence."

#910 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 01:06 AM

Kevin Cheng told Susan Tse not to bother about him

Wednesday June 24, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) attended the wine function of the watch brand in the afternoon and there were many floral wreath and guests that made it difficult to walk. Hence, it was quite chaotic and Kevin was perspiring.

Rejected to update new developments

When asked about any new developments between Grace Chan (陳凱琳) and himself, Kevin said: "Thank you for your concern. We are not filming variety show and need not report to everyone daily." Susan Tse (謝雪心) who was present at the same event seemed to know the details and expressed today was a good day and Kevin looked very radiant. At this moment, Kevin tried to explain about Susan's remarks: "Please ignore me and I know what to do." Susan who was beside him and said: "It is obvious he is smiling sweetly." Kevin replied with embarrassment: "Please do not bother about me."

Get married is the next target?

When mentioned about buying $4.5 million red Ferrari car in order to woo girls, Kevin said: "We have dreams when little and should make it true when growing up. (Anymore dreams has yet to come true?) Getting married and have kids. Everyone should have a list and do it one by one and it is very simple. You can do anything if able to take care of the family." Asking if getting married and having kids was his greatest goal, Kevin rejected to reply.

#911 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:49 AM

Grace Chan spent overnight at her boyfriend, Kevin Cheng's house: Unnecessary to announce private affair to the public

Thursday June 25, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

The romance between 46 years old Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and 24 years old Grace Chan (陳凱琳) had been developing smoothly, Earlier, Grace went to Paris to filming racing car program and did not return to Hong Kong together with the crew team, as Kevin travelled to Paris quickly and both spent 5 days and 4 nights together.

On Father's Day (21 June 2015), Kevin and Grace returned to Hong Kong together and she went to her boyfriend's house, and only returned to the luxury apartment in Kowloon Tong on the following day. When Grace's father assumed she was busy working and did not accompany him on Father's Day, it was unexpected the reporters exposed that she returned to Hong Kong on that day. Yesterday, Grace clarified she did not deceive her father at all and when asked if she broke the rule as the member of the 'virgin club', Grace replied that she was not required to announce her personal affair to the public.

Boyfriend rushed over to Paris for spending time together

On Father's day, Grace and Kevin arrived at Hong Kong in the morning and were seen going to Kevin's apartment in Dakeng (大坑) together, and only returned home on the next day. As Grace's father was unaware of her daughter's whereabout and during the interview with reporters, he was surprised and replied that he had no idea about Kevin meeting his daughter in Paris.

Besides pointing as deceiving her father, Grace was a believer of Christian and expressed before she will not have sexual activity before marriage, and classified as the member of 'virgin club' together with Eliza Sam and Grace Wong. However after the leisure trip with Kevin in Paris, it was a mystery if Grace continued to behold her belief as Christian.

Same reply as Kevin Cheng

Yesterday, the reporters contacted Kevin and Grace separately and Kevin was filming new series in Hengdian and said: "I have no reply to those people who tried to bring harm in order to gain personal benefits." As for Grace, she rejected to reply about their leisure trip in Paris and requested for privacy. When asked if she returned to Hong Kong earlier and deceived her father, Grace denied it and responded her father knew her whereabout. Asked if she was afraid of affecting her father's impression of Kevin, Grace replied nope and they had consensus between herself, her dad and Kevin. Finally, Grace had same reply as Kevin that the new reports was exaggerating and rejected to reply about groundless rumours.

Virgin identity was under suspicion

2 nights ago, Grace was celebrating birthday with her dad and brother and when asked if she was trying to make-up for not accompanying her dad on Father's Day, Grace replied they had arranged advance birthday celebration long ago and gave a very meaningful present to him which was chosen only by herself on Father's Day. Asking if she spent the night together with Kevin and violated her belief as Christian, Grace said: "Everyone has his/her own personal life. This is normal and unnecessary to announce to the public. Kevin and I need privacy too."

Denied having dinner so as to make-up

A few days ago, Kevin appeared when Grace was celebrating her birthday and Winki Lai (賴慰玲) was one of the guests as well. Wink disclosed there were 3 birthday cakes and 1 of the cakes was given by Kevin, and everyone was discussing about the amusing incidents related to the filming of Blue Veins series. When asked if she sought permission from the owner before sharing birthday photos, Winki replied it was not a secret and they were friends, and should give them more privacy.

Edited by foreverleila, 26 June 2015 - 12:51 AM.

#912 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39030 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 10:35 PM

Kevin Cheng admits he and Grace Chan are currently dating

Friday June 26, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

To protect their images, artistes usually keep their relationships at low-profile. Kevin Cheng, who has been in the industry for 22 years, has always done the same. From his debut till now, there have been many girls surrounding him. Although he has dated Linda Wong, Niki Chow and Charmaine Sheh in the past, he had always been very low-profile about the relationships in front of the media. However, who knew that this time, having only dated Grace Chan for 4 months, he has changed his ways.

Kevin Cheng and 2013 Miss Hong Kong Champion, Grace Chan, were exposed to have sparked a relationship for 2 months because of TVB drama "Blue Veins", back in April. Although the two were photographed together several times, they had always denied this 21 year gap "father-daughter" relationship. The day before, Kevin attended the blessing ceremony for new Mainland drama "Tai Chi Master: The Door of Tai Chi" in Hengdian. Many reporters asked about his relationship with Grace Chan. He was all smiles, and finally admitted the two are dating: "Recently, the phrase I've been saying the most is "Hope you give us some space." I think it's a very normal thing (dating), and, we are indeed dating, thank you for everyone's concern. I've said it many times, I'm not a reality show, nor is there some kind of development, but everytime, it seems like I have to announce and report to everyone. So, please just give us some more space, thank you everyone."

As Kevin unprecedentedly announced their relationship, a reporter asked whether "good news" (marriage) is near? Kevin replied: "Let's talk about this topic later. This thing, you can't rush it. That's not something that's going to happen just because I say it, it's mutual. Not something that you just say and it will happen." Another reporter asked: "Do you mean now that you guys are together, she has more control?" Kevin quickly denied: "Don't be like that, I didn't say that. I'm just saying that some thing, there needs to be respect for each other. We need to see whether we are suitable, then we'll talk about it."

Grace Chan: "Our minds are in sync"

Regarding Kevin Cheng admitting the two are dating, Grace Chan was asked about this when she attended a function in Tseung Kwan O last night. In the beginning, she said: "I don't know how to answer. We have been interacting and going on dates." She thought for a bit, and said: "Yes, after going on dates, we understood each other a lot more, and I understand what kind of person he is. But this is still a private matter, hope everyone can give us some space." She also denied her father got angry about the news of her spending the night at Kevin Cheng's house on Father's Day: "Daddy's response was just to protect me. He understand our relationship. Dating is a very normal thing, don't need to discuss it out in the open." As for her boyfriend openly admitting their relationship this time, she replied: "We talked about it. Our minds are in sync. Thank you for everyone's care and concern." 

Actually, this past Wednesday was Grace Chan's 24th birthday, and Kevin was seen standing next to Grace in a group photo. Their boyfriend-girlfriend relationship seemed to be quite evident already. Previously, there was also reports that while Grace was working in Paris, Kevin even flew to Paris to accompany her, and pre-celebrated her birthday. The two spent a romantic 5 day 4 nights vacation. 

For her boyfriend, Grace Chan even spent the night at Kevin's home in Tai Hang on Father's Day, the day they came back to Hong Kong, instead of celebrating with her father. As for last night's event, Kevin's ex-girlfriend, Charmaine Sheh was absent due to sickness, Grace said: “Not wanting to see me may not be the reason why Ah Sheh is absent. Hope she recovers soon!"

Kevin's interview with reporters:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kevin cheng, cheng ka wing

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users