AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Ella Koon Fears Getting Raped in a TVB Series

hong kong ella koon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37249 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:31 AM

Ella Koon Fears Getting Raped in a TVB Series
Wednesday June 12, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

Yesterday Ella Koon was on Chik Chak 903 for a radio interview. She had just joined Warner, and revealed she's been busy preparing for her new album. Ella expressed if there is an opportunity she really does hope to continue filming TVB series. She said she's actually been in discussion with TVB all along, "I hope to be in a series too. (Rescuing TVB?) I'm not qualified to, but actually since my debut TVB has given me a lot of opportunities. Although I'm not a 'biological daughter', I still got the leading roles in 3 of my series and the response wasn't bad. It was pretty much 'in the house', so I hope to continue to be 'in the house', I don't want to get kicked out of the house."

Ella hoped she'll have a breakthrough role. "I really want to try a costume drama. I haven't been in one before, so I want to try something new. You can call me Genghis Khan if you want!" Asked if Ella will take the series if there are rape scenes? Ella laughed: "Don't rape me! I'm so scared! (What about wearing a bikini?) I'm afraid people may complain. (Your figure is too nice?) I don't have much of a figure."

#2 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

..::♥ Cutie ♥::..

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12579 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:44 AM

:loool: good sarcasm, Ella. You have just stroke Txb

#3 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:16 AM

I love to see her in ancient costume drama, she will look so pretty. But good luck on not getting raped, cos it seems to be the norm in TVB series these days.Posted Image

#4 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6935 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:42 AM

She has many potential partners in TVB

She can work well with them, anyway, she wont be raped in a series anyway because it always the supporting actress that gets it but anyway rape scenes shouldnt be the hype in the drama, it the media overhyping