AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Nicholas Tse praises Cecilia Cheung for teaching their sons well

hong kong nicholas tse

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 330d

330d

Catch you if you Spam

• Forum Crew
  • 18528 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:31 AM

Posted ImageEason Chan can be funny, Nicholas Tse can handle action. Their movie will definitely set off a lot of spark
courtesy of mingpao.com
The 32 year old Nicholas Tse Ting Fung has been in show business for over 10 years and experienced marriage, parenthood, divorce and career rises and falls. He has become much more mature. He sentimentally said, "Everyone should live in the moment. Many city people think too much, first they should do what makes them happy. Actually sometimes nothing exciting is already great. When I have time I would dine with my family. If you don't think too much, you would be happier." When asked if he will wed again, he said, "If you ask me now definitely no. I am a very dull person, how can I? If I have a new female companion, everyone would know. Let love develop naturally! Can you force it?" He said that now he would only focus on work and taking care of his two sons. Ting Fung praised former wife Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi. "I am considered a strict father, Pak Chi and I are on the same side, she has taught them very well. Both sons are very polite, obedient, and wouldn't talk a lot to bother others. Pa kChi as a mother deserves a lot of credit."

Ting Fung's friend Eason Chan Yik Shun revealed that they planned to make a movie together. Eason said, "Ting Fung lately has more free time, we often chat about making a movie. Maybe in the next three, five seven years! However I am not young anymore (39 next month), I can't play a character in his twenties."

Source

#2 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3999 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:31 AM

The Hong Kong actor said that his ex-wife has “done a great job” in raising the two boys

Posted Image
During a recent interview, Hong Kong actor Nicholas Tse expressed his wish to focus on his career and take good care of his two sons, Lucas and Quintus Tse, at the moment. The 32-year-old also sang praises of his ex-wife Cecilia Cheung for raising the boys well.
He said, “I'm a strict father and Cecilia shares my opinion. She's taught the boys really well. They do not wreak havoc and are very obedient.”
“The biggest credit [for their sons' good behaviour] goes to their mother.”
The workaholic announced his wish to remain as an “eligible bachelor” when asked if has plans to remarry in the future. “I'm a boring person. How would I be seeing anyone?” he said, laughing.
“Everybody would know if I have a new partner. Love cannot be forced. Why don't we let nature take its course?” he added.
Unfazed by the ups and downs of life, including the skin cancer scare last year, Nicholas displayed newfound maturity as he advised everyone to “live in the present”.
The actor is expected to commence filming for director Wong Jing's new movie next month.
Related article:
Cecilia Cheung celebrates Children's Day with sons in Japan

Source

#3 nomad 822

nomad 822

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2258 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:38 AM

So what is it?

When they were going through their divorce, and after .... Cecilia has been labelled an irresponsible mom - feeding Lucas canned corn, dragging him on and out of PREschool to go on holiday/work trips etc so she can see her sons.

Now she's finally recognised as a decent mom?
I always felt whatever she was as a person, as a mother hher care and love for her 2 sons were quite obvious - eg it's much easier to go on worktrips as a single person, WITHOUT dragging a child/children along.

#4 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:38 AM

Erm.....maybe now that she isn't busy filming and have more time to spend with their sons and practice makes perfect.Posted Image

#5 hohliu

hohliu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

It they have put their past aside and focus on their family. I think they are best together. Hope this family will be united one day.