AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

"Rosy Business 3" starts filming

hong kong no reserve wayne lai

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37258 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:04 AM

"Rosy Business 3" starts filming
Friday April 12, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-033500002.html

Posted Image

The filming of "Rosy Business 3: No Reserve", the third instalment of the successful series, has officially begun.

Popular Asians website reported that on 8 March, the cast and crew of the said drama attended a blessing ceremony, which marks the start of filming for the anticipated TVB drama.

Speaking to the media at the event, actor Wayne Lai revealed that the production team is scheduled to attend location shooting in Fushan this June.
Wary about the recent bird flu outbreak in mainland China, Wayne revealed that he is still unconcerned about the health risks, stating, "I'm not worried yet. Southern China is still safe at the moment, although we should be careful anyway since people have died [from the illness]."

He added, "It will be hot in June, and bacteria thrives in hot weather. I will just eat less chicken and cook my food more thoroughly. But right now, I'm more concerned about the pigeons defecating on us in the middle of a scene!"

Meanwhile, lead actress Myolie Wu joked about the recent lesbian rumour involving her and a female friend. The actress light-heartedly said, "I don't think I will [be interested in women] for now! I don't feel like I will! But nothing is 100 percent certain in this world. I have many such friends, but I have never tried [dating women], and I have never been pursued by women!"

#2 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:22 AM

Yes just be careful when eating poultry and cook the food thoroughly. Really not much you can do to be 100% safe unless you don't eat poultry all together!Posted Image

#3 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6935 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:42 PM

Hope no sickness befalls the crew, and hope the drama will have a smooth delivery

No hinches and no bad problems

And hope TVB allows all the casts to rest