AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Aimee Chan spotted with baby bump

hong kong

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3998 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:13 AM

Is she pregnant? The TVB actress was seen with an obvious bump on her tummy at the airport

Posted Image

Hong Kong actress Aimee Chan returned to her hometown in Toronto via a transit flight through London, after her wedding in Paris last week. On the way to catch her connecting flight, the TVB actress, who was spotted with a tiny baby bump, was surprised to find reporters following her at Heathrow airport.

Although Aimee expressed her wish to remain low-key and declined to answer further questions about her wedding, she finally opened up when asked about the unborn baby's gender.

'I will definitely share [news of my expectancy] if I'm able to,' said the actress with a smile.

It is believed that Aimee has maintained a secretive stance as she is still in the first trimester of her rumoured expectancy - according to Chinese beliefs, it is taboo to announce one's pregnancy during the first trimester.

In addition, the 32-year-old mentioned that she would continue acting even after giving birth. 'Acting is my passion! Women in Hong Kong are very fortunate because they have the chance to work even after getting married,' she said.

Aimee, however, admitted that she will not be taking on any new roles at the moment.

Posted Image

Source

#2 ~Sw33tz~

~Sw33tz~

♥ing Jaejae

• Forum Masters
  • 4374 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:29 AM

Oooo.... that does look like a baby bump! It is a tad low for a huge meal but potential if she suffers from bloating lol! But either way, if she is preggers, congrats!! The baby will be gorgeous!! :)

#3 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6935 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:47 AM

That a big baby bump alright

I hope her acting will be far further improved when she comes back

#4 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:30 PM

Yes I always say this: Time Will Tell.Posted Image But I did mention before, the possibility of them getting married so quick is that she is preggers and that pic does make her look it. Posted Image

#5 Auramoon

Auramoon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:08 PM

Yeah she really looks pregnant and I believe she is which is why they got married so quickly.

Edited by Auramoon, 19 June 2013 - 05:08 PM.

#6 uptowngirl

uptowngirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:00 AM

She lied about being traditional and not getting pregnant before marriage. Should have kept quiet instead of lying. That 3 month rule is a trend?

#7 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:56 AM

^ Well accidents happen. At least they are married before the baby is born.Posted Image and "according to Chinese beliefs, it is taboo to announce one's pregnancy during the first trimester."