AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Raymond Lam has lots of drama offers

hong kong raymond lam

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37215 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

Raymond Lam has lots of drama offers
Wednesday January 9, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-063600407.html

Posted Image

Despite losing the TVB King title to Wayne Lai, Raymond Lam has been one happy camper, receiving drama offers left and right.

According to Jayne Stars, it was revealed that after hearing that the actor's contract has only one year left, mainland companies such as Huayi Brothers and Sun Entertainment Culture Ltd. have been interested to collaborate with Raymond.

Sun Entertainment Culture's Executive, Paco Wong expressed, "I do have intentions to work with Raymond, but we haven't been in contact yet. There are not many people left in the Hong Kong entertainment industry nowadays who can sing, dance, and act."

Meanwhile, Emperor Entertainment Group's Mani Fok also revealed that they have been interested in artistes with lots of potential, including Raymond Lam, whose fan base is the biggest among all TVB stars.

However, when asked about the offers, Raymond enthused, "My upcoming January concert will be the most important. I am not taking any new projects at the moment."

Nonetheless, the actor is still happy to know that he does not need a TVB King award to be in high demand.

#2 malmal

malmal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

when tvb's contract ends, LF should set up his own management company like andy lau and jay chou. Music company should stick with EEG music.

#3 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

I hope Raymond decide not to expand his contract with TVB. I mean I sure will miss seen him on tvb dramas since I still watch it, but I think Raymond is better without them.

#4 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6934 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

If he leaves because of not getting awards

He will lose ppl respect, starting with mine

#5 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

i don't think Raymond is a pity person like that, if he leaves then it is because people gives him better opportunities. You can tell by yourself how TVB is doing nowdays, people start to lose big respect for them, and their rates keep on falling.

#6 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

..::♥ Cutie ♥::..

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12574 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

If he leaves because of not getting awards

He will lose ppl respect, starting with mine

Do you feel tired of repeating such thing? If you are not, ppl are tired to tell you that this TV King award isn't anything much meaningful to him but Txb used him shamelessly to hype up their award. So if he decides to leave Txb, it isn't because of this award but because of the treatment of Txb.

#7 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

Time to say goodbye to TVB. Opportunities awaits. (Bigger and better ones) Posted Image

#8 s a r a h

s a r a h

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3738 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

If people really think he is leaving because of not getting the big award then shouldn't he have left ages ago? How many damn bloody times have TVB used him to hype up award shows then leave him with nothing or some other crap awards?! Anyways, it's about time to call it quits and stop wasting time on TVB because it's not like their dramas are that great nowadays.. and staying in TVB won't get him anywhere higher.

#9 ImYan

ImYan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

I don't mind either way as long as I still get to see him on TV :D
... or the internet LOL

Miss watching his dramas Posted Image

#10 Meow ♡

Meow ♡

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

Forget Tvb! It's time for him to move on to bigger and better opportunities.

I will miss him in dramas but I can always rewatch his old dramas.