AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

How much would you spend for makeup application on wedding day?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 marley

marley

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

It is one of the most important day so would you spend a lot and get the best or get someone from a makeup counter or salon. In USA there are loads of professional wedding makeup artist and prices range from average to high.

#2 Nitikie

Nitikie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3379 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

0 I don't do make up. My husband prefers natural as well.

#3 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

If that is goth weddings I would paint my face but I don't think I would use much money of that. Depend of where I would want to have it done or if would I paint it myself since I am quite good with shocking make ups.

If the weddings would be anything else than goth theme I would not use make up at all. I don't know yet.. I don't know what all he is ready to do Posted Image Have to ask Posted Image

#4 shar0n

shar0n

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

Posted Image

Every women wants to look at her most beautiful on the wedding day so I dont mind paying hundreds to be done right and nicely.

#5 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

^ OMG that dress is something that I want!

Well I'm a natural beauty Posted Image

For one day only, money is nothing to me if it can make me look like a princess for my special day! I want to wow my man, (ya know when he first sees you in your wedding dress and say "wow" ) hehehehe

#6 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

Wedding is special, I wouldn't care if I had to use some money on makeup, it is a part of my wedding day, so if I can use money on dress and other stuff for the wedding, then it is worth to use it on makeup too. Plus makeup makes you brighter on wedding pictures :D

#7 HeTieShou

HeTieShou

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:59 AM

I heard that my former roommate spent $400 for her make up but it ended up just looking ok. Therefore, I really wonder if it is really worth spending that much on make up just for one day...

#8 shar0n

shar0n

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

I heard that my former roommate spent $400 for her make up but it ended up just looking ok. Therefore, I really wonder if it is really worth spending that much on make up just for one day...

It means she is just ok looking. No amount of makeup can make her pretty

Edited by shar0n, 15 January 2013 - 08:20 AM.

#9 janesi87

janesi87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:57 AM

I think that spending money to make us more beautiful in our wedding. I spend about 50$ and i feel satisfied with this

#10 Sallyjy

Sallyjy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

Posted Image

Every women wants to look at her most beautiful on the wedding day so I dont mind paying hundreds to be done right and nicely.

So beautiful bride!

I come from china, in our country girls will spend much money for makeup application on wedding day. As for us it's one of the most important day in our life.It will be the best beautiful day for each girl.