AF needs funding again

- - - - -

Alice Chan Wei (陳煒)

alice chan alice chan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#41 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36849 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:20 AM

Alice Chan Clarifies Her Relationship with Husband Hasn't Changed
Thursday December 27, 2012 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

Alice Chan and Taiwanese businessman (James) have been married for 4 years. In the past year since her comeback on the television screen, it was repeatedly rumored that she and her husband's relationship had changed. Yesterday Alice responded to the magazine reports of her 'marriage in a state of emergency'. She expressed the report is not true and someone who has paranoia came up with the story. Coincidentally her husband was in HK, she gave him advanced notice that there was such rumors circulating, but they both felt helpless.

Alice admitted she rarely sees her husband. His highest record of business trips was 37 flights within a month. He just came back from South Africa a few days ago. However, their relationship is still strong and haven't been affected and even if there are negative news going around, her husband hasn't tried to persuade her to leave the industry.

She expressed her husband accepts her looking sexy for work, but she has to especially clarify her relationship with her in-laws. It was rumored she's not close with her husband's parents? Alice said: "My mother-in-law loves me lots, every time I go to the US, I would cook up a delicious meal for them to enjoy."

#42 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36849 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:52 AM

Alice Chan's Role 'Sharon Rose-like' Sexiness Seduces Derek Kwok
Friday January 4, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Last year former ATV big sister signed a contract with TVB and participated in her first series Friendly Fire as a villain. This is Alice's first villain role, in the beginning Alice's acting wasn't as strong as one would wish. Her character name is "Pong Tit Sam", which can easily be connected to someone who has a heart of steel. Alice's personality in real life is exactly the opposite of her role, she said: "In reality, I don't really have much of a character and I'm easy-going. Comparing me to the words 'bad person' is like on two extremes, so I had to do a lot of homework prior to filming. On the surface, I have to show that I'm not really that evil, but in fact I'm so evil the juice comes out. I actually don't know how well I did in my acting, so will have to look to see how the audience reacts. I'll accept both positive and negative comments."

Alice also has several sexy scenes in the series. She has a chain of intimate kiss scenes with Derek Kwok, aside from the passionate kiss scene on the cruise in a bikini, Alice reveals there is another bold kiss scene in the bathroom. However, due to the limitations on television, that scene could not be broadcast. She said: "Actually, I never thought I could be sexy, but for work, I definitely have to accommodate. (Have to ask your husband?) He respects my job and understands that I'm a person who has propriety. So, he is not worried about me at all. One time when I was having dinner with my husband, we encountered Derek Kwok and I even told my husband that he's my boyfriend."

Alice's scenes won't be broadcasting until later, sometime in January, she laughed and said her first appearance would be pretty aggressive, "It's somewhat similar to Sharon Stone from the film Basic Instinct. She'll have a sexy image, but speaks in a calm manner!" Alice frankly expressed since she's a villain, she is ready to get scolded by audience. However, she is also grateful of Producer Man Wai Hung's appreciation: "That day, I went to TVB City just for a meeting, but once he saw me, he said the role really fits me and recommended TVB to sign me. I really have to thank him, for every scene, he personally came out to supervise the set." When asked if she's afraid the audience may have a set image on her for being villains? She said: "I hope my villain roles will give off different feelings and on different levels."

#43 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36849 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

Alice Chan Shows Off Hot Body Figure Non-Stop
Saturday January 19, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image Posted Image

Since TVB series Friendly Fire started broadcasting, it has been a hot topic. Last night, the series finale aired, it was a happy ending for the two main couples, Michael Tse and Tavia Yeung; Sammy Leung and Sharon Chan. The main villain Alice Chan got the consequences she deserved. In the series, Alice had been selling her "female charms", just like Sharon Chan's beautiful long-legs, Christine Kuo and Grace Wong's long career lines, and Samantha Ko's back-revealing rape scene. Up until last night's episode, Alice gave it all she got and revealed as much as she could.

Before the series aired, it was said Alice didn't have much screen time. It turned out she didn't just have a pressuring first appearance in the series, but she also showed a lot of her body figure and became a hot topic of discussion. In one scene, where Alice was dressed in a bikini to entice Derek on the yacht, the two were kissing on the deck until they got into the shower. She even revealed her back in the bed scene. Netizens praised she was extremely hot. Last night, Alice accepted an interview and said: "Thank you! Actually, its all superficial! I thought my first time portraying a villain was very difficult. I had to kill Benz Hui by running him over, then frame Derek Kwok and convince myself that all of that was reasonable and really turn into a true villain!" She laughed and said she successfully frightened the bystanders, they had "O" expressions on their face and immediately bounced back!

Audience points out the Most Unrealistic Parts

Also, it was said several scenes in Friendly Fire were unrealistic. First, Benz Hui was on a bike and moving faster than a car; After Benz got hit by the car and was severely injured, he was still able to get back up and ride his bike home; Benz didn't burst out blood and collapse until he got home to see his family. This was named the most ridiculous part in history.

#44 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36849 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

Sharon Chan Exposes Sammy Leung Made a Million off "Friendly Fire"; Alice Chan Asks for a Director's Cut
Sunday January 20, 2013 Hong Kong

Last night Sammy Leung, Sharon Chan, Alice Chan, Derek Kwok, Louis Yuen and the rest of Friendly Fire's cast and crew watched the finale and had dinner together. The cast hopes for a sequel. The refreshing new pairing Sammy and Sharon has been well accepted by the audience and attracted several advertisers. Sharon disclosed Sammy earned a lot more milk money due to this series. Sammy admitted: "This series has brought me a lot more jobs and endorsements. I'm still discussing with one advertiser right now and got over HK$1 million income." He joked and said he's currently stealing TVB Siu Sang's 'rice bowls' (jobs), "Sharon got a slimming ad too, we're all getting a lot more income." Sammy suddenly called Sharon "mother", he said she takes care of him like a mother and teaches him how to pose for pictures.

Just Have to Beat ATV

After the finale aired, Netizens said there are lot of unrealistic scenes in the series. Sammy expressed his support and said the story line is reasonable, he said: "Perhaps Benz Hui took the bus or taxi home?" He also does not mind, Inbound Trouble getting all the attention. He said: "We took away The Confidant's finale limelight! That's how it is when a series replaces another series. Don't we just have to beat ATV?"

The other pair from the series, Alice Chan and Derek Kwok, had a chain of intimate scenes. Alice was asked whether her husband was upset seeing those scenes? Alice laughed and said her husband hasn't watched the series, "I'm not afraid that he'll get jealous, he already knew about how intimate we get before shooting. He is a professional viewer. (You and Derek had even more intense kiss scenes on the yacht?) A lot of it were cut, perhaps the producer saved the cut scenes in his own private collection. It would be best to release Friendly Fire Director's Cut, share the good stuff with others." Netizens praised Alice's hot looking body figure in the bikini scenes, and that she hasn't aged much. Alice laughed: "It was so difficult for me, I didn't eat for several days! It is because I didn't have any confidence, so I have to keep fit!" Derek expressed he had high expectations on their very intimate scenes and joked: "I don't think there will be anyone asking us to participate in a CAT3 film!"

Tavia Yeung's Car Accident in Mainland

Also, lead actress Tavia Yeung was absent from the dinner gathering because she's working in Mainland. Yesterday morning, she attended a marathon at The Chinese University, but she laughed and said she has zero athletic skills. Asked why she doesn't work out with boyfriend Him Law? She said: "Girls don't have to do physical training. Even if I have a private trainer, I don't have a private training room! (Did you watch Him's Young and Dangerous Reloaded yet?) Not yet! I'll ask him for tickets, we don't have to go together." Since Tavia missed the dinner celebration with Friendly Fire's crew, she said she had to work in Mainland that night, but did pitch in some money. She exposed she got into a car accident in Mainland, "The front bummer is damaged. At that very moment, I was scared, but luckily nobody was hurt. What I feared most was being late to the event." When speaking of Friendly Fire's unrealistic scenes, such as breast-feeding in the courthouse? She said: "TV series will always have goofs. What the series was trying to convey was, even though she's a strong female lawyer, she still has a heartwarming side. Benz Hui's bike chase scene, I think under an intense situation like that, it is possible. When someone is anxious, they can lift up a bus with their hand."

#45 justwang

justwang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:44 AM

I think she looks great for her age, and she is a great actress after watching her work from TVB recently.Posted Image

#46 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36849 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:47 AM

Bernice Liu is Happy for Moses & Aimee Chan's "Double Happiness"
Friday May 31 , 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao

Posted Image

Posted Image
(ATV's 56th anniversary logo looks like word 死 (die))

Yesterday Bernice Liu and Alice Chan attended the Milon wine event. Bernice expressed she just got back to HK and didn't know about ex-boyfriend Moses Chan and Aimee Chan's "double happiness". She said: "If its true, I will congratulate Moses. They've been dating for a few years now and are very matching." Asked if she'll add on to the happiness and find a new boyfriend? Bernice expressed work comes first. She is currently working in Mainland with Lam Chi Chung, Yuen Wah and Wong He. When speaking of TVB's recent trend of low ratings, is she glad she left the company fast enough? Bernice said: "I am happy that I chose the right direction, to have the opportunity to portray a villian and can shoot an action film."

Alice Chan disclosed she will be joining the Come Home Love cast. Asked if it will be too difficult filming a sitcom? She expressed sitcoms give her the opportunity to communicate with her colleagues more. What about losing opportunities to make extra income? Alice said she's just been with TVB for a year and it would be better to be on screen more to allow the audience to know her more. Alice guest starred in the low-rated Beauty At War, she joked: "The episode I appeared in got the highest rating"

When speaking of her 'maternal home' ATV recently celebrated their 56th anniversary, but Netizens teased their logo looked a lot like the Chinese character for "die". Alice couldn't hold in her laughter either: "I didn't notice at first, but after reading the report, I saw the similarities. I heard they will make adjustments."