AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Police Press Rape Charge Against Park Si-hoo

korea park si-hoo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 sChiZoO14

sChiZoO14

►DMJ♥CSY◄

• News Crew
  • 38043 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:52 AM

Posted Image

Police investigating charges that actor Park Si-hoo raped an aspiring actress in February handed the case to prosecutors on Tuesday after concluding that the actor should be indicted.

Park is accused of raping the woman at his home after meeting her in a bar on the night of Feb. 14.

Police have recommended that Park be indicted on the charges of quasi-rape and injury resulting from it as the victim was unconscious and able neither to resist nor consent at the time of the incident, and because she was injured while being raped.

Park denies the charges, accusing the woman of changing her account several times, and vowed to prove his innocence.

Chosun Ilbo

#2 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6934 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

One ugly case starting up now

Let see how horrible it will turn to

#3 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

The road ahead of him is gonna be tough!

#4 rheasophia

rheasophia

FineBrushonIvory

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1206 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

I hope he gets what he deserves, nothing more, nothing less!

#5 HeTieShou

HeTieShou

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

But IF he is truly innocent as he claims to be then he has nothing to be afraid of.

#6 Auramoon

Auramoon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:09 PM

If he is guilty, he deserves whatever is coming to him.

#7 salmon99

salmon99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:04 AM

I'm not sure if he's innocent or not. However, the main point is: She was drugged, so good luck to him.

#8 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

BigBangisForever@wordpress

• Forum Masters
  • 11136 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:36 AM

guilty or not guilty, Park Si Hoo's career is over =/

I'm not sure if he's innocent or not. However, the main point is: She was drugged, so good luck to him.

as test results from the National Forensics Service showed that no traces of any drugs were found in ‘A’.
http://www.allkpop.c...al-assault-case

#9 salmon99

salmon99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:18 AM

If there's no trace of drug in miss A, why did the police press charge on him? Good luck to him, I hope he and other stars can learn from this.

#10 xiaoxiu

xiaoxiu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:13 AM

this whole case is such a mess and the media frenzy definitely did not help.

koala's playground has some good blog entries that follow the case as it progressed, but basically both sides of the party have stuff going for and against them.

he says/she says + cctv footage + incriminating texts about 'making money' + drug tests + a friend of the victim who spoke FOR her but did a complete 180 and spoke AGAINST her + different parties suing each other for libel...it's a big gigantic mess and I don't think it'll ever be solved cleanly.

I'm glad that the victim is taking a stand and fighting it till the end to punish a criminal, but I also really, REALLY hope that she isn't falsely spreading lies to make money out of this (as her friend-turned-accuser has stated).

Edited by happyswallow, 04 April 2013 - 05:14 AM.

#11 rheasophia

rheasophia

FineBrushonIvory

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1206 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

Looks like the possibility for the victim to have been drugged still remains:

"There is still a possibility that the drugs had been flushed out of her system by the time the tests were conducted. Forensic experts said, “If it had been less than 24 hours since the incident, the drugs will have most likely still remained in her system. However, after 24 hours, it is highly possible that the drugs would have dissociated in her system or have been flushed out.
Source: http://www.allkpop.c...al-assault-case

#12 fefe 鸽子

fefe 鸽子

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1022 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:11 PM

this whole thing has taken too long

#13 mrleelee

mrleelee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

@He TieShou. What you said makes sense, but sadly, that is not always the way it works. I do not know if you read recently about a guy in the United States who spent years in prison for a "rape" he did not commit. He was even supposed to be well aquainted with the lying female. He did not even have intercourse with her. She ran to the cops and they put him in jail. He was freed recently because her conscience finally kicked in and started working. He is in the process of working with his lawyers to sue. She robbed that man out of his character, good name, reputation and freedom with a vicious, bold face lie, when they never even did the deed.

If Park Si-hoo is guilty, then I hope they throw the book at him for taking advantage of Miss A. Rape is a vicious and horrible nightmare for anyone to go through.. If he is innocent, hopefully, he will be vindicated. sadly though, in the meantime, he can kiss his career goodbye

#14 HeTieShou

HeTieShou

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

@He TieShou. What you said makes sense, but sadly, that is not always the way it works. I do not know if you read recently about a guy in the United States who spent years in prison for a "rape" he did not commit. He was even supposed to be well aquainted with the lying female. He did not even have intercourse with her. She ran to the cops and they put him in jail. He was freed recently because her conscience finally kicked in and started working. He is in the process of working with his lawyers to sue. She robbed that man out of his character, good name, reputation and freedom with a vicious, bold face lie, when they never even did the deed.

If Park Si-hoo is guilty, then I hope they throw the book at him for taking advantage of Miss A. Rape is a vicious and horrible nightmare for anyone to go through.. If he is innocent, hopefully, he will be vindicated. sadly though, in the meantime, he can kiss his career goodbye

@Mrleelee,
I know what you mean and there are many innocent people who are imprisoned for many years for a crime that they did not commit. There are women who falsely accuse men of rape and stuff and that is so wrong. IF karma still exists,what goes around comes around.

I agree that if he is guilty then may he be punished but if not, then he be free and restored of reputation and everything else. However, guilty or not, it will be a big black mark on his career and image....