• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36158 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:31 AM

Tavia Yeung Hospitalized from Enduring Too Much Filming
Wednesday June 12, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

TVB artists work day and night filming series. A few days ago, Raymond Cho posted a photo of himself bandaged up while filming for new series Property Protector. He said: "Just got off work, but getting back to work 3 hours later. Hang in there." A day later, he wrote again: "Still working, but got an early shift tomorrow morning. Awesome!" His co-star, Tavia Yeung, had been filming so much, she got herself hospitalized. She was running a high fever and had shoulder/neck pain. Because of Tavia's hospitalization, she had no way of attending The Hippocratic Crush II's press conference in Shanghai. She expressed she spent the night at the hospital and is doing fine now.

Tavia's fans were very disappointed that Tavia didn't attend the Shanghai promotion. She wrote on Weibo last night: "Thanks to all my fans. I'm very sorry I wasn't there this time! But I saw all of your beautiful flowers! Thank you all." Tavia's elder sister Lenna Yeung (aka Griselda) responded to Tavia's concerning fans, she disclosed: "Tavia slept in the hospital for 2 days, she came back last night. Relax!"

Tavia made another Weibo post with a picture of her back to work. She responded to the media through SMS: "I just had a fever, shoulder and neck pain. I got my collar bone checked and stayed at the hospital for a night. I'm fine. Thank you all for the concern."
  • cindylee likes this

#2 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7059 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:55 AM

You should look after your health Tavia. Although I love seeing you in series but your health comes first. Don't work too hard, hope Steven is looking after you.
  • Kim4ever and tvchaser like this

#3 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:03 AM

Sad to hear Tavia was hospitalised but glad that it wasn't anything serious and shes fine now. In a way it could be seen as a good thing to get her away from work so she can have rest and sleep for 2 days!Posted Image

#4 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6932 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

This is TVB at it best

Overworking their stars till they get hospitalized, it time they implement the benefits right now

That would help everyone

#5 Seoshi.love.

Seoshi.love.

freaky freaky boom track

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3200 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:17 AM

Yeah, I recently heard that Joey Meng didn't sleep for 72 hours because she had to film series... I mean, how can you still stand or talk when you're that overworked?! Get well soon, Tavia!
  • Kim4ever likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hong kong, tavia yeung

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users