Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:03 AM

Michael Tse Furious, Mainland Manager Impersonates as his "Exclusive Manager"
Friday April 19, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

Posted Image
(On Weibo his name is 方勇峰)

A manager in Mainland by the name of "Fong X Fung" (方X峰) impersonated as TVB artists Michael Tse, Bosco Wong and Derek Kwok's manager. Mr. Fong claimed them as his "exclusive contracted artists". Yesterday afternoon, Michael's wife Tina demanded this Mr. Fong to delete the false news at once. She said: "Michael Tse is a TVB contracted artist. His manager's name is Amyga. Sir, may I ask how can you be exclusive? To prevent unnecessary misunderstandings, please delete your false news. Please cooperate. Thank you."

In response to Tina's message, Fong X Fung immediately changed his profile summary from "Exclusive contracted artists -- Michael Tse, Bosco Wong, Derek Kwok" to "TVB collaborating artists -- Michael Tse, Bosco Wong, Derek Kwok". It was clear Tina did no accept it, she angrily said: "Sir, you rather change your Weibo name and profile picture, but unwilling to correct the false information. You sure are shameless!"

[Oriental Daily] contacted Michael about this issue. He said: "When I was working in China before, he took a picture with me at a nightclub. (He said your his exclusive contracted artist?) I don't know why he's borrowing my name and what he's trying to do with ith it. I don't want people to misunderstand, so I told someone to contact him to ask him to delete the false information on his Weibo." Asked if he plans to take legal action against him? Michael expressed: "Nope, he removed it all. Treat it as a misunderstanding. There are a number of companies out there whom collaborate with TVB! But he went too far writing that he's 'exclusive'. Just clear it up and move on." Reporters contacted this 'Fong X Fung' and asked if Michael is really his 'exclusive contracted artist'? He said: "I'm collaborating with his company TVB, its just a misunderstanding. I already changed it." Bosco Wong expressed he does not know this person.

#2 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6932 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

That mainland guy trying to get free publicity, i think he is going to get free lawyer letter from TVB soon for a big lawsuit

And he is going to lose lots of money

#3 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36235 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:07 AM

Michael Tse confused by false manager
Tuesday April 23, 2013 Hong kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-092200408.html

Posted Image

Actor Michael Tse is perplexed that a mainland Chinese manager by the Weibo name of "Fong X Fung" impersonated as his manager, as well as claiming that Bosco Wong and Derek Kwok are his "exclusive contracted artistes".

As reported on Groove Asia, during a tele-interview that was held on 20 April, Michael Tse expressed, "When I was working in China before, he took a picture with me at a nightclub. That's all. I don't know why he's borrowing my name and what he's trying to do with it."

The actor revealed that his wife Tina has demanded the man in question to delete the false news at once. However, instead of deleting the information, he only changed his profile summary from "Exclusive contracted artistes: Michael Tse, Bosco Wong, Derek Kwok", to "TVB collaborating artistes: Michael Tse, Bosco Wong, Derek Kwok".

When asked if he plans to take legal action against the false manager, Michael answered, "Nope. I will treat it as a misunderstanding. There are a number of companies out there who collaborate with TVB. But he went too far writing that he's exclusive. Just clear it up and move on."

When reporters contacted the person behind the 'Fong X Fung' account and asked if Michael is really his 'exclusive contracted artiste', he answered, "I'm collaborating with his company TVB, and it's just a misunderstanding. I already changed it."

Meanwhile, Bosco Wong recently expressed that he does not know the person in question.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hong kong, michael tse, hong kong, michael tse

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users