AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

TVB Rating Reports (03/25/2013 - 03/31/2013)

hong kong tvb ratings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36446 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:16 AM

Source: KuangaiTVB
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

TVB Rating Reports (03/25/2013 - 03/31/2013)

Dramas
Sergeant Tabloid - 女警愛作戰 (EPS 10-14) - 28 PTS

A Great Way to Care II - 仁心解碼II (EPS 06-10) - 27 PTS

Specials
Larger Than Life Leslie - 哥•聲•魅•影 張國榮 (SUNDAY) - 14 PTS
Miss You Much Leslie Concert - 繼續寵愛•十年•音樂會 (SUNDAY) - 13 PTS

Complaints
- A Great Way to Care II, 7 complaints: insulted male gamers; the plots are not interesting, it's boring; the content lacked depth.
- Leslie's Concert, 5 complaints: promoted homosexuality and 'cross-dressing addiction'; morally offensive content, bad influence on children.

#2 morrigan

morrigan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:25 AM

Okay, this is ridiculous. I feel like punching those that file those complaints with Leslie's concert in the face. Which part is morally offensive and who's moral are they talking about? What is the bad influence on children; expressing loss for a love one? Should they be cold, soulless beings that focus more on hurting others/stopping others' rights than spending their time and money on helping the hungry and homeless?

#3 LemonTea-

LemonTea-

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:48 AM

I'm sorry but how was the concert 'badly influencing' to young children? Do these netizens realise how homophobic they sound or are being? Is it wrong to be a homosexual? What makes it right for heterosexual to be promoted more than homosexual? These netizens need to learn some respect and instead of finding things to complain about, they should also try and appreciate the concert people have put together for someone so inspiring. I hate these netizens.