AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Do U believe Aliens exist and they're around us?

shiga lin 903 donald jing wong hong kong 2012 ufo alien

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 oooh

oooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:35 AM

many talented HUMANs from Hong Kong answering this question, including radio personality Donald@903, actress/singer Shiga Lin 連詩雅, indie musician Jing Wong@人山人海, actress Sita Chan陳僖儀, singer/songwriter/producer Hanjin Tan 陳奐仁 ... etc .... FUNNY ! ,,,

Edited by crannie, 22 November 2013 - 11:30 AM.
removed external links

#2 Trambeline

Trambeline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

They're just fairy-tales like any other fiction.

#3 SomeAsianDude

SomeAsianDude

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1617 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:59 AM

They're just fairy-tales like any other fiction.

Just because you never saw one doesn't mean they dun exist.

#4 Arnold Schwarzenasian

Arnold Schwarzenasian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

The universe is so massive, we as small minded human beings cannot bear to comprehend its size, maybe Mathematicians or Physicists. To say nothing else exists out there is arrogant and foolish.

I would recommend the documentary "I know what I saw".

#5 MadameMary

MadameMary

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

Aliens?
Maybe. The universe seems so big to me i can't safely assume we'd be on the only planet that allows life.
Do they look like E.T or the usual aliens hollywood shows in movies and are they a million times more developed and out to get us?
Doubt it.

#6 OrangeBlossom55

OrangeBlossom55

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

In the days of Noah there were giants in the land they were the result of the 3000 fallen angels that fell with Lucifer to earth. They are called Nefiilium and take the shape of human beings. They mated with women and that is where you get your greek and roman mythology. Just before the return of Christ they are supposed to come again and they will take the form of aliens..This is what we are seeing but do not be fulled my friends they are not from other planets they are fallen angels.

#7 mlint007

mlint007

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The Seeker

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2313 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

^^ What Bible do you read from?

#8 OrangeBlossom55

OrangeBlossom55

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

The King James bible..The Nephillim/fallen angels left their first estate they were once God's angels but fell when Lucifer lead a rebellion in heaven. These fallen angels mated with human women and their off springs were giants. These fallen angels can take on any form they please to fool the masses even aliens they will appear to come from other planets. Genesis 6 speaks about them..sons of God..these were special angels Jude speaks about them as well as angels that are kept in chains until the day of the Lords..judgement. There are many scriptures in the bible that refer to these fallen angels or watcher angels..you should check out the book by Clarence Larkin called Dispensational Truth or watch the you tube video's on this subject. Prophesy in the news Fallen Angels Nephillim..There is much about this that tie into the end times. There is also evidence these watcher angels were the angels that guarded the Garden of Eden and were close enough to human women to desire them..Jesus said just before His return the world would become like the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah and those days before the flood the giants/ lived on the earth and they were off spring of the fallen watcher angels and human women..This is where you get your legends of greek/roman mythology.. There is much we do not know of God's mysteries because we see through the glass darkly but when we get to our heavenly home we will know and understnad these mysteries.

#9 oooh

oooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

HEARD of "Gnosticism", they seem to have different explanation about the origin of Human Being ,,,

~~> http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Gnosticism

#10 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2286 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

I dont think we are all alone in this vast universe nope.

#11 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

No, I don't believe. But if I would be alien I would not waste my time with human race.

#12 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2286 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

Oh you are not alone on this tiny little blue marble,,,they are out there waiting for you they are waiting !
  • jandari likes this

#13 jandari

jandari

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:32 PM

Yes. I believe in Aliens..there is one here in the forum...DITTO!
Posted Image

Edited by alexann, 25 January 2013 - 01:35 PM.

• Trambeline and Linnh like this

#14 Trambeline

Trambeline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

Just because you never saw one doesn't mean they dun exist.

I am sorry but any extra-terrestrial beings out there that can not be proven by science is false, and most likely non-existent.

Edited by Trambeline, 26 January 2013 - 08:14 PM.

• jandari likes this

#15 SomeAsianDude

SomeAsianDude

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1617 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

I am sorry but any extra-terrestrial beings out there that can not be proven by science is false, and most likely non-existent.

Im having a hard time trying to figure out a good counter-argument to your statement because your statement doesn't even make any sense. How can you prove something that you or anyone else have never seen before? A thousand years ago, the most able minds would not be able to prove that radiowaves exist but we know from today that they do exist (because we have the means to detect it and even use it). So just because you can't prove that it exist with our modern methods of understanding and testing, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
  • mutts. and MichaelD like this

#16 Trambeline

Trambeline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

Im having a hard time trying to figure out a good counter-argument to your statement because your statement doesn't even make any sense. How can you prove something that you or anyone else have never seen before? A thousand years ago, the most able minds would not be able to prove that radiowaves exist but we know from today that they do exist (because we have the means to detect it and even use it). So just because you can't prove that it exist with our modern methods of understanding and testing, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

you say so many words and still said nothing in that paragraph, and you're proven my point that NO EVIDENCE OF ALIENS = NON- EXISTENT - get it? Don't make me repeat it!

Edited by Trambeline, 27 January 2013 - 03:15 PM.

#17 SomeAsianDude

SomeAsianDude

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1617 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

you say so many words and still said nothing in that paragraph, and you're proven my point that NO EVIDENCE OF ALIENS = NON- EXISTENT - get it? Don't make me repeat it!

Sigh... if you actually read my post, you would know it had proven your statement false. Your
prejudice is highly unbearable, so until you
actually understand what what my post is
saying, this discussion wont be going anywhere.

Then please make personal attacks on the topic rather than me.

Edited by Trambeline, 29 January 2013 - 10:49 AM.

• Alter Ego and MichaelD like this

#18 SassyViet

SassyViet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

I saw the aliens working on my neighbor's yard the other day. Darn those aliens, not a lick of English! How do they expect to get ahead in the world?

#19 Ktko

Ktko

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:33 PM

Ok, first off I want to say that I am a person who loves theory and loves to seek the truth through reasoning and rationalizing. I have watched many science documentarys on cosmology and the vastness of universe never cease to amaze me. From all the information that I have gathered, I have come of with the belief that that there is a high probability that aliens or extraterrestrial DO EXIST and here is the reason why. Science has calculated that there are over 1 billions galaxies in our universe, and on average a single galaxy contains over 1 billion stars, and for every star there is a possiblity of containig at least 1 or more planet that can contain all the necessary elements for life. Those planets are call earth like planets and have the possiblity of harboring life form. If you can calculate the numerous possiblities which is over 1billion to 1billonth power, it is almost statiscally IMPOSSIBLE for life forms to NOT EXIST elsewhere in this universe.

Oops, I made a little error. It is 1billion X 1billion which is over 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 possiblities that life exist on another planet Posted Image

#20 FlyChiGuy

FlyChiGuy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

I do believe in aliens or other life forms that we don't know of out in the universe, but as to whether they exist on earth I don't think so. I think the only way for them to exist with us or we have captured one is that their planet is similar to ours so that they can breathe and eat. I watched a really good interview with Neil deGrasse Tyson and he said that he doesn't really believe there are aliens within our solar system and that if there were, he wouldn't recommend us wanting them to come to earth because of the possibility of contamination.

#21 oooh

oooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:35 AM

an Alien might not be "material", maybe just a spirit ...

#22 Antoine

Antoine

a.k.a. twinspirit

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2928 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

I guess the biggest bone of contention has always been crop circles. No one can explain how these extremely large, and very precise geometrical images suddenly appear in fields overnight, and in many different countries.

Edited by twinspirit, 04 April 2013 - 09:31 PM.

#23 pennyyy

pennyyy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:24 AM

actually, not at all! i'm little too realistic, i don't believe anything that cannot be seen or felt~

#24 serenesam

serenesam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

Aliens have been making contact with governments for years.

Watch this documentary called "Sirius" on Youtube:

#25 MtnBerry

MtnBerry

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:26 PM

Just as we cannot prove or disprove that God exists, until we have solid evidence, we cannot say whether or not aliens exist. But as for me, I believe that the universe is just too vast for Earth to be the only planet with organisms living on it. ALSO, last year around July I had a UFO experience while driving over a bridge in Maine. I mean, I usually always joke that I see a UFO when it's always planes and the time I saw this thing overhead I jokingly said "UFO!," but this time it really seemed like one.

Unlike a plane, this object was just sorta hovering ahead of us. As we drove closer to us it began to move...fast. My cousin was like, "Holy s**t it really is a UFO" and went to grab her phone to take a picture but it went by us too fast for her to take a picture of it. But I can distinctly remember that it was square-shaped with a red light at each corner. The weirdest thing was that when I googled "Square UFO" on Google Images, the same looking UFO appeared first in the search results!

Government aircraft or alien space ship, who knows! But it was certainly a weird experience and if my cousin wasn't there with me I would've thought I was hallucinating haha.

#26 alect

alect

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

Yes. They do exist....in another forum!Posted Image

#27 QXY

QXY

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:44 PM

Yes I do believe Aliens exist. The universe is extremely huge that the probability of there being another intelligent lifeform out there other than us is extremely huge as well. You would be foolish to bet that we are alone in this universe. Are they amongst us? Nah I don't think so. At least not at this moment. We are too far apart from them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shiga lin, 903 donald, jing wong, hong kong, 2012, ufo, alien

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users