AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Wilfred Lau Critics Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#1 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:54 AM

This really digusts me... First you steal the gf and give her white tulips (correct me if I'm wrong about the flowers) just like the ex, then you steal the haircut and now you even steal the identity of the Rillakuma bear? If you can really use your own ideas or whatever qualities that we do not see to impress her, then I'll give it to you. But right now, it seems to me you're using all of the ex's tactics. Go leech off something else. There's no more blood for you to suck here. You're just gonna end up creating another fiasco (and it's not like the first one wasn't bad enough already).

Spoiler

Edited by wushu_goo, 02 January 2013 - 11:15 AM.

#2 Blac

Blac

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

'Karma 2013' is coming soon to theatres, so hold on to your popcorn and coke. cos I'm pretty sure we'll have the last laugh.Posted Image

#3 justwang

justwang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

I just found this yucky photo I believe it's posted by DB fans...

Posted Image

and here are some replies from people

=================================
那些不能理解的法海,你们不懂爱,雷峰塔会掉下来//@CC入扣: 别怕 爱本是无罪 //@樂天派goo:坐等一位可以这样明目张胆看菇的菇嫂 //@乱太郎小公子笨拙深情悟饭:这才是真爱!菇祖弱爆//@浮光掠影1874: 转出来让更多的人崩溃/@渺渺222:你们说,原来台上站韵诗的时候,天后有过这眼神么? 尼玛这才是真爱

@拾荒青見
一个唱得动听,一个听得动容,2013,烂命鸳鸯...

============================================

not sure what they said, but I think it;s about DB & JY are real true love or something like that?!

Edited by justwang, 02 January 2013 - 01:57 PM.

#4 angel2882

angel2882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

Blac - I agree. Karmagedden's a b****. I'm gonna watch and enjoy.

EWWWWWWW that mofo is disgusting.

When DB announced their relationship and was being all cocky and even kicked the girl out of the tent so reporters won't bother him. Fame has gotten to him. And after the bad press Now he is trying to act like mister nice guy. Ain't gonna work buddy i see through your fakeness. OMG few days ago i had a nightmare. I dreamt about DB. Seeing him was a nightmare but in the dream he was wearing a "green hat" lol which was pretty funny I think. Just to be clear this dream had nothing to do with JY . It was just "it"

Edited by angel2882, 02 January 2013 - 03:30 PM.

#5 Brinkibon

Brinkibon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

I think the gist of what the fans are saying is that JY is looking up at DB with pride and stuff and that she never looked at Goo like that; basically supporting DB/JY rather than GC. Hmm...I think GC had many more sweet moments than this, and the pic is just 2 pics put together and one brief moment in time so I'm not going to think about it too much.

I did previously hope for some sort of karma, but now I just hope that DB's plan to use JY to boost himself to fame will fail miserably, some kind of apology to Goo and acknowledgement of her sadness from DB and a JY and DB breakup. Jy can go with someone else apart from Goo if she likes, but seriously should not still be with DB.

#6 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5451 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

I did previously hope for some sort of karma, but now I just hope that DB's plan to use JY to boost himself to fame will fail miserably, some kind of apology to Goo and acknowledgement of her sadness from DB and a JY and DB breakup. Jy can go with someone else apart from Goo if she likes, but seriously should not still be with DB.

Don't worry, most celebrity couples where the guy is less famous usually doesn't last in the end!
Of course I don't see that leech, letting go of his "gold mine" anytime soon.

Edited by sport, 03 January 2013 - 12:26 AM.

#7 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

EWEWEWEWEWWW... Saw an article regarding that DB while looking through today's SingTao paper. I think that it talks about how he's always smiling sweetly ever since he announced his relationship with JY and all that sh*t. Sometimes, I really don't want to rant about him after looking back at the good times he had with Goo. But at the same time, I just can't RESIST because I keep reminding myself of the good times and how he was Goo's best friend and I have no clue how he can just shove that all that aside and hook up with JY while he knows that she still likes her. OHHH MY GUT I think I'm going to develop multi-personality disorder soon. One side of my brain wants to leave some respect for him but the other side wants to RIP HIS THROAT OUT. Posted Image

Edited by wushu_goo, 06 January 2013 - 10:06 AM.

#8 kjh5

kjh5

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1591 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

Well JY definitely "wong" DB. His career has shot up a couple notches. I can't stand how he has 0 self control and always stares at her in public knowing everyone is watching. GAG...

#9 smokiee

smokiee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

Everyone says that if the guy is less famous than the girl, then the relationship won't last long.. from how I look at it, with DB being that low.. I actually think he doesn't mind at all and this relationship will continue as long as Joey wants it to.

Edited by smokiee, 06 January 2013 - 09:28 PM.

#10 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

I thought that it was true when I read the headline, but then it turns out that it was only a scene in the movie. "Hung foon hei yat cherng"...

http://asianfanatics...ps-wilfred-lau/

#11 Brinkibon

Brinkibon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

Why is DB in yet another film?????!!!!!!!! With what I'm guessing to be quite a major part?! Crazy world!!

I used to love the song 戰友 even before I found out that it was about Goo, but now I really think this good song should be stripped from him. He does not deserve to sing it! Just came across it in Youtube again recently, and it absolutely sickens me how he can do that to a girl he once liked!

Edited by Brinkibon, 10 January 2013 - 06:08 AM.

#12 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:28 AM

ERMAHGERD... I WAS WATCHING "CHEF CORNER 「煮」角", BUT THEN IT TURNS OUT DB IS THE SPECIAL GUEST. WHY. T_T

#13 Brinkibon

Brinkibon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

Ermm to be honest, I'm not sure where to put this....but here's a pic of DB visiting Goo's godkids...i.e. 25's kids.... WTF???? Isn't 25 meant to be on Goo's side with this....and he also posted things about DB that we discussed in GC page. Why can DB see his kids now????????????? What's everyone's thought on this???????

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

Ermm to be honest, I'm not sure where to put this....but here's a pic of DB visiting Goo's godkids...i.e. 25's kids.... WTF???? Isn't 25 meant to be on Goo's side with this....and he also posted things about DB that we discussed in GC page. Why can DB see his kids now????????????? What's everyone's thought on this???????

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't understand either. There is obviously something wrong with his personality, but I guess most of these people will see him all the time due to work, so maybe it'd be better if they're not "huk hau huk meen"/"meen jor jor" everytime. I wonder if Goo has ran into DB after the incident? It'd be SUPER awkward if they did...

#15 smokiee

smokiee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:09 AM

ERMAHGERD... I WAS WATCHING "CHEF CORNER 「煮」角", BUT THEN IT TURNS OUT DB IS THE SPECIAL GUEST. WHY. T_T

LOL omg.. same.. I was watching then midway Eric and DB showed up.. ruined my day.. I watched to finish that tofu episode too..

#16 justwang

justwang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

Everyone says that if the guy is less famous than the girl, then the relationship won't last long.. from how I look at it, with DB being that low.. I actually think he doesn't mind at all and this relationship will continue as long as Joey wants it to.

I agree with you. However, there’s a possibility that DB will dump (or cheat on) JY in the future once she gets old (that's say when she reaches her 36...if their relationship can last that long), because some researches showed that majority of men would prefer a much younger look woman if they can, this is the fact, regardless people believe it or not.

#17 Brinkibon

Brinkibon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

Hmmm...I don't think JY is the sort of person who will let herself look old. As for DB, I believe that he'll stick with JY or try his best to stick with her because she still has a lot of earning potential and fame, and even if she does slowly dwindle out of the industry, she'll still have all her investments and property and probably do various other types of endorsements and even a big concert once in a while will earn her lots of money.

JY...I don't know when she'll come to her senses and dump him. But she has always said that she feels very insecure with love and doesn't believe that you can be with someone forever, thinking that she'll never be that lucky. So I've been thinking that that is why she chose DB. He's not a very successful guy (career-wise) and he needs her more than she needs him, so she'll never be cheated on. I can see that JY was probably a little worried about Goo sometimes as Goo does have a lot of charisma and can get both sexes after her.

#18 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5451 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

Why is DB in yet another film?????!!!!!!!! With what I'm guessing to be quite a major part?! Crazy world!!

I used to love the song 戰友 even before I found out that it was about Goo, but now I really think this good song should be stripped from him. He does not deserve to sing it! Just came across it in Youtube again recently, and it absolutely sickens me how he can do that to a girl he once liked!

Listen to the radio interview where he told the story of how he liked this girl (Goo) and Pong Nan composing that song on the spot!
You'd be even more sick at how he can do that to her! Dude I used feel sorry for his unrequited love for Goo but not anymore!
part 1

part 2

Edited by sport, 19 January 2013 - 11:29 PM.

#19 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

Listen to the radio interview where he told the story of how he liked this girl (Goo) and Pong Nan composing that song on the spot!
You'd be even more sick at how he can do that to her! Dude I used feel sorry for his unrequited love for Goo but not anymore!
part 1
http://youtu.be/Q883hnDpzX0

part 2
http://youtu.be/3udtP_d4MqU

AGREE! I wonder how Goo reacted to this when she heard it? She must have felt bad for him too... And near the end, she said something about "fei mun lam yau". Isn't that what YY called DB when he took that photo with JY, "fei mun lam yau 2012"?

#20 justwang

justwang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

Hmmm...I don't think JY is the sort of person who will let herself look old. As for DB, I believe that he'll stick with JY or try his best to stick with her because she still has a lot of earning potential and fame, and even if she does slowly dwindle out of the industry, she'll still have all her investments and property and probably do various other types of endorsements and even a big concert once in a while will earn her lots of money.

But I think people just get old eventually. Regardless how hard a woman tried to keep look young she will not look like 20 years old women. She just looks like her age. I don’t know if both of them will work out or not, but I do remember JY said she doesn’t like boring people, and always prefer to be with fun people to hand out with. well, DB looks pretty boring to me. Posted Image

#21 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

Where oh where has the old primary chicken gone... So "sum suen" when I see these videos pop up in my Recommended for You column.

#22 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5451 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWHqVLa05w0

Where oh where has the old primary chicken gone... So "sum suen" when I see these videos pop up in my Recommended for You column.

You know the worst part is there was probably something going on already between DB and JY already in the video you posted! Because JY also "sneaked in" during that video blog, not sure which clip. I forgot what they did but they purposely did something so JY can duck down and get to the couch but you could still see her. At one point DB even held up a "miffy" figure. God I feel so bad for Goo, must've thought back to the times when the three of them were together and kept wondering when they started getting together behind her back.

Edited by sport, 22 January 2013 - 08:53 AM.

#23 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

You know the worst part is there was probably something going on already between DB and JY already in the video you posted! Because JY also "sneaked in" during that video blog, not sure which clip. I forgot what they did but they purposely did something so JY can duck down and get to the couch but you could still see her. At one point DB even held up a "miffy" figure. God I feel so bad for Goo, must've thought back to the times when the three of them were together and kept wondering when they started getting together behind her back.

Yea I remember... DB was using Goo's Miffy cup to drink champagne while everybody else was using regular champagne cups. And at the very end, Goo left to open the door for JY and you could hear talking in the background. Then DB was looking in the direction of the door and suddenly covered the camera with his hand. He was like, "I was just about to kiss Ho Wan Si but I didn't want you guys to see it..."

#24 Brinkibon

Brinkibon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Seeing JY cry like that in shows shows how much she loved Goo, so I don't think she would have felt anything for him until very recently and a while after the GC split. She was very sad on weibo for a while. And she still addressed the 'kong lai' thing from William So with a sweet smile (which was around Nov-Dec time). So my guess is that they only hooked up around May-June time and DB announced it very early.

My guess is that DB started going after JY around March-April time but not getting JY yet. Before that I think it was always GC and then DB tagging along.

Edited by Brinkibon, 22 January 2013 - 07:11 PM.

#25 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

AHAHAHHAHAA this is funny.
Spoiler

Posted Image
(By the way, can someone please translate what the words say? LOL)

Edited by wushu_goo, 03 February 2013 - 08:58 PM.