AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Jerry Yan hopes Lin Chiling finds a good man

taiwan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 330d

330d

Catch you if you Spam

• Forum Crew
  • 18516 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:42 AM

Posted Imagecourtesy of on.cc

Jerry Yan (Yin sing Yuk) and top Taiwan model Lin Chiling's rumor has been lingering for years.

Earlier he attended the film RIPPLES OF DESIRE (FA YEUNG)'s Taipei premiere. When asked about Lin Chiling again, he said, "I hope she will be able to meet someone nice, get married and have children.

(She once expressed that her wish for 2013 is for the media to stop asking her about you?) I feel that's great, because she is a good girl she should have many suitors. If everyone keeps on mentioning me she would be misunderstood."

Source

#2 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

*** Well of course, our man Jerry doesn't have to settle with her, or has to cling to her forever, he is handsome , financially stable and a wonderful person who has all the ability and chances in the world to meet another woman who will love him more and can spend the rest of her life with him(jealous, though I don't want it to happen for now, i'll be hurt). Our man had moved on already, so I really do hope as well that the people especially the media will stop already in questioning them bout each other, cause our man is probably kind of pissed of already,hehehe, though he can always carry a handsome and charming look, he expressed that he wants to date other girls and don't want other girls to think that what happened between them is not over yet,if there's really something between them. Oh c'mon, I hope the media will give our man a chances to work on his love life privately. Pls. we need to respect his decision to keep it to himself.***Posted Image Posted Image

#3 lil'Panda

lil'Panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

haha
so I'm guessing he now wants to date a younger person
playboy

#4 nizza tata

nizza tata

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:51 AM

Jerry's in my eyes's is good person, i just believe in you jerry .. One day GOD will give u a nice girl,good wife who will love u and love your mother ... b'coz you're is good guy who love your mother a lot ..

Jerry my prayer's always for u .. Wish u successful in your career,have a good family,good wife,and good children,

Jerry .. From the bottom of my heart ,you're is my lovely idol

Tomorrow is 1 -1 -2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY

Hoping your wishes come true year after year.
Wishing u all the best in the year to come.
May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors.
Although i can't wish u a happy birthday in person, i will spend the whole day with happy thoughts of u jerry
Wishing u good health & happiness in life

BY YOUR FAN'S JERRY :: NIZZA HONGKONG

#5 nikitaangel

nikitaangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1292 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

Jerry's in my eyes's is good person, i just believe in you jerry .. One day GOD will give u a nice girl,good wife who will love u and love your mother ... b'coz you're is good guy who love your mother a lot ..

Jerry my prayer's always for u .. Wish u successful in your career,have a good family,good wife,and good children,

Tomorrow is 1 -1 -2013

Although i can't wish u a happy birthday in person, i will spend the whole day with happy thoughts of u jerry

Those born under Capricorn makes good husband, as very willing and happy to pamper their wife and to give their all to the family.

Only thing is, have to ensnare them first, as Capricorns are notorious for being not easy to get committed so fast to a relationship.

#6 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:59 AM

Those born under Capricorn makes good husband, as very willing and happy to pamper their wife and to give their all to the family.

Only thing is, have to ensnare them first, as Capricorns are notorious for being not easy to get committed so fast to a relationship.

*** I agree,..and as for Jerry with a zodiac sign of capricorn, he is a good person, and he'll be a good husband to his wife, father to his children and still a good son to his mother...I love this man very much!...Posted Image ***

Tomorrow is 1 -1 -2013

*** I completely agree, he's a very fine man, loyal to his friends , family, kind hearted person to those who's in need, and a very sincere and dedicated person in all the aspects of his life,especially work. God has a very special someone for him (hope, it'll be me,hehehe),Yes!, we wish him a very happy new year on this special day that happens to be his birthday also, a prosperous new year. Read from an article that this year 2013, someone who's born in year of the dragon will have a prosperous love life as well. Love it..***Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image