AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Yao Yuan Hao and Cyndi Wang rekindles romance

taiwan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3992 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:21 AM

The pair was photographed enjoying a sweet moment at the Taiwanese songstress's apartment on New Year's Eve

Posted Image
Taiwanese actor Yao Yuan Hao finally confessed his relationship with singer Cyndi Wang after their intimate photos surfaced recently.
Yuan Hao arrived at Cyndi's apartment on New Year's Eve, and was photographed giving Cyndi an intimate back hug, while the latter leaned lovingly on his chest. 
Since last month, the duo was spotted together on different occasions and the 31-year-old actor also visited Cyndi's apartment several times. The pair initially denied all dating rumours and commented 'it was impossible for them to rekindle their relationship'¯.
However, Yuan Hao admitted to their relationship when he found out they were 'caught red-handed'¯ on New Year's Eve. He expressed via his manager, 'We bumped into each other again early last month and started dating since then.'¯

The couple briefly dated in mid-2011 and the Taiwanese singer-actress was widely speculated as the third party when Yuan Hao announced his break up from model, Sonia Sui in February last year. Cyndi held a press conference then and tearfully refuted these rumours.

Posted Image

Source

#2 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6934 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

Going to be interesting for sure right now

But Cyndi haters are going to say that she takes advantages of this and that to be with him for sure

Anyway, the picture above is really blurry

#3 fefe 鸽子

fefe 鸽子

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1022 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

1. that's a horrible picture
2. this reminds me of a bad drama

#4 nomad 822

nomad 822

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2223 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

Going to be interesting for sure right now

But Cyndi haters are going to say that she takes advantages of this and that to be with him for

"For sure" or not .... I am NOT a Cyndi hater nor a Cyndi lover (all I know of her are a couple of her OST songs and one drama Love Keeps Going? with Mike He).

BUT I do recall the hoo-ha clarification press-conference indignance and those tears Cyndi prettily shed when she was roped in as the 3rd party back then ... victim? NOT.

Not guilty until proven guilty stands.

#5 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2181 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:13 AM

well feeling are hard to denied...I'm sure they had feelings for each other and he probably told her he broke up with his gf but later on it was a lie... who knows what happened

#6 i ate your last cookie

i ate your last cookie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

Maybe she wasn't the third party, she just happened to go out with him when he had already ended things with Sonia?
They both look happy, let them enjoy.

#7 angelfallen

angelfallen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:28 AM

i see this coming. when i heard the song "willful lover" which she wrote herself, i had a feeling it was for yyh. however, i totally felt appalled reading this news. I am a cyndi fan and all i want is her happiness. but then again i won't remember the fact how yyh did not even save her from the spotlight. i don't know the real score but this is from my perspective. i started doubting also that press release that cyndi made last 2012 however regarding the issue of 3rd party or not, let's just get away with it since it's a very private matter for them i don't even care about it. but from what i can see, she really loves yyh although (let's just say she's a victim) he betrayed her and put her in such situation. Happiness for Cyndi and yyh please be man enough. (sorry for yyh supporters if it was too biased against him but i don't intend to demoralize him or what)

#8 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2181 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

wish her luck because if he cheated on his long time gf Sonia (well lied about breaking things off with her) I don't know how faithful he will be with Cyndi....You know once a cheater always a cheater...