AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Wearing Miniskirts in the Winter?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#41 Nitikie

Nitikie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3373 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

^ why do you ask a question like if it's ok or whatever when you're okay with i to begin with? Its all that matters is that you're okay with what you're doing and not how others think of your dress habits.

You created this topic to argue/defend yourself for what?

To see if others do it so you feel better about yourself or you like to argue/defend how you feel about it? Makes no sense to me personally of you're ok with it.

Just my 2 cents.

#42 i.am.me

i.am.me

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

There are rapists everywhere. In fact, these are the type of predators that women can least instinctually idenitify.

OP, I don't really think highly of wearing miniskirts in the winter because I detest the cold. But you can go ahead and do what you want to do because it is clear that you will not be deterred anway. People in the thread are caring to keep furthering this discussion with you.

I sure hope you aren't way up north in Canada or northern US, but like I said, it is up to you. Since you are tall and have good legs, feel free to show off one of your best assets just be sure that there are many who are going to question you like they are now...and don't be defensive because after all, you are choosing to be UNIQUE. You don't have to defend unique unless you know you are just doing it for attention.

#43 Xandrawr

Xandrawr

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

lol I'm very surprised no one else on this forum wears miniskirts in the winter. You guys should try it :) Trust me, you might shiver a bit but it won't be too cold as long as you're wearing a light sweater or jacket. Going outside bare legs during the winter is so comfortable,
hi pheng, I live in Boston area so yes, I live in northern US. sorry for appearing defensive, I was just surprised no one else dresses like me. I guess I'm too unique for you guys lol