2347 replies to this topic

#521 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4290 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

this is baidu's Vic news attention chart. it went up 10200%. Vic is low key so every time his news came out it went sky high on the %. but this is first time I noticed it above 10000. is this normal?
Posted Image

#522 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7266 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

Loi
Yeah I am also guessing MR cover with ZZ is part of DGB2 promotion. So LK was the cover last month? But he has so many movies including the just released Inferno so not sure if his appearance is for dgb2 or other movies.

Just saw this YSL close up pix that seems new to me! Or at least it's a super clear pix.

http://photo.weibo.c...fer=weibofeedv5

- can only post the link. Can someone post the YSL pix above in here?

#523 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4290 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

sytwo, this one?

Posted Image
  • ♫softlipz♫ and Pita like this

#524 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

In typical fashion... fell asleep in the middle of all the excitement! Posted Image

Posted by salla87
Spoiler

Specially like this title of BE AN EVER SHINING STAR ~~
Wallpaper:
1024-768:
http://www.vicchouba...ippzf9q9oyz.jpg

1280-768:
http://www.vicchouba...zv42p42qe7t.jpg

1680-1050:
http://www.vicchouba...ivjqftit9m7.jpg

1920-200:
http://www.vicchouba...wz4n6dnj4dd.jpg

Posted Image

Softlipz,

Posted Image Thanks for the HOME BTS links!
Wow! Were these in the Taiwan DVD?
Somehow I feel so happy when Tai Ying looks happy... ZZ seems to get along very, very well with LLR. Posted Image
And very very very serious when he's acting! I am sure Jiu Kong must have felt the impact of that 'surgical knife'. Posted Image

I think Habo Office also assists Jolin, A-lin, etc with their styling, other than Ariel and ZZ.
But ZZ seems to be the only one, or two(?) of their male artistes clients.

Loi,

Thanks for that video link! Posted Image

You are right... MY does look younger on video, maybe she's more telegenic than photogenic. And GYY does look older in there in the close-up.
I wonder why both ladies looked so frightened as the car came to an abrupt halt. Was it because someone had tried to block them in front? Most likely, lovelorn LK? Posted Image

It did seem such perfect timing that LK was the cover person on MR before ZZ. But the timing? The movie still hasn't been completed and it was only recently that the street filming photos came to light. If this is really for DGB2 promotions, then I have to say that Asia Media - Milky Way (hope I've got the movie company names right) have done a fantastic job with promotions.

I can't see the text about Dir Lin in your spoiler, so I've copied Dir Lin's weibo post here:
Spoiler

Interesting... so he is back in Taiwan, so soon after he's flown to Beijing for editing work. Hmmm...
And LSS was in Paris for a fashion show... could she now be free from filming with NW?
Can't wait!

LK just blogged again about resuming filming. Again no specific mention of DGB2.

Sytwo,

I also love zz in Dior Homme! The designs suit ZZ so well - smart casual and very simple yet trendy. Prefer him in this vs suits which he likes to wear for promos. Wish he would wear more of these type of style in events cuz it's more suited to his age vs the serious suits.

You are right! ZZ does look so much better in those youngish, trendy kind of suit. After all, he's only 32 and looking like 23. And not 32+23=55!!! Posted Image

The Dior Homme design shows off his small waist while the heavy stuffy suits made him look more bulky. Or he would swing the other way and looked really casual with the XNZ kind of woollen sweater or anorak.

I guess the stylists were constrained by their choices. Maybe it depends on the sponsors? Or maybe because ZZ just prefers old man suits. Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 02 October 2013 - 09:12 PM.

#525 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4290 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

yogo, yes, those are TW Home DVD bts. That part was the first thing I watched after I got the DVD.

#526 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4290 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Spoiler

This person said now she understands why the stars hide their love affair or marriage. It's to protect the other half from press & some crazy fans' attack.
I kind of agree with this fan. WZ's news cause people criticizes him a liar. But after seeing the press & fans treating Reen I can see why stars would want to hide the information of their marriage. I think we went through the similar thing with Andy Lu. Vic was asked back then whether he would hide. I think he said he might.

I would like those fans attacking Reen to get some thinking/awaking from WZ's news.

http://www.u-picc.co...ho/theater.html Japan SGY screens already out?

yogo, Dir. Lin said he is in Taipie 2 days. I made some correction after seeing your post. Now you should be able to see the spoiler now. (I noticed if I copied from other text that's bold the spoiler would be bold & it wouldn't show).

Edited by Loi1213, 02 October 2013 - 09:51 PM.

#527 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

2014 resolution... learn Photoshop

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Loi1213 likes this

#528 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

Posted by 中時娛樂網
Spoiler

[Long Shao Hua PK Zai Zai | If defeated, will lead him up the stage]
Long Shao Hua was been continuously nominated three times for the GBA, and was unsuccessful the last two times. This year he is again nominated, but his attitude has become low profile, and guarantees that even if he does not win, he will not scold people! If he should lose to the hot favourite ZYM? "I will lead him up the stage!"
Will translate the main text next
Posted Image

http://showbiz.china...3100300026.html
Spoiler

Picture caption:
Long Shao Hua's continuous three-year GBA nominations, this year's fiercest opponent is his nephew from <HOME>, Zhou Yu Min

Long Shao Hua was been continuously nominated three times for the GBA, and was unsuccessful the last two times. This year he is again nominated for Best Actor in <Flavor of Life> and for a mini-series, the chances of winning are high but his attitude has become low profile instead. He again guarantees that even if he does not win, he will not scold people! If he should lose to the hot favourite ZYM? "I will lead him up the stage! Since we did collaborate on <HOME>, there's feelings/relationship!"

He said that in the past, he would focus very much on wins/losses, and has never been given any awards for decades, his feelings are like that of a girl waiting to be official recognised by marriage. "Would tend to hope that the (award) will go to the deserving! Had yearned for a certification after all these years of hard work." But this time, he would just look at it with a sense of normalcy, and will also encourage himself with this motto, "Opportunities, Hard Work, See how luck goes".

Ekin attended a function and was asked about WZ. He said that he only heard about WZ's marriage and children (WZ will soon have his second child, a son this time) from the papers. He didn't know about this at all when they were filming SGY. He praised WZ for being able to keep this under wraps and for protecting his girlfriend and family.

I went back to watch Kang Xi when the Yang brothers went on the show. And after poor ZZ was interrogated by XiaoS, she wanted to ask WZ about his romance and I think ZZ was trying to protect WZ something like, "still hasn't found the right person." Little did he know at that time that his 6th brother has already found the right one for around 17 years. :lol:

Wow... it's really not easy... first love, met while they were studying in Australia, and she has been by WZ's side all through his entertainment career. Come to think of it, I think WZ has never been rumoured to be dating any celebrities right?

Someone was joking on weibo that if ZZ was to announce something similar, he might actually say that his nephew Jack was actually his own son Posted Image

Of course not, ZZ does not lie, especially not with things like this!

Edited by Yogo69, 03 October 2013 - 02:17 AM.

• Pita likes this

#529 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4290 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

Spoiler

it looks like all the Yang brothers might be asked about WZ's marriage now when in public.

yygrace said if Long Shao Hua did lead Vic on to the stage Vic might be frighted by him. Posted Image

yogo, I really like the pictures in #481. I couldn't remember where that picture of Vic's from.

Edited by Loi1213, 03 October 2013 - 02:53 AM.

#530 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

Loi,

Spoiler

Yes and of all the brothers, ZZ will definitely be the prime target for such a question! Posted Image

ZZ in the second picture was taken from a screencap of Poor Prince opening credits... Tai Lang heard the sound of a coin... stopped his bicycle and listened to where the coin could have fallen. Posted Image
Glad you like them... :)
Recently, I've been seeing pictures of either one of them and then remembering that the other person has something similar. So frustrated to not have PS skills to put them nicely together and to adjust the colour tone to look more balanced.

I am actually quite frightened by the visualisation of ZZ again being pulled hard by the hand at the GBA awards. Posted Image

Even if he wins this time...

The thought of another elderly man embarrassing ZZ in front of the ceremony is not a nice one. I know Uncle means well, but...
I shall call Dir To now and ask him to re-shoot some of ZZ's scenes... Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 03 October 2013 - 03:24 AM.

#531 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4290 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

yogo, I am asking the picture in the first post of page 13. I know the one you got from Poo Prince. I am watching the comments on the screens of Poor Prince now. http://www.bilibili.tv/video/av308769/ I can recognize that one.

TW fans said they saw more Men's biore CF on TW lately.

#532 ♫softlipz♫

♫softlipz♫

Cogito Ergo Sum

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4555 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

Still have an hour left before I leave for my travel.

With regards to the GBA, I don't think I fancy the idea of another person making another fanfare on ZZ. I really hope that he will still be busy filming on Oct 25. Just to save him from any more embarrassment. I really hope Dir To will hold on to him until Oct 25.

Softlipz

#533 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4290 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

Poor Prince is very funny & watching the comments is even funnier. I couldn't stand the stupid parents Tai Lang has but some part of the drama is really funny.

#534 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

Loi,

Ahhhh.... sorry, I should have clicked on your link!

I think it came from Make A Wish era? Posted Image
I seemed to have found it with various photo shoots that ZZ did for Make a Wish...
Just realised that the Make A Wish album came with so many good gifts... not least of which is a 52-page photobook!
This website has a good coverage on the album:
http://www.iwant-rad...sisn=6235&ln=gb

Same background? Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ZZ looks good in woollen winter wear... pity that he dislikes them because they are too bulky (maybe also too hot for his body), but yet he seems to feel cold all the time.

I have also come to appreciate Poor Prince. When I first watched it, I felt it was such a letdown after MG. It's more of a cartoony type of manga than MG. But I really like how it gives ZZ the fantastic opportunity to be in his first solo leading role, and Tai Lang is actually many roles rolled into one character. He's a dutiful older brother who provides for his ever-expanding family, and he takes on all the jobs available to earn money and improvises at home to save money.

And looking back on this starting point of ZZ's journey, I must say that he's already shown he had great acting potentials very early on, and that's despite him wanting his contract to run out as soon as possible. Posted Image

Softlipz,

Have a good trip! May many wifi hotspots come your way! Posted Image

With regards to the GBA, I don't think I fancy the idea of another person making another fanfare on ZZ. I really hope that he will still be busy filming on Oct 25. Just to save him from any more embarrassment. I really hope Dir To will hold on to him until Oct 25.

Yup... couldn't have said it any better. Fanfare is the word. GBA being the circus that it is.

This actress (劉俐kibby) posted yesterday that she's just finished an outdoor shoot for what appears to be DGB2:
http://www.weibo.com...nd1380774974305
Spoiler

Completed outdoor filming, successfully finishing work early yeah #DGB2#

Her weibo profile states that she's from HK and is an actress.

Maybe MY's photo by the ocean was for the same scene as well?

JUST UPDATED!!!
MY just blogged... I think the photo related to her filming for a commercial.

Another update!!!
I think ZZ is at work today! Party B just updated her FB! :lol:

Edited by Yogo69, 03 October 2013 - 06:56 AM.

#535 lorenlil

lorenlil

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

in this news video http://hk.face.nextm...le/332/17067719 MY doesn't look too old. I almost want to say she looks as young as GYY.

#536 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

MR magazine BTS video is finally out! Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDhVc3vv_gg&app=desktop

Posted by fionlo68
Spoiler

So it turns out that with 3L and 6L, there would be both the ordinary and special versions.

Posted Image

ZZ and WZ on cover (WZ's should be from an earlier issue?):
Posted Image

Yup, WZ's issue was in January 2013

Edited by Yogo69, 03 October 2013 - 08:39 AM.

• ♫softlipz♫, Pita and Lulu Dyedefra Setka like this

#537 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

Posted by 育民幼稚園-周渝民後援
Spoiler

MR magazine - photo shoot BTS
ZYM: I am Mr Peaceful Happy~~
He wears every set of clothing really well!!!
Download links:
Youku: http://v.youku.com/v...E2NjMwOTg0.html

Click on the photos to look at this gorgeous being! Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted by 倾心_怀着幼稚心做大人
Spoiler

Let's form a team to rob the photographer!!! That monitor showing all the photo reels!
Even though somebody only knows how to pose those few poses all these hundreds of years, but he's so shuai till he's blinded uncountable pairs of eyes!
The V neck for his own clothes can go lower, fair and tender, seems very delicious.

Haha... lecherous ZZ fans!

Posted by 小丸子哥很乖:
Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted by KT110
Spoiler

Newly added a set of О+Δ
MR magazine October issue
Zhou Yu Min in Dior Homme 2013-2013 Winter season
~~the belt has shown off his little waist so well~~~
Posted Image

Some fans said this geometric style needs someone with a small waist. Can't agree more!!!

Edited by Yogo69, 03 October 2013 - 12:05 PM.

#538 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:03 AM

Posted by 育民幼稚園-周渝民後援:

Spoiler

[Picture reposted from MY's instagram]
Faraway tall hunky shuai otaku~~scenes that involve drenching and falling into water will always include you

DGB2 filming
Posted Image

Origin photo at http://instagram.com/p/e-GJcJItzs/

No logo:
Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 03 October 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#539 ♫softlipz♫

♫softlipz♫

Cogito Ergo Sum

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4555 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

Finally reached my destination. And with free wifi! :D

Love the MR BTS. Can't wait to see the HD photos from the magazine itself. And that sumptuous neck and chest. Haha! :P

ZZ is back in HK so fast? He only stayed in Taiwan for just one day. Wow! He must be missing someone so much in Taiwan for him to go back and forth even for just one day. :athlon

Have just seen Reen's latest photo from her fb. She's growing into a very beautiful woman. And is it just me, or does she look like Patty Hou in her latest pic? Can anyone translate what she wrote? Google traslation won't work on my wifi. Thanks in advance. :D

Will be going out for dinner now. :D

Softlipz

Edited by ♫Softlipz♫, 03 October 2013 - 11:08 AM.

#540 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

New photos at MR facebook

https://www.facebook...k=photos_stream

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 03 October 2013 - 11:54 AM.

• Lulu Dyedefra Setka likes this

#541 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

Posted by EdwinMa馬輝
Spoiler

He is the Hong Kong MR magazine fashion director, Hong Kong MR STYLE magazine chief editor
MR October double covers is out today, The Pride from the Pursuit of Completeness - ZYM
A photo with ZZ after the photography in Taipei

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 03 October 2013 - 11:59 AM.

#542 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

Alice has scanned the inner pages!
http://weibo.com/1752461030/AckNYqEx6

Posted by Alice夢遊仔境
Spoiler

MR magazine 2013 October issue
Be An Ever Shining Star
The Pride from the Pursuit of Completeness - Zhou Yu Min
scans of the inner pages

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Many more pages! Posted Image

The words aren't very clear... once the text is available, I will try to translate.

Edited by Yogo69, 03 October 2013 - 12:37 PM.

• Pita and Lulu Dyedefra Setka like this

#543 Lulu Dyedefra Setka

Lulu Dyedefra Setka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

Yogo, thanks for share it the pics from MR magazine :D

I go to Vic-World, and I found this o.o bumm!!

Posted Image
Click on the video, and the first 10 seconds you can see all Yumin's charming! :D

#544 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

Lulu,

Haha... I really really want to click "Like This" for the information of the B&W video...
Thanks so much! Posted Image
And that Gluteus Maximus too. Posted Image

If only a certain eyesore isn't in the same frame... Posted Image

No offence... but that's just the problem with B&W
If only we can do this to the B&W videos!!!
Posted Image

Anyway...

This fan has noticed that:

Posted by Vic_猫猫听雨:
Spoiler

What is the situation, so many little lion cubs here to support ZZ?
The lion cubs refer to LSS fans. Posted Image

List of names, some of which are clearly LSS fans, listed on the current month's Top Ten fan ranking for ZZ's weibo Posted Image
http://ww4.sinaimg.c...j20oz08z0tr.jpg
http://ww1.sinaimg.c...j207h0963yj.jpg
Number 5, 6, 7, and 9... and maybe 10... definitely LSS fans. Hahaha....

Posted by 吉他懒得筋都断了 (Guitar)
妹子你好软 Sister, you are so soft
Posted Image

Posted by 安亦雪
Spoiler

Deep V is so sexy, so rare that he reveals so much, fair and tender... really causes people to wanna pounce!
Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 03 October 2013 - 01:08 PM.

• Loi1213 and Lulu Dyedefra Setka like this

#545 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

Posted by MR雜誌
Spoiler

[October Issue, Now Released] MR October issue - PRIDE ISSUE - cheer for yoursekf
Starting from the cover person ZYM - the pride from the pursuit of completeness...

Same MR cover:
http://ww1.sinaimg.c...j20fe0kttdy.jpg

Same combo picture as the FB (with the alternate cover and other free booklets:
http://ww1.sinaimg.c...j20pp0ihjzs.jpg

Continuing from Alice's scans:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted by Fion:
妳哥在這 Your brother is here - does she mean ZZ?
Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 03 October 2013 - 01:26 PM.

#546 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4290 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

yes, that's Vic filming there. I asked fion. DGB2 was filming there. (LK)

the picture of Vic being wet/fell in the water was from Sep. 30 so that's filmed before he went back to TW.

I was surprised that Mr. cover was shot at Taipei. I thought he was on HK magazine cover because he was filming in HK.

Edited by Loi1213, 03 October 2013 - 08:39 PM.

#547 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

Loi,

Thanks for asking Fion. :D
Saw your exchange with her on weibo... I hope she gets to be one of the extras on the set or able to get more information.

This one is more about LK:
Posted by NicoleStudio妮歌工作室:
Spoiler

Visiting the movie set, meet again! 申然 ~ (that is LK's character in DGB)

No picture... just that photo effect ZZ used in one of his weibo posts (which was also used by Reen earlier)
http://ww2.sinaimg.c...j20hs0c1q6x.jpg

#548 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4290 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

sorry, I didn't realize the person Fion @ is a LK fan not Vic's fan. so it might be just LK filming there. I should have asked her "Vic?" instead of "DGB2". I keep forgetting this movie has 2 male leads

no wonder she said "your brother".

so maybe Vic is still in TW? hopefully. otherwise the TW trip is too short & too tiring for him.

this one is good too

Edited by Loi1213, 03 October 2013 - 03:29 PM.

#549 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

Another fabulous creation by salla87
Posted Image

Sigh.... that face appears again...Posted Image

Posted by 周仔仔你家汪到底叫什么名字
Spoiler

I feel that in every movie/drama, Zhou Zi Zi's kissing scenes give me the feeling that he's got the mastery, is very much at home with, and very professional and uses his emotions considerably... just look at his emotionally deep eyes. cannot! bear! to! look! directly!
Posted Image

MM also posted about the MR magazine on her FB:

Miu Miu Chai shared MRRM The Power of Passion's photo.
3 hours ago
Spoiler

October issue, now out

MR October PRIDE ISSUE - cheering for yourself
Starting from the cover person Zhou Yu Min's pride from his pursuit of completeness, and followed by breaking out of the cage of ethnicity, occupation, gender, body and wealth.

[How ZYM becomes the Golden Boy of the Times]

Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 03 October 2013 - 04:33 PM.

#550 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7266 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Hello all! Come back from a Jumbo dinner and am so poofed now. But it was super yummy.

MR BTS, yes yes yes!!!! I keep repeating this - how can this man be so super amazingly gorgeously SHUAI!!!!

He really carry the clothes rather than the clothes carrying him. Like the geometric suit, he looked surprisingly good in it, compared to all the other actors like William feng, HXM, Han Gent and Rhydian who kinda looked out of place. It helps that ZZ was wearing it for a fashion suit vs In a public event. The fan who pointed out that ZZs small waist made the clothes look good is so correct! Not just his small waist but also his flat stomach and overall slim frame made the clothes looks super good. In fact I thot zz wearing the geometric suit looked almost like some modern martial art thingy.

Btw, I saw some WZ pix at a Dior store opening and he was wearing the exact same Dior Homme suit as ZZ on the first cover, the one the belt. 3L and 6L in the same clothes and even in the same magazine cover. :D

And oh yes, that V neck reveal is yummy! Wanna bite that slender, sexy neck!!! CHOMP!

Ok better post this first.

Posting more comments......

ZZ in that swimming pool scene in dgb2 - he looks good standing there, even from afar and all wet.

I'm also surprised that the MR pix were shot in Taiwan instead of HK. Maybe it's easier logistically. This means they want to feature ZZ in the HK edition even if it was shot by the Taiwan team. Wonder if that's commonly done in MR or other magazines?

Yogo and loi
About poor prince, I actually love this drama. Lol! It never fails to cheer me up, esp when ZZ/ tailing go all gaga when he sees food, hehehe! I also love how he loves his siblings so much and take care of them so well. Love how he plays the super responsible older brother. Even from then one can see that ZZ has a natural flair for comedy. And gosh, he looks so beautiful in the drama, even wearing that simple white shirt and khaki pants. He makes the plainest clothes look good.

Softlipz
Glad you got free wifi where you are. It will be miserable to miss all the updates here even for one day. Reen posted again on her FB? Must go check out the new pix. She does look a lot like patty.

Lulu
Bum!!!! Yum!!!! Hahaha!!!

About GBA news of Uncle wanting to accompany ZZ up the stage if he wins, ahhhhh noooo!! Please spare ZZ any,ore GBA drama cuz he has enough to last him a life time. I also hope now that dir to will keep ZZ so busy that he won't have time to go to GBA award night...

Yogo
So LSS fans are following ZZ quite keenly too? Maybe they became fans after watching AMOL. Especially since ZZ spoke s highly of LSS and I think even LSS fans can see how comfortable they are with each other. LSS became friends with ZZ pretty fast too. If ZZ wasn't already attached, the LSS fans might even be shipping ZZ with LSS hehehe!!

#551 ♫softlipz♫

♫softlipz♫

Cogito Ergo Sum

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4555 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

Just got back from a very big and hearty dinner. I'm all worn out for the day.

But I can't help but gush one more time before I go to bed. ZZ looks so good in MR BTS. I keep replaying it over and over again. It's just so easy to dress up ZZ, because he can really carry the clothes so well. This could be another reason why the mags just love to feature him a lot.

I agree with Sytwo, ZZ can carry the clothes so well, and not the clothes carrying him. I have only seen William Feng wearing that geometric designed suit, and to be honest, it looked horrible on him. But with ZZ, with his long and slim figure, he just looks so good in it (biased much? Hehehe).

So ZZ is still in Taiwan? I hope so, because a one day vacation is just never enough.

Reaching ground zero now.....zzzzzzzz.....

Softlipz

#552 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7266 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

Softlipz
Hahaha, both of us had a wallop big dinner. Time for me to turn in soon....

But before that I gotta post this - stared at ZZ in the geometric suit again and finally realize what it reminds me of - Matrix! ZZ made the suit look so futuristic and cool. Love the mandarin collar.

Time to meet MR zzzzzzzz

Oops one more - one key reason why ZZ looked so much better in the geometric suit - besides his slim waist it's also husband long elegant neck which is needed to carry the high mandarin collar well. Short, thick neck need not apply for this modeling job, lol!

#553 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

Here's YSL and 6L in the geoMatrix uniforms.Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

You can see WZ in that suit here (he wore it during the interview):
https://www.youtube....h?v=yM2QkzQiszM

ZZ should really be a model! He is built for it! Posted Image

Posted by 羊崽-现在三弟胸可大了
Spoiler

In SGY issue, ZZ was MR Enjoy Loneliness
In this current issue, ZZ is MR Peace and Happy
Posted Image

Here's the BTS for the April issue (SGY) for anyone who wants to revise

Edited by Yogo69, 03 October 2013 - 05:37 PM.

#554 vicbb

vicbb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

Just love love love the MR pics. Gorgeous, especially the cover with only his face. Gorgeous, even in that geometric design. I think besides his slim waist, his elegant long neck, it's the way he had the sleeves rolled up a bit and the way he was standing that made him look so good. That suit makes the wearer look kind of ridiculous when it's all stretched out, but on Vic, the circle and the triangle are not so eye-catching or centre of attention, the jacket doesn't look so heavy, and he still dominates the picture.

Also love his every interview, this one no exception. Some extracts although translation may not be that accurate:

MG let us know Zhou Yu Min, and B&W let him explode in popularity again in Asia, and established his position in the TV circle. Outsiders thought that B&W was his biggest pride in the TV world – I was definitely very happy to have the honor to be invited to participate, I was proud to be a part of it but it’s definitely not the only moment of pride. Others thought that I should be proud just being nominated, but I want to say, I just hope that people will no longer look at (judge?) me by MG standards. At the end of the day, everyone has his course, his own improvements. For me, as long as I try hard every time, I can be proud every time.

If I must say what I am most proud of, it is my persistence in my aspiration to be a good actor from the beginning. I have whole-heartedly put myself into acting, without distracting much into other areas.

About Director To: I’m very happy Director To approached me for another collaboration after 7 years. This time, Director To is no longer without expectations of me, he is no longer accommodating or treating me like a newbie. He will discuss things with me, my performance, from an actor’s angle; this type of genuine communication is my biggest gain.

For the rest of 2013: Zai’s wish is to smoothly complete DGB2. He knows Director To takes a long time to complete a movie, that’s his working style, and he will cooperate and be understanding, and at the same time, train up his patience. “During filming, I had received a few good scripts. However I was not able to divide my efforts, I must concentrate on the project at hand to completion, so that I can rush on to the next role.”

The writer: To live a full life, one must have lots of experience, whether it’s your own or someone else’s, whether it’s external or internal, successful or not, as long as you immerse yourself at the time, and reflect on it afterwards, it will become valuable experience to you. These fragments of memories will accumulate and settle, until one day after many years, you suddenly realize these fragments are still shining. Maybe at this time, you might proudly say to yourself, I have lived my own life.

This last part reminds me of those fans who question Zai's choices of projects. It really doesn't matter if some are better than others, they are all valuable and part of his experience and life. Looking back, he can be proud of how far he has come. Together with him, we can all look forward to how far he will go.

Edited by vicbb, 04 October 2013 - 12:29 AM.

• sytwo, Loi1213 and melody_1 like this

#555 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4290 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

3q, vicbb. I couldn't read the Chinese copy from weibo. It's too small print.
so he did give up other scripts while filming DGB2.
That's really hard for the fans to take that.
Does Dir. To really take long to film his movie usually?
Linger surely didn't take long.

Vic is still in TW according to Fion.

is that why he got more magazine covers & one more endorsement to keep up financially? someone noticed Vic is already on Mr. magazine cover for the second time this year. (last time in Apr. with 4 other brothers for SGY).
Posted Image

I just noticed we would never know when Vic is done with DGB2. LK or MY might share when they are done with DGB2 or Vic wouldn't let us know.

No wonder Vic's fans were good ZBI before. We have to dig out news/information ourselves. But we seem to be not so good at it nowadays.

Edited by Loi1213, 03 October 2013 - 09:30 PM.

#556 vicbb

vicbb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

Hi Loi: after knowing Vic's style for so many years, it shouldn't come as a surprise that he has to forego other opportunities? Maybe it's because everyone else seems to be taking several projects concurrently. However that's their style too. I really don't know how the scheduling works, whether it's director To being busy with his other projects, or he has to schedule filming around his stars' schedules.

Given filming of GYY's part is done, I hope this is an indication that Zai's part is more substantial than I initially expected.

As for ZBIs, sometimes I wish they are not so diligent in digging out clues especially re his private life.

#557 ♫softlipz♫

♫softlipz♫

Cogito Ergo Sum

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4555 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

Loi

Vic is still in TW according to Fion.

Thanks Loi for the info that ZZ is still in Taiwan. That's good. He deserves to rest more. Let LK and MY battle it out on the filming set. They've had foo much of a rest already.

Oh yeah, Reen looks quite happy with her latest photo. It's good that she gets to spend more time with ZZ now that he's back in Taiwan.

Yogo
I also can't wait for the full text of MR and Bella magazines to come out. I'm sure ZZ has lots of interesting things to say again. He always does. I hope it comes out soon. :D

Going out again soon. Be back later again tonight. :D

Softlipz

Edited by ♫Softlipz♫, 04 October 2013 - 12:53 AM.

#558 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4290 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

TW fans are quiet on plurk now. It seems they are more active on fb now. Someone suggest at yygrace fb on the news of uncle would lead Vic to the stage if he won. someone suggested it would be more fun if Vic & fans gather in some place together watching the TV. If he won they celebrated if not they could cry together.

#559 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

Funny thing is that the most talked about set of attire is actually the 'weirdest' one! Posted Image

Posted by 小丸子哥很乖
Spoiler

Even though we could only deduce, but ours (ZZ) has the most obvious contours. Also, why does it feel that other people's chest is a big flat piece, while his chest is like a bulge(not too sure what this blogger meant?)

Posted Image

Updates about DGB2 (no ZZ)
Posted by 龍劍飛V
Spoiler

Day before, Dir To led the team to Shek O Beach to film <DGB2> for the rock-climbing scene. LK and MY were all geared up to scale the cliff. It was filmed until about 5pm before they wrapped up the work. LK and MY went down to the bottom of the mountain/hill, walking all the way down to their vehicles. Because the whole journey took up to 15 minutes, MY walked until she was panting a little, In contrast, LK was all right. Later on, they even met people along the way who asked for photos and autographs. They were both so friend and agreed to the requests.

MY and LK scaling a rock wall:
http://ww1.sinaimg.c...j20hs0pa77i.jpg

MY at the top of the cliff?
http://ww3.sinaimg.c...j20hs0pa41j.jpg

MY and LK finished the climb?
http://ww1.sinaimg.c...j20hs0pa0vw.jpg

Posted by Alice夢遊仔境 (in response)
Spoiler

Climbing the rock face... someone isn't too able, no wonder he had to be drenched by rain and plunge into the water.

Alice pointed out that the photo at the bottom left hand corner had not been seen before.

Posted by @龍劍飛V
Spoiler

MY, for her son's sake (as in propping up the income), soldiered on until she could not smile whether moving or standing.
Posted Image
Caption for ZZ & GYY picture: GYY (sitting down), speaks the same language as ZZ, and they were chatting and laughing.

Another comment about the V-neck private clothes (ZZ doesn't seem to like being wrapped up, inhibits his movements? Too hot?)
Posted by 一片春心托仔爷
Spoiler

Can I say that I like the photo with the private clothes best, his neck and collarbones are so sexy!

All that talk by Sytwo and Softlipz about their hearty dinner makes me feel liking sinking my teeth into... a rack of ribs?
Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 04 October 2013 - 03:05 AM.

#560 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

Posted by 育民幼稚園-周渝民後援
Spoiler

【Headline News】 《DGB2》 has been rushing through the work day after day. Previously, it was the turn of two girls one guy, ZYM and GYY filming a scene of trying on bridal gown, MY was looking on and left in disappointment. ZZ and GYY who comfortably remained in the shop, enjoying the aircon, would be talking without end when they were not filming, chatted so happily and all smiles. After the two of them had changed into the wedding attire for filming in the afternoon, they were dressed in more casual wear to film more scenes at night before finishing off.

Comments by VCBB: The same day of filming, but the HK media has reported so many times!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 04 October 2013 - 02:56 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vic zhou, vic chou, zai zai, 周渝民, 仔仔

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)