faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

S W O R D S M A N

Posted Image

Chinese Title : 笑傲江湖 Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
Also known as : State of Divinity / The Smiling Proud Wanderer / Laughing In The Wind
Genre : Wuxia
Episodes : 56 (TV version) / 42 (DVD version)
Filming Period : 3 months (from March 24th, 2012)
Filming Locations: Jinyun Xiandu scenic area, Hengdian World Studios
Broadcast Period : Everyday @ 7.30 pm, 3 episodes/day (Feb 6 - Mar 4, 2013)
Broadcast Channel : Hunan TV

BACKGROUND
Swordsman is a wuxia novel by Jin Yong. The story is about friendship and love, deception and betrayal, ambition and lust for power. In the middle of it all is, Ling Hu Chong, an orphan who is the senior student of Yue Buqun, leader of Huashan Sect, and the protagonist of the story. The story deals with his journey and development as a swordsman and his witness to the various intrigues which take place in the martial world of the story.

Posted Image

CAST
Wallace Huo as Ling Hu Chong / Yang Lian Ting
Joe Chen Qiao En as Dong Fang Bu Bai
Yuan Shan Shan as Ren Ying Ying
Howie Huang as Yue Bu Qun
Yang Rong as Yue Ling Shan
Chen Xiao as Lin Ping Zhi
Han Dong as Tian Bo Guang
Deng Sha as Yi Lin
Wang Lin as Mrs. Lin
Kou Zhen Hai as Lin Zhen Nan
Zong Feng Yan as Liu Zheng Feng
He Jia Yi as Ding Yi
Zhang Zhuo Wen as Lu Da You
Lu Jia Rong as Lan Feng Huang
Tian Yang as Ji Wu Shi
Zhang Wei Jian as Hei Bai Zi
Hei Zi as Ren Wo Xing
Hu Dong as Zuo Leng Chan
Guo Dong Dong as Gu Tong
Wang Shuang as Bai Ying
Cheng Cheng as Lao De Nuo
Liang Jia Ren as Feng Qing Yang

PRODUCTION CREDITS
Original writing (Novel): Xiao Ao Jiang Hu (笑傲江湖) by Jin Yong (金庸)
Producer: Yu Zheng (于正)
Screenwriter : Yu Zheng (于正)
Director: Hu Yi Juan (胡意涓)

LINK
Swordsman Viki Channel

Cast Poster
[klik to enlarge the image]
Posted Image

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 05 March 2013 - 07:12 AM.

#2 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

Yu Zheng's first wuxia drama will emphasize more on "respect" rather than "subversion"
Swordsman is golden scriptwriter and producer Yu Zheng's first wuxia drama. "Jin Yong's work has always been my most wanted production and yet also scared the most in producing it. To me this is a mega project. I hope to create new ideas for this classic. Also hope to bring a new feeling to you all".

Wallace Huo (霍建华) as Ling Hu Chong (令狐冲)
Ling Hu Chong is the eldest disciple of one of Yue Bu Qun, the head master of Hua San, among the top martial arts "good" sects in the ancient world. Naturally, a easy-going and carefree guy, he is popular among other disciples for his fun nature, which is symbolically characterized by his love for alcohol. Hu Chong is very loyal to Hua San, because he was taken in by Yue Bu Qun as an orphan and sees the master and madam as his own parents.
Posted Image

Joe Chen Qiao En (陈乔恩) as Dong Fang Bu Bai (东方不败)
Dong Fang Bu Bai is the leader of the Sun Moon Holy Cult (日月神教). He castrated himself to learn the skills in the Sunflower Manual and becomes a formidable martial artist. His castration and supreme prowess in martial arts make him one of the most memorable and classic characters in Jin Yong's wuxia universe, and his name has become synonymous with homosexuality and sexual perversion in Chinese popular culture.
Posted Image

Yuan Shan Shan (袁姗姗) as Ren Ying Ying (任盈盈)
Ren Ying Ying, the beautiful daughter of the late leader of the "evil" Sun-Moon sect, whom comes to Ling Hu Chong in the guise of an old lady. She was both wild and gentle. From one side she was open-minded in the martial world and on the other hand she was a gentle girl persistently chasing for her love.
Posted Image

source:
http://ent.sina.com....073589135.shtml
http://en.wikipedia...._Proud_Wanderer
http://wiki.d-addict...o_Jiang_Hu_2012

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 05 February 2013 - 04:23 PM.

#3 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

Yang Rong as Yue Ling Shan
Posted Image

Chen Xiao as Lin Ping Zhi
Posted Image

Han Dong as Tian Bo Guang
Posted Image

#4 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:00 PM

Filming location in Xiandu.
Wow, this is really stunning...truly like "heaven on earth". Wish I can get there
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

Booting ceremony on March 24, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LjDhlpitHU&feature=player_embedded

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:44 AM

DFBB?

finally Qiao En looks mighty pretty and sweet in ancient costume.. while many netizen say QE face too modern, and doesn't fit ancient era

but how can DFBB looks like genuine woman..? :thinking even with boobs and earring!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 05 April 2012 - 11:39 AM.

#8 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

After all Dong Fang Bu Bai Stills released
beautiful charismatic eyes~~ classic gaze
Posted Image

Quite handsome, disguised as a Hua Shan student I think
Posted Image

looking forward to the real DFBB
Posted Image
credit to : QE fb fans page

QE celebrated birthday with all the staff in Swordsman' filming location
credit to: YZ weibo
Posted Image

#9 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

BTS
Qiao En..
Posted Image

some off screen interaction between ex lover Wallace - QE.. do you think they will get the romance back?? i don't think so :P
It is the past by the way
Indeed they showed professionalism, by working together
Posted Image

so many pictures around...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

Huashan
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

================================================================================================================================

March 24th, 2012 - News on Sina : http://ent.sina.com....073589135.shtml

Golden scriptwriter and producer Yu Zheng's drama Swordsman, based on a Wuxia novel with the same name, kicked start today in the nation's 4A tier scenic area Xiandu. Wallace Huo as Ling Hu Chong, Yuan Shan Shan as Ren Ying Ying, Chen Xiao as Lin Ping Zhi and Yang Rong as Yue Ling Shan. YSS's stills were exposed today.

YSS as a martial art lady
Swordsman is YZ's first wuxia drama, in which he's the scriptwriter and producer. YZ has been well known for his Gong series in recent years. Being portrayed as one of the most beautiful women in Jin Yong's novels, YSS has drawn attention from the public. YSS has become famous for her series including Gong 2, Beauties without tears and the Emperor's women. From the stills, RYY's costumes in this version are elegant, vibrant colors, beautiful veil and thin thread all lived up to Jin Yong's descriptions of RYY. YSS stated that this time is her subversive attempt. She has to interpret RYY who is a beauty with wisdom, tolerance, gentleness, and talent. "RYY was a complex person. She was both wild and gentle. From one side she was open-minded in the martial world and on the other hand she was a gentle girl persistently chasing for her love". It's a focus of this drama whether YSS will live up to Jin Yong's RYY in which she was a nice girl and being viewed as an "ideal wife" in the eyes of most men.

YZ's first wuxia drama will emphasize more on "respect" rather than "subversion"
Swordsman is YZ's first wuxia drama. "Jin Yong's work has always been my most wanted production and yet also scared the most in producing it. To me this is a mega project. I hope to create new ideas for this classic. Also hope to bring a new feeling to you all".

YZ said he read Jin Yong novels at an early age and is fond of his works. The basis of this adaptation is a respect of the original work. YZ stated: "There are no major changes. I didn't delete any plots in Jin Yong's work, but I added new stuff to it. Generally speaking the adaptations of Jin Yong's works are a subtraction of the plots, but I will bring the conversions and inner thoughts of the characters to life. In this version " Huashan sect is like a school. The competition is like Olympiad games, which are open and transparent. Unlike Qing palace the competition is a battle of wits while for wuxia it's more about who has the best martial skills. YZ engaged experts in Jin Yong's works to provide opinion for his script. The final script has been approved by Jin Yong himself.

Of course, YZ won't give up things he does best. In this drama, he revealed that he will bring the emotion of the tangled love between LCH and YLS out. Likewise, YSS's devotion to LHC is also a focus of the play.

Wallace Huo and Yuang Shan Shan's interpretation of a perfect love
Wallace's appearance matches the descriptions of LHC of long and rectangular face with strong eyebrows and thin lips quite well. He is relaxed at both admiration and disgraceful, free and easy and straightforward personality also fits into LHC's descriptions of chic, casual and chivalrous characteristics. When the characters of the drama are exposed, Wallace was being commented by internet users as "the best person to portray LHC in history". "In fact, other than the matching of the characteristics, I have always been appreciated of his unique charisma. The twists and turns of the beautiful and romantic love story between Wallace's LHC and YSS's RYY are a major part of this drama. They overcame many hurdles and finally together hand in hand. When RYY knew LHC had someone else in mind she didn't give up. She gave up all her pride and insolence and showed her supports and finally gained the long lasting love she desired. " What kind of spark will WH and YSS create is one of the key focuses of this drama, in which YZ is best in creating this kind of emotional love scenes.

Also Joe Chen who is known as a popular idol in Taiwan will subvert her characteristics as being a pure and well-behaved girl in the past and play a controversial role in this drama. This caught many people by surprise. YZ stated Brigitte Lin used to play Qiong Yao's dramas as a little lady before DFBB. YZ stated that Joe was hand-picked by Jin Yong to portray DFBB and he believes she is the perfect person to play DFBB.

credit: tobeme http://wallacestatio...com/2012/03/24/

#11 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:40 AM

BTS

#12 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:40 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

fans art
Posted Image

#13 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:21 PM

Guo Jing as Feng Qing Yang
Posted Image

Deng Sha as Yi Lin Posted Image

klik image to larger
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 10 April 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#14 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

YZ made this post yesterday about Swordsman:

I swear I won't have spicy hotpot if I have a sore throat and wont' get angry because of a little dissatisfaction. Under extreme pressure for "Swordsman". I want good results for each scene and leave no regret. To these days the scenes in the icy cave as well as the girlish look of DFBB have been remade. The waste isn't just a little bit. But striking for excellences I hope the series will give you an unprecedented feeling.

@于正1978: 我发誓,以后不在嗓子疼的状况下吃辣火锅了,不为一点小小的不满意而发火了,#笑傲江湖#压力真的好大,每 场戏每个镜头都想拍好,不想留任何遗憾,截止到今天已经重拍了冰洞部分,重做了东方不败的女装造型,浪费不 是一点点,但是真的精益求精,希望出来的东西能让人眼前一亮,觉得前所未见!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

A brief interview of Joe Chen for portraying DFBB during a Giordano fashion show. She said she has much to learn from Brigitte Lin, but 'topping' Brigitte's performance was not the point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giVKP_fJ8b8&feature=player_embedded

Bright red DFBB

Posted Image
Posted Image

DFBB and Xiang Wen Tian
Posted Image

#16 5355h0uM@rU_L0v3R_4_3v@

5355h0uM@rU_L0v3R_4_3v@

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:25 AM

OMG I AM TOTALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ESPECIALLY WHEN JOE IS IN IT!!! LOVE HER ACTING ON ALL OF HER DRAMAS!!!

#17 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

:D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1631858486

#18 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:41 AM

Wallace’s interview with Hengdian World Studios

Wallace’s challenge as glamorous and feminine Yang Lian Ting
This new adaptation of Swordsman, played by Wallace Huo, Yuan Shan Shan, Joe Chen, Chen Xiao, Yang Rong etc is filming intensively in Hengdian Studios. This famous Jin Yong’s masterpiece will be produced by Yu Zheng. Famous screentwriter plus famous masterpiece, making this drama widely known even before it’s aired. With high anticipation from fans in general, Hengdian Studios interviewed popular star Wallace Huo during his break.

Interpretation of a classic character is difficult and hope to achieve the expected result
Swordsman is one of Jin Yong’s classic novels, which had been made into different adaptations of movies and TV dramas. This completely new version has constantly attrached many discussions. Wallace, who portrays LHC, said he is under pressure: “LHC is a classic JY’s character. Many readers and audiences are familar with this character, therefore, I can’t create a new character assuming the old one isn’t existed. After all this profound character has left a deep impression in people’s mind. I believe the pressure lies from this reason.”

One hundred fans of Honglou Dream would have one hundred (fans of) Lin Dai Yu. Likewise, one hundred fans of Jin Yong would have one hundred (fans of) Linghu Chong. In this new version of Swordsman, Wallace Huo has incorporated his own ideas and measures in portraying LHC: “I hope to be able to satisfy everyone’s impression of LHC, but this is hard because people might have different images of LHC in their own eyes. Although LHC gives this kind of feeling, but each person would interpret and act him differently. In fact since I’m playing this character I will perform my own interpretations of LHC.

Linghu Chong’s adventures and a challenge for being glamourous Yang Lian Ting
So what’s in Wallace’s mind in portraying LHC? Wallace’s understanding of this classic character as being: “I feel LHC has many faces. The audiences feel that LHC should be uninhibited and care-free. This is what people think the most. I think in this version we will give a complete story of LHC. You will see the transformation. His uninhibited, unaware of traditional things, and care-free feelings will be ultimately transformed after many tragedies happened to him. After these experiences, LHC couldn’t possibly still be someone without deep intenal feelings. Therefore, I hope in this version I can play a LHC who has progressed after all the adventures.
When asked whether he is assembled of any LHC’s characteristics, Wallace admits: “I don’t have any and so I need to perform him.” Although Wallace doesn’t have any of LHC’s characteristics, this is making us even more curious about his acting. In this version of Swordsman, Wallace not only plays LHC, he’ll also portray YLT. One strong and one soft, the contrast is a test to Wallace’s acting skills. For this kind of filming experience, we believe it is brand new to him and is very challenging in his acting career.

Not afraid of being compared and suitable for young audiences
As expected filming for a masterpiece will draw many attentions and pro/con comments. Facing with these comments, Wallace: “It could be that some comments were made based on the stills and BTS. I believe the stills could not represent the drama. Stills are static and one dimentional. So I believe it’s more accurate to comment after the drama is out. The character of LHC is actually hard to grasp. I’m still looking for feeling. I hope the audiences will like this adaptation.”

Swordsman has been filmed for many times. Some drew bad critics and some have left behind good impressions. When this drama is out, people will inevitably make comparison. For this issue, Wallace appeared confident: “It doesn’t matter. let’s leave it to the audience to compare. What we can do is to try our best to finish it. Doing what we can do best to portray the characters. This is what we can do. Comparison is unavoidable. But I believe this version will be different. It is quite suitable for young audiences. I hope it will be a favor for the audiences.”

source
http://wallacestation.wordpress.com

Edited by syifa, 06 June 2012 - 01:42 AM.

#19 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:42 PM

BTS

#20 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9788 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

I can't wait to see this drama. I love Wallace, he is such a great actor, and he pics good series too. Interesting to see how this classical peice will be remade. Also, I am a new found big fan of Yang Rong, she really pick fascinating second lead characters. Since Gong 2, I was interested in her acting. I am surprise there is no thread for the First Female Prime Minister, the second male lead in here is also in there. He is a cutie too.

#21 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:05 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by syifa, 11 June 2012 - 02:07 PM.

#22 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:05 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#23 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

BTS

BTS

#24 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:38 PM

syifa thanks for the updates :)

WH & QE from QE's weibo
Posted Image

DFBB,
i like the movements
Posted Image

Posted Image

xiao nu "DFBB" ?
Posted Image

#25 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:42 PM

QE finished filming yesterday

haha QE was helping to hold the light reflection board..
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

LOL I think QE turn attract to behind-the-scenes work.
Posted Image

#26 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:01 PM

Aren't they hot?
Posted Image

A fight between LHC and DFBB in the bamboo forest...
Posted Image

LHC-RYY
Posted Image

#27 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:53 PM

poster

Posted Image

http://ent.iqilu.com...3/1271339.shtml

#28 iamjenny

iamjenny

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

Is Chen Qiao en just a second female lead here?

#29 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

jenny, ..

yes QE is 2nd lead female

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

credit
http://xmwww.com/xm/fun/29196.html

#30 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:58 PM

QE is the second female lead but Dong Fang Bu Bai is controversial and very unique role
'He' is an antagonist and formidable martial artist who has become transvestite for practicing the high level of martial art
it is very challenging than the 'usual character' female lead
really curious to see how QE manage portray it..?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#31 semi-fly

semi-fly

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:05 PM

Given the description of Joe Chen's character I have to wonder why they cast a female instead of a male with feminine qualities. Her casting isn't throwback to when the Shaw Brothers would cast females or all-female casts when doing Huang Mei Operas (like Ivy Ling Po)

#32 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

Poster
klik to enlarge the image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 13 January 2013 - 06:33 PM.

#33 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

klik to enlarge the image

Posted Image

Ling Hu Chong
Posted Image

Ren Ying Ying
Posted Image

Dong Fang Bu Bai
Posted Image

#34 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

Official Trailer

Second Trailer

#35 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

Swordsman Press Conference, Guangzhou January 24 2013

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 27 January 2013 - 03:27 PM.

#36 dramalala

dramalala

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

Wallace and Joe
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Xiu Xiu Shrikirti likes this

#37 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

Official Opening Theme Song

Title: Carefree // Xiao Yao // 逍遥
Singer: Wallace Huo // Huo Jian Hua // 霍建华
Lyricist: Yu Zheng // 于正
Composer: Tan Xuan // 谭旋

#39 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:07 AM

be prepared SWORDSMAN premieres next week on February 6th

9 Minute Trailer with Eng Sub

#40 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

Han Dong gives Joe Chen a piggyback ride

wrote by Kaptain A@www.avirtualvoyage.net

Posted Image
“Give me one more chance! I’ll redeem!”
“Nope, I’m cutting it off!”

It’s strange that we haven’t seen a lot of Han Dong stills. In The Swordsman, he plays Tian Boguang, a lecherous bandit whose shameless behavior is stopped by Ling Hu Chong when he advances on poor Yilin, a disciple of the Mount Heng Sect. In the following stills, we see how an injured Dong Fang Bu Bai (DFBB) subdues this wild man. Joe Chen looks so pretty….For all the wrongs that Yu Zheng commits to this adaptation, I’m still looking forward to this sizzling mess.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The themesong is growing on me! Carefree by Wallace Huo.

Source: Sina

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users