AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Gym blahs anyone? What did you do today on gym?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Something else than hitting on pretty ladies in good shape..

I feel like I am on summer vacation after break. Have to start carefully and I hate to start with smaller weights!!!

What is your beef on this spring? New goals? Are beaches waiting for you?

#2 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

I was training my biceps and back today, I'm gonna get fit ;) Eyy eyy!
  • Kim4ever likes this

#3 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

I was training my biceps and back today, I'm gonna get fit Posted Image Eyy eyy!

Nice! How long you have been training? What kind of stuff you do and like best? Biceps are my favourite!!!

#4 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

Nice! How long you have been training? What kind of stuff you do and like best? Biceps are my favourite!!!

i have been up and down with my training lol, so for some years now, but it is month I am more active than other. What about you? I don't know I think back and biceps is my fav. I hate jogging and running lol
  • Kim4ever likes this

#5 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

i have been up and down with my training lol, so for some years now, but it is month I am more active than other. What about you? I don't know I think back and biceps is my fav. I hate jogging and running lol

I started when I was 14.. I went on gm where was big guys which participated competitions on national level. I was not that interested back then than what I am now. I actually hated gymming, lol.. But social pictures kept me in there.. Then I focused only to dancing for years and now I do fitness training and dance. I have some good results what comes to weights and then again some weak sides.. But I like this now.. It feels good when I train and that is why I do it. Not to look good but to feel good Posted Image I also had some personal trainer classes and bigger plans but I have this problem with over exercising some times and I screwed it all up. I was on fever etc. long time and could not lift anything. If I tried my heart said bauuuum and I dropped on the floor.

So now I have to be carefull and that is frustrating!!!! I know I can lift half more and with little weights... It is just annoying... But I will get back to where I was on some day! Posted Image

Do you have some goals? Do you still run even you don't like it? How much?

#6 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

Yeah I still run my friend is new educated as personal trainer, so she coach me everyday, I have to follow her plan and she is with me whenever I am training so I have no other choice. But it is all good I need to get push, if not I will only get lazy lol.
  • Kim4ever likes this

#7 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

Yeah I still run my friend is new educated as personal trainer, so she coach me everyday, I have to follow her plan and she is with me whenever I am training so I have no other choice. But it is all good I need to get push, if not I will only get lazy lol.

You lucky one!!! Your friend is a personal trainer, that is more than anyone can wish for! Yes, stick in her plan and don't hurt yourself. I cannot get pushed of anything I tell them to go fo.. Same at school, if a teacher is pusher type I might dropp that class. I hate pushing, lol.. But not push ups!!!
  • Linnh likes this

#8 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

You lucky one!!! Your friend is a personal trainer, that is more than anyone can wish for! Yes, stick in her plan and don't hurt yourself. I cannot get pushed of anything I tell them to go fo.. Same at school, if a teacher is pusher type I might dropp that class. I hate pushing, lol.. But not push ups!!!

lol I know, I am, she made a twelve weeks plan for me, she even asked why I didn't become a PT because I fit as one ahahaha...she is crazy Posted Image ohh i need to get push nag on me and better it gets ;)

Edited by Vi Linh, 23 January 2013 - 10:08 PM.

• Kim4ever likes this

#9 Anime_X

Anime_X

Coke Addict, mmm Coca Cola

• Forum Crew
  • 3280 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

Gyms are good places to meet new ppl... Also good for keeping yourself fit and nice....

Lately I been training hard on getting myself super fit because I took up sprinting/running.... Im working on my legs and abs at the moment. also trying to improve my stamina too..... But yeah the training is going great!
  • Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow likes this

#10 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:38 AM

Gyms are good places to meet new ppl... Also good for keeping yourself fit and nice....

Lately I been training hard on getting myself super fit because I took up sprinting/running.... Im working on my legs and abs at the moment. also trying to improve my stamina too..... But yeah the training is going great!

Can you already see your abs?

#11 Meow ♡

Meow ♡

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

I try to go to the gym 5 days a week, yea it sounds impossible haha but I did it. I do a little bit of each but I enjoy running most. So the tread mill has been my bff at the gym beside my lazy gym partner.
  • p@rty and Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow like this

#12 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

I try to go to the gym 5 days a week, yea it sounds impossible haha but I did it. I do a little bit of each but I enjoy running most. So the tread mill has been my bff at the gym beside my lazy gym partner.

5 days week is good! I did 6 times week/ depends what kind of training plan I had. How often and long you run?

#13 BeInspired

BeInspired

-{Life is your melody}-

• Forum Seniors
  • 6214 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

my last trip to the gym was 3 months ago. O= Time really flies when you're so busy with work/ school/ projects you forgot about your exercising routine lol. anyway.. i want to train my stamina so i've decided to take up running... when the gym is full (even during off peak hours plus it's really tiny) I would run around the compound... 12 rounds the last time - which is about 6km in total. So exhausting when your body has been slacking for more than 10 years i mean 6 years lol.

Edited by SoulReaper, 24 January 2013 - 03:42 PM.

#14 Meow ♡

Meow ♡

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

5 days week is good! I did 6 times week/ depends what kind of training plan I had. How often and long you run?

I run everyday, about 40 mins, that's around 2 miles. It's so hard to burn calories, yet so easy to consume. Life is unfair!

#15 Anime_X

Anime_X

Coke Addict, mmm Coca Cola

• Forum Crew
  • 3280 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

Can you already see your abs?

Yes, I can see my abs already :P Its getting more toned :P

I run everyday, about 40 mins, that's around 2 miles. It's so hard to burn calories, yet so easy to consume. Life is unfair!

You could try to run on an empty stomach, I heard it helps to burn calories.... Also lots of short bursts of high intensity exercise like lots of short fast sprints are great ways to burn calories fast :P
  • p@rty and Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow like this

#16 Meow ♡

Meow ♡

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

Haha I did! And I left the gym like 20 mins after cause I was so hungry! I usually go to the gym at 5pm, after work, so I'm always stuffed with food from lunch.

#17 p@rty

p@rty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

Y'all must have great bodies Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#18 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

Haha I did! And I left the gym like 20 mins after cause I was so hungry! I usually go to the gym at 5pm, after work, so I'm always stuffed with food from lunch.

Well done!!!

Y'all must have great bodies Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I slipped to my plan to take it easy. I went at dance school and promised to myself I take just one class. Then I had to stay on another class and then another because I could not stop dancing.. And I stayed 4 classes and then they threw me out because they were closing Posted Image They should keep it open of whole night Posted Image

Edited by SnowQueenOfDarkness, 25 January 2013 - 07:00 AM.

#19 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

ohh damn it! After the Gym it felt like someone beated me up :/
  • Kim4ever likes this

#20 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

ohh damn it! After the Gym it felt like someone beated me up Posted Image

If you don't like the feeling, train lighter for next time. It helps for going to gym again when it is nice and not painfull. If you like the muscle pain... Then go for it, lol

#21 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

If you don't like the feeling, train lighter for next time. It helps for going to gym again when it is nice and not painfull. If you like the muscle pain... Then go for it, lol

I like it lol, if i don't get that feeling, then it feels like I haven't worked hard enough :P
  • Kim4ever likes this

#22 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

Till sad cells of a day dropps down and only happy cells are bouncing inside me, that is why sporting is made for Posted Image

Edited by SnowQueenOfDarkness, 28 January 2013 - 03:09 PM.

#23 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

Today I just made my favourite stuff. Tried to take slowly since I was also jogging and dancing.

#24 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Today swimming, butt training, walking and short jogging

#25 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

Being on gym 2 hours today Posted Image I know I had to slow down but I guess I did not... Because I like that feeling so much!!! Also dance classes today Posted Image Show dance, here I come Posted Image

#26 boredude

boredude

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

I started gyming in my room about 8 weeks ago lol usually working out a couple of hours a day, mostly dumbells, pushups, chin-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups.

#27 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

Biceps today. I think my biceps are recovering the best. I cannot use maximum weights yet but bigger and I can increase more weights faster. I hope I am back in my normal weights soon Posted Image

#28 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

triceps and chest was the thing today, I even tried out new stuffs, gaah so hard!

Edited by Vi Linh, 08 February 2013 - 04:23 PM.

• Kim4ever likes this

#29 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

triceps and chest was the thing today, I even tried out new stuffs, gaah so hard!

What kind of training you do for your chest?

#30 Sam_L

Sam_L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

I usually go for a 30 minute run first on the track then I would do some stretches before I start working out. I really want to work on my abs the most though because I am starting to have belly fat and that is NOT good! I find it hard to stay at it though because I'll get lazy one day and tell myself I have tomorrow to work out xD. Should really start pushing myself to not do that!

#31 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

What kind of training you do for your chest?

Ohh I am doing many difference training for my chest, I change it from week to week, but some of them is push up (push up goes from breast and down the stomach), Dumbell chest press, incline chest press, Flyes, cable flyes etc...Make sure that you change your way of doing those different stuff because if you use the same over and over again every week, then your body will get use it and you lose a lot of effect from your training. Give your body a chock once in a while ;)

Edited by Vi Linh, 13 February 2013 - 04:28 PM.

• Kim4ever likes this

#32 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

Ohh I am doing many difference training for my chest, I change it from week to week, but some of them is push up (push up goes from breast and down the stomach), Dumbell chest press, incline chest press, Flyes, cable flyes etc...

I absolutely love barbell bench press Posted Image

I usually go for a 30 minute run first on the track then I would do some stretches before I start working out. I really want to work on my abs the most though because I am starting to have belly fat and that is NOT good! I find it hard to stay at it though because I'll get lazy one day and tell myself I have tomorrow to work out xD. Should really start pushing myself to not do that!

What kind of training program you have? Sound like you are missing your motivation? Just try to enjoy of what you do.. To get good feeling, that is why you want to return to a gym time after time! Posted Image

#33 DrBroscientist

DrBroscientist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

Have any of you guys skipped gym for a week and then done leg day? Brb walking home like an 80 year old man having an epileptic fit. Stairs, notevenonce. How long have you guys been gyming and have you gained/lost weight (depending on your goals)?

Edited by DrBroscientist, 14 February 2013 - 01:29 AM.

#34 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

Have any of you guys skipped gym for a week and then done leg day? Brb walking home like an 80 year old man having an epileptic fit. Stairs, notevenonce. How long have you guys been gyming and have you gained/lost weight (depending on your goals)?

Yes, after break and when a gym is upstairs you shake like a crazy when stepping down... So much pain, too much steps... My weight goes with chocolate no matter how much I train. Much chocolate - muscles cannot be seen, less chocolate - daumn, I have muscles.. I train on bigger weights than average female on gym. I have cool biceps Posted Image

#35 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

Did my calves today.. I like my calves Posted Image They are better than usually girls in the show. I would say my best part is my calves Posted Image

#36 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:09 PM

I am waiting my periods and I hate this because I have to keep breaks from training.. Why it is not enough suffer when bloody days are on, why also have to suffer days before? I dont want to keep breaks.. Posted Image Guys have so easy time with hobbies.

#37 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

I am on my way to do these with 44 lbs Posted Image Posted Image I thought I cannot go up of 33 because of my hand but then I got better tapes Posted Image 44 is not much for peeps generally but it is much for me Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 Danielyau

Danielyau

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

did back and biceps today Posted Image

#39 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

Butt training

#40 Secret_Symphony

Secret_Symphony

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

I don't go to a gym as the families have equipment in their basements to use. This includes equipment that lets you do a bit of everything to little weights. My job is very physical, so I usually don't work out much more outside of that. If I do, I usually go for walks or do a bit of weight lifting or yoga.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users