AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Joyce Cheng makes dessert in memory of her mother

hong kong

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 330d

330d

Catch you if you Spam

• Forum Crew
  • 18528 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

Posted Image

Posted ImageJoyce Cheng makes desserts with her mother's Lydia Shum's trademark glasses
courtesy of mingpao.com

Joyce Cheng Yun Yi earlier promoted her Lunar New Year film I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 (2013 NGOR OI HK GUNG HEI FAT CHOI) with Eric Tsang Chi Wai, Michael Tse Tin and Jerry Koo Ming Wa in Malaysia. She visited many cinemas with the team and at each one tried the traditional Lunar New Year good luck food "Lo Sang" to wish for stardom and riches in the new year; she even demonstrated her wonton eating skills and had viewers laughing until their bellies hurt.

Two days ago was the 5th anniversary of Fei Jeh Lydia Shum Din Ha's passing. Yun Yi actually created in secret "Fei Jeh cookie" at home. At night she met Fei Jeh's friends for dinner and gave them the dessert. Everyone praised how thoughtful she was.

Source

#2 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:23 PM

so cute of her, I am sure her mother would be happy if she got to see That she made this for her:) at the same time, it made me really hungry!

#3 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

Thats some good looking tasty cookies! Her mum would have been so proud of herPosted Image

#4 HeTieShou

HeTieShou

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

That's so sweet and I think her mom is looking down at her from the heavens. They look like cupcakes more than cookies to me though. I am hungry now...

#5 spikedpunch

spikedpunch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

Yeah I think they look like cupcakes as well haha. So cute though, Fei Jeh would be so proud of her.

Edited by spikedpunch, 22 February 2013 - 05:49 AM.

#6 mchu17

mchu17

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2928 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:36 AM

oh those are so cute! haha, very thoughtful of her...definitely living Fei Jeh's spirit!