AF needs funding again

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Lucky Touch 我愛幸運七

calvin chen dou hua mei zhao jun ya li wang luo li xiang lin lucky touch yang ming wei

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#241 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:52 AM

I'm going back to school so imagine that....Posted Image

Ooh... is that for something with the 3 letters p, h, and d? or m, b and a? haha.

I still haven't finished ep 4 yet anyways... probably because of the BTS's hehe. Wow so you've read Ni Kuang's wuxia novels! Ep 3 was difficult for me because of all the references to his books... it's hard enough to translate when they're talking about normal stuff, more so when they're talking about mental telepathy and alien human hybrids with issues. Posted Image So are the women in his wuxia novels so "perfect"? Now that you raised this issue about Shao Ran, it shows even more how controlling he is in his life. Your comment about his OCD not being extreme... maybe it's not really OCD but just being a control freak. He refuses to believe in luck/fate because that would mean he believes in something he can't control (and instead, controls him). And probably his refusal to date anyone until he turns 30 is yet another symptom of his control-freakness (and not some other dreaded disease like I guessed before :P) - he thinks he can control his feelings as well.

Edited by nastyhobbit, 06 July 2013 - 05:57 AM.

#242 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2811 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

Wah, I love these analysis from you. At least gives me more heads up when I watch episode 3 (and perhaps there will be more references in future eps? Posted Image )

Well, I only read like several of Ni Kuang's wuxia novels SO not totally sure if it's the same with the other ones. But he tends to play the 'reward/punishment' games in his novels or something. Like woman who are smart/kind/intelligent, etc would get more points yet he tries to exterminate the ones that aren't as obedient. I might have forgotten some stuffs already so these accounts might not be accurate either. What I do remember from one of his interviews when they asked about his experiences with being a ghost writer for Jin Yong one time, he said he hated one of the female characters because she was so evil so he made her blind. Kind of off-topic here but it somehow backups my theory a bit about him playing the 'reward/punishment' system. (Okay, I got it that evil people are hateful, etc and we all have those times when we feel so strongly about certain villains, but it's like Ni Kuang seemed to imply he preferred dealing with them immediately in some sort of way instead of thinking for the overall story, etc. So it's like in his perfect world, he could control all their moves by implementing that kind of system OR something. It could be just my interpretation though.)

So back to Shao Ran, yup, def. control issues. Posted Image But on the other hand, I like it that he isn't all 'fake' like some people pretending to be friendly. At least he's easier to predict? NOT that I want to 'control' him too, lol. (Oh, the irony, lol.) But some people are just so cunning within the work environment, pretending to be your friend and then turn around and badmouth you to the boss, etc.

Regarding school:
Spoiler

#243 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

GAH! Putting more pressure on myself to finish ep 4... I just watched ep 5 without audio (coz the audio in the live stream was 5 minutes late haha imagine that!), and man... can't wait to watch it with audio!!!

Anyway, just for a heads up on the Ni Kuang references for ep 3:
茫點
- the bit about people of the future communicating like moths through brain signals and some form of mental telepathy

The two novels with the alien-human hybrid 鄭保雲 Zheng Bao Yun: 屍變 Corpse Change; and 血統 Blood Relationship
- the bit about the alien-human hybrid who found out he was not human but an alien-human hybrid, then ate his alien father's little notebook and went mad, was put in an asylum, kidnapped by some aliens (not his kind), his kind attacked Earth, etc.

闖禍 Trouble
- the riddle: "What is the slogan that over a billion people have shouted? It accelerates time by 7305." Answer: "One day is equal to 20 years" (one of the slogans of China's Great Leap Forward). Based on my googling, Ni Kuang isn't a fan of communist China...

Shao Ran also mentioned the main character Wisely and his friend Wen Bao Yu, which is maybe another parallel, since Wisely is sorta similar to Shao Ran and Wen Bao Yu is similar to Luo Sen in terms of personality. Maybe the screenwriter is a Ni Kuang fan. :P Dunno if Yong Qi is similar to Wisely's girlfriend.

#244 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:28 AM

LT ep 5

BTS

Bed scene

Stairs scene

#245 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:26 PM

Some pics from Calvin and Xiang Lin's guesting on the game show!
Looks like they had lots of fun!!! Posted Image

https://www.facebook...06555805&type=1 <--- click for more pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The episode (just the bits with Calvin and Xiang Lin)

Edited by nastyhobbit, 08 July 2013 - 03:39 PM.

#246 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

Another show to look forward to!
Calvin, Dou Hua Mei and Li Xiang Lin went on 天才衝衝衝 Genius go go go!

Pics from CTS FB:
https://www.facebook...26398794&type=1

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

----

ETA:
Before I forget, based on the powerpoint presentations in ep 3, the answer to the question about the acronyms is:

AE = account executive
AAM = associate account manager
AM = account manager
AD = account director

And they're in the Account Services Department :D

Edited by nastyhobbit, 11 July 2013 - 10:27 AM.

• DTLCT likes this

#247 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

Great news from CTS FB!

They're gonna add an additional 30 minutes to Sunday's ep 6! And it's not BTS! :excited
So it runs from 8-10 and 12-2 (because there's a replay of 我們的那首歌 from 10-12)

https://www.facebook...elevant_count=1

Posted Image

Wow... And they already increased the runtime of ep 5 to almost 80 min (compared to the usual 70 min of the other episodes)! The more the merrier! :D
  • DTLCT likes this

#248 tvbbigfan

tvbbigfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:32 PM

finally caught up to the episodes can't wait until tomorrow to watch ep 6. I'm also glad that the runtime is longer. I really like the chemistry between shao ren and yong qi. Calvin and dou hua mei did a good job at portraying these characters. Also enjoy the storyline of luo sen and wan ying.

#249 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

Finally finished watching eps 4 and 5, and excited for tomorrow's 2-hour episode as well!
I put my summaries in spoiler tags coz they're too long. :P

Ep 4 summary:
Spoiler

Ep 5 summary:
Spoiler

Things are finally happening to the couples - SR and YQ, LS and WY. Though WY and LS are far from liking each other yet at this point. But at least now they're forced to interact with each other without SR and YQ around. WY still hates LS's guts, maybe even more now than before. Looking forward how their relationship is going to change, how LS is going to change, coz there's no way WY will like him the way he is now (or to be exact the way she sees him now). She doesn't know much about him beyond his playboy ways, his birthday and how much alcohol he can take. I wonder who won their drinking game though. :P

SR and YQ are starting to understand and respect each other and be nice to each other, though they still argue about Ni Kuang's characters (YQ is on Team Wen Bao Yu, while SR is on Team Wisely. :P). At least SR has opened up to someone other than LS, which is a big deal for him, considering how snobby he was (still is but that's changing). I like his pep talk to her on the rooftop, which was a little funny how he was trying to compliment her but called her an idiot for not recognizing a lot of her good qualities that she should treasure more than good luck. I'm not too sure why firing her would solve the problem with Manager Zhao. Well it does solve it, such that she doesn't have to see the guy ever again, but it makes an even bigger problem for YQ being out of a job. So I'm looking forward to ep 6 and how he explains this to her! :D Plus YQ's father is coming to town! We'll finally see some of YQ's martial arts skillz!
  • DTLCT likes this

#250 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:56 AM

Ep 6

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41xHbV91VpA

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Ep 6 HD:

Tried watching last night through online streaming, but there's audio-video sync problems again. While I was hearing Shao Ran et al, I was seeing Naruto. LOL. But from weibo and ptt comments, there was a ton of jealous!ShaoRan in ep 6! Posted Image

Edited by nastyhobbit, 15 July 2013 - 10:25 AM.

#251 tvbbigfan

tvbbigfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:11 AM

yes there was quite a jealous shao ran in this ep 6 I've watched it but I won't spoil it for people. I can't wait until ep 7 next week.

#252 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:15 PM

Some pics from LT FB:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jun Ya posted the same pic with the caption:
上週收視有攀升 請各位今晚也別忘了準時支持"我愛幸運七" 羅森與各位相約華視 待會兒見Posted Image There was an increase in ratings from the previous week, everyone please don't forget to support "Lucky Touch" tonight. Luo Sen will tune in to CTS with everybody, see you then.

Watched just the last 15 minutes of tonight's ep. Will wait for downloads later. :D
LOL at the piglet and the puppy being called Yong Yong and Qi Qi. They're sooo cute!
LOL at Yu Xiao and Shao Ran's rivalry... SR's smug look towards YX when Auntie Mei Yue herself invited SR to live at their house and stay in YX's room. Posted Image Then another smug look (and that hand signal) when YX didn't succeed in making SR sleep on the floor (another rescue by Auntie Mei Yue hehehe). Posted Image
And Yong Qi's still clueless about SR's feelings about her, though WY suggested SR might like her. Posted Image

Edited by nastyhobbit, 21 July 2013 - 03:24 PM.

• DTLCT likes this

#253 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:34 AM

LT ep 7

low-res
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30MYJZLwykE

HD

Hey, they cheated with the previews for this one, there's no baseball scene with Wan Ying and Luo Sen. And no shower scene for Shao Ran. Those scenes will be in ep 8. Posted Image

Edited by nastyhobbit, 22 July 2013 - 08:33 AM.

• DTLCT likes this

#254 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:19 AM

Calvin, Dou Hua Mei and Li Xiang Lin on Super Lucky! Enjoy!

Some pics from the Super Lucky FB:

https://www.facebook...elevant_count=1
Posted Image
  • DTLCT likes this

#255 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:53 AM

LT ep 8 in HD! Enjoy!
(all the better to enjoy Shao Ran's shower scene :P)

• DTLCT and ROYLOVE like this

#256 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:44 AM

Calvin Chen, Dou Hua Mei and Li Xiang Lin on Tian Cai Chong Chong Chong!

Some pics from their FB:

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • DTLCT likes this

#257 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:06 AM

Episode 9 in HD!

Enjoy! :D

#258 tvbbigfan

tvbbigfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:28 AM

really enjoyed ep 8 & 9 we get to see more of the chemistry developing between the two characters shao ren and yong qi as well as wan ying luo sen.Luo sen is starting to have feelings for wan ying. I can't believe that there's only 5 eps left until it ends. I'm going to miss this drama when it ends. Looking forward to sundays as I can watch lucky touch.

#259 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:28 AM

Ep 10 HD!!

Luo Sen and Wan Ying! <3333

#260 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:01 AM

Ep 11 in HD

:D

#261 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2811 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:22 AM

OMG, sorry guys, been abandoning this (even on weekends when I have a bit of time). It's mostly because I just watched something that had to do with 'luck' and they said "dao mi" too many times that now I hear of it, I'm sick! :loool: I need to take a break before I go back to enjoy this one. Glad that you guys are enjoying it though. (The ones who watch at least.)

#262 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:32 AM

Exciting Ep 12!!!

DTLCT
Haha! I think they've reduced the number of times dao mei was mentioned in the past couple of episodes. Though I wasn't keeping count, so ... :P But yeah, I'm still enjoying the episodes. :D
  • DTLCT likes this

#263 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

OMG Today's the last episode!?!?!? So it's just 13 episodes! @@ OMG! And the last episode is just 1 hour?!?! WHAT?!?!

From Jun Ya's weibo:
http://weibo.com/1878809164/A7t75yMxm
Hellooooo~~~你還在外面瞎晃嗎?快回家吧 打開TV鎖定華視 今晚八點是"我愛幸運七"的大結局喲Posted Image Helloooooo ~ Are you still wandering about outside? Go home quick! Switch on your TV and tune in to CTS. Tonight at 8 is Lucky Touch's big ending!
Posted Image

Here's Calvin's message:
http://weibo.com/2041418617/A7tRQDOZy
Thank u all for ur supporting of Lucky Touch我愛幸運七.賀紹然很捨不得大家,之後除了11月Perry會和大家見面以外,也希望以更多不同的角色和大家見面,帶給你們驚喜! http://t.cn/z8thb0M Thank u all for supporting of Lucky Touch. He Shao Ran will miss everyone. After this, aside from getting to meet Perry in November, I hope I can perform even more different roles for everyone to see, give you all a surprise!
Posted Image

From Dou Hua Mei:
https://www.facebook...24482095&type=1
今晚,就是那麼最後一集了! How can tonight be the final epsiode?
一轉眼好快...(嗚) It went by so fast ... (ya)
你們會不會不捨?會不會想繼續看下去呢!! Are you reluctant for it to end? Will you want to continue to watch?
今晚要大力支持我愛幸運七 Give a lot of support to Lucky Touch tonight
我記得最後我好像會很美喔 I remember in the end, I will be very beautiful
Posted Image

I have yet to see the episode. So I hope it's not too rushed or something...

Edited by nastyhobbit, 01 September 2013 - 02:52 PM.

• DTLCT likes this

#264 *.marshmalloww

*.marshmalloww

piko ♥ .

• Forum Seniors
  • 3318 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:21 AM

I heard a lot of comments saying the ending was bad and too quick... ;/
But I'll still watch it anyways

#265 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:28 AM

^Yeah, I read similar comments too. But I'll try to watch with an open mind...

Ep 13

Off to watch! :D
  • DTLCT likes this

#266 nastyhobbit

nastyhobbit

Calvin は ダイヤ で す!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

I'm actually reluctant to watch the last episode ... coz after this, there's no more LT to watch Posted Image

In other news ... The LT OST is now available!!!
Just digital download though. I still prefer a CD ...

Song list:
1. 聞七起武 Dance at number seven (辰亦儒 Calvin Chen) (電視劇我愛幸運七片頭曲 Lucky Touch OST)
2. 交換人生 Exchanging lives (辰亦儒 Calvin Chen) (電視劇我愛幸運七片尾曲 Lucky Touch OST)
3. 越來越愛 Loving you more and more (飛輪海 Fahrenheit)
4. 如果我變成回憶 If I were to be a memory (Tank)
5. 可愛萬歲 Long live adorableness (S.H.E)
6. 寂寞寂寞就好 It's okay to be lonely (Hebe Tien)
7. 想念是一條河 Missing you is like a river (倪安東 Anthony Neely)

MyMusic
http://www.mymusic.n...bum/show/184176

KKBox (I think the price $133 for the whole album (and $19 for each song) refers to TWD, not USD)
http://www.kkbox.com...0091-index.html

I'm not quite sure how to buy the songs from either website. Posted Image But the songs can be bought individually or the whole album.

ETA: It's also available in iTunes:
https://itunes.apple...shi/id698056202

Edited by nastyhobbit, 04 September 2013 - 12:39 PM.

#267 tvbbigfan

tvbbigfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:55 AM

I really enjoyed watching this drama I kept up with it when it was airing and I did think that the ending was kind of rushed didn't develop too well I would have preferred if it stayed as 14 eps instead of 13 eps. I liked both storylines of yong qi shao ren and wan ying luo sen although I would have to admit I preferred wan ying luo sen's storyline more. I kind of miss this drama already might rewatch it sometime. I really like the songs played in the drama whether it was the instrumental version or the actual song. I too would rather prefer a CD than the digital. I sure hope that they will decide to come up with a CD for the OST in the future.

#268 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2811 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:29 AM

OMG, some of the cast and crew met up again!

Posted Image

(Photo Credit: Jun Ya's Facebook)

Guess who's missing? Posted Image

Edited by DTLCT, 21 October 2013 - 06:30 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: calvin chen, dou hua mei, zhao jun ya, li wang luo, li xiang lin, lucky touch, yang ming wei

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)