AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Girls’ Generation tops the charts again

korea kpop girls generation snsd

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 sChiZoO14

sChiZoO14

►DMJ♥CSY◄

• News Crew
  • 37803 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:35 AM

Posted Image

It didn’t take long for Girls’ Generation to do what it does best after making its comeback on Monday afternoon.

With the launch of a new album “I Got a Boy,” the leading Hallyu female group began dominating various charts both at home and abroad.

In Asia, the album was a huge hit, landing No. 1 spots on the iTunes charts of Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Despite the album being released only in Korean, it managed to do well in Western countries too. The album ranked 10th in Australia and ninth in Sweden.

The nine-member girl group is also topping various music download Web sites in Korea from Melon to Mnet, Bugs Music, Soribada, Olleh Music and Naver Music, among others.

Following the album release, the girls made their highly anticipated television comeback through an MBC special dubbed “Girls’ Generation Romantic Fantasy.”

On the show, the girls performed old hits and introduced the title track from its latest album.

JoongAng Daily

#2 Antoine

Antoine

a.k.a. twinspirit

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

This article only serves to confirm what we SONES have known all along . . . . .

Posted Image GIRLS GENERATION RULE THE EARTH ! Posted Image

Did you know that....... a full one third (3/9) of Girls Generation are native Californians ?

Edited by twinspirit, 04 January 2013 - 06:02 AM.

#3 lil'Panda

lil'Panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

taking over the globe???

#4 Antoine

Antoine

a.k.a. twinspirit

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

YES, YES, YES !!! Posted Image INDEED THEY ARE!
GIRLS GENERATION ARE BACK, AND ARE BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!

to quote from one of their songs . . . . . . .

" the dark days are gone, and the bright days are here! "

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image SUNNY DAYS ARE HERE AGAINPosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

DOESN'T SUNNY JUST MAKE YOU WANT TO MELT ? Posted Image

Edited by twinspirit, 04 January 2013 - 03:15 PM.

#5 DreamWeaver1337

DreamWeaver1337

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:18 AM

I am iffy about Girls Generation. Not my taste...especially in K-pop. They are too much of that stereotypical kinky sweet cutesy Asian girl....

2NE1 , F(x) and Kara is more my liking xD

#6 Antoine

Antoine

a.k.a. twinspirit

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

Such sacrilege! Posted Image How can anyone be held in higher esteem than Girls Generation? Posted Image

Be careful of what you speak, or else...
...you may end up getting spanked by SNSD!Posted Imageand it won't be the first time!

Edited by twinspirit, 05 January 2013 - 05:52 AM.

#7 lixs

lixs

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:04 AM

@dreamweaver1337: LOL! Twinspirit will not let you rest until you agree with her that GG is the best Posted Image
Yup, 2NE1 & KARA are definitely more worthy to listen. Even Lee Hi is awesome.

Here we go again... a SONE going around spreading love for GG, while putting down other K-group while trying to recruit new SONE by boasting how superb her bias is.

#8 Antoine

Antoine

a.k.a. twinspirit

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:32 AM

@ lixs

Have you signed the pledge yet ? Posted Image
Don't forget, you PROMISED to once I provided the seven answers to your questions.

I must insist you keep your word, and I'll remind you that this is a lifetime commitment.
You cannot back out at any time. Posted Image

The SONE motto is: ONCE A SONE, ALWAYS A SONE !

#9 uptowngirl

uptowngirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:06 AM

Would it be funny if I said I've never listened to any of their songs, never seen their Mvs and don't know who's who? Not much of a kpop fan

#10 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

BigBangisForever@wordpress

• Forum Masters
  • 11134 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:15 AM

taking over the globe???

e-x-a-g-g-e-r-a-t-i-o-n

i don't like IGAB! "AYO GG" part makes me cringe, like SERIOUSLY?!Posted Image but i like Promise XD

@twinspirit, please refrain from posting those unrelated SNSD videos. you are off topic =/

@ lixs

Don't forget, you PROMISED to once I provided the seven answers to your questions.

I must insist you keep your word, and I'll remind you that this is a lifetime commitment.

oh. em. gee! i can't even :loool: :loool: :loool:

#11 lixs

lixs

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:46 AM

@ lixs

Nope! And I don't intend to sign the silly pledge. I said "..upon satisfactory response to the questions". There's no way that Sunny is sunnier than the sun, and my world certainly doesn't revolve around SNSD. Moreover, Taeyeon is in no position greater than ANY political figures on this earth.

You stick to your ridicule commitment, while I'll watch from the side how dedicated and committed SONES are in two years time.

#12 B.^Kawaii

B.^Kawaii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

am i the only one who thinks this is a shitty song. sounds like 5 mashed into one.

#13 Seoshi.love.

Seoshi.love.

freaky freaky boom track

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3203 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

Sone up there, if you support SNSD that much you better write more humble comments which most people are okay with... you're kind of ruining things for the girls. If you keep on spreading your love like that I might even think that you're purposely trying to create dislike for SNSD.

I as a casual fan wasn't fond of the at all... but by the 4th time listening to it, it grew on me :P even the transitions are okay for me now!

Edited by Seoshi.love., 05 January 2013 - 08:28 PM.

#14 shshshsh11

shshshsh11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

am i the only one who thinks this is a shitty song. sounds like 5 mashed into one.

I'm with you! The song is crazy!haha