AF needs funding again

- - - - -

Losing my appetite over a girl

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_sigh_*

Guest_sigh_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:10 PM

Instead of playing guessing games, I told her directly that I liked her and missed her and she said don't i know that she's straight and i was like yea i know and the conversation ended right there.

I wont be taking any initiatives to talk to her, message her or to call her. Everytime she initiates with me , I will always be telling her that i like her until she stops doing so.

#42 Guest_meh_*

Guest_meh_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

aww how did you end up here?

some parting advice. don't burn bridges. who knows, she may have some really cute friends, or she may under go a change of heart in the future. you stand to lose nothing by keeping in touch, but you may gain alot in the future.

sorry it didnt work out for you. better luck next time.

#43 nomad 822

nomad 822

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

you have the hots for her ... but she's probably having a kick leading you on.

stop feeding her ego. move on.

#44 Guest_Horssss_*

Guest_Horssss_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:46 AM

Get this right...Who lead who?

#45 UDntNeedaNo

UDntNeedaNo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:42 AM

Referring to my previous post, see? I told you so. Find yourself a real partner. You know, the one that actually has a banana.

Let's put it this way, which taste is better: a popped cherry? Or a BANANA SPLIT? Not to mention, it also has a cherry on top.

#46 Guest_sigh_*

Guest_sigh_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

@meh, she don't really have very fantastic friends because of the environment that she is in. I don't desire the type of friends that she have because it is not the kind of friends that I am looking for.

@Horsssss Yes, she was leading me on and then I realize she probably does that to every girl. She was the one that holds my hand , kissed me and everything. She was the one the initiate everything because Im too damn shy to do it

@UDntNeedaNo Find a real partner? Yea, only if I can ever love a guy. I have never loved a guy before but have always loved girls. Maybe if I were to find a rich and intelligent guy, I will get on with him and have an affair with a women. Perfecto~

#47 Guest_sigh_*

Guest_sigh_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

Guys, I need some advice.

This lady that i am involved with kept on messaging me. She mentioned that she's going on a trip and wish to buy me a gift. My replies were very cold and slow and I mentioned thanks but no thanks and then she asked for a meet up

It's odd on how I told her that I like her and USUALLY girls would stay away from people like me because they are afraid to give the wrong impression or are creeped out

I wasn't surprised that she message me but I find it strange on why she doesn't want a distance w me.

I'm afraid that she wants my friendship for the wrong reasons. The first reason would be that she wants to lure me into a MLM scheme because she is a marketeer herself. The second would be that because she's drawn to my cash and career .

I'm really afraid it's for the MLM reason and I'm preparing to cut off all contact with her. If you were me what would you do?

#48 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2278 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

ALWAYS TRUST YOUR GUT !! IF THAT LITTLE VOICE IS TELLING YOU TO CUT IT OFF WELL MY FRIEND CUT IT OFF !

#49 Trambeline

Trambeline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:11 PM

I partied with this girl one night and we kissed really hard. I do not know whether she knows I like her but I know that it will be impossible between the two of us.

After that night, I've been thinking of our kiss the whole day long and I missed her really badly. I wanted to see her again thus I went out with her two days later to club. This time, she danced with different men while I danced with the girls. I was feeling really jealous when I see her dance with the guys but I didn't say anything. She would come and join me from time to time and we would dance body to body but I only got a quick smooch to drive a guy off.

I could see that she was keeping her distance from me and I was feeling rather dejected. I kept thinking about her the entire day and I lose my appetite. I deleted her number after that day but she could still whatsapp me and Im trying to reply really cooly as I want to not appear as if I want to break it off directly after that night.

I do not want to keep thinking about her as it is affecting my work and im missing deadlines.

Oh it's always about a woman isn't it? Sometimes when a girl ignores you, it could mean she likes you. I don't know if that applies in your case. So she affects you that deeply huh, and drives you insane? Women tends to go from guy to guy, just like guy goes from girl to girl, to see their comfort level. So you didn't advance to another level with her, so what? I'd say, "next birdie". It's no big deal. Who knows, you may find a better lover down the road.