AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Chow Yun Fat grabs Yolanda Yuan for a photo

hong kong

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 330d

330d

Catch you if you Spam

• Forum Crew
  • 18519 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

Posted ImageYolanda Yuan, Chow Yun FatPosted ImageFeng Wenjuan, Chow Yun FatPosted ImageGao Hu and Chow Yun FatPosted Imagecourtesy of on.cc

Chow Yun Fat is an international film star but is never arrogant. Earlier he with the cast of his film THE LAST TYCOON (DAI SEUNG HOI) like Yolanda Yuan Quan, Feng Wenjuan and director Andrew Lau Wai Keung began a national promotional tour. While waiting at a cinema for a premiere, avid photographer Fat Gor took his phone to take photos with everyone for his own collection; when he grabbed Yuan Quan and Feng Wenjuan for photos he even made mischievous expressions.

Actually while Fat Gor was working on the film, he already often made the cast his photography subject on the set. Earlier when Huang Xiaoming came to promote the film with Fat Gor in Hong Kong, Fat Gor already presented him with his photo of him. Huang Xiaoming could not have loved it more!

Source

#2 kailie

kailie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1375 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

Fat Gor is an absolute idol to Huang XiaoMing! It's too cute. Chow Yun Fat is still one of my favorite HK actors in tv drama and movies!! It's even more cool, because he's so down-2-earth. That's the same way why I like Jacky Cheung, too. They are both very nice people regarding their celeb status!!! Posted Image

Edited by kailie, 27 December 2012 - 06:58 PM.

#3 Chow-Time!

Chow-Time!

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

An iPhone eh? I'm suprised Fat Gor isn't carrying around his old school wind up cameras!