AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Are Vic Zhou and Reen Yu living together?

taiwan taiwan vic zhou reen yu

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3999 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

Posted Image

Rumoured lovebirds Vic Zhou and Reen Yu are allegedly cohabiting after the actress was spotted around Vic's place on many occasions. The media's most recent sighting of the couple took place last Thursday when Vic was yet again, seen fetching Reen to a supermarket near his place. The duo returned to his apartment after the grocery shopping.

When asked, Vic's manager refused to comment on the actor's personal issues and expressed that assumptions are unnecessary.

Similarly, Reen's manager denied the cohabitation rumours and said, 'This is normal behaviour between friends. She goes shopping with her other friends too.'

Vic and Reen first met on the set of Taiwanese drama Black & White in 2009 but they were not romantically linked until the next year when the model-actress was frequently seen shuttling in and out of Vic's place. Though both sides have repeatedly refuted dating claims, Vic celebrated his 31st birthday with Reen this year, where the pair reportedly went to a massage centre together.

Posted Image

Source

#2 AmbrosiaLorien

AmbrosiaLorien

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

She was in Black and White? ..... what character did she play? I don't remember her...

And is Vic living on his own now or still living with Xiu Jiekai?

Edited by AmbrosiaLorien, 27 December 2012 - 07:18 PM.

#3 HeTieShou

HeTieShou

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

She was in Black and White? ..... what character did she play? I don't remember her...

I heard that she played a really minor role. I think it was a girl that was selling or flipping hamburgers or something like that... Good luck to them if they are dating..

#4 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2814 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:22 PM

Reen Yu was He Xiao Mai in B&W, the ONLY person who didn't look down on Pi Zi when he was still supposedly 'ugly' looking. (YES, the hamburger girl, but she had a more important role than just that. It was almost like XJK's Xiao Ma NOT really just selling hotdog.) AND XJK already moved out of Vic's place like earlier this year? (Saw it in Vic's thread. And I think there was an article on here about it before.)

#5 Mittelschmerz

Mittelschmerz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

What, are you saying that Vic and Xiu Jikai once lived together? They were together? Am I missing something here?

#6 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

What, are you saying that Vic and Xiu Jikai once lived together? They were together? Am I missing something here?

They're like best friends and used to live together as friends. I don't think it's illegal for buddies to be roommates. (NOT trying to attack anyone, just saying that the media could be misleading at times with stuffs IF anyone had heard anything else.)

#7 Vanadia

Vanadia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:46 AM

Yes, DTLCT is right. Reen played the Fast Food Girl Pizi was obsessed with. He believed her to have been killed in an explosion but she reappears in the final ep ( or penultimate EP?), possibly as member of Sarkozy!!

#8 HeTieShou

HeTieShou

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

Reen Yu was He Xiao Mai in B&W, the ONLY person who didn't look down on Pi Zi when he was still supposedly 'ugly' looking. (YES, the hamburger girl, but she had a more important role than just that. It was almost like XJK's Xiao Ma NOT really just selling hotdog.) AND XJK already moved out of Vic's place like earlier this year? (Saw it in Vic's thread. And I think there was an article on here about it before.)

Thanks and I did not watch the series so was not sure... I just based it on what I heard...

#9 Mittelschmerz

Mittelschmerz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:23 AM

They're like best friends and used to live together as friends. I don't think it's illegal for buddies to be roommates. (NOT trying to attack anyone, just saying that the media could be misleading at times with stuffs IF anyone had heard anything else.)

Okay, so I thought otherwise. I got what you mean. Anyway, he doesn't strike me as someone who's gay.

His fans are having a field day at his thread because of this news. I guess they like Reen for Vic. That group of fans are really so different from other fans, for example, the fans of Ella and their horrified reactions when she got married to that Malaysian guy. Her fans were literally cursing her and her husband, for what? For falling in love and getting married? Such a heinous crime for them, and rather so stupid of them to have reacted that way.

Well, good luck to both Vic and Reen. I'll just sit back here and see how far they can go.

Edited by Mittelschmerz, 28 December 2012 - 06:23 AM.

#10 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:46 AM

I was surprised that fans took the news on the positive side too, considering how fans could get so carried away, like you said with the Ella situation. (They got too carried away with some 'roles' instead of thinking that Ella could do anything she wants with her life, which is a scary thing.) BUT I'm glad all the same that Vic fans in the thread are matured enough to accept it. (Who knows? Some out there might be protesting, but so far, nothing big, lol. :loool: ) Wish Vic the best with whoever he is with.

#11 rheasophia

rheasophia

FineBrushonIvory

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1208 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

Congrats to Zai Zai for having find someone special finally! Hope it's true!
Was Reen Yu by any chance acting the undercover terorist whom Pi Zi really loved, and supposedly died later on in an explosion? But actually was living all along? Cool! I always thought that plot was fascinanting in B&W and wanted to know more about it. I was hoping the movie B&W would get back on that. Sadly, ZZ didn't get on board, so that mystery/open ended plot was abandoned altogether as a consequence.
Well, all the best to both of them.

#12 Minako

Minako

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

It wouldn't be a bad thing if they're really together. Ones handsome and the others pretty! ^^ They look cute together. Just hope the reporters would stop and let them be.

#13 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2281 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

I have no idea of what's going on with their [F4] love life now. I'm glad news like this, true or not, crop up. At least, they aren't gay(s). (no offense meant)

#14 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2184 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

i hope they will last and get marry Vic is very devoted once he is in a relationship.....

#15 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

Vic Chou & Reen Yu living together

Posted Image

Rumour has it that stars Vic Zhou and Reen Yu are currently living together.

As reported on Groove Asia, the rumoured couple are allegedly cohabiting after the actress was spotted around Vic's place numerous times, and recently, the paparazzi spotted Vic fetching Reen to a supermarket near his place.

The couple, who first met during the 2009 drama, "Black & White", then returned to his apartment after shopping for groceries.

However, both sides have denied the rumours. While Vic's manager refused to comment on his actor's private life, Reen's manager denied the report and said, "This is normal as Vic is Reen's friend. She goes shopping with her other friends too."

Vic and Reen were first rumoured to be in a romantic relationship in 2010 when the latter was often seen going to-and-fro Vic's place. They were also seen celebrating his 31st birthday by going to a massage centre together.

However, both stars have denied the relationship rumours.

Source

#16 nomad 822

nomad 822

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2256 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

I hope broody Vic Zhou can find his happiness at last. If this news is true - good for them!

#17 ★cinnamon_coffee

★cinnamon_coffee

我相信

• Forum Seniors
  • 1407 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

Woah , that's a shock, who would think!!! I like them both ^^ Seen Black & White, that was an outstanding drama, one of my favs!!
If they are really togther, I'm happy for them ^^