AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Ron Ng denies dating Monica Mok

hong kong ron ng

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

Ron Ng denies dating Monica Mok
Friday April 19, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-083400132.html

Posted Image

Ron Ng recently dismissed rumours of a new relationship with voluptuous Chinese model-actress, Monica Mok.

According to Popular Asians website, tabloids reported that Ron has been seeing "The Lady in the Cubicle" actress ever since working together on the drama.

The actor was said to be full of praises for his co-star and has been seen chatting Monica up during breaks. Their closeness was also admitted by crew members, who said that the two were flirting endlessly with each other.

However, while speaking to the media at the press conference for his new mainland drama, "Waiting for Marriage for Ten Years" on 17 April, the exasperated Ron stated, "We haven't been in touch after concluding "The Lady in the Cubicle". We didn't even exchange phone numbers, so how is it possible [for us to be dating]?"

He continued, "It's odd that this news surfaced. Earlier, I was reported with Tiffany Tang. If the matters are false, I don't think it's necessary for me to comment too much."

#2 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6934 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

Ron seem to be labelled by the media as a guy who goes for voluptuous woman

Been linked to this and that woman, cant get it off his back, poor Ron

#3 tamaya

tamaya

Asian Fanatic

• AF supporter
  • 4993 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

Blah, blah, Ron is an unattached bachelor who like women, so what's the big deal if they dated?

#4 selliesellie

selliesellie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1540 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:40 AM

the media should just stop it! why must every voluptuous woman gets rumoured with ron!

#5 MrCritique

MrCritique

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2030 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:45 AM

the media should just stop it! why must every voluptuous woman gets rumoured with ron!

Because he has become the media's sh*t magnet, that's why.

He has become the gossip media's prototype sexual psychopath and I must say much of it was self inflicted.

#6 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:51 AM

I guess its a nice way to learn mando at the same time too, LOOOOOL

Seriously who cares? If hes single, let him choose to have fun with any girl he fancies, obviously the girl have to be the willing participant too.Posted Image