jellyhead

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:08 AM

I found this in the Blackie album

Posted Image

Must be Hei Ren picking up Cecilia when she was in Taipei since he is friends with Da and Xiao S... I think they are all quite good friends with Cecilia as his girlfriend FanFan called Cecilia up on her show mofan bang bang tang recently too....

#482 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 04:55 AM

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Nicholas Tse touched with teary eyes at Cecilia Cheung's surprise

Last night, Nicholas Tse was at the cinemas last night for the premiere of his new MV. His parents, a bunch of good friends and his boss Albert Yeung all came to support him, revealing his First Brother status. Although Cecilia Cheung was not anywhere to be scene, but she did not forget about her husband, where she made a surprise for him, gave him a model airplane. Nic was quite shocked: "So many people watching, I can't say I don't like it!"

Last night, Nic held the "Tonight Short Film" premiere, where it will be broadcasting for half a year, HKD2.5 million was invested into the MV. The clips are from the new mandarin album "Last (最後)", the two songs within "Tonight" and "Terminal" (終點站) and will be voice-over by Joey Yung.

The premiere was very lively with Nic's parents Patrick Tse, Deborah Lai, boss Albert Yeung and a group of EEG artistes present. Although Cecilia Cheung was absent, but she prepared a surprise model airplane for her husband and father-in-law. Nic was shocked and said with watery eyes: "I really didn't know. (Do you like it?) So many people here watching, how could I say I don't." When Fans screamed to Nic to say he likes Cecilia, Patrick said: "I don't know about you all, but I like Cecilia too!" The scene was very warm.

#483 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:10 AM

Posted Image

Cecilia Cheung accepts Edison's apology: "Most Important is its from the heart"

Recently, Edison Chen accepted an interview from CNN and publicly apologized to the female victims of the scandal. Once called Edison 'shedding crocodile tears' (false display of emotion), Cecilia Cheung accepted an interview yesterday and generously said that she accepts Edison's apology, and said: "Most important is its from the heart." She also requested everyone to give the female victims some space, don't make things so big.

Yesterday Cecilia was spotted at the shopping centers with her son Lucas and appeared to be in a great mood . When she spotted reporters, she quickly tried to leave, but when she bumped into the reporters, she generously accepted an interview. When asked if she accepts Edison's apology? She said: "I greatly accept it! But I did not watch the CNN interview. (Do you think that its too late to apologize?) It's fine, early or late its not important. The most important is that its from the heart! I am also very happy to hear him say it." Once she finished the interview, she seeks justice for the female victims: "I hope that everyone could give us females some space!" After she said that, she got into her car and left.

#484 francesca

francesca

Retired AF Global Minister

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9333 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:38 PM

Cecilia Cheung wants Nicholas Tse to buy house in Taiwan, just like Small S.
source : http://udn.com/NEWS/...1/4869348.shtml
translated by miss_tiff15 @ http://asianfanatics.net

April 26, 2009

Posted Image Posted Image

Yesterday, Cecilia Cheung brought her son, Lucas, and cancer child, Dora to the newly built stadium to watch a SBL basketball match, and also finish up her reason to go to Taiwan, to visit her friends, and most importantly, film Love Love, a public service announcement. Cecilia, in a great mood, was feeding her son milk, while saying about Nicholas, “I really love Taiwan. My birthday's almost here, lets hope my husband will buy a house here as my present, just like Small S. That would be nice.”

Straightforward Cecilia also emphasized, “As a mom, I definitely do not want to return [to the industry].”She is only in Taiwan to support “Blackie” Chen Chien Chou and his girlfriend Fan Wei Qi in their “Love Life” psa. Earlier, she already told people that she was only in Taiwan to visit friends. Cecilia said that she didn't want people to think she was there for any other reasons.

Cecilia, who doesn't want to return to the entertainment business, explained that public service was through fate, “I cried after watching the Public Announcement, and then not even ten seconds later, ‘Blackie' called me.” She became the Hong Kong face for this movement. Cecilia said, “I hope everyone will send out this good news.”

Yesterday, Cecilia was with cancer child, Dora at the newly built stadium, watching the SBL basketball match. She heard Dora's mom say, “Let people here this great heart, so that they will help other people.” She no longer insists on keeping everything on the down low and instead wants to share it with the world. Chen Chien Chou said, “Cecilia and Dora went through a lot of troubles in life, but they never gave up. Everyone please support our movement against suicide.”

Cecilia was holding onto her son, Lucas while cheering on the game. Lucas carried a supporting stick for the team with both hands while dancing and moving with the music. Cecilia laughed and said, “He is a Leo, always trying to get people's attention.” The whole time Cecilia was trying to hold Lucas back from running onto the basketball court. She said, “Number twelve, the Taiwan team's major player, Jay Lin, and Snoopy, the Taiwan team's defenseman, Chen Shih-nian are not bad players. “ She said that she used to bring children to watch basketball, and Lucas loves basketball.

When asked, in the future, what she wished her son would be? Cecilia said, “If he becomes a celebrity I have confidence that he will be more famous than Nicholas, his father, and Patrick, his grandfather.” She said that her son is not afraid of the spotlight., “If you don't interview him, he'll get mad and look for a microphone himself.”

Cecilia used to hope that her children would never enter the entertainment business but now she is not against it. All she wants is for her children to do what they want to do. As we talk to Cecilia, the happier she became, she said, “My birthday's almost here, I hope my husband will buy me a house in Taiwan as my present.” Humourously, she said, “Just like Small S's castle.” Person beside her said, “Then Nicholas will have to film more fighting movies.” Nicholas Tse is still in Shanghai filming “Dark October”, and was not able to respond to his wife's request.

#485 cheryltanfc

cheryltanfc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:00 AM

Cecilia Cheung Accepts Edison Chen's Apology in Sex Scandal

Posted Image

It may have taken Hong Kong star Edison Chen more than a year to apologise to actress Cecilia Cheung , one of the starlets identified in the sex photo scandal that rocked the Hong Kong entertainment industry, but late is better than never.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

In an interview with CNN’s Talk Asia, Chen broke his silence on the sex scandal and apologised to Cheung for not getting in touch with her when the scandal erupted 15 months ago.

“I hope that she can forgive me either today or one day, and she'll understand that I had my difficulties and I really, really never wished this to happen upon anyone and I still respect her."

Cheung, 29, was out shopping with her family when the reporters told her about Chen’s public apology. Though she did not catch the CNN interview, she graciously accepted the apology.

On whether the apology has come a little too late, Cheung replied, “It doesn’t matter. It is the sincerity that counts.” The actress also appealed to the public to give her and the other affected female stars some space and time to recover from the ordeal.

In an interview with iCable in February 2009, Cheung lashed out at the actor and accused him of being a hypocrite.

"He has never apologised to us personally. He should at least have called us to say sorry if he genuinely admitted his mistake," she said.

"The photos are still circulating online. How can we live a healthy and happy life? How can we put ourselves back on our feet?”

Some 1,300 photos which showed Chen in compromising positions with at least half a dozen women, including Canto-pop star Gillian Chung and former actress Bobo Chan , became an Internet sensation when they were stolen from Chen’s laptop and circulated online.

#486 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:32 AM

Cecilia Cheung desperate for a baby girl, tries everything to boost up the chances
Tuesday June 30, 2009 Hong Kong
Source: Express Weekly (Credit: 21CN.com)

Posted Image

Besides Cecilia Cheung making a comeback, Nicholas Tse and Cecilia can also focus on the big plan of making another baby, hoping to bring their son Lucas a little sister. But just thinking of how in the past, the couple got married in lightening speed and then had a baby in lightening speed, this time Nic tried for 20 months and still no luck. Last year there were even suspicions of a miscarriage.

In order to increase the chances of conceiving a baby girl, the daring Cecilia went to find an expert for advice on the methods of increasing the chances. Besides eating chicken feet everyday to boost up the chances, she even considers using a "wok-shaped antenna" (?) effect. It has been said that this method could kill off the sperm. She's also using other methods such as using the right body posture and going to the temples to pray. She definitely wants good news (a baby) this year - 2009!

#487 s a r a h

s a r a h

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3734 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:07 PM

Lucas Tse's birthday, his parents Cecilia Cheung & Nicholas Tse left on vacation

Posted Image

The other day was Luca Tse's second birthday (2 years old), but his parents Cecilia Cheung and Nicholas Tse left their lovable son behind for a vacation. Only his grandmother Deborah Lai was around to take her adorable grandson out to Central to celebrate his birthday. During shopping, Lucas was at a store and held onto a toy that he didn't want to let go of and played a war game with his grandma, making Deborah like his servant.

Recently, Nic is staying in Mainland for a long period to film for new movie (十月圍城), he has little time in HK and only a few days off. For these few days, he especially went on a short vacation with Cecilia without their son so they could spent time in "two people's world". Even if it was their son's birthday, they were not able to get back to celebrate with him. Cecilia's manager Ms. Chow revealed: "It's rare that Nic would have a few days off, he did not arrange for these few days break, so they took the opportunity to go play a little. When they get back, they'll make it up for Lucas." Although Luca's parents aren't around, but the birthday boy has his grandmother Deborah to celebrate with him.

Used to the big scenes

The other day at 6pm, Deborah brought Lucas to Central and during the time, Lucas grabbed hold of a toy car and wouldn't let go of it, Deborah chased after Lucas and played with him, but because it got dangerous she stopped to avoid getting poked. Reporters then approached them and asked if Lucas' parents will come back to HK to celebrate with him? Deborah expressed: "They couldn't make it back, grandfather (Patrick Tse) and myself will be celebrating with him tonight first."

After shopping, Deborah got into a 7-person van and went towards Wan Chai to Fook Lam Moon to have dinner. Patrick Tse rushed back from Shanghai to celebrate his grandson's birthday, Lucas' auntie Jennifer Tse was also attended dinner. The family left the restaurant at 9pm together. Lucas who is used to the big scenes, saw that reporters were taking pictures, his eyes rolled around and appeared extremely cute. Asked what kind of present did Deborah give Lucas? She said: "One big cake." Yesterday Cecilia's older sister (Bik Chi) took Lucas for a day out, her daughter and Lucas played together at their apartment in Stanley. Cecilia's younger brother and girlfriend also came to the apartment.

Translated by: aZnangel @ AEU

#488 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:11 AM

Cecilia Chung pregnant again

Source : Asia One

Posted Image

HONG KONG actor Nicholas Tse's wife, actress Cecilia Cheung Pak-Chi, is pregnant, reported Sin Chew Daily.

She is due next May. The couple have a two-year-old son, Lucas.

Both Tse and Cheung returned last month to the Philippines, where they were married.

They spent five days there and Cheung is now one-and-a-half months pregnant, the daily said.

Cheung rests at home most of the time. She is the daughter-in-law of veteran actor Patrick Tse and actress Deborah Lee.

Controversial pictures showing Cheung and actor Edison Chen in provocative poses surfaced last year, forcing the actress to take a year's break from the big screen.

#489 Gill#1Fan

Gill#1Fan

jay park<3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5898 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:03 PM

I hope this time the news is really true. I know that Nicholas and Cecilia always wanted another baby. Lucas can be a big brother

#490 Stephy ♥ Wephy

Stephy ♥ Wephy

AF Official Translator

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:19 AM

Nick Cheung and Esther Kwan attended health and beauty event; talked about Cecelia's pregnancy news
Source : Ta Kung Pao
Translated by Stephy Wephy @ http://asianfanatics.net/forum

Posted Image

Jenny, Patrick Tse and girlfriend, Nick Cheung and wife Esther Kwan, Tao Man Ming and Si Nam Saang attended a health and beauty event yesterday.

Jenny's news

Jenny revealed that she just returned to Hong Kong from the States and her main intention returning this time is to support her good friend. She also revealed that next year May (during the Mother's Day period) she would be holding her concert in Hong Kong. When asked what her theme will be for this concert, she smiled and said, “If you don't watch it, you will regret.” When asked if this is her farewell concert, she then replied, “I did not say this.” However, Jenny disclosed that she wish to take a break and have a good rest. However, she does not know whether it will be a farewell concert or not. When ask is she preparing for her marriage? She smiled and said she has been overloaded with work. She also said that recently she has been falling in love with drawing/painting as well as photography. She bought a camera and a lot of lenses to upgrade herself.

Nick Cheung afraid that daughter will be lonely & Cecelia's pregnant news

Nick Cheung and wife Esther Kwan also attended this event to support their friend. When asked are ]they the sponsor, he smiled and replied, “A smile is the friendship price.” In regards to the news that indicated that Nicholas Tse's wife Cecelia Cheung is pregnant again, he said that if it's true, he will be happy for them and it something that we should all celebrate for. When asked how many children who he like? He disclosed that he wishes for 4 children. This is because he has 4 siblings. However, this could not be forced – naturally would be good enough. As for Cecelia, she wishes for 5 children, Nick smile and said 4 of them will be enough. Nick also said that if in future he and wife Esther were to leave this world; their daughter will be very lonely. Hence, it would be great to have siblings to support each other. There are rumors that Cecelia is pregnant with twins; Nick say if it's true, he will be very envious. And that time, no matter how much, he wants to ask Nicholas for his “secret”.

Patrick Tse (4th brother) was present at this event as well. Reporters were asking him about Cecelia's pregnant news. Patrick said that he knows nothing about it and ask the reporters whether it is true or not. When asked whether or not did Nicholas hint anything? He said, “Nicholas did not hint anything. If is true, I am going to be a grandfather again. If is real, Nicholas will tell him. However, Nicholas did yet to say anything. You guys must be pulling my legs.” Reporters asked whether he will call Cecelia to confirm this news? He replied, “If pregnant then pregnant. I'm going to be a grandfather again. I would not complain too much. The more the merrier the better. Cecelia could give birth to as much as she wants. We will be able to raise them up. Even better if Cecelia could give birth to two pairs of girl-boy twin.”

PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE HERE

#491 Stephy ♥ Wephy

Stephy ♥ Wephy

AF Official Translator

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:35 PM

Nicholas Tse confirmed Cecilia Cheung is pregnant
Source : Ming Pao
Translated by Stephy Wephy @ http://asianfanatics.net/forum

Posted Image

Nicholas Tse attended the <Arts & Film> event today. Besides talking about his filming progress he also confirmed that wife Cecilia Cheung is pregnant.

During the interview, Nicholas did not intend/wish to disclose that Cecilia is pregnant again. However, the reporters continued asking Nicholas about it. He think for a few minutes and finally for the first time he disclosed that Cecilia is indeed pregnant again. He added that he still do not know whether Cecilia is pregnant with twins or not. When asked whether did his son Lucas said that he wanted a sister or not; he smiled and reply "Lucas is only 2 years old. He do not know how to say."

1:30 minutes video confirming that Cecilia is pregnant

PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE HERE

#492 cheryltanfc

cheryltanfc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 04:32 PM

Cecilia Cheung Previously Suffered Two Miscarriages

Posted Image

It seems that rumours of Hong Kong actress Cecilia Cheung ’s miscarriage were true after all.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Well-known Hong Kong DJ Cha Xiao Xin, who is a close friend of Cheung’s husband, actor Nicholas Tse , revealed in a newspaper column that the actress had even miscarried twice. The couple have a two-year-old son, Lucas.

“Cecilia has been eager to have a second child. Unfortunately she had two miscarriages, so she is extremely careful now that she is pregnant again. She has been resting at home and I have not seen her carrying Lucas for several months,” wrote Cha.

In September last year, Cheung’s family blasted reports that the 29-year-old actress had suffered a miscarriage.

According to Hong Kong media reports, a close friend of the actress revealed that the baby's heart had stopped suddenly, forcing her to get an abortion.

Cheung reportedly had a skin allergy in her first trimester which was caused by imbalances in her hormonal and immune system.

Since the birth of Lucas, Cheung has been a devoted homemaker and Cha said there is little hope that she will make a comeback to showbiz.

Cha said that Tse once told her, “She [Cheung] is filming, I am also filming, who’s going to look after this family?” adding that his tone seemed to indicate that he doesn’t want her to return to showbiz.

And Cheung, being an obedient wife, will listen to everything Tse says.

“She loves him too much. I remember she once said to me, in tears, ‘I love him too much. I am afraid of losing him,’” said Cha.

(Source: Channelnewsasia )

#493 SweetyPie

SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2783 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 05:22 PM

Hmm...I wonder if this article is true? If it indeed is, I'm sure Cecilia and Nicholas will take all the necessary precautions to ensure that this time around, there won't be any unfortunate mishaps. I truly wish Cecilia well during her second pregnancy. I sincerely hope from here on out, all will go smoothly for the soon to be mother of 2. I'm sure the 2 miscarriages shook the couple up real bad :( Especially for someone whos been dying to have another baby!

As for the media making Nicholas out to appear like some sort of 'dictator' for a lack of a better word, in their relationship, Puh-LEASE!! Cecilia has always made it clear of her wish to be a devoted mother and wife since before their reunion/marriage. So for them to put the 'blame' on Nicholas for her not returning to the industry is ridiculous. Besides, Nicholas has never made it a secret that he hopes Cecilia will be a stay at home mother. However, should she decide to film a movie or two, he'll completely support her.

Lastly, anyone blind could see how much Cecilia has ALWAYS loved Nicholas. Even looking back to 2002 when they first began their relationship together, Nicholas affected her emotions in ways I've never seen any other guy have. But what these reports failed to mention is how much Nicholas too loves his wife. If nothing at all, these past 2 years should provide enough proof of his love for Ceci. He just wants to protect his wife and his family.

#494 Gill#1Fan

Gill#1Fan

jay park<3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5898 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 05:59 PM

OMG Lucas looks like a girl in the last photo, ahaha. Lucas always look into the cameras when he is getting his picture taken. Maybe he is born to be a star like his parents and grandparents. I hope Cecilia have a healthy baby in 2010

#495 SweetyPie

SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2783 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:48 PM

OMG Lucas looks like a girl in the last photo, ahaha.

I know, right? We all know how much Lucas resembles Nicholas, but in that picture he kind of looked to me like Cecilia when she was little :D

#496 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 03:00 AM

Nicholas Tse: Cecilia wants a daughter
Saturday November 21, 2009 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao

Posted Image

Nicholas Tse's wife Cecilia Cheung is currently 3 months pregnant, at the moment they still do not know the baby's gender. Because they already have their lovable son Lucas, when Nic accepted Mingpo Weekly interview, he expressed that Cecilia hopes for a daughter. She also will not be making a comeback to the entertainment circle.

Working hard for the future, Nic has always had an interest in investing in properties. Four or five years ago, he spent some money to purchase 3 properties and will leave it for Lucas in the future.

He reveals that his original plan was to move his family to Mainland, but now that Cecilia is pregnant again, he has a change in plans. He feels that he needs to let Lucas should receive an education in Mainland, learning the authentic Beijing mandarin accent. English is a foreign accent, when Lucas gets older he plans to send him to study abroad.

Wife caught the flu, sleeps in different rooms
Recently the temperatures have gotten cooler, Cecilia caught the flu earlier and have already spread it to Nic, Lucas, their cousin, worker and driver. To avoid spreading again, they slept in different rooms, Nic slept in the dungeon. Let's hope they all recover soon.

Nic is often out at work, Lucas becomes a little strong boxer, hitting his older cousin in the face giving him pain and bruises. Recently Nic passed an exam for the junior instructor license for Wing Chun, but he felt that Lucas is still too young and will not understand Wing Chun. But when Nic is practicing on a wodden stake, Lucas would copy and practice at a lower position.

#497 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:02 AM

Cecilia Cheung loses confidence on swine flu vaccine
Wednesday January 27, 2010 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Recently, there has been a pregnant woman who caught the swine flu, she was given a vaccine, but that lead to a miscarriage as a result. Currently 5 months pregnant, Cecilia Cheung read the report and shouted in fear. She expressed that for her baby's safety she is taking vitamins, sleeping early, waking early and won't get the vaccine, doing everything she can to maintain safety for "Fung-Ji B" (her unborn baby). The recent incident of the swine flu vaccine failing to protect the fetus has lower the public's confidence on getting the vaccine, the news especially frightens pregnant woman , including Cecilia.

As for her husband Nicholas Tse, who is often out filming and can easily come in contact with viruses, Cecilia said: "We have a child at home, I tell him to immediately shower and wash his hands when he comes home. I will also pay attention to personal hyigene."

#498 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:00 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Cecilia Cheung Picks Mother's Day To Deliver Her Second Child

Source: The Sun
Translated by: KAY @ http://kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

Cecilia Cheung's day of delivery has been the focus lately. Recently Niclose Tse returned home from Shanghai and the Tse family is prepared for the arrival of new family member. It's known Cecilia has decided to give birth on Mother's day (May 9).

Nicholas disclosed lately that Cecilia isn't ready to give birth yet and told reporters don't be worry. But in fact he and Cecilia picked to deliver through c-section on the 9th in Hong Kong Sanatorium and Hospital. Once said will give birth to 5 kids, Cecilia hopes her beloved child will remember his parents by being born on this holiday.

Nicolas will accompany with wife for 2 weeks after the delivery. During this period he will shoot two Mainland commercials. The advertising companies showed their understanding by changing the shooting location to HK, so Nicholas can go home quickly after work. He will resume working on the 26th.

In addition, many reporters have been waiting outside Nicolas' house for the good news and they find out his first son Lucas hasn't been going to school, perhaps waiting for the arrival of his little brother.

Edited by mv_288, 02 May 2010 - 12:06 AM.

#499 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:05 PM

Posted Image

Photographer Leslie Kee Exposes Sexy Photo of Cecilia Cheung

Source: UDN/NowNews

Singaporean photographer Leslie Kee took many photos of big stars like Aaron Kwok, Cecilia Cheung, Shawn Yu, Daniel Wu, etc. He photographed many controversial sexy photos of them. This time Leslie posted a photo of him and Cecilia Cheung on his website. In the photo, Cecilia was topless and only her adhesive bra was shown. Her hair style and make-up resembled the one in Leslie's official photo album, seems like this is a behind the scene photo.

Leslie is releasing a new photo album soon featuring Angelababy, Edison Chen, and Shawn Yu, etc. Netizens criticized Leslie for using Ceclia before she give birth to second child on Mother's Day. No comment from Leslie at the moment.

#500 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:27 AM

Posted Image

Cecilia Cheung Not Yet To Deliver Second Son

Translated by: KAY @ http://kays-entertai...t.blogspot.com/

It's rumored Cecilia Cheung would deliver her second child on Mother's Day. Many reporters have been waiting outside of her apartment the whole day but didn't see her. It's said Cecilia moved to another place to stay in order to prevent being followed by reporters and to welcome her new baby at ease.

Lately Nicolas Tse's sister Jennifer Tse expressed Cecilia would deliver the baby in around May 14. Last night around 7PM, Nicolas and maid drove to the direction of Repulse Bay. It's known that he would celebrate Mother's Day with mom Deborah, but Cecilia wasn't with him. When Nicolas saw reporters, he was smiling and he waved to reporters.

When reporters asked Nicolas' manager Mani Fok about Cecilia's delivery, she said she didn't receive any news about Nicolas being a dad again; everyone is looking forward to it, too.

#501 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:10 PM

Cecilia Cheung Will Give Birth On Wednesday, Deborah Says

Source: Takungpao & ON.CC
Translated by: KAY @ http://kays-entertai...e-birth-on.html

Haven't made a public appearance lately, Cecilia Cheung secretly went to HK Sanatorium Hospital yesterday and prepared to give birth. Yesterday noon, Nicolas Tse and his assistant arrived at the hospital and were surrounded by many reporters immediately. Nicolas was in casual attire and was in a good mood. Although he was surrounded by many people, but he was still happy and reminded reporters to be careful within crowds. He told everyone: "Thanks for your hardwork." Asked did Cecilia give birth already? He shook his head ans said: "Not yet." Asked again is she giving birth today (Wednesday), he smiled and said: "Won't lie to you, don't worry." His assistant expressed they will definitely notify everyone once Cecilia gave birth.

Around 6:30PM, Deborah and her husband arrived. It's said Cecilia is carrying fraternal twins, she joked: "It's triplets!" Then she clarified that she was just joking: "Only one baby." Deborah also said Cecilia should give birth on Wednesday but don't know the exact time. Asked how is Cecilia's condition? "Very good! Eating and sleeping well. (Did you picked a good day?) Everyday is a good day."

#502 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:38 PM

Cecilia Cheung has given birth to another son weighing 7lb 7 oz

31 year old Cecilia Cheung has given birth to her second son at 8:45pm yesterday. The announcement was made at 10:20pm last night. The baby weighed 7.7lb, and mother and baby are well. Proud father Nicholas was by her bedside during the Caesarean operation and he helped to cut the umbilical cord. Grandfather Patrick told the reporters that little Lucas has already seen the baby, but the baby hasn't been named yet. Asked if Nicholas cried when he witnessed the delivery? Patrick said "Certainly not, guys don't cry when they are happy. He (Nicholas) beats people up when he is happy." He went on to say that the baby looks like both of his parents. Lucas was asked if he likes his little baby brother? He replied straight away, saying "Yes".

Source:Wenweipo
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

Edited by mv_288, 12 May 2010 - 08:39 PM.

#503 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:23 AM

Cecilia Cheung Wants To Have 8 Kids In Total

30-year-old Cecilia Cheung gave birth to a second son yesterday and already planned to have more babies. Her next plan is to carry fraternal twins for husband Nicholas Tse. Her ultimate goal is to have at least 8 kids for the Tse family. She would give birth to 6 more kids in the next 10 years until she's 40.

Mother-in-law Deborah was still excited becoming a grandma again. She praised her daughter-in-law to be very great. Last night she didn't forget to tell first son Lucas to go home and swim. Deborah said the newborn baby has a chubby face, not like his brother Lucas. They have to wait several days to see whether he looks like his dad or mom.

Yesterday Patrick Tse accepted an interview by Cha Siu Yan. He said because it's not his first time being a grandpa, so he wasn't that nervous but he was very happy. When the nurse brought the baby out from the delivery room. The first person to hold the baby was mother-in-law Deborah; Patrick was the second person to hold him. There were 20 people in the room at that time so everyone just took a look and then the nurse brought the baby away. Patrick said the baby looks different than when Lucas was born. Baby is chubby and has smooth skin. In contrast, Lucas looked like a lemon. Patrick was happy that the baby inherited the indispensable Tse family nose.

Patrick praised Cecilia: "My daughter-in-law is great, she is in very good spirit. Her bottom half of the body was injected with a local anesthetic so when I asked her did she see her baby coming out, she said no." He was more concern whether Cecilia felt pain or tired? She said no problem and said would continue to have kids. Patrick joked: "Who likes to have kids that much? I think she's silly. It would be good if she has fraternal twins next, or she can take fertility drug, it's good that she can just give birth to 6 or 7 babies at once." Wouldn't Nicholas have to work super hard to earn money? Patrick said: "I don't care, in this world, it's father supporting children, then the children supporting their children." Now he respects Nicholas as the head of the household.

Although Cecilia said she wants to have 8 kids, but this is her second time giving birth through c-section, her wish is less likely to be accomplished.

Baby's aunt Jennifer Tse praised the baby to be very handsome. Because he's sleeping so it's hard to see which parent he resembles. They haven't name him yet, but would call him "BB" and "second young master" She said her cool brother (Nicholas Tse) was very happy and kept on smiling. Jennifer was responsible of taking care of Lucas to prevent him feeling left out. Asked now she saw the baby, would she want to be a mother now? She said no and said she and her boyfriend aren't prepared yet.

Edited by mv_288, 14 May 2010 - 03:24 AM.

#504 guaimat88

guaimat88

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

Congratulation Nicholas Tse & Cecilia Cheung, Welcome second son :thumbsup

#505 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:18 PM

Posted Image

Cecilia Cheung Leaves The Hospital Secretly

After giving birth to second son Quintus last Wednesday, it's known that Cecilia Cheung and her newborn left the hospital secretly yesterday, successfully avoided all media. Last night around 8PM, security guard in the hospital saw reporters had been waiting and waiting, so he told them that Cecilia already left. But when reporters contacted Deborah (mother-in-law of Cecilia), she still said: "Not yet, we are still in there." However, Cecilia's manager admitted they left already. Yesterday afternoon around 3PM, Cecilia's brother appeared in the hospital to visit his sister. He greeted reporters when he left. Asked is Cecilia still in the hospital? He nodded. In addition, Nicholas Tse continued to work, filming commercials. His assistant posted Nicholas' photos on Sina Mini Blog and expressed: "He is still in break, but some jobs cannot be put off."

#506 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:10 AM

Cecilia Cheung Appears The First Time After Giving Birth
Tuesday May 25, 2010 Hong Kong
Translated b: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

After giving birth to second child on May 12, Cecilia successfully avoided all media from getting to the hospoital to leaving the hospital. Even it was her 30th birthday two days ago, she still stayed at home and celebrated with husband and son. She's been in low-profile and didn't go out.

It was until yesterday that Cecilia was spotted leaving the house. Yesterday afternoon, Cecilia appeared in Centrl with a friend. Appearing the first time after giving birth, she seemed to be in good spirit. Although she wore mask and big sunglasses, but it was still easy to recognize. There wasn't any big difference before and after giving birth. After she discovered reporters were taking picture of her, Cecilia, who was on the phone, pulled down shades and told driver to leave.

Later, Cecilia accepted a phone interview and explained why she was in Central: she went to a follow-up in a clinic in Central. As for the condition of wound healing after giving birth through c-section, Cecilia said: "Doctor said I'm doing well, also said I can give birth to 80 kids, but he told me to avoid eating fish maw and bird's nest. I got a little disappointed after hearing that, because I like eating bird's nest." Being a mother again, she is very happy of course. She said son Quintus has gained from 7 lb 7 oz to 8 lbs+ and he is in good health. She joked first time walking out and people already spotted her. But because reporters were friendly, so she doesn't mind being photographed.

#507 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:20 AM

Cecilia Cheung Quickly Lost 30lbs, to Resume Working At the End of the Month
Tuesday June 1, 2010 Hong Kong
Translated by: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

During pregnancy, Cecilia Cheung's weight increased to 170lbs, so she never wanted to be on camera. Yesterday, reporters spotted Cecilia and son Lucas in a restaurant. Cecilia's chin is sharper and seemed to have lost lots of weight in just several weeks.

Lucas was wearing t-shirt, green pants, and a pair of sneakers. Although they're accompanied by a maid, but Cecilia still took care of her son, from eating to holding him in her arms. When reporteres went up to take pictures, Cecilia's driver was worried, but Cecilia generously let reporters to take pictures. Asked about her losing weight? She said: "None, it's easy to lose weight now taking care of two kids, plus I eat lightly! (Good complexion?) I drink mother and father-in-laws' soup!"

Already lost weight and her maternity clothes don't fit anymore, so Cecilia went shopping with Lucas yesterday. It's known that she already lost 30+ pounds in not even a month. She will also resume working on the 28th, attending to a press conference of a bed product she endorsed in Shanghai. As for Cecilia lost her weight very quickly, doctor Lo Chi Lim expressed the speed is normal: "Amniotic fluid and the baby etc caused weight gain, after giving birth, of course you'll be lighter. If breastfeed, you would use more calories, losing weight even faster!" In addition, advertising agencies have been wanting to ask Cecilia and Lucas to film commercial, now even second son Quintus is very welcomed by these agencies. Lately, a baby product brand in Mainland invited Quintus to film their commercial with a 8-digit pay.

#508 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:25 AM

Posted Image

Cecilia Cheung on a 6-hrs Car Ride Just to See Nicholas Tse

Cecilia Cheung misses her husband Nicholas Tse a lot. She let relatives to take of her two sons. Originally she planned to directly attend to the Shanghai film festival opening ceremony as guest, but she changed her route, taking the car for 6 hours from Hangzhou to Hengdian World Studios to meet Nicholas, then the same night went to Shanghai to prepare for the film festival opening ceremony.

Cecilia secretly meeting husband and they shared their picture in high-profile. Yesterday Nicholas' assistant "cousin" (biu gor) uploaded the couple's picture, taken on the set of <<財神客棧>>, on Weibo. Nicholas was still wearing his clothes for filming, and put his arm on his wife's shoulder. After giving birth to two sons, Cecilia has returned to her pure look when she first made debut to the industry. "Cousin" said: "Today someone took a 6-hour car ride back and forth to the set, for what? Just to see her husband! Really sweet! Others don't envy!"

This time Cecilia went to Hengdian World Studios to meet Nicholas, it's a short meet up because Nicholas was filming and she didn't dare to bother. During her wait, she passed time playing Chinese checkers with the crew.

During an event for <<財神客棧>> yesterday, Nicholas didn't want to disclose his wife came to meet him. Reporters asked him, whether Quintus hold a one month celebration? He said wife takes care of this kind of thing, he can't step in.

Asked did he decide a Chinese name for Quintus? He said not yet. This is his third time working with Nick Cheung, first "The Beast Stalker" then "The Informers", now they're filming a comedy, so they're in a more relaxed mood. When the two met, they even talked about their children and shared their gaming experiences.

#509 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 11:51 PM

Cecilia Cheung Appears, Lucas: Don't Say My Mom is Fat
Sunday June 13, 2010 Hong Kong
Source: UDN, Mingpao (pictures)
Translated by: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

Stephen Chow's animated "CJ7" held a press event yesterday in Shanghai international film festival. After showing up on the red carpet for the film festival's opening ceremony, this time Cecilia Cheung appeared again as the film's theme song performer. Her first son Lucas also made his appearance to the event, taking the limelight greatly.

It's already sensational for Cecilia to show up at the press event, but the most surprising thing is that during the event, suddenly a kid ran onto the stage---it was actually Lucas. Lucas was very lively on the stage, sometimes hugging his mom, sometimes crawl on the sofa, and accidentally fell, but Cecilia was very calm: "Boys should be braver." She didn't help her son to get up, instead Stephen was worried, wanted to bring Lucas back to his seat, but Lucas rejected Stephen's help, causing the audience to laugh.

Cecilia gave the mic to her son, telling him to greet everyone, Lucas spoke in English: "I love you.....Don't say my mom is fat." Because photographers kept taking pictures of Cecilia and Lucas, the flash angered Lucas and he kept saying in English: "You guys are naughty, taking pictures of me!" He also tried to block the flash with his hands.

Talked about sing the theme song with Lucas, Cecilia said: "After I made my promise, dark circles appeared, because I had to wake up at 6:30AM everyday to sing with him. He doesn't know Mandarin, he speaks English." Asked whether she lets her son to step into showbiz with this opportunity, she said: "My plan is to let him focus in his studies, didn't think of letting him to step into the industry."

Stephen expressed: "Lucas is only doing things kids like to do, he would continue his studies after singing this theme song." Cecilia suddenly asked back "Are you my husband?" Making Stephen held a V-sign helplessly and smiled.

#510 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:42 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Cecilia Cheung Cries: 'Picking Bones in Eggs'

Cecilia Cheung returned to Hong Kong from Shanghai last night. She was in a relaxed mood before, but when she stepped out, she was surrounded by many reporters, making her hard to walk. As for reporters' questioning, she replied very politely. Talked about whether she would hold a hundred day celebration for second son Quintus, she expressed they worried it's too dangerous because of bacterias; she also disclosed they already picked a Chinese name for Quintus. Because it was getting messy, many reporters fell while following Cecilia, and almost bump to her, making Cecilia's manager very worried. Because she doesn't want cause more chaosa, Cecilia decided to be quiet.

Later, Cecilia accepted interview by cable TV. Talking about the chaos at the airport, she said she was afraid, and also a little unhappy, she was too emotional at once that she sounded shaky: "Fans already notified me that there were many reporters out there, I very worried about Lucas' safety, so we left separately, fortunately they surrounded me, not Lucas!" As for being said she traveled abroad without lying-in a month after giving birth, Cecilia said with teary eyes: "How come they didn't do some research first? I gave birth on May 12, I left to Shanghai on June 11, even have to count that one day? How come they are nitpicking?"

#511 mickeybaby

mickeybaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:35 AM

source via sina.com

张柏芝携lucas回港
新浪娱乐讯 昨晚张柏芝和Lucas回港,一出现即引来场面混乱,
问及柏芝会否接拍星爷《喜剧之王2》以及Lucas的片酬高过谢霆锋时,
柏芝只回应:“到时候大家就知道喽。”

Cecilia Cheung and Lucas caused a stir
Yesterday night(Jun14,2010),
Cecilia and Lucas came back Hongkong,
the appearance of them caused stir.
When the reporter asked if Cecilia will join Xing Ye's(Chow Sing Chi)《Kings of Comedy2》
and if Lucas's remuneration is highr than Tse Ting Fung,
she just responded:You'll know when the time comes.
[attachment=5679:1.jpg]
[attachment=5680:2.jpg]
[attachment=5681:3.jpg]
[attachment=5682:4.jpg]
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#512 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:14 AM

Posted Image

Cecilia Cheung Once Rejected A 10 Million Commercial Offer For Lucas

Cecilia Cheung brought Lucas back to Hong Kong from the "CJ7 Loves the Earth" press conference two nights ago. Many reporters were waiting for them and that scared Cecilia. She said she felt wrong in the phone interview. From the interview, Cecilia disclosed she is preparing for filming again in the future.

Not even 3 years old, Lucas is become a star already. It's said he worth up to 8 millon HKD, even a double to his dad Nicholas Tse's 4 million. Cecilia disclosed on the phone "not only 8 million." She expressed earlier when Lucas turned 1, a brand invited him to film a commercial for 10 million, but she and Nicholas rejected them because they believe kids should focus in their studies. However, media's attention is always at Lucas and he even became the cover story. She thinks she shouldn't hide his talent, so she finally allowed him to sing theme song of animated "CJ7."

Cecilia said Lucas likes to dance more than singing. Lately he got better in talking, so she started to teach him to sing. Asked whether Nicholas was worried about Lucas' performance at the press? Cecilia said: "Nicholas was a little worried, but I'm taking care of Lucas, he is satisfied with that." Cecilia will sing theme song with Lucas together, asked whether she planned to make her comeback, she said: "I didn't say I retired, I admit I want to act, very itchy about it. The thing I like the most is films. In the future I would film films, but not filming day and night like when I was 18, I hope to film one to two films every year." She expressed Nicholas is busy working, they don't have much time to see each other, so she would fight for any chance to meet him.

As for Lucas' singing, everyone has to wait until the premier of "CJ7 Loves the Earth." But like Cecilia said, Lucas was good at dancing. Yesterday a clip of Lucas dancing alone has been circulating on the internet. In the 5-minute clip, Lucas was dancing along with Michael Jackson's "Beat It," he even mimicked MJ's dance At the end of the clip, Lucas performed martial arts moves like his dad Nicholas. Lucas' performance is greatly praised by netizens.

#513 LPierce

LPierce

♡ Au Revoir ♡

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 05:37 AM

Cecilia at the Shanghai Film Festival

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thanks to QQ

#514 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:37 AM

Posted Image

Cecilia Cheung is Banned to Have Kids

After Cecilia Cheung gave birth to her second son, her comeback project has been concerned by others. Although it's rumored that director Derek Yee would direct Cecilia's first comeback film, but several days ago Cecilia and Lucas announced would give her comeback's "first time" to Stephen Chow.

Derek accepted an interview by a Mainland medium and expressed confidently: "That's singing, her comeback film is my film. I have been waiting for her." He also said actually two years ago he already planned to film Cecilia's comeback project, but it fell apart because she has to have kids, so Derek disclosed when he officially sign a contract with Cecilia, he would add a special section: "When I return to Hong Kong a few days later, I would sign a contract with her, there is a special section, which is she must take contraception."

As for Cecilia's manager, she admits Cecilia is discussing collaboration with Derek: "In fact this section (contraception) is understandable, we would respect director."

#515 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:10 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Source: Tom.com
Credits: Jayne @ http://jaynestars.com

Cecilia Cheung and Nicholas Tse to Move to Shanghai; Family Slated to Earn $111 Million

Initially, Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi and Nicholas Tse Ting Fung rejected the idea of their son, Lucas, working in the entertainment industry. However, Cecilia and Lucas have now agreed to sing the theme song for Stephen Chow Sing Chi’s new animated film, CJ7 Loving Earth <长江7号爱地球>. In order to earn money, Cecilia will postpone her plans of having a third child. She will pocket $6 million (HKD) in her first come-back movie filming for Derek Yee.

Allegedly, Nic and Cecilia changed their former stance on allowing Lucas to work in the entertainment industry due to Nic’s new business start-up plans. When his EEG contract expires at the end of the year, Nic will partner with former EEG executive, Chow Chu Fai, and start his own production company in China.

To accommodate the new business venture, Cecilia and Nic may move to Shanghai with their children. While attending the press conference for CKJ Loving Earth, Cecilia allegedly went house-hunting in Shanghai. The couple also listed their current Hong Kong home at Ocean Bay for sale at $140 million (HKD). Allegedly, they have an asking price of $30 million for any advertisers that are interested in featuring Nic, Cecilia, Lucas, and Quintus together in their ads.

Due to Nic’s filming fees, Cecilia’s comeback movie, commercials and other fees, the potential advertising suitors for Lucas, as well the potential $40 million profit from the sale of their Hong Kong home, the Tse family may earn $111.5 million (HKD) in the second half of 2010. Apparently, these funds will apply towards payment of Nic’s new production company.

Break-out of the Tse Family’s Earnings for the Second Half of 2010

Nicholas Tse-

Choi Sun Hak Kei movie $7.5 million (HKD)

Filming 5 new movies $30 million ($7.5 million x 4 movies)

Profit from home sale $40 million

Nic’s Total Earnings: $77.5 million (HKD)

Cecilia Cheung-

Derek Yee movie $6 million (HKD)

2 Commercials (in negotiation) $6 million ($3 million each)

Cecilia’s Total Earnings: $12 million (HKD)

Lucas Tse-

Singing Theme Song for CJ7

Loving Earth $2 million (HKD)

2 Commercials (in negotiation) $20 million ($10 million each)

Lucas’ Total Earnings: $22 million

Total Tse Family Earnings: $111.5 million

#516 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 12:26 AM

Posted Image

Cecilia Cheung Aims to Have 3 Sons and 1 Daughter

Cecilia Cheung is already a mother of two sons and having a happy family life, making her have happy smile on her face all the time. She accepted interview by Cable TV lately, disclosing he wants to have three sons and one daughter. She expressed becoming a mom again feels experienced and familiar, she even praised first son Lucas is a good brother that he cares his younger brother Quintus a lot. Talked about Quintus' Chinese name, she said have to wait for husband to announce.

Asked Nicholas Tse and Luca's father and son relationship, she said Nicholas always leave home for work, so she would play Nicholas' movies and MV at home for Lucas to watch them. Lucas loves to watch the MV Nicholas and grandpa Patrick Tse filmed in the airplane, because Lucas likes airplanes.

In the past there are many negative rumors about the Tse family, Cecilia fought back, saying in the family there is a funny father-in-law, a open-minded mother-in-law, a husband who loves her, and two healthy sons, it's already way beyond A+. She promised to continue having kids for the Tse family. She believes it's better to have one more son and a daughter, three As and one Q.

Earlier she announced making her comeback to the film industry after 4 years. She would film Derek Yee's new film, collaborating with Tony Leung Chiu Wai. She said returning to work is in the hope of increase the values of herself. It's most ideal to work with someone who she can share her thoughts and feelings comfortably with. She anticipates working with Tony. They once filmed "Tokyo Raiders" 11 years ago, but didn't have too many scenes together.

#517 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:30 AM

Cecilia Cheung Brings Quintus to High Tea, Deborah Lee Bottle-feeds Grandson
Monday July 26, 2010 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily / Translated by: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

It's always rumored that Cecilia Cheung and Deborah Lee don't get along well, but the two ignored all rumors and their relationship remains friendly. Yesterday, they went to high tea in Central. Besides elder son Lucas, 2-months-old Quintus also appeared. Making his public appearance the first time, Quintus is chubby and cute. He still resembles his dad Nicholas Tse and grandpa Patrick Tse. During yum cha, Deborah and Cecilia cooperated together to take care of the kids. Cecilia was responsible of taking care of Lucas; Deborah was bottle-feeding Quintus.

Weighs 16lbs and would sleep after eating

The family met Ray Lui and his wife Yeung Siu Kwuen. The couple went for a chat with Cecilia and Cecilia was talking alot with Yeung, seemed like they were talking about children. The two even exchanged cell phone numbers. Then Lui and Yeung left.

After Cecilia and Deborah finished high tea, they left the restaurant. Cecilia was asked about the latest of Quintus. She said: "He behaves very well. He currently weighs 16lbs. He would sleep after eating. He rarely cries at night." Deborah praised Cecilia about losing weight: "Cecilia got a lot thinner." Then Quintus left with a maid and their driver. Cecilia, Deborah, and Deborah's husband "Mustache Kong" brought Lucas to continue shopping.

Grandma buying clothes for grandson

When Cecilia and Deborah were walked to Prince's Building, they were talking happily, using action to break rumors. When they arrived, Deborah and "Mustache Kong" went to a kids' clothing store to buy clothes for Quintus. Deborah was searching pretty baby clothes for Quintus. Cecilia brought Lucas to toy shops. After shopping for a while, Cecilia wanted to bring Lucas to grandma, but Lucas was being whiny when he arrived at the clothing store, so Cecilia brought Lucas to play. Then they left when Deborah finished buying clothes.When Cecilia and Deborah brought Lucas to the car, Deborah wanted to shop in another store, but because Lucas didn't want to, so she followed grandson's wish and left together.

Every time when Cecilia and kids went out, they would be followed by media. Asked whether she mind? She said: "I'm in this industry for some days, I understand the need of media's job. And I won't really mind what everyone writes about. But as long as they stay far away, don't affect and hurt my children, then it's acceptable."

#518 LPierce

LPierce

♡ Au Revoir ♡

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:21 AM

Ceci is soo back

She is in the cover of Cosmopolitan August Ish

Lookin good Ceci! :thumbsup

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

credit as tagged; thanks to qq

#519 cherrynyan

cherrynyan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:34 PM

Cecilia looks so pretty in those scans! :yeah I can't wait until her comeback film~ :tricky:

#520 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:01 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Cecilia Cheung Celebrates Lucas’ Third Birthday

August 2nd was Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi’s son, Lucas’, third birthday. Over the weekend, Cecilia celebrated Lucas’ birthday early and posted photos of Lucas and Quintus together on Facebook, showing off her happy family.

Cecilia held Quintus in her lap while Lucas stood by the side and played with his baby brother. In addition, Cecilia also posted photos of taking Lucas to watch Shrek 4.

Source: Tom.com
Credits: http://jaynestars.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cecilia cheung, cheung pak zhi

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users