• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:49 AM

Kevin Cheng Wishes to Collaborate with Charmaine Sheh Again
Tuesday August 27, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: On.cc
Tranlated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image Posted Image

Yesterday Kevin Cheng, Charmaine Sheh, Roger Kwok, Ben Wong and Jason Chan appeared at TVB City to shoot an active wear promotional clip. Former rumored pair Kevin and Charmaine expressed they do not feel awkward seeing each other again. Kevin expressed he wishes to collaborate with Charmaine again, he said: "We haven't collaborated in a long time! I really anticipate another collaboration with Charmaine. I will shoot a series next year too." When speaking of TVB planning to change the policies on how they treat their artists, Kevin laughed: "Is it true? TVB never has their scripts [ready]. Well if the executives said so, then its gonna happen! These two things are good. I heard TVB is planning to do a remake of old classics, then there definitely will be a script."

Charmaine expressed she knows about TVB inviting Film Kings Anthony Wong and Tony Leung (Kar Fai) back to shoot series. She said: "Of course I want to collaborate with them; I can learn from them, but the scripts will be chosen by my company." When speaking of Kevin anticipating to collaborate with her again? Charmaine said: "Really? I want to too."

#2 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:42 AM

Its only doing their job if they do collaborate. What a coincidence that they are both wearing yellow in the pixPosted Image

#3 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6934 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:44 PM

Most probable they will be able to film a series together since Kevin coming back next year

Charmaine has the same thing too.....TVB needs them now

#4 xxyunnnn

xxyunnnn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

i want them to collab and show what happend after kevin awoke from the coma at the end of fh2 but i guess they cant seeing they already had a fh3 which was totally irelevant to the other two prequels

#5 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3998 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:00 AM

The ex-rumoured lovers are reportedly on good terms and hope to work with each other again

Posted Image
Hong Kong actors Kevin Cheng and Charmaine Sheh were spotted entering the TVB headquarters separately yesterday, inciting speculations that the ex-rumoured couple did so to avoid being pictured together. In spite of this, the two, who were both dressed in yellow tops, were seen enjoying a hearty conversation in the dressing room, with no signs of awkwardness.

Charmaine, who has been working in China for the past few years, has received many job offers after announcing her return to TVB recently. With her comeback drama slated to commence filming next January, the actress has also promised to shoot at least one series every year.

When asked if she is keen to act alongside Kevin again, Charmaine said that she would bring up the suggestion to the company. “The last time we worked together was for Beyond The Realm Of Conscience (2009). I hope our next collaboration would be a drama set in modern times,” she added.
Following news of Charmaine's re-contract with TVB, Kevin sang praises of his ex-rumoured love interest and extended an invitation to collaborate with the actress. He said, “She is a very good and professional actress.”

Posted Image

Source

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hong kong, kevin cheng, charmaine sheh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users